Press Briefing with Sarah Sanders

Lets get back to basics, and normalize our board again to reasonable and objective discussions of our current politics. Embed is one live stream of the upcoming Press Briefings which doesnt start until 30 minutes. Theres been talk of MSM flipping to support Trump, as well as Iran protests circulating around. All the kikes "trump is a kike" shills are in fact included due to reasons of repeating shit we already know that continue to just shitpost and derail the thread will be noticed, ignored and/or told to go elsewhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
constitution.org/mil/tn/batathen.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There is no rule of law. There is no power held over Trump or Congress. There is no recourse in any capacity other than a mass gathering, marching on the Mall, and executing everyone. Absolutely nothing else will work. You can try it on the state level first, if you like, but nothing short of killing judges and/or killing congressmen will change the government or our predicament.

This is objective. It’s also reasonable, since it’s what the Founders would have done over 100 years ago at this point.

What are you sliding schlomo?

I'm not looking at Sanders' hideous face for one second longer than I absolutely need to.

So you're an anarchist now. Go directly to Holla Forums, they would love you there.

Found the kikes.

"So you're an anarchist now. Go directly to Holla Forums, they would love you there. "

Was meant for

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"
bbbb

Feels bad man. I missed the comfy press briefings from yestercurrentyear.

By the way. Trump just tore a new asshole on Bannon/Kikebart, and spilled the beans he was the leaker. And it was great.

It's been hours since your last spam and you still lurk here? Jesus Christ, get help.

This seems like an important press briefing considering the shitstorm abrewing the past few days. Get in here you fags.
And bring smug anime girls too.

Im interested in this kikebart/trump drama. Good feeling its going to be a subject of many questions by liberal reporters at this Press Conference.

The press is definitely going to ask this, pouring oil into the fire even more. But for April, I think she'll start with "Muh minority women" spout again.

Good ol' press briefing thread. Haven't seen one of these in a while. Cool!

Mods are on vacation again, I see. I'm honestly surprised the place isn't filled with niggerdicks.

lol

Zero effort.

Try again.

He's more likely FBI than some /fagpol/ retard.

The briefing always starts very late in my country…

Nobody is taking the initiative on making these threads anymore for some reason. Not sure why, except its the whole D&C Trump is a kike bullshit, and the blackpilled faggots that shouldnt even bother coming in here.

I'LL STAB YOU IN THE DICK TO DEATH

Haven't had a press briefing thread in quite awhile. This'll be comfy

REMEMBER THE BATTLE OF ATHENS.
constitution.org/mil/tn/batathen.htm

GIMMI GIMMI CHICKEN TENDIES
Where is Sarah? What time does stream officially begin?

Soon

You stated "change the government" to what, you haven't implied explicitly. Only iterated how fucking blackpilled you are beyond all recognition. Nobody cares about your "doom and gloom" shit. Im not going to feed (you) anymore.

This says it out right there.

all*

ITS ON

We’re not your parents. We’re not here to hold your hand. Either you get some critical thinking skills and some reading comprehension or you fuck off back to reddit and slurp up all the POZ loads you want. No thinking, no reasoning, just feelings and emotions. Holy fucking christ, you’re the best demoralization shills on the fucking website AND YOU’RE NOT EVEN TRYING TO DO IT.
Global. Fucking. Report.

check'd

SHADILY

Questions has started with kikebart.

What did he mean by that?

No it isn't, Ape-ril.

Of fucking course it did. The letter was quite incendiary.

He sold himself. I don't need to tell to (((who))), it is quite evident.

check'd

Can we get that letter posted here? I thought the accusations were from his[Bannon's] book?

Shit thread and shit briefing. You killed a thread for this you retards

Now that he is on his own, Steve is learning that winning isn’t as easy as I make it look. Steve had very little to do with our historic victory, which was delivered by the forgotten men and women of this country. Yet Steve had everything to do with the loss of a Senate seat in Alabama held for more than thirty years by Republicans. Steve doesn’t represent my base—he’s only in it for himself.

Steve pretends to be at war with the media, which he calls the opposition party, yet he spent his time at the White House leaking false information to the media to make himself seem far more important than he was. It is the only thing he does well. Steve was rarely in a one-on-one meeting with me and only pretends to have had influence to fool a few people with no access and no clue, whom he helped write phony books.

We have many great Republican members of Congress and candidates who are very supportive of the Make America Great Again agenda. Like me, they love the United States of America and are helping to finally take our country back and build it up, rather than simply seeking to burn it all down.

I suppose 20 threads on Drumpf touching a wall is more important than a press briefing?

Daily reminder for everyone it is 10:36pm in Tel Aviv and all the JIDF posters are working on their pajamas before going to sleep, and coming back to the office tomorrow.

Nice repeating digits there, user

But filter shills and move on
keep it smug though

checked

Muricans have bigger buttons than norks.

lel. That actually is copypasta-tier

Reminds me of that one time they were all like
SHAAAAAAWWWWNNNNN

Merry Christmas faggot