OFFICIAL BOMB THE ENTIRE EAST COAST: CYCLONE EDITION

HOLY FUCK IT FEELS LIKE WEAPONIZED WEATHER

If you live anywhere near the east coast right now, I’m sure you’re well aware of this potential
BOMB
O
M
B
Of a storm you enduring today into tomorrow. I can’t help but feel the weatherkikes hype these storms up to max in current year +3, especially when ((they)) give these storms extraordinary names like bomb cyclone, polar vortex, sharknado- it’s so ridiculous.

Cloud seeding.

chemtrails

(((Global Warming))) causes odd changes in the weather. Stop those coal mines in the west!

Rolling for high scores

oooooyyyy veeeeeyyy
t lsd user

ITS HAAARP YOU LAZY DOG CUNTS

It's just a little windy blizzard, I don't get what the big deal is.

Florida here. It's been raining cats and dogs, and the low tonight is projected to be 32. We never get temperatures that low while also getting precipitation. We might get fucking snow.

Chemtrails and haarp go together user.
Kids here in NYC no school tomorrow yay!
But yeah, I agree with OP regarding the ridiculous names. I think The Onion was calling it the Snowlocaust a few years ago.

its just the polar flips and maunders grandf minimum solar ice age redoux inbound

8 meters of snow holy fuck

Bring it on. I'm tired of living in a fat man's armpit.

KNOCK KNOCK THE OCEAN CAME TO VISIT

im with this guy

CITE YOUR SOURCE

oh just FUCKING great drumph is ONCE AGAIN controlling the WEATHER to force undocumented immigrants to flee the country WHY won't anyone stop this fucking NAZI i fucking hate white AMERICA

GLOBAL WARM… I MEAN CLIMATE CHANGE
WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE
Interesting to see how the media is going to pin this on Trump

the goddaqmned coal did it

It's impossible for weather to exist because the Earth is flat and hollow. All weather is made up like space is made up. It's all a ploy by NASA to control our minds.

That or Trump withdrawing U.S from the Paris climate agreement

TR*MP LIFTED THE REGULATIONS ON COAL MINING AND NOW FLORIDA IS GONNA GET HOLOCAUSTED YOU NASTY GOY

It's pretty obviously white people's fault for having white babies.

It's not funny to joke about a shoah. White people can't be genocided.

it'sssssssssssss a wwwwwwwwwwwhite C H R I S T M A S!

S-stop goy

Can you believe this year is the first year in like 15 years that white people have the most births in the country? That's so racist!

blacks have been shot the most, that's why. they aren't breeding with one another because we keep killing the future black fathers.

Anyone got any actual interesting articles about what's going on? I know know it's cold as a witch's tit out and I'm loving it.

I want 6 gazillion dead kikes for this summer

Year of the earth dog starting off strong

You almost had me going.

>Kike Trump doing nothing about the (((weather))) while giving 6 billion to Israel

this is sarcastic, kike shills. No one here actually believes your bullshit except you.

I live in PA, shits already cold enough. This is gonna be like a blizzard but at astonishing rates down south. Thank you winter chan!!

Lizard people

Big deal faggot
t. leaf

Why arent you burgers praising winter chan for this blessing?

Praise Winter-chan for her brilliant blessing, stock up on food and water if you haven't already and then break out the snow tires you fucking pussies. This is a rare and precious gift for you southerners in particular; you should be ashamed of yourselves for your trepidation.

The nuclear tests were just a diversion.

central florida here. The globals warmed up so much that its snowing. My heater can not keep up with this shit. I have it at full blast and the temp insides still dropping. Next leftist you see fucking hit them.

yup. But.. you are wrong. Its also the real deal starting back up. We are over due for the bigun by about 1000 years

inb4 nothing happens

Hahahahaha freezing HAARP faggots.
t. Arizona user

It's probably intentional. Half a dozen floors of civil servants and twice as much private analysts (just for the US) are working hard right now at trying to understand what the secret message such an out of place element certainly is.

(While Kim is laughing his ass off. It's the highest level of shiposting, the soviets used to do it all the time).