Do you feel like your personality is strong?

Do you feel like your personality is strong?
Do you think it could survive intense stress and abuse, and not die and be replaced with another?

I do every day.

Where the video games at?

Elaborate?

I live.

Fuck, is this not Holla Forums?
I'm too high sorry.

This fam.

Common mistake tblbgtqh.

I just wanted to talk about ego death, was curous if anyone had it.
Thread should prolly be bumplocked soon anyway.

Why, 4am threads are fine, why shouldn't this one be?

Is it a bad thing to lose one's personality? Or at least have it change in some facet? I'd like to be able to make a few snap changes.

>>>/facebook/

because this is exactly the kind of shit that should be in the 4am containment thread. the cancer will spread even more if we accept it.

If you accept 4am threads you have no right to complain about Holla Forums shit.

How am i supposed to tell?

I don't know!
I like to experiment with it myself.
Probably my most successful experiment was to turn myself into a sociopath, altough i was already naturally going in that direction.

Well, by sociopath do you simply mean dehumanising people so as not to have empathy for them? I did that for a while, as a protective measure.
Although, I'm trying to go in the opposite direction, and be less of a cunt. Not impressed with my results thus far.

Yes exactly!
I chose not to feel anything about anyone, with the exception of my gf.
You don't need to be a cunt, tho.
Not feeling any empathy can be balanced with knowledge, in my experience, just be mindful of the way people feel.

Well, I can feel empathy, I'm just a (harmfully) selfish jackass. Nothing wrong with being selfish in a positive manner. I am an incredibly impulsive person. And I think i can answer your question to some degree- I sustained years of isolation from my peers in my formative years, had I not, I think I would have turned out very differently. So yes, a part of me, perhaps all of it "died".

But that's more of a long process and it feels more natural.
Ego death is a traumatic -often based on psychoactive substances- experience that happens over the span of a few hours.

In that case, can't say I can help you. I hope you can find an user to give you perspective. Are you considering trying hallucinogens?

Try out "transformative meditation".

It would help you to sort out your thoughts on the matter and dispel any false beliefs.

Buying some right now actually.
Magic Truffles are legal in my country.

That's pretty nice, wish they were here But in prison land they grow natively, so it would be piss easy to acquire some

DEHUMANIZE AND FACE TO BLOODSHED.

I'm kinda anxious cause some times while high onDMTi felt like clawing my eyes out.

Yeah, anxiety/depression can fuck you up on a trip (so I've heard) Just make sure to have a buddy, and you should be ok.

user, please- qts are for petting/fugg

It's alright, i am not able to have nightmares anyway.
I'm planning to have colors and pages around so i can spend time doing shit rather than contemplate existance.

Sounds like a plan- perhaps one of those coloring books for adults might also be nice.

they are a thing?

Yes, look in any bookstore/arts and crafts shop around you- they should have some

Looks like the thread was indeed bumplocked, oh well.
How much truffle should i get as a first timer?
5g or 10g?
I'm picking a medium intensity one so idk

I'd say look up forums for that kind of thing- I've never taken them, or perhaps Holla Forums might be of more help.

my personality is like water incredibly salty water

bump