Liberal Crime Squad

Holla Forums doesn't seem to give a shit.
Let's play LCS.
To allow more wiggle room, this is classic, nightmare mode (no conservative crime squad, but the entire country is ebil right wing nazis) and no compromise classic (all laws must become "elite liberal" for victory.)
First with valid reply chooses sex.
Let's start a proletariat revolution, comrade.

Other urls found in this thread:

lcs.wikidot.com/juice
lcs.wikidot.com/start
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Female

Why not both? Its complicated.

shit, forgot this thread existed

next reply chooses:
Base stats at birth:
8 HRT, 3 INT, 1 WIS, 6 HTH, 5 AGI, 4 STR, 4 CHA

1. The day I was born in 1984…
A - the Polish priest Popieluszko was kidnapped by government agents. (+2 AGI)
B - was the 3rd anniversary of the assassination attempt on Ronald Reagan. (+2 STR)
C - the Macintosh was introduced. (+2 INT)
D - the Nobel Peace Prize went to Desmond Tutu for opposition to apartheid. (+2 HRT)
E - the Sandanista Front won the elections in Nicaragua. (+2 CHA)

hacking is very profitable in this game and can be done away from the main hide out without ever getting busted by feds, so lets go with C

btw:
HRT determines defense from conservative brainwashing as well as artistic skills
INT determines tech based shit like hacking
WIS is basically conservative brainwashing
HTH is health
AGI is stealth, security, and aim i believe
STR is strength
CHA is charisma

nice choice.
2. When I was bad…
A - my parents grounded me and hid my toys, but I knew where they put them. (+1 AGI, +1 Security)
B - my father beat me. I learned to take a punch earlier than most. (+1 HTH, +1 Martial Arts)
C - I was sent to my room, where I studied quietly by myself, alone. (+1 INT, +1 Writing)
D - my parents argued with each other about me, but I was never punished. (+1 HRT, +1 Persuasion)
E - my father lectured me endlessly, trying to make me think like him. (+1 CHA, +1 Psychology)

D, for that dank charisma game

fuck caps for now:
3. In elementary school…
A - I was mischevious, and always up to something. (+1 AGI, +1 Disguise)
B - I had a lot of repressed anger. I hurt animals. (+1 STR, +1 AGI, -1 HRT, +1 Psychology)
C - I was at the head of the class, and I worked very hard. (+1 INT, +1 Writing)
D - I was unruly and often fought with the other children. (+1 STR, +1 Martial Arts)
E - I was the class clown. I even had some friends. (+1 CHA, +1 Persuasion)

E for empathy

4. When I turned 10…
A - my parents divorced. Whenever I talked, they argued, so I stayed quiet. (+1 Stealth)
B - my parents divorced. Violently. (+1 Martial Arts)
C - my parents divorced. Acrimoniously. I once tripped over the paperwork! (+1 Law)
D - my parents divorced. Mom slept with the divorce lawyer. (+1 Seduction)
E - my parents divorced. It still hurts to read my old diary. (+1 Writing)

C for court (very helpful if we ever get busted)

5. In junior high school…
A - I was into chemistry. I wanted to know what made the world tick. (+2 INT, +2 Science)
B - I played guitar in a grunge band. We sucked, but so did life. (+2 CHA, +2 Music)
C - I drew things, a lot. I was drawing a world better than this. (+2 HRT, +2 Art)
D - I played violent video games at home. I was a total outcast. (+2 AGI, +2 Computers)
E - I was obsessed with swords, and started lifting weights. (+2 STR, +2 Sword)
i never found much use for swords myself

A melee squad is actually extremely effective, but I find its better to just recruit prisoners with knife skills

D for DOOM (the game)

6. Things were getting really bad…
A - when I stole my first car. I got a few blocks before I totalled it. (+1 Driving, +1 Security)
B - and I went to live with my dad. He had been in Nam and he still drank. (+1 Shotgun, +1 Rifle, +1 Psychology)
C - and I went completely goth. I had no friends and made costumes by myself. (+2 Tailoring)
D - when I was sent to religious counseling, just stressing me out more. (+1 Religion, +1 Psychology)
E - and I tried being a teacher's assistant. It just made me a target. (+2 Teaching)
I don't usually like to put my leader in the line of fire. I just use illegal immigrants to do virtually everything except hacking and polling, which i use programmers for.

E For glorious teaching of revolutionary praxis.

D for Discussion (about religion and shrinks 'n shit)

it helps a lot with persuasion to know these skills: science, psychology, and religion

got it

my skill of choice is usually seduction. i find it's faster.

7. Well, I knew it had reached a crescendo when…
A - I stole a cop car when I was only 14. I went to juvie for 6 months. (+1 INT, +1 Driving, +1 Security)
B - my stepmom shot her ex-husband, my dad, with a shotgun. She got off. (+1 AGI, +2 Shotgun)
C - I tried wrestling for a quarter, desperate to fit in. (+1 STR, +2 Martial Arts)
D - I got caught making out, and now I needed to be 'cured' of homosexuality. (+1 HRT, +1 Seduction, +1 Religion)
E - I was resorting to controlling people. Had my own clique of outcasts. (+1 CHA, +2 Persuasion)

Pop some E

8. I was only 15 when I ran away, and…
A - I started robbing houses: rich people only. I was fed up with their crap. (+1 AGI, +1 Security, +1 Stealth)
B - I hung out with thugs and beat the shit out of people. (+1 STR, +2 Martial Arts)
C - I got a horrible job working fast food, smiling as people fed the man. (+1 CHA, +2 Business)
D - I let people pay me for sex. I needed the money to survive. (+1 CHA, +2 Seduction)
E - I volunteered for a left-wing candidate. It wasn't *real*, though, you know? (+1 INT, +1 Law, +1 Persuasion)

Since this is leftypol, I don't think there's any other option besides E

A for communism

more like A for insurrectionist anarchism

close enough tbh

9. Life went on. On my 18th birthday…
A - I got my hands on a sports car. The owner must have been pissed. (Start with a Sports Car)
B - I bought myself an assault rifle. (Start equipped with an AK-47 and 9 magazines)
C - I celebrated. I'd saved a thousand bucks! (Start with $1000)
D - I went to party and met a cool law student. We've been dating ever since. (Start with a Lawyer recruited as a sleeper love slave.)
E - I managed to acquire secret maps of several major buildings downtown. (Start with several downtown sites fully explored)

D

I want this one to be a vote since its probably the most important choice.
Personally, I think A and C are both really good choices.
My nomination goes to C.

Actually i second C since getting followers will be easy already

C it is. does anyone know if selling the car or AK+ammo would give more money?

forgot last question:

10. For the past few years, I've been…
A - stealing from Corporations. I know they're still keeping more secrets. (+2 INT, +2 AGI, +2 Security, +2 Stealth, $500, Downtown Apartments Safe House)
B - a violent criminal. Nothing can change me, or stand in my way. (+2 AGI, +2 HTH, +2 Rifle, +2 Pistol, 4 Armed Gang Members, 10 days of Rations, Crack House Safe House)
C - taking college courses. I can see how much the country needs help. (+4 INT, +2 Computers, +2 Science, +2 Teaching, +2 Writing, +1 Business, +1 Law, $200, University District Apartment Safe House)
D - surviving alone, just like anyone. But we can't go on like this. (+1 HRT, +2 INT, +3 HTH, +2 AGI, +1 STR, +1 CHA, +2 First Aid, +2 Street Sense, Homeless Shelter Safe House)
E - writing my manifesto and refining my image. I'm ready to lead. (+2 CHA, +2 INT, +1 Writing, +1 Law, +2 Persuasion, +50 Juice, $50, Industrial Tenement Safe House)

Can't sell cars, and the ak is worth like 700 I think. Its actually pretty trivial to steal rifles from the millitary base though…

E, just because the initial juice bonus is very valuable as it boosts all our stats and gets us more initial followers

B
the revolutionary is a doomed man

i might start giving a slight preference against you later on as you have been answering the most so far. not effective yet and probly not soon (as this game's likely to last a few days anyway) but perhaps eventually.

anyone care for a codename?

< Crazy 8

Hoxha

ok, what is our first action in the game proper?

lets go shopping for a nice suit

which one?

Oh man I fucking love this game!

Buy a bottle of spraypaint and go spray up the crackhouse for juice

black suit

hold that thought. maybe next if you're fast

anything else you want while we're still here?

tbh I dont think we need a gun yet
(doesnt this store sell miniguns?)

What weapons do they have?

chain, axe, prybar

also pic related
less weapons as gun control becomes more strict. using guns makes the public support gun control

and note i would probably agree with

the civilian ar-15 does seem enticing…

You do.

For the more successful you are, the stricter the gun laws will be and the harder it is to get the good stuff.

I prefer the assault rifles because you can attack 3 times in 1 turn, I suggest saving up. I woulda suggested stealing shit from apartments and selling them at the pawn shop but I dont think the MC has any security skill

bear in mind the ammo is $50 per mag (30 shots per mag iirc)

FINAL POLL
do we buy?
what do we buy?

I suggest saving our cash, and also

Do we really need to spray up the crackhouse though since we already started with 50 juice for writing a manifesto?

Buy an American flag if possible.We can't let the normies know.

sound idea to me. I'll take it
take note of the things we can get here as well. either we buy or we commence phase 2 of

It's the safest way to gain juice, I think you can gain up to like 100 or 250 before you need to start shooting people to go higher

I think, it's been awhile since I played

I agree with this also

we start at 150 iirc. can't tell right now
and i just looked it up, spraying only goes up to 50. might reconsider

this always sounds so badass to me, would be even cooler if it was something like bondage gear and guitar

personally, by now id have picked up a bunch of sweatshop workers and had one commit suicide by now
id probly be naked too

Wait are you saying you can gain 50 juice or that it wont have an effect to anyone who has 50 juice?

since we already have 50, there is no need to spraypaint then. I suggest we go try to recruit a musician so we have someone that can play music and convert people for us, meanwhile, we can use our 1337 hax0r skillz to literally print e-moneyz or get j u i c e y illegal documents

having strong writing skill and computer skill, its a pretty solid plan to find illegal documents online and publish them in our newspaper, but first we gotta steal credit cards to buy the newspaper press

anyway, i opted to leave the store. here's stats

dont know tbh

It's best to recruit child workers because they have the longest lasting revolutionary potential consider it IS possible to die of old age in this game

fuck

I usually have an amendment to purge congress before the first election. i usually get through this pretty fast

also, next action or are we doing knowing our currently low computer skill

actually, do you want to get the musician first?

shit maybe it would be best to go pursuade someone. Where can musicians be found?

yes

vegan co-op, park, juice bar, fucking everywhere i think

I vote for juice bar just because it has a chance of also having programmers and thieves

anywhere specific? you wanna go? can probly find a musician wherever it is outside the industrial district

Also be on the look out for any liberal veterans, they have gun skills

I'm with him

I just realized: maybe in a super conservative environment, a suit is not the best choice of clothes for a woman

to the juice bar i go
ill get back when i have found the necessary people.

for now, list anyone to try to recruit and ill be on the lookout.

Ooh, an author.

can't you change your sex at will in this game? I know in earlier versions you could. they even had an "androgynous" option

thieves, programmers, veterans, musicians

musician agreed to meet later, seeking programmers and locksmiths as well as vets if i find them

ill be on the lookout for the next few

This. Nurse could also be nice, I bet they have useful secondary skills like seduction

Dont forget thieves are desguised, usually as musicians unfortunately

im coming across a lot of liberal judges. should i get one as a sleeper?

author, check

do it

yes

check

not finding any vets. most programmers are conservative, still on the lookout

didn't know that. i gotta be a bit careful about how many i try to recruit at once, might have to stand some up

also, locksmiths have high security. is getting one ok?

by that i mean instead of trying for a thief

got a programmer to agree to meet, but he's con. might be risky thoughts?

as a list: i have:
liberal judge
author
(conservative) programmer
2 musicians because 1 attempt for theif

Just ask as many as you can to come and talk to them, even if you dont convince them or choose not to let them join its great for improving your persuasion skill

i mean occasionally a message comes up saying i don't have time to get to all of them if i get too many. or is that only seduction? not sure

I have to go do some shit. will be back soon.

in the meantime, i just grabbed a locksmith and left. for now, ponder what you want done to attempt recruitment for each person.

I think its persuasion only but i wouldnt put too much faith in seduction I think you can only have one partner, I know I tried dating multiple people at one point but my character kept fucking up by mentioning he was already in a relationship and the date was cut off and she never returned

B, keep things casual for now

crank it up yo, we're not gonna convert this guy without some theory

OP has returned

you can have a handful. i honestly don't know what the cap is though

also, kept things casual for the programmer, he wants to meet again tomorrow.
opinions on the others

ill make them all a 1 shot, next reply can decide for all the others ( +locksmith)

Seduce them? Recruit them? I don't know a lot about this game.

see the options here?
They are the same for all. Either spend money for a higher chance of recruitment or rely solely on persuasion skill.

seduction is a different way to get them to this point, and has an extra option in that we can spend a week on vacation with them for an even higher chance but i wont have them for a week.

We need the cash. Just talk or screw respectively.

all will meet tomorrow.
as requested earlier, we're now flying a flag.
i chose us a slogan, change it at will.

next action?

Go forth to stop ebil.

where to?
alternatively, the commercial district to buy stuff (unlikely).

we need a car if we want to go to the outskirts.

also, be careful. be very cautious of telling me to attack people with spraypaint.
this is our only person for now and in this conservative environment like half the population carries guns. hopefully more will be willing to join tomorrow.

Go to the Radish Garden Vegan Co-op to recruit comrades.

0/10

found a radioactive mutant, should i get him?

what kind of skills should i look for?

also bear in mind the current recruitment cap is 7. in theory we already have 6

will change once we get back to the safehouse.
any time you want it change,just ask as it's largely non-consequential

get the mutant, if I'm not mistaken, they gain one super high stat when full of juice

Judge joined. Now a sleeper agent. pick on of these choices or have him advocate liberalism

one missed out due to overbooking, not sure which. all other potential recruits will meet tomorrow

1.)

k, any suggestions on next action or should we just wait on confirmation from other potential recruits?

forgot screencap showing i did

probably worth showing some other options than traveling.

We need to film some revolutionary activities so we can get the Mao Tse-Tung Hour on the air

are you suggest sending our only full time member into the cable news station to try to take over the stage and then attempt to escape the right wing death squads that show up immediately after?
Because I sure hope that's not what you're suggesting at this moment…

No it was a reference to Network

oh, ok.
any ideas on what actually to do or should i just wait today out?

Do some fundraising

This and also activism.

we now have a mutant.
we can have her form a new squad so she can do things around the city or we can have her do something in this screen.

each liberal can only do one act per day.

I think we just found a hactivist. We can have her gain juice by doing hactivism

should we keep her at the main shelter or move her elsewhere to keep feds away from the leader?

Let's keep her at the housing projects. Any raid will search the abandoned buildings and shelters first.

btw, programmer was getting skeptical of our arguments. may be worth considereing the $50 investment or perhaps letting him go and trying to find a less conservative one at the internet cafe.

ok, any changes to make for crazy 8 or is she fine doing what she's doing?

A-ok.

3 new recruits. all others left except programmer, who will see us tomorrow.
Ideas for them?

Is it possible to reduce Wisdom in all of our members? The loyalty of our members might be in question.

I suppose we let them do what they're good at. Let the author write.
Let the musician sing.
I dunno what a locksmith can do.

We can change code names?

i don't believe so, unfortunately. luckily, the RWDS will kill them rather that arrest them most of the time so i think we're safe until police reform happens.

locksmith can steal a car. on heists he can pick locks and open animal cages, i'll go ahead and let him do the former if that's ok

if you wish

this all good?

As every self respecting man knows, silence means yes.
we now have a car

once again, programmer's meeting us tomorrow. forgot to mention that.

also, as always, next action or more of the same?

Ye.

Take the .44 magnum for yourself. Also, try to find a place to recruit people with combat abilities or in general.

It would be great if we could have like a vast network of spies and sleepers within the justice system. Lawyers and judges and the like would be great.

ok. last time i stole a pickup for low hanging fruit. there are better options and our locksmith IS level 7. and he can gain +2 juice (up to 100) by stealing either an SUV or police car according to wiki.

will do. combat skills tend to be prisoners, vets, and sometimes crackheads. all but prisoners can be found at the court house, along with lawyers and judges.

problem is we do have a recruitment cap until we get our liberals more juice. more juice=more recruits allowed

Well then steal an SUV or a van

stole SUV. if he steals 4 more he'll be able to recruit 1 person
leader has 5 out of 7 max recruits. meaning he can have 2 more (possibly 1 if that programmer ever fucking decides to join). still want to go to the courthouse?

ok, im just going to go find someone with combat skills and then shut down for the night.
will be back tomorrow morning to continue.

locksmith killed by death squads :(
At least we still got two cars out of him, and his death marks a new opening for a new recruit.
And I found a janitor with knife level 3. If he eventually accepts, he'll be a great asset. Killing provides a lot of juice and 1/4 of that juice goes to the leader.
And to top it off, nazi programmer has joined us.

Let's see how this goes tomorrow.

I'm back. Just a head's up that our leader is pretty near the skill cap for persuasion.

She needs some juice to advance much higher.

general recap:
we have a mutant doing some hackering
we have a musician playing music
we have an author writing letters to newspapers
we have a programmer with no assigned task
our locksmith died trying to steal an SUV
our leader is panhandling
and there's a janitor with knife level 3 who may join

we have pic related as equipment (other than whatever the other recruits are currently wearing) as well as two cars.

no change in law or power structure has taken place yet.
next post decides what we do this turn.

have the programmer steal credit card numbers, use the money to have Crazy 8 take locksmith training at university until her security is at level 1, then head to the apartment district downtown to practice picking door locks for free easy security levelling

He's dead, bro. RWDS killed him.
He was level 7.
I could find another with relative ease at the juice bar if you want. But that would take our last opening for recruits until we get more juice.

Ill also keep an eye on our safehouse's heat while that credit card fraud is happening. At what percentage to you want me to alert you?

No no no, I mean, "locksmithing" is what the class at the university is called that trains your security (lockpicking) skill

prolly at 10%, if it gets that much have the programmar stop and perform community service, which reduces heat

oh, ok
$60 a day for classes. That should be fine given fraud usually provides more in a day

noted

three days later: we have a janitor with ok knife skill. likely enough to kill some teenagers at the park and quickly gtfo or something. He's capped for now but it wont take long for him to raise his rank. He also has computer skills and already has intelligence so that may be a better option for him.

prolly better for him to stick to computers then

hacking, searching opinion polls, or more credit card fraud?

Also note that one murder will immediately bring up his rank and he'll be allowed to recruit 1 person along with whatever stat gains he gets.
That's assuming he's successful though. He'll only get 3 juice if he assaults someone.

credit card fraud

Founder has level 1 security. Now heading to apartments.
If there's anyone in particular to keep an eye out for to fill the last opening in the group make it known. For the time being I'm just picking locks

Ok, might be game over.
I knew it was legal to pick locks, didn't know it was illegal to enter the room to find other doors to pick (learn something new every day, huh?). Tried bluffing, it didn't work and got blasted with a shotgun. Looks like the only choice left is to run and hope I don't die.

I'll let you decide what may be the final move.

Run. Run nao.

I guess surrendering might be a good plan too. Gives us a couple days to try to get someone else enough juice to continue the struggle. and if we're lucky she might get off scott free.

you sure run or would you consider
he's not a death squad, so he might not kill us n the spot.

Dude just blasted us with a shotgun for bluffing. If he is basically a death squad at this point.

Ok, run it is.
We made it out but the injuries require professional treatment. She'll be out in 4 months (though we can get her out early after the NearDeath turns into a BadWound), so we may need to find someone else to take the reigns. Or we can keep laying low until we have her back

Her security skill raised to 2.50 on her mission btw.

Just time just pick the doorlocks and leave without entering the room please

*next time

Let's have the programmer take the reigns considering he has the most capability skillwise.

will do so in the future. that was a stupid mistake that would not have been made if i knew what i was doing.

This is very different from how i normally play. I usually just seduce 2 programmers and a locksmith, 1 programmer steals credit card numbers, other programmer searches opinion polls, locksmith steals cars, then a constantly refreshed supply of sweatshop workers goes out on suicide/quick killing missions to change public opinion.

Anyway. should we keep doing what we're doing until the founder is healed enough or should one or two focus on getting juice?

ok, what should the programmer do? lockpicking (he is level 2 in security) or something else?

Lockpicking.

Get some juice to recruit combat guys.

evidently lockpicking doesn't provide juice.did level up his security a good amount though.
I think hacking would be a better option to raise his juice.

here's a juice table if you wish to ponder it
lcs.wikidot.com/juice

ill keep doing the lockpicking thing for now. once it reaches cap or someone suggests something else ill stop

Can we burn down the gentleman's club? It's a whiskey sipping guffawing Tories in leather chairs and not ladies on a pole club, right?

We need to do something badass!

i could throw a moltov at the security in the gentleman's club, but they're armed so that may not be a good idea. they might let us through and if that's the case it may be safe but id advise against it. I'll do it if you want though.

security is at 5.5 out of 8 as an update

Burn it down! Smash those fucking white males!!!

if you insist.
Last chance. This may be the death of our programmer.
throw or no?

No, this seems like a bad idea. Wait until we're better skilled and equipped.

No don't kill the programmer. Can we not build up suicide squads?

Surely there must be some poor immigrant who can die for liberalism?

This. Some poor immigrant or crackhead.

good judgement.
on a side note, the last two times going to the apartments his security skill hasn't budged above 6.5. he's unlocking all doors easily so it's not a bad place to be but worth note.

we need someone who can recruit first. my dumbassery sent our founder to the hospital and she won't be out for a while.
im quite leaning towards this idea:

but in the end it's your decision.

Recruit the janitor and have him shank a crack addict somewhere.

ok, this does mean we no longer have someone doing credit card fraud though. we could put the programmer back to that or we can have him come with the janitor so he can benefit from juice gains as well (at least that's how the wiki says it works, havnt yet verified).

alternatively, the programmer can do something completely different,

also, is there anything else to buy while we're here?
there's a crowbar, guitar, another molotov, spraypaint and pic related

we already have a 9mm and a .45 btw.

Doesn't the janitor need a knife? Earlier he only had a gun. Get a guitar for any musician we come across later?

Take the programmer to the stabbing, we need him to level up so we can recruit more.

already bought him a knife.
and we do have a musician so getting a guitar sounds like a plan

as far as the gun goes: we had one, the janitor had a 9mm on him when he joined so that makes two.

and on that note: where to? (we do have a car if you wish to go to the nuclear plant or something)
the programmer is unarmed but he has some martial arts and ideally the janitor should be able to sneak up on some crackhead/teenager anyway as long as we go somewhere that doesn't require trespassing.

Kill Conservative crackhead and hobos only please.

Where is best? I want to get us to the point we can be very naughty.

if you want maximum impact on public opinion: halls of ultimate judgment (court house)
if you want to lay low: homeless shelter
if you want low hanging fruit: park or vegan co-op
if you want to risk fighting a gangster or want easy pickings at a crackhead: crack house (crack house has an added benefit of allowing us to take it over as a new safe house if we fuck around enough over there)

homeless shelter it is

cant find conservative crackheads or hobos. found a photographer though. the bystanders will all run away unless one is accidentally hit (unlikely).
yah or nah?

This.

Can we sell crack? Can we go full liberal trap house?

Shiv that fuckin' propagandaist!

we can sell pot brownie, that's about it i believe as far as drugs goes.
if we take hostages we can give them hallucinogenic drugs to try to convert them too, but i never really had much luck doing this.

photographer ran away, didn't want to wait around and risk getting outnumbered. now we're in the news at least.
shall we go again? new location or stick with the shelter?

Fug. Go somewhere else now.

the crackhouse it is.
will be back with potential prey

teenager: take it or leave it?

Grind homeless shelters? It doesn't sound like there's much choice right now.

Conservatives have voided their right to life! Slay he!

there's tons of choice. as long as i can move at least 2 space freely without trespassing we can find low level conservatives alone

In all honesty we're just saving him from a life filled with misery under the influence of crack and wageslavery. Do it.

i guess i was wrong about how much juice it takes to recruit. janitor now has 12 juice but cannot recruit yet. he can raise his knife skill a bit now though. it's probably 50 where he can recruit. anyway, we got a bit of loot from the kid.

also note: programmer now has 6 juice.

next location?

Get one of the gentlemans club bouncers as a sleeper for our later attack?

i don't believe i can do that.
i can recruit him. but i don't think having him as a sleeper will mean one of the security guards will be on my side if we go there later. not to mention we still can't recruit anyone

also, here's the rules on recruitment according to wiki.

How bout you continue to lurk around the apartments, crackhouse, and homeless shelter to hunt down Conservatives?

I was reading the G. Club article and it says getting a bouncer sleeper lets you go in without a check.

Agree with hunting conservatives though.

ok, another teen down. this time we got front page coverage.
he put up a bit of a fight, the programmer got to punch him a few times

oh, cool. we'll put that on the list for later

programmer and janitor have 20 and 21 juice respectively

went back to crack house. killed another teen (these clothes will come in handy if we start picking up sweatshop workers).
also, end of the month:

programmer and janitor have 25 and 32 juice respectively.

same old shit:
programmer and janitor have 30 and 43 respectively

As soon we're able to recruit more we should do so.

janitor can now recruit 1 member.
programmer is 14 juice shy

what next?
the janitor also has high charisma but no persuasion or seduction,so it might be worth to at least start training those

Kill one more time to get the programmer some more juice.

who to recruit? should we get sweatshop workers (fully random skills/attribute) child workers (no skills but long lifespan)or start trying to persuade/seduce specific types?

ok, programmer now has 43 (and is lightly wounded from a punch but should recover shortly), janitor has 68.

Let's try to persuade/seduce specific types.

also note we can try to persuade people then go on to kill someone just before leaving the area

like what? looking for combat or something else?

ill start doing persuasion on random people just to grind the skill

oh hey, we got a prostitute to want to come over. seduction is a good skill and recruits gotten this way apparently don't count against the recruit cap (though i think it has its own cap)
might be someone to consider keeping

- Recruit people from the justice system as sleepers.
- Recruit people with combat skills.
- Recruit other miscelleneous skills that you would think the Squad needs. (First Aid, Seduction)

Go ahead, but recruit someone with combat skills or sleeper potential instead.

1 person. unless we start seducing then we can get many more. ill give you veto power on this though.

pic related. 4 seduction/charisma isn't great but we can get a handful of sleepers with it

Do it.

ok.
so if im right, the plan from here is get the programmer the last but of juice he needs, and grind both of their persuasion skill while we're at it. with the prostitute im going to send her to the courthouse to seduce lawyers and judges as sleeper cells.

is that what we're doing or do you have other plans?

No.

ok, other plans?

Give the janitor the codename "The Great Ahmet Khan" and give the programmer the codename Synco

Go to a corporate shithole and free animals steal documents etc, etc.

done

there's a few choices there:
the genetics and cosmetics labs have animals to release (though we might want labcoats as a disguise)
we can strip naked and go to the sweat shop to destroy equipment and steal cloth
we can go to the factory and do basically the same thing except we need work clothes as a disguise
nuclear plant is probably beyond us
corporate HQ sounds like what you're looking for but we'll need suits or security uniforms and, again, may be a bit beyond us atm.
same goes for the ceo's residence, but we can kidnap/kill the CEO for maximum impact.

we probably can't stand to a real fight with security guards, police, and such so covert operations are our best bet right now.
and we can have multiple squads in different places. i can sent the kill squad (janitor and programmer) to do one thing and the hooker to do another.

forgot pic

Let's hit the sweatshop. Maybe even recruit someone while we're there.

we can't recruit right now. after breaking some machines the programmer will be able to but that won't take effect until the next day.
and what of the prostitute? courthouse or nah?

Let's get some sleazy scandals going.

ok so kill squad shall go forth and fight evil at the sweatshop and the hooker's gonna suck some honorable dick at the courthouse. away we go

so far so good, found some equipment to break and there's loot lying on the ground

Whoa, whoa, whoa, why is our guys naked?

here's 2 more.
these give 5 juice each so we'remaking good progress

like i said, we need to strip them down for disguise in the sweatshop. the sweatshop workers are naked and we need to blend in or we'll stick out like a sore thumb

CONSERVATIVES ARE SUSPICIOUS
should i keep going until they're alarmed (they won't attack until then but once that happens every encounter with a con will be a fight) or are we gonna play it safe and bail?

Just leave. I have an idea: How bout we leave and come back later with guns and shoot some security guards, take there clothes and THEN comeback when things die down. I am assuming that the security guards have guns too?

We're basically in conservistan right now. Practically everyone has guns. I believe security guards have MP5's in the current climate. Guns certainly aren't a guarantee of victory in a fight.
Probly should mention our programmer has level 3 shotgun skill though.

and evidently the juice does increment immediately. I freed some oppressed proletariats and now we have some new cannonfodder (or we can have him make clothing for us/do something else with the skills he has).

prostitute managed to get an agent and a lawyer to go on a date with her. both extremely valuable.

this particular lawyer may even be regular member worthy. what shall be my choice?

to be clear: i might be able to get both. the vacation or $100 will increase likelihood of success. kidnapping is another option but i wouldn't recommend.

What are the skills for the agent?

can't tell until i decide what to do for the lawyer:

rely solely on seduction and heart
spend $100 to increase likelihood of seduction
go on vacation to stand up the agent but have even higher chance
break it off
kidnap

Spend a hundred bucks. The pure ideology is strong in this one.

lawyer will meet tomorrow

and holy shit. this agent, man.
i have to go really quick tho, will return shortly to fulfill your next request

Have the lawyer become a sleeper.
Recruit the agent.

things fell through with the agent
also, news story from sweatshop raid

will talk to lawyer after next turn and hope he's willing to join.

also, new member. what do with him? tailoring skill can be used to make disguises if you wish, but it's low so we won't have a lot of decent options

alternatively, adolf can go commit suicide or something to influence public opinion and make room for someone more useful. this will come at a loss of juice for the programmer though

and an update: programmer has 60 juice and janitor has 85

Well if he doesn't have much use he could always be used in a suicide attack.

Don't kill him. We must have solidarity with all our comrades.

i just put him in his own squad.
one of you two decide what to do with him

apart from him, im thinking send the prostitute back to the halls of ultimate judgement and ship the killsquad out to the park and rack up more kills
agree or other plans?

I agree with this plan. Also, is it possible to buy somesort of explosive to use to suicide attack somewhere?

molotov is the closest thing. should i give that to the sweatshop worker and have him burn some place down? if he can survive long enough for the fire to spread the place will be shut down for about a month

We're the Liberal Crime Squad, not the Stalinist Comrade Squad.

Will we alienate the masses?

the AM radio station's looking pretty flammable from here…

only if we accidentally directly hit a liberal or moderate. arson is basically an attack on an individual and follows all the same rules except directly after fire tiles tart to appear and consume the building

Burn the Fireman HQ! We will start printing propaganda in their absence.

ok, that's coming soon.

park went well

the hooker isn't performing as well as hoped, but another lawyer agreed to stop by. maybe the prostitute wasn't a good idea.

anyway time to light this fucker up

I just found out the linux version has a stalinism mode

it also has kinda ok music that cant be turned off

scratch that, it can only be turned off at the start menu

of course they do…

pretty sure it means firemen in the fereinheigt 420 way

one lawyer broke it off, the other will meet tomorrow
also, wew

juice update: the loss of adolf dropped programmer's juice by as much as he gained from the park, so he's still 65. janitor now has 96.

what next?

oh, and at 100 juice the janitor will be allowed 2 more recruits. the programmer can now recruit 1 because his last recruit is gone

i wonder if i can burn down buildings with flamethrowers. might be something to consider in the future…

They're the final boss of the game, who come to hijack the liberal revolution and send them all to a gulag in newly annexed Canada. Somebody should check their laws text, we've probably got the best collection of red scare/idiot tankies/funny lies to help out with their flavor text. If the economic laws don't contain a toothbrush joke you're doing the satire thing wrong.

PATHETIC/10

How bout we recruit a bunch of sweatshop workers, arm them with molotovs and try this again.

we could recruit 1 now, or kill 1 more person elsewhere and get 3 the turn after.

also, i never waste my time with the fireman HQ. what issues does it even influence? i can beat this game without ever touching the place.

That's why I suggested it, in arch conservative USA, the fire fighters become firemen and are charged with book burning and oppressing the liberal media.

I uploaded the politics code here, you can read the stalinist policies at the very end of the code: law.cppa.pomf.cat/kwfcem.cpp

oops a.pomf.cat/kwfcem.cpp

some highlights:
case VIEW_STALIN: return false; // Liberals and Stalinists don't get along
case VIEW_MOOD: return false; // Liberals and Stalinists don't get along
case VIEW_GAY: return false; // Stalinists discriminate against gay people
case VIEW_DEATHPENALTY: return false; // Stalinists execute lots of people
case VIEW_TAXES: return true; // Stalinists support communist income redistribution
case VIEW_NUCLEARPOWER: return false; // Stalinists believe the more nuclear, the better
case VIEW_ANIMALRESEARCH: return false; // Stalinists are in favor of unethical research
case VIEW_POLICEBEHAVIOR: return false; // Stalinists use police for brutal repression
case VIEW_TORTURE: return false; // Stalinists torture their enemies
case VIEW_INTELLIGENCE: return false; // Stalinists don't believe in privacy
case VIEW_FREESPEECH: return false; // Stalinists don't allow any dissent
case VIEW_GENETICS: return false; // Stalinists are in favor of unethical research
case VIEW_JUSTICES: return false; // Liberals and Stalinists don't get along
case VIEW_GUNCONTROL: return true; // Stalinists don't want any armed resistance
case VIEW_SWEATSHOPS: return true; // Stalinists say, Workers of the world unite!
case VIEW_POLLUTION: return false; // Stalinists don't care about pollution
case VIEW_CORPORATECULTURE: return true; // Stalinists hate rich people and corporations
case VIEW_CEOSALARY: return true; // Stalinists hate rich people and corporations
case VIEW_WOMEN: return false; // Stalinists discriminate against women
case VIEW_CIVILRIGHTS: return false; // Stalinists discriminate against ethnic groups
case VIEW_DRUGS: return false; // Stalinists only allow vodka
case VIEW_IMMIGRATION: return false; // Stalinists maintained tight border security at the Iron Curtain
case VIEW_MILITARY: return false; // Stalinists use the military for brutal repression
case VIEW_PRISONS: return false; // Stalinists annex Canada to fill it with gulags
case VIEW_AMRADIO: return true; // Stalinists agree that Conservatives are bad
case VIEW_CABLENEWS: return true; // Stalinists agree that Conservatives are bad
//case VIEW_POLITICALVIOLENCE: return true; // the LCS and Stalinists both like using political violence
case VIEW_LIBERALCRIMESQUAD: return false; // Liberals and Stalinists don't get along
case VIEW_LIBERALCRIMESQUADPOS: return false; // Liberals and Stalinists don't get along
case VIEW_CONSERVATIVECRIMESQUAD: return true; // Stalinists agree that Conservatives are bad
case VIEWNUM: return false; // Liberals and Stalinists don't get along
default: return false; // Liberals and Stalinists don't get along

im just gonna do this as there's literally no reason not to

is stalinism what happens when someone has a lot of heart but even more "wisdom"?

This code is referencing different files I think.

If anything, the arrival of the SCS should reveal an even further left alignment. From what I can gather it just picks and chooses between the LCS and CCS.

Political correctness, cultural marxism, toothbrush, human nature. All rife for parody without going McCarthy. I've only just learnt about it myself but the author sounded like he added it in for late game challenge rather than having an idea how to keep in tone with the game. He didn't want to name a foreign country as their backer, when it should be the newly reformed USSR (its dissolution being a commie trick).

our 3 new recruits.
send them to a fiery grave or does someone have a better idea?

What did he mean by this?
Well granted that second one is more of a gray area

Burn down the firehouse!

Can you grab weapons mid combat? Could be worth trying to gear up with their stuff during the raid.

Send them all. They only get to comeback once the Fireplace is burned down. Also try to grab some flamethrowers if you guys succeed. Might want to buy one of them a small arm. I don't know if molotov cocktails affect Firemen or not since maybe they might have fire protection.

yes you can. let's see how this goes

yes, in fact its a good strategy to go to the jail house and incite a prison riot for the purpose of taking guns from the guards

looks like we got a priest on our hands as well

one lib down
im just gonna try to evade. the fire will spread more if im walking than if im sitting here getting slaughtered

the fire rises

ded :(

Did we do a good?

so yeah, any ideas on a next move?
im gonna need to shut down for the night soon, so be ready for that

front page news. fire station is high security.

We did it, reddit!

Is it closed for a month? Can we start our liberal press up safely now?

Screencap of newspaper?

i didn't bother with the screencap since it's basically the same as
and the station is high security, not closed. if we killed someone we'd probly get it closed. that might be more of a knife job than a molotov job though.
we can still recruit 3 more sweatshop workers. should we do that and hope one has a relevant weapon skill?

Did the firestation burn down?

oh, and molotovs being illegal in the fire station is a pretty big barrier to success. usually id walk around looking to catch someone alone but i can't do that carrying an illegal item. handguns and knives are legal though

it did not

True, but the HQ is full of flamethrowers.

Perhaps we should focus on training up a Liberal Kamikaze Squad.

just picked up these three from the garment makers
one of them actually has a bit of throwing skill

ill go one more turn and then shut down for the night. got an early day tomorrow.

ok, nevermind, shutting down now.

see you tomorrow.

I read this post as you just doing the same thing for another turn.

c u tmrw x x

Where is OP? The city of San Francisco needs the Liberal Crime Squad!

Right here.
recap:
Founder is in hospital due to my faggotry, 3 months until she's out. could pull her out early and let her do things while badly wounded and she'll recover over time or with first aide

grinded juice for programmer and janitor. they have 71 and 108 respectively (at 100 juice, the founder can die and he'll take her place)

sent a few recruits to suicide in fire station.
station is high security
3 fresh recruits, see

pic related + things being worn/carried is equipment
we also have 2 cars

next post makes relevant decisions

Musician: Busk
Programmer: Fraud
Prostitute: Tricks
Sweatshop workers: Sweatshop

Can the author make cash by writing? What did we have the mutant doing, was it wire fraud?

Is the janitor good at anything or should we send him out stealing stuff?

here's all current actions

also note that the sweatshop workers are illegal immigrants. if we have them sell shirts there's a good chance they'll get deported. every time this happens, the juice of the person recruiting them is reduced by 10 to a minimum of 50.
also, take a look at their skills: they can't tailor for shit.

i'll still have them do it if you'd like.

SUICIDE POLICE STATION NAO NAO NAO!!

and no, author can't make money by writing. he's also just as skilled at tailoring as our best tailor from the sweatshop, and she hasn't hit her cap yet.

maybe if retracts his decision.

i assume you mean the sweatshop workers, not the juiced up ones, right?
anything specific you want them equipped with?

Sure I don't see the point in getting them deported when they can't even sew.

Should we try and storm the fireman HQ again though, so we can get a printing press going? Try and have all three stab one of them this time though?

Up to though, if he wants to fuck the po po we can do that.

Do it. Those sweatshop workers only get to come back if they burn down the station.

anything needed at pawn shop while we're here?
options same as

police station or fire station? i can have the thrower unequip the molotov until he needs to use it to avoid suspicion. totally forgot i can do that.

Combat knives? I don't trust liberals to hit anything since the symbionese liberation army missed almost 10,000 shots.

Oh man, I love LCS. I wish it would get a nice makeover to be prettier and easier to use and more depthful, but it is the single best political game of all time despite being a giant joke.

Fuck the popo up.

this just happened. people are going to be interested in gun control (though the vast majority will still be against it)

I think the cartoonish hypocrisy of everyone in it makes the game.

Should we start hoarding guns in case of a gungrab?

If they ban guns, only conservatives will have them!

do it or nah?

we still have a lot of time until the next election. and the call for gun control will be at most 15% so we're safe for now. i could have someone check opinion polls or you if you want.
the mutant will have a larger margin of error if chosen, the programmer will have to temporarily stop stealing credit card numbers if chosen

Yes! Can we steal his shit and pretend to be cops? What if we got cop uniforms, and a cop car?

fucking bullshit
he got away.
GTFO or risk getting outnumbered?

also, yes. we don't even need the cop car.

We have an endless supply of potential martyrs for our cause. Keep going.

knives aren't free though.

anyway, let the battle commence!

Get him!

LIBERAL CRIME SQUAD!

Can we kidnap him once he is wounded?
We should do it.

first volley on our end:
OH SHI-

I love how dynamic and brutal the combat is in LCS. Even though it's not Dwarf Fortress levels of detail, being able to lose hands and legs and eyes is amazing.

Fuck the Police Gang Unit!

We're the Liberal Crime Squad!

Make sure to kidnap one of them, to cut off his ear and dance for.

enemy turn

*shits self liberally*
Run! But also try and grab some loot!

attack again you say?
didn't work out to well this time

fuck, sorry.

ok, maybe waygand can get out alive

As long as he doesn't get taken alive, we should be safe-ish from the fuzz knowing what the hell we're up to at least.

nope :(

Can he grab a weapon?

yes, it takes up 1 turn to do so though.

so should i do those opinion polls? mutant or programmer?
also, should i pick up more sweatshop workers? that will also require the programmer's time

ill be back

i have returned.
nobody has any ideas?

Let the mutant do it. Pick up more sweatshop workers. How are our funds doing? Can we make enough money in proportion to the knives or molotovs we buy?

3 new recruits

also, here's public opinion as far as we can tell
i vastly underestimated the gun scare

and we can easily keep pace as long as the programmer's stealing credit card numbers.
we have $1923 now. knives cost $20 a piece and molotovs cost $40. we can buy a bunch in bulk to avoid future trips to the pawn shop if you want.

Do it.

(checked)
With a name like that, could he, dare I say it, be /our guy/?

Isn't this guy pretty robust? How do we have him not be an illegal immigrant. Can we get him a fake passport?

Oh yeahhh!

send the squad forth to fight evil? where to?

also, im having the janitor go out killing people on his lonesome. free clothes, some extra cash, and the almighty juice.

Is Terry Nallet an illegal immigrant? She seems like she could be good if we level her up more.

cant make her citizen. only way to not be illegal is to get immigration policy to elite liberal and by then we basically won.

honestly, it's not an issue as long as she is not used for passive tasks like selling shit and avoids getting arrested. i can keep her around/send her with the janitor to raise juice if you wish.

Is there anything businessy that isn't passive? Would a cunning disguise help her be passive?

it's trained by:
Selling T-Shirts
Selling Brownies
Being taught Political Activism by another Liberal
Taking classes in Economics
Interrogating a Conservative with Business skill
Recruiting or dating someone with the Business skill.
Being tainted by wisdom while dating someone with business skill.
Choosing option C in Question 8 while creating your founder

looks like your only real choice is uni.

no idea tbh.

lcs.wikidot.com/start if you wanna hunt

We should get back to murdering everyone to get some juice, and sell some brownies using our new recruits.

The reefer will turn everyone liberal. It is genius.

including the one you thought was good?

the janitor's murdering people still. programmer used to come with him but is currently doing credit fraud. the good sweatshop worker can come with the kill squad as well to gain a bit of juice for herself

Didn't see the reply. Yeah, get the good one to stick with the janitor.

kill the office worker?
alternatively, we can risk killing a gangster and that will get us a gun too

Yes, seems like a pretty conservative job to me.

Kill!

cool, we didn't even alert the conservatives.
i shall search for another victim

gang member.
he has a gun, so if this attack fails he may kill someone.
up to you

Stab! Stab! Stab!

hm. that's the first gangster i have seen without a gun

free knife though.
cons still not alarmed. continuing onward

cons now suspicious, and look: another gang member

that's what im talking about
cons still suspicious
still hunting

gang member #3

yet another AK

Another gang member down, still suspicious.
3 ak's now

damn, we're on a roll.
teenager down, he dropped a 9mm

gang member dropped MP5

Decision Time:
we can either challenge two people at once (guarantees alert and may result in an actual fight)
or we can try to sneak past, which is probly a 50% chance of alert.

we can't choose which person to attack either, btw. it's random.

i kinda said "fuck it" and tried to sneak past.
didn't work. GTFO'ing

so here's all the loot we got this time through

also, juice gains:
janitor can recruit 2 more people. sweatshop worker can almost recruit 1.

and to top it off, we now own the crack house as a safe house (95% heat so we shouldn't crash their for now, but we can still go on killing sprees there).

ok, your choice for real this time. what do from here?

I think it is time to raise some dosh and buy the printing press, keep stealing credit card info and fast forward until we have it.

We've got so many guns and free slots now, we should work on building up a Liberal Death Squad.

Are gang members good for shooting? Who does the shooting? We need people for the shooting, and people for the stabbing.

We need to shut down the fireman HQ to run the printing press, or we'll be in liberal trouble.

you mean wasting turns?

anyway, the heat on our hideout is at 4% from the programmer, fast forwarding would just mean we might get raided due to lack of attention to heat.

gang members are all conservative.
as far as the shooty/stabby people go, we gotta find vets or hope some random people have such skills.
either that or conservatives which are unlikely to join.

also, 2 more killing sprees like the last one (assuming that wasn't a fluke) will allow the sweatshop worker 3 recruits of his own. as of right now he can have none.

This. More suicide missions or arming up some guys with our loot and start blazing.

i took a bit of a risk.
no regrets (the great ahmet khan seems to be a damn fine stealth commando atm)
no suspicion atm. i shall continue the hunt

im not certain of this risk though…

to be clear:
your choice, Holla Forums
attack; maybe get his shit, maybe die
sneak past; maybe alarm cons, maybe free to find more firemen

forgot to add name

gas the pig

Don't do it. We spent to much effort on these guys. Use some sweatshop workers.

sorry man, he chose first
and he chose wisely
still no suspicion, gonna search more

cons now suspicious same situation as before.
same choice to make or just GTFO.

damn that post was shit.
two different sentences. cons now suspicious.
same situation as before.

also, forgot to uncheck spoiler image.
anyway: choose dammit.

Jack the goon, kidnap the priest and get the fuck out

Death Squad armour is shit.

Slay he!

This, I hadn't even thought of kidnapping the priest.

That's a pretty radical liberal thing to do.

can't kidnap moderates. they just run away,

still wanna gtfo?

Can we torch the place and watch it burn before we leave?

Damn
but yes lets get out

no we can't. didn't bring a molotov and even then we'd have to attack someone with it

k

what's next? our safehouse now has 10% heat by the way.
i'd suggest relocating

also fireman HQ is still not closed down.
they seem pretty adamant at staying active

Could you give us a review of our resources dude?

all this + 2 cars + founder in the hospital
we stand to lose all of it (except founder) in the case of a raid

Well then Jesus fuck, start establishing an arsenal in our other safe houses.

moved everything to toy factory. might take another hop to be relatively safe

looks like i can safely alternate between these three buildings. will do so until otherwise told

Define what you mean by "everything". I meant just like a decent amount of weapons here and some other there. Just in case we need to fall back.

CONGRESS VOTING ON THINGS
none of them will pass, obviously

everything everything. i could use the homeless shelter as the main weapon's cache and keep people out of it unless necessary if you'd like

hey look, it's fucking nothing

I just don't like the idea of losing all of our stuff in a raid so I just wanted to stockpile weapons in all of these places to allow ourselves the opportunities to flexible in terms of defense when things get heavy.

we'll only get raided if the place gets heat or someone's using a printing press there, both require people to actually be there.

also, news story

this is good enough for now.
what do?
im gonna make this the last turn before closing up for the night.
I won't be on for long tomorrow. the day after will likely be like today, and beyond that is up in the air

Free some sweatshop workers, give them some decent small arms with one person having some molotovs and light the firestation up.

they seem to have knife skills for the most part. ill give the thrower the molotov, the knifer a knife, and the remaining a .44

ok, this will be the last thing tonight.
are we ready?

fuck it, it's happening. i need to go to bed

priest can take a beating

im making them flee

trapped behind a wall of fire

might be the end, but dammit we did some real damage this time

oh shit, we made it.

SWAT is on their way too

this shit better be shut down

same old shit

WEW LADS
goodnight everybody