Can we make a thread of best to worst of the european countries that are best for a nazi to live in...

Can we make a thread of best to worst of the european countries that are best for a nazi to live in? Will be leaving my canadian shithole soon. Also keep in mind i Might make millions from cryptocurrency so would like To cash out with no tax. Please help me!

My first impression right now:

S tier: Ireland, Scotland, Norway
A: tier Poland lithuania Ukraine.

shit tier: sweden germany spain portugal

Why not stay in Canada? Move far north, buy lots of land and be somewhat self sufficient.

Don't flee , make your snow country nigger kike and mud free first. Stay and fight. Stay. Fight
Stay and fight. Europe needs to fight there too.
Kikel free first post and such
Pee pee poo poo pissssssssssssssssss

Ok second post kikel free
Sage for double post

How about no?

I am moving. STAY AND FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!! come on STAY AND FIGHT. I'm moving, get over it faggot. It doesn't matter where I am i am fighting the same

Hungary is probably number 1. Get citizenship, become a borderhunter and get paid to hunt migrants, carry guns, and plant pig heads around their great fence. Lots of NS groups there and you can be one openly. Poland is cuck tier in comparison. See their tranny army.

No difference from niggers tbh.

you guys on this board are all fucking retards, just shut the fuck up and do what I asked in my thread. I'm looking for the best countries to move to. Yeah cause Canada is my ancestral homeland and stuff. fucking dumbass

Thanks for your idea.

I have british ancestry and irish but UK doesnt give a fuck if you have ancestry from there. It doesnt matter where i go, so shut the fuck up and answer my question

Are …are you a snow nigger?
Are you Canada white?
I think your skin is the wrong color to emigrate anywhere

I never post here, you guys are all fucking nerds like jew

Kill yourself ass faggot
eh

haha kill yourself le [color=red] SAGE i spend all my life on imageboards lol!

Like I said, move far north niggers don't like cold. You already know the language of the country you're in. If you plan to move to Eastern Europe you'll have to learn their language and it's hard.

Kill your self nigger, Europe doesn't need more American pollution.

why portugal? and since when i ireland good?

you guys are fucking grandmothers. Im asking you a question and youre giving me advice on something i already decided. Just shut the fuck up

I dont like those short bald motherfuckers

at least no one has told you to go back to Africa

what the fug

Personally, I'm going to go live in Mexico. Less pozzed and easier buy a home. Naturally will use my dollars.

you guys are all fucking retards. youre supposed to be the nazi board and all you can do is call people niggers online instead of having an actual discussion. fucking retards

Because you have a nigger logic

wew lad

Ok nigger hehe nigger nigger lol nigger lol fuck off retard, stop fighting and calling white people niggersfucking 13 year old LARPER

hehe le anime picture haha im a nazi i luv anime girls LEL!! >green text implying u said something weirdd without explaining hehe xDDD

OP has gone full retard

cuckchan

hehe op has gone full retard guys lol GUYS OP HAS GONE FULL RETARD

Calm down lad ur gettin upset

I wanna move to USA and join the fight. The problem is all the Holla Forums cities are pozzholes. What do?

Isn't central america better? I know buying a car costs around the same in canada as in the US

why the fuck would you fafggots want to go to central america with a bunch of shitskins, go back to europe

It's not white therefore it's not better

the simple fact that you posted something so retarded screams that you are a burger. No one outside the US thinks, "you know what, I want to go to the US to fight… for some reason"

Every person in this planet (unless actually poor) knows more about US's politics than retards like you. What made you think non-retarded americans would look at your comment and say, "yes, we need this person to help us fight this fight… which I don't know"

Stay on your own continent, please
t. from one of those "S-tier" countries

OR I continue what I've been doing and have a lot of children in an unpozzed country

yeah whitey stay on your OWN continent (not eurasia)

this who gives a fuck about usa its been jewish for 400 years

Explain those S tier countries to me smart guy

No you're the anime faggot

From the way he types OP is clearly a nigger and should return to his homeland 6 feet underground

fuck you, I'm a pioneer in new lands and I will find an unpozzed young wife

oh SHIT!!! 6 FEET UNDERGROUND? WOAH YEAH OP IS A NIGGER CAUSE HE WANTS TO MOVE COUNTRIES GUYS OP IS A NIGGER!!!!!! EVERYONE WHOS NOT A WEEABOO FAGGOT IS A NIGGER!!

It's time for Janitors to go Exterminatus on this cancerous thread

I'm going to live a happy life, and poor people like you can't stop this

this

yeah time for Jason who has the serious very important job of cleaning up shit from an imageboard decides my posting is too toxic for the community and to delete the thread

are all of you on this fucking board retards or what? youre all fucking imageboard losers with no lives

If you post reaction images to anything you're probably mentally retarded or under 14 years old

That's what I said. Where are you going btw?

I was planning to go live at Belize, but I found out many americans are going that. After researching for a year, I recommend Guatemala (because of the combination between their women and laws).

The house market is a heaven, just buy land (don't go overboard, as that's the first mistake many europeans make) and then get to build the house. You can EASILY get a 1 acre house (5-7 bedrooms, for your children) for under 30K

confirmed teenager

Fucking this!
Posts like this renews my faith in this place. Nice analysis btw

i dont know I need to decide wheich country has best tax laws, which will be most pleasurable to live in as well, and easiest immigration laws. i dont want to have to get married just so my wife can take 1 mil from me

I want that too, like I said, Guatemala looks like an excellent choice.