Did the Holocaust actual happen?

Recently I have been questioning if the Holocaust actually happened or not. So Holla Forums, can someone help me solidify if it really did or didn't happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

ndtv.com/world-news/jewish-documents-of-holocaust-hidden-from-nazis-soviets-for-years-reveals-secrets-1790861
archive.fo/tlJ62
archive.fo/UzEJB
cnn.com/2011/WORLD/europe/06/24/holocaust.rape/index.html
archive.fo/MKwnt
sexualizedviolenceagainstwomeninthholocaust.wordpress.com/2015/06/18/3-rape-of-jewish-women/#_ftn9
archive.fo/ihyQr
archive.fo/lnMpq
holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stay away from ciannigers
kike free first post

A human has 32 million teeth, 6 Million * 32 is 192 million teeth. Where did all of those teeth go?

When there's heavy rain in Cambodia, teeth turn up.

Why don't you lurk for 2 years and find out for yourself?

If you pray enough for a holocaust and believe in a holocaust in your heart for long enough, user

fucking checked

Source: NY Times; MIT; Physics.

IDK fam

Cambodia?

OP, "If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes the truth."

The rest is jail time for 'deniers', laws against finding out the truth, harassment and victimization of hard data diggers, (((anitsemitism movements))) ADL etc, etc, etc. All that shit to keep the lie going.

It was real, I was there.

There is always heavy rain in cambodia, it is a rain forest.

I personally survived all of the death camps, narrowly escaping each time, too. It was terrible! I watched as Hitler personally chuckled and made both of my parents into cell-phone cases in front of the whole town, who just laughed at them. It was something I will

Yes, I also have this amount of human teeth in my mouth.

Shame on you! Nobody should eat that many human teeth at once! If everyone did that, there wouldn't be any teeth left to display at the museums!

My parents, my younger sister and my violin teacher were all paraded up and down the main street of Berlin 50,000 times until they had walked themselves into piles of dust which were vacuumed up by the street cleaner who was my uncle.

Gas chambers were a Soviet post-war propaganda lie. After the war people didn't really hear about the "Holocaust", not until the 70s or so did media and schoolbooks start the lie about 6 million jews being systematically exterminated by Germans start.
Also, if you simply stick to the old quote of "History is written by the victors" and ask yourself if the "Allies" had any reason to lie after the war (where soviet russia basically washed across Europe, raping and completely ruining Germany with English and American help) and you might come to the conclusion that after the war the "Allies" needed something which would make them look justified in their actions of complete annihilation and occupation of Germany after the war.
tfw you realize the "goodguys" were actually just evil communist jews

The real holocaust that I witnessed personally was even worse than how it's described. After they threw us all in to ovens, they revived us like a phoenix rising from the ashes, and then lines us up and shot us all at once, just too see how many of us it would take to stop a bullet, and then it was back into the gas chambers, and the ovens, again and again. I only survived because I wanted to go on talk shows and lead museum tours and show them that I wouldn't forget. You remember me.

type o

I remember you, user, I remember you had 5a8e86 tatooed on your arm. I cried when I saw your uncle, because we had the same violin teacher. I kept my violin each time they sent me to the gas chamber, and played softly each time they killed all of us.

Read about what Patton thought about post-war, shortly before he was driven into by a soldier on his own army base who disappeared.

o

Thank you for actually giving a good answer. And you do make some really good points. I will think on this some more.

What would have happened if Paton ignored orders and pushed onward into Russia?

After all these years! Can it be, were you the one with fd6d0c on your arm? I remember hearing your violin playing in the gas chambers, it was the only thing keeping me alive and giving me the will to live.
My uncle always told me that playing the violin would save my life but I never thought he meant it really, or that it would be you playing it.
When I think back to the dreadful 17 times I was put into the gas chambers, each time the gas running out before it reached my corner, I think of that violin sound and hum along with it happily. They were certainly better times, although they took all of our possessions and all of our money, so I had to bribe the guards to have them back.

Unfortunately no.

Didn't FDR refuse to push into Russia because of elections?

nothing but good things for the communists and jews im sure with a rearmed Wahrmacht

All four of my grandparents died in the Shoah, they were boiled alive and fed to wild boars, they were only babies at the time as well.

fucking aye.

The only times they would give us food was on Yom Kippur, and it was always ham from wild boars that we weren't allowed to eat. My father told me not to eat, because we were fasting, but I ate all four of your grandparents. It was the wild boar meat that kept me alive though, and allowed me to volunteer at the museum today, so in a way, all four of your grandparents are still very much alive, inside of me.

Reminders me of the germans making a 'work camp' where jews were told they would be working to free themselves. They were taught skilled jobs, machining and metal work, some working in chemistry. Some in maintenance, others managing the other jews and improving productivity.
They spent a full three months in training, even going to other factories and labs to learn the skills at great expense to the germans.
Then they set to work for another six months. Crafting, building, assembling, polishing all the parts.
Some worked on smaller, repetitive but still vitally important parts.

Eventually, after most of a year had passed, they had finished. It was an interconnected pistol with hundreds of barrels.
One mathematically bright jew used his counting ability and counted the barrels. Then he counted the jews. One more barrel than all of us, what a coincidence. Then he realised he had not counted himself.

All of a sudden, the pistol fired all the hundreds of barrels and each jew was hit in the head and died a long, slow and agonising death - as the bullets the jews had built were designed to travel slowly through the air, and kill them over a matter of days.

When they had died, the guards melted down the pistol into steel, and then burned it until it had all gone.
Then they brought another set of jews and more materials to make the next gun.

If the Jews did their communist revolution in America instead of Germany they would had been locked up along with the Japs.

It didn't.

There are so many of us, and each one of us has a duty to tell our stories and make sure that anyone who casts doubt on a single word of our experience is severely punished!

Get the fuck out.

I remember that camp. I managed to smuggle one of the pistols out with me inside my violin. Sadly, like so many of us survivors, I too contemplate suicide, and I'll probably use that pistol that I kept in my violin for all of these years.

Luckily, I salvaged a book on law from one of the book-burning fires where they also burned my family, including my elder sister who was my only sibling. During the train ride to one of the seventy death camps I went to, I read the entire book using an LED torch that I had bought off a guard after he confiscated all my money.
By the time I arrived at the camp, I was a qualified lawyer, and was sworn in by the chief-lawyer, who happened to be my brother, my only sibling.
I propose that we create a law forbidding the discussion of this terrible point in history that really happened.

But on the other hand they say that those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it. We should force everyone to study what happened, but not allow them to talk about it, because these things should never be forgotten, but never be questioned. There's a lot of insensitivity today, because of people who say it never happened, and we can't allow that. I think OP is probably guilty of a crime in Germany for trying to stir up hatred on an image board. Really we need more education, and more laws, which is why it's so important that lawyers like you go after these people!

I share the same birthday as your brother, who was born on the same train to the same camp where you were sworn in as a lawyer. I know this because after they killed both of my parents (making me choose which one to kill first and which one to kill second) they told me that there had been a baby brother born to a future lawyer who had lost his only sister.

You are right! I think it is so important that I will work for free for only a small charge. Of course I will ask for a normal fee to cover my costs, but since it is so important I will only ask for double my normal rates.

(((half off costs)))

It's terrible, my parents had to choose between me and my three sisters, four of whom survived the deadly camps. In the end, they chose me, but since I was small enough and was so thin from not eating for 8 months, I slid through the grate in the furnace and was collected with the ashes, which were flown in a cargo plane over to south america and dropped in a volcano, like they did with all of the ashes.
But to conceal their actions, they first mixed the ashes with gold dust, and melted it down to form gold bricks. I was trapped inside one of the gold bricks and had to live off a crate of wax vegetables that they were sending as cover for the gold shipment in the boat they put me on.

Sadly the thing that still bothers me the most is that I had promised your uncle that I would pay the violin teacher for his final lesson. He gave me the money for the lesson before he was swept up, but I couldn't find the violin teacher, because there was too much confusion in the gas chamber, and it was only after it was too late that I was able to see that he … I can't talk about it, even after all these years. There are some things even too horrible to remember, that I must forget.

It's truly fortunate that you were inside one of the gold bricks, especially because you were small. I saw a very fat man when they were melting the gold, but they did not have enough coal to fire the smelters, so they burned him instead, which provided just enough heat to melt the gold into bricks, but it was the fat man's job to pour the melted gold into the bricks, but he was weak from starvation and disease, so they stopped burning him just before he burned up, and he poured the final brick just right before he burned up completely. It was my job to sweep up the ashes and mix it with the gold dust and I saw you and thought you looked just like your sisters, who had been friends of mine from violin class.

You may not realize this, but I think your your sisters are mentioned in these excellent non-fiction books which you can buy conveniently from Amazon.com or your government supported library. Sadly, there are so many of us with so many books that will not be written because there are not enough of us left to write them anymore!

You may not realize this, but shortly before your uncle was swept up he snapped this photograph, which I kindly provided, for a fee, to the printer, who was able to print this book inside the camp by hiding it inside the ashes and gold dust. Could she be one of your sisters, who was your only sibling?

Oh! After all these years I finally see what my sister looks like.
She was born in one of the camps and grew up there, working as a ticket collector in one of the cinemas. I never thought I'd see her photograph. I can tell it is her, because she looks exactly like my mother, who unfortunately died several years before I was born.

The violin teacher was over near me, I know because I could see his spectacles glinting in the sunlight as the gas filled the room, which was pitch black as they always gassed us at night. I remember they removed all our spectacles as we arrived at the camp and put them in a big pile to turn into bullets to execute us with.

I don't want to get your hopes up, but the Chief-Lawyer who was your brother might have survived?

I remember the horrible darkness in the sunlight, as the gas filled my lungs it made any light seem unbearably bright, and we could here the screams and murmurs of the dying, and the terrible sounds of the electric fence and dogs barking. Had it not been for the guards having been distracted by the glint of the spectacles (the guards were forced to watch us die to make sure we were all dead) they would have noticed that I had dug a small tunnel from the oven leading to the gold bricks, which I used to bribe the guards into giving me a shovel to dig with, that had been used to bury your uncle, the Lawyer, shortly after he had died but before he escaped.

Knowing it was you who packed me into the crate of gold bricks makes me realise that although only one million unfortunates managed to escape from the camp, by disguising themselves as computer technicians, I never saw my violin again.
It had been used as a boat by 4 strongmen from the circus we had on the camp grounds every week. They in turn carried 4 young women in each hand, and they all managed to escape.

The boy on the front cover of the third book was my brother yes, he was 10 at the time, but had already been chief-lawyer for 30 years by that point.

I remember him because he was very bright. I had no talent for the law myself, but my cousins told me about a boy who was only ten years old (I was eight at the time) who had lost all of his relatives, but had managed to study 30 years of law and become the Chief Lawyer at the age of ten. They called him "The Law Genius".

No

That shovel was really my best friend who had camouflaged himself as a shovel in order to be smuggled out by that same guard. The guard himself was my uncle, who had taken the uniform off my brother, him being previously disguised as a guard. My uncle hadn't known this, and had mistakenly dressed my brother back in prisoner clothes, thinking that he was disposing of one of the prison guards. My brother had grown so much from lack of food over the 4 years he spent in the instant-death camp as we called it back then, that my uncle hadn't recognised him, especially as he had grown a long beard.

You must pay me reparations, you criminal! I recognize you as the guard who cost me my eyesight! It was you we called 'The finger cutter' because you cut off all of my fingers and put out both of my eyes! I will hunt you down wherever you are, blind as I am, and try you at The Hague for war crimes!!!!

Unfortunately he was killed while trying to escape at the mere age of 6. He had stolen one of the rollercoaster carriages and converted it into a horse and carriage by hitching two lice to the front and sticking hair on their backs taken from his own head, and using glue made from melting down his own toenail clippings from the 12 years he had been living in the camp and improving his tennis swing after brunch and before pilates class which was held three days a week on a wednesday.
It was after one of these classes that my brother snuck inside a truck full of alligators and managed to soothe them to sleep with a traditional dance that my mother had taught him shortly after the first world war. I hadn't know he had escaped until I read his book while at my own book signing, 90 years later.

I remember you, we called you 'the rib puller' because you pulled out all of our ribs one by one and replaced them with fluorescent light tubes. I'll never forget your face as long as I live although I can't describe it, apart from it was you!

Reinhold Hanning, who was 95, was convicted last June but had appealed the judgement.
The presiding judge branded him a "willing and efficient henchman" in the Holocaust.

That is indeed sad news. I had hoped that he would testify against the Holocast Denier and Death Camp Guard , but if he died when he was 6, it will be hard for him to testify. If my memory serves me correctly, the user who criminally said "No" is personally responsible for 232 thousand murders which he carried out with a sickening grin.

Which is why a new holocaust memorial hospital has been unveiled with state of the art life support systems, so the SS guards can be kept alive indefinitely and prosecuted over and over, serving infinite life sentences until the end of time.
The hospital was paid for by US taxes set aside for just this occasion.

this whole thread deserves gold

I remember every single one of those 232,000 faces as he led them into the 20m long water-polo arena and turned on the gas.
In 5 minutes everyone was inside, and the guard gassed them all, then I had to drag all the bodies out in 2 minutes so the next 232,000 could be brought in.

lurk 2 years then post

What impressed me most about that day was that I was supposed to play the violin at the water polo arena to help improve the morale of the guards (they became very depressed because of the inhumanity of their ghastly work), but both water polo teams were supposed to be among the 232 thousand killed, and I saw Dr Mengele (he asked me to play for him, because he was a fan of the violin and your uncle had taught him a few songs), and so I personally appealed to Dr Mengele to please spare the water polo teams, which were scheduled to compete, and that his how your sister may have escaped, because she was a cheerleader.

I remember she used to go to cheerleading practice 6 times a week, and once a week, Himmler himself used to come along and help to design their cheerleading uniforms so that they could compete against cheerleading teams from other camps once a month in grand competitions.
I remember often american teams would arrive to compete, but the camp teams always won.
The sad part is, I never had any brothers or sisters, and nor did my parents. So no one remembered me after the war, apart from my nephews and nieces.

If you still have gold you can help to buy one of these violins that survived the holocaust. We gladly accept Nazi gold!

That was only to see which jew had the best lamp-shade skin.

Are you that Jew I caught skinny-dipping in the camp pool with that prostitute from the camp brothel? You've got a few questions to answer, mister!

No, I have terrible news for you. The cheerleaders had planned to escape inside the gold bricks, but it was not meant to be.

I heard that only a mere 500,000 violins survived the camps, each being carried by a musician owner and playing the tragic song wherever he went, in complete silence, because the strings had been confiscated to use to make aeroplanes and bombs.
We used to sit for hours listening to that silent music, so haunting.
I just released a new album featuring a collection of silent violin music, over 6 hours of never heard before death camp music in complete and utter silence.
If it doesn't sell at least 10 million copies, I'll find the SS guard responsible for disrupting sales and have him put on trial.

That was me, I was only with the prostitute because they'd already gassed my wife in an oven the day before. We'd been married for over sixteen years. I still think of her to this day.

This is now the official shill free thread

It is only fitting that the expenses be paid for by the US Taxpayer because those who facilitated the Holocaust by not having yet been born in the US are every bit as guilty as the guards at the death camp door, and helped kill cheerleaders as was recently discovered in a carefully hidden film reel that survived the ovens.

Why just last week a treasure trove of documents was discovered that will take at least 5 years to put up on the internet

ndtv.com/world-news/jewish-documents-of-holocaust-hidden-from-nazis-soviets-for-years-reveals-secrets-1790861

Imagine how many new millions will be have been killed as these documents are popping up all the time!

SIX MILLION? MAYBE MORE!

My own nephew worked as a forger in the camps, creating false documents to incriminate the germans who were merely trying to maintain order in their own country after our kind had parasited on them for generation after generation.
I saw that film reel with my own eyes, and an old woman who was being led to the gas chamber snatched it out of the oven with her own bare hand, when she handed it to me, all that was left of her arm was bones, and then they turned into dust and rose up on a sudden breeze and disappeared into space.
Neil Armstein himself upon setting foot on the moon shed a tear as he recognised the ashes of that old woman amongst the moon dust, so he ordered the moon to be property of the jewish people as it had been tainted by the crimes of the germans and the people in the US too who hadn't yet been born.

I remember your wife! I don't think she was gassed though. She was led in Dr. Mengeles study where she was forced to play a violin while he performed his experiments. Dr. Mengele had a dog that he had trained to bite the Jews whenever they played a note wrong during their performances. He was in a bad mood that morning because his new steam-powered milking machines weren't working properly so he cruelly ordered her to play a fugue on a violin! A few minutes later the dog mauled her to death. It was horrible.

archive.fo/tlJ62

Yes, I have spent the better part of a decade listening to that sad, silent, music. Oh how it brings back memories!

archive.fo/UzEJB
cnn.com/2011/WORLD/europe/06/24/holocaust.rape/index.html

CNN IS THE MOST TRUSTED NAME IN NEWS

And how dare OP ask if the Holocaust really happened? My sister was so young the dog couldn't rip off her breasts. You're a pervert even for questioning it!

I remember she told me that story after she escaped, and six years later we were married in the camp Cathedral. The strange thing was, that morning we had only been given four pieces of toast instead of the usual eight with our scrambled eggs.
When a guard noticed, he apologised profusely and ran to fetch some fresh bread to make more, over 10 miles on foot.
He was the first at the trials, and I myself pulled the lever to send him to his execution.

The same happened to my sister too, and my other 13 sisters.
They were all too young to have their breasts ripped off by dogs, and they never wanted to talk about it until I started writing this book that I'm selling and if you want I can sign your copy for an extra $25.

I knew your nephew because my cousin was a scientist who was forced by the Nazis to work on a satellite system to launch the corpses of the girls whose breasts were too small for the dogs to rip off in front of the laughing guards. He only managed to escape because the guards were drunk and the dogs were busy eating the little girls before the guards could take turns raping them. If he hadn't survived, then CNN wouldn't have been able to report on it in 2011 when the memory was still fresh.

Alas, user, I hear the dogs barking for me still. I can smell the foul breath of the drunken guards, and I will never forget your nephew. I'm hoping to fund a documentary about him in 2018 for PBS, paid for by the taxpayers, so that future generations will share in the terrible traumatic experience too.

But I have good news! According to new research from 2009, almost all the forced sexual laborers survived!

Robert Sommer's book, "The Concentration Camp Bordello: Sexual Forced Labor in National Socialistic Concentration Camps," is scheduled to be published in German ("Das KZ-Bordell") by Schöningh Verlag, Paderborn, in July. 492 page

archive.fo/MKwnt

It's hard to believe that with so much evidence from all of us survivors, there are cruel, sick, nasty people who questions these miraculous tales.

When I escaped I took the dog with me. I still have the dog and have to remind him not to bite the breasts off of other survivors whenever he smells beer. I thought it was too cruel to leave him to die in Nazi Germany so I tied my violin to his collar and escaped.

A few years ago, a researcher came to me and told me that he had studied my birth certificate from 1972, and declared that I could not have been at the twelve camps I claimed I had been held at, and that all of my family was alive and well and were all lawyers by pure coincidence.
I told him that yes, perhaps I was born in 1972, and that my arm tattoo was just written in biro, but that if I believed it was real, then it was real.
He started raving about how that made no sense, and that it shakes the brittle foundations of the other survivor stories, and that is when I recognised his face.
He had one eye on one side of his face, and the other eye on the other, I'd never forget him for that reason.
That's when I telephoned my friends at the SS guard hunter unit, very small in number only 20 million members, because so many were lost in the camps.
I spent most of the last five years producing a 3,000 page black and white comic with animals replacing the characters, all about our time in the deadly camps. I only charged $250 for it, which was reduced from the original price of $50 because I think it is so important that people read it.
I know that some of the poor unfortunate sex slaves from the brothels survived, because one of them became my wife after the war. We were married, and the next day the war broke out, and I never saw her again.

I escaped disguised like a lamp
the holocaust is very real user
dont you watch movies?

sexualizedviolenceagainstwomeninthholocaust.wordpress.com/2015/06/18/3-rape-of-jewish-women/#_ftn9
archive.fo/ihyQr

archive.fo/lnMpq
sportmachen
that involved torture and rape. In an exceptionallydisturbing narrative the Czech Jewish woman Juliana Carpentieri (bornZelmanovich) recalled what happened to her as a teenager in the ‘‘sol-diers barracks’’ at the camp:
. . .
The child was taken out when I was taken out. Thenthey said to me
. . .
But I have no chest. I was only a kid. So, theysodomized me, they raped me and then they said they were going tokill me. There were five of them. I cried out. All five of them rapedme, laughing drinking.
And she added: ‘‘The child was there the whole time and watched [hismother] being raped.’’
Savagery, sadism, and the rape of a child—plus the probable murder of a woman (and mother) and the threat tokill a second child—all mingled together in this barbaric scene.Extreme sexual deviance was here manifest in a number of formsand the life of a Jewish woman was almost certainly forfeit to amusefive German soldier

I remember that dog. We used to feed him a soup made from soylent-Jew, just like the stuff we gave to the prisoners. Everyday we would pick out fifteen Jews from the queue and made them into Jew-soup. Another five would be made into jew-soap so that the prisoners could wash their hands, after the meal in a washing room lit by jew-lampshades.

They got fed soylent-Jew every day, unless they misbehaved, in which case they were fed an inferior meal made from soylent-mischling.

Years after the war I saw a film where the scriptwriters had stolen our soylent-Jew idea. I was thinking about suing Charlton Heaston but my lawyer told me not to in case I was myself charged with war-crimes for underpaying the camp librarian.

Yes, I have your birth certificate here and I can verify it's authenticity. The forger who helped you escape also left coded messages in the birth certificates.

The Nazis, aware of their crimes, and the with the hope of evading the millions of Nazi hunters who survived the gas chambers, were known to post-date birth certificates using a coded language to represent the number of jews they murdered, in thousands.

So, in your case, a birth certificate of 1972 means that 1,972,000 Jews were murdered in the camp where you were born, before the war.

This seeming contradiction does not change the fact that you were at the twelve camps where you were concurrently enslaved, in fact it shows that the Nazi's knew full well that you might one day escape and they deliberately falsified records to hide their crimes! Do not let the detractors and deniers deny you of your terrible experiences!

The guards at one of my thirteen camps called it jew-stew, and by the end of the first week, half of the inmates had been turned into jew-stew. The same the next week, and the following one, until there were only me and one other boy left. So I killed himself myself while he was sleeping, and drank his blood and ate his organs, rather than let him be killed by the germans.
I felt rejuvinated after that and decided to escape by digging a tunnel from the bottom of the swimming pool to occupied France, which I did in about half an hour as the tunnel didn't need to be very wide as I was so thin from not having eaten anything at all for months.

Yes it was a code, but the secret was that it was in millions! 1,972,000,000 jews were murdered in the camp where I was born, before the war before my parents met, in the US, in the beginning of the 1970s.
After fourteen camps, I managed to escape, to a fifteenth camp, and from there walked to my sixteenth camp where I found a car owned by Dr. Mengele himself, who drove all the way to Argentina with me in the back without realising or stopping to refuel.

Yes

You didn't say that exactly 6 million were killed which makes you a denier and a war criminal in Germany, Sweden, England and France.
You have soiled the memories of the 8 million who died, and those 10 million must never be forgotten.

gee, i don't know

You'll notice that like most deniers he doesn't try to refute the details of our stories, preferring instead to minimize our suffering with a terse, one-word reply.
NOT GOOD ENOUGH!

You didn't use the word "Jew" in your response! Drumpf did the same thing on holocaust remembrance day last year!

Fucking bigot

I would have appreciated it if President Trump had at least read the names of each of the victims of the Holocaust and a short statement of personal regret and responsibility for each one of them. Why didn't he pay a special tribute to Baby and Zizi? I really cant think of anything more cruel than to be covered with marmalade and eaten by starving prisoners, except maybe eating jew stew or having my breasts eaten by dogs before the camp commandant raped me with 5 of his staff while a mother and child watched. Perhaps if Drumpf had been forced as a child to memorize the names of Holocaust victims, he wouldn't be so insensitive.

The Holocaust happened, user. I was there, I saw it.

I saw the blood geysers erupt from out of the mass graves at Treblinka with my own eyes. I saw dogs try to bite the breasts off of per-pubescent children while the guards chugged beer. I even saw the bear-eagle cage where Dr. Mengele would personally execute a prisoner every day. One day, Hitler himself stopped by with Himmler and Eichmann to watch and laugh as the bear chased an obese jew stuffed full of jew-stew in circles around the inside of the cage while an eagle pecked at his ears.

I only escaped because I'm a manlet and a really mean SS guard refused to sell me a ticket because he thought I was too short to ride the holocauster and would pose a health and safety hazard to his fellow guards.

SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD

checks out

listen here OP you innocent yet foolish Negro. we were all once at your level but yes the holocaust did not happen.
take a day to read through this. holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/