So which of you little bitchs can beat BATTLETOADS first

Step 1: Download NES emulator
(emuparadise.me/Nintendo_Entertainment_System_Emulators/Windows/13 for the stupid, retarded or lazy)
Step 2: Download the 'toads ROM
(emuparadise.me/Nintendo_Entertainment_System_ROMs/Battletoads_(USA)/54899 ditto toads rom)
Step 3: Set up both using your common sense
Step 4: Load up the ROM
Step 5: Posting your progress in this thread along the way, whoever can complete the game first gets to be crowned King of the Toads on this board.
Step 6: ????
Step 7: Unbelievable profit.

What are you waiting for?
A world of TOADS awaits…

fuck off

What?

You're the dumbest person I've seen here in quite some time.

Listen OP, the only reason I'm "downvoting" you is because you're using cuckchan memes from 2007 to encourage people to play a shitty meme game "for the lulz".

>>>/reddit/

Isnt the Cycle bike stage impossible to beat on an emulator?

Check the ID of both posts again you fucking double nigger

Please continue. You are entertaining.

You are retarded

No one said it was easy to become King of the Toads

you did it user, that is short for anonymous!
you are officially a member of the 8channers now!
only the coolest kids who know their meme history may apply!

Yes, they're different, so what? Samefagging isn't about having the same ID (which doesn't even exist on cuckchan >inb4 hurrdurr you have to go back). It's about pretending to be the same person, and given the style of posts, they are clearly both against me, which is the definition of a samefag

Jesus fucking christ just admit you fucked up.

OP fucked up - when he called me a little bitch.
He ruined my day, I ruined his thread

Someone should follow you around with a camera, they'd make a lot of money

Could it perhaps be that you're retarded? Samefagging is when you attempt to act like different people when you are in fact the same person, basically the opposite of what you define as a samefag.

Some boards on halfchan do have IDs, though. Part of me wants to say it would be an insult to them to send someone like you back to them, feel free to hang yourself instead.

Epic

But that's wrong you retarded aspie

You have to be 18 years or older to post here.

You have to go back

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Why do half of you faggots not recognise simple humour?

Fuck off already

samefag

you caught me user, I'm just suprised i was able to get away with using 13 different proxies

bump