Turncoat Bannon of Kikebart Betrays Trump, Family, and America

Bannon: Trump Tower meeting with Russians 'treasonous', implies "money-laundering" in kike-authored libel

I doubt that. Bannon has kosher cock balls deep in his ass

archive.is/SOmKw

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=wKHwP2Kl460
archive.is/bzzRi
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-03/trump-says-bannon-lost-his-mind-after-leaving-white-house
forward.com/opinion/politics/389058/will-the-flynn-kushner-israel-sideshow-hurt-american-jews/
web.archive.org/web/20170714032607/http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/07/13/russian-lawyer-who-met-with-donald-trump-jr-worked-with-democrats-for-years/
redstate.com/sweetie15/2018/01/03/hot-upcoming-book-steve-bannon-blasts-trump-jr.s-white-house-meeting-russians-treasonous/
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
washingtonpost.com/opinions/sheldon-adelson-i-endorse-donald-trump-for-president/2016/05/12/ea89d7f0-17a0-11e6-aa55-670cabef46e0_story.html?utm_term=.594e33fc2c6a
archive.is/oYCPi
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/01/michael-wolff-fire-and-fury-book-donald-trump.html
quora.com/Did-Henry-Kissinger-really-call-American-soldiers-dumb-stupid-animals-to-be-used-as-pawns-of-foreign-policy
breaking911.com/developing-emergency-crews-responding-home-bill-hillary-clinton/?onesignal_site_push_notification
lohud.com/story/news/local/westchester/new-castle/2018/01/03/fire-reported-clintons-house-chappaqua/1001102001/
archive.is/SOmKw#selection-1985.40-1985.71
hooktube.com/watch?v=KOihJzI5gXc
newrepublic.com/article/140344/steve-bannon-turning-trump-ethno-nationalist-ideologue
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>>/newsplus/

or not, kike

You don't say? Really though, everyone with a brain saw this coming a mile away.

Who turned on whom?

wew reported, check the catalog next time you retard

Proceed to kill yourself.

link my hooknose'd friend?

Nope, not even going to bother.

have to tend to your wife's son?

The "Bannon quotes" don't come from Bannon's book. That's not redily apparent the way this is reported.

checked and it seems jews fear the Bannon. Bannon is a big guy.

(checked)
Yeah, and Al Sharpton looks kind of like a nigger

The other thread is shit
(heil'd)
So IF this is bullshit, then it's the last gasp of the "Muh Russia" narrative…
IF the quotes are true, and Bannon is just being a salty cuck, we'll be hearing about Russian collusion until 2020.
Jewgel probably found Milo's casting couch audition on Bannon's computer

I laughed way too hard at this

You posted this redundant thread because you didn't check the catalog and now you ask me to check the catalog for you. My answer is no and also that you're a faggot

SAGE

this is the new shill tactic?
Other OP is crap
Remember, Jamal likes the crust cut off his PB&J, "Dad"

You posted this in the other thread too.

Yes, you post in both threads that another thread is already up and this thread is redundant.

It's more fake bullshit, people like (((drudge))) playing their usual blackpill.

Don't forget (((drudge))) is a degenerate sodomite who's been salty ever since Roy Moore told him he'd be paying you a visit, Satan.

Why did the mods nuke the thread already about this? Are the mods really kike shills? I thought it was just a meme jews were trying to push on here

I have to pay back my bank loans, without a job and I am an alcoholic and a Finn i Sweden, my battlecry!! hooktube.com/watch?v=wKHwP2Kl460

b-but I thought Bannon was a crypto-WN and Evolian Neo-Reactionary who secretly hates kikes?

NO!!! Just my meaning for some shrearh for truth, the pulse is going up, you fucks!!

I have some beer, so this night is ok!!

go lay down you old drunk bastard

-ok!!

I cant face tommow, without beer, and in A no go zone, who are my friends, with only mother!! And she is dying of alcoholism! Whats going on,

How many threads moshe?

Perhaps Bannon can now explain why a property he owned turned into a meth lab.

Here's Trump's savage response:

Statement from the President of the United States:

Steve Bannon has nothing to do with me or my Presidency. When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind. Steve was a staffer who worked for me after I had already won the nomination by defeating seventeen candidates, often described as the most talented field ever assembled in the Republican party.

Now that he is on his own, Steve is learning that winning isn’t as easy as I make it look. Steve had very little to do with our historic victory, which was delivered by the forgotten men and women of this country. Yet Steve had everything to do with the loss of a Senate seat in Alabama held for more than thirty years by Republicans.

Steve doesn’t represent my base—he’s only in it for himself.

Steve pretends to be at war with the media, which he calls the opposition party, yet he spent his time at the White House leaking false information to the media to make himself seem far more important than he was. It is the only thing he does well. Steve was rarely in a one-on-one meeting with me and only pretends to have had influence to fool a few people with no access and no clue, whom he helped write phony books.

We have many great Republican members of Congress and candidates who are very supportive of the Make America Great Again agenda. Like me, they love the United States of America and are helping to finally take our country back and build it up, rather than simply seeking to burn it all down.

Proof you faggot

They're two warring factions of neo-cohens, of course they'd smear each other. It's like when the crypto-jew William F. Buckley ridiculously claimed the B'nai Birch Society was "anti-Semitic".

OH SHIT

archive.is/bzzRi
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-03/trump-says-bannon-lost-his-mind-after-leaving-white-house

Can you shills make up your minds already?

May I suggest reading some essays on schizophrenia?

shills are just on meth/crazy.
They think if they keep repeating he is a jew he will become one and we will elect hillary

But Trump is as much an Israeli dick sucker as Bannon is. Quit the mental gymnastics, it must be exhausting.

Get the fuck out.

it's a fight between Kushner (jews) and Bannon (americans).

Trump sided with the Jews.

Are you going to report every CNN D&C tactic?

Oh now is Bannon the "true arian hero"? What happened with "Bannon the kike loving zog"?

Trump is a kike.
Bannon is a kike.
This is all just political theater for goyim, 666D chess to keep you all distracted while Trump's jews continue to rape and pillage. 666… hey, isn't that Kushner's 5th Avenue skyscraper?

Kushner pushed Bannon out of the White House because Bannon was big on pushing the America First thing, he didn't want to involve the US in bullshit like what's happening in Iran right now.

you should learn to read between the lines and stop being politically retarded.

Kushner is Israel first and Bannon is America first.

That was the conflict.

There have always been LARPers who like to make believe that Bannon is something other than an Israel-first shabbos goy, based on nothing at all.

The other thread was also redundant. Looks like the mods fucked up and deleted the first Bannon thread and left the duplicates up. wew

projection by Kushner shills.

if Bannon was Israel first then Trump/Kushner would be singing his praises and he would still be in the White House.

Yeah, based civic economic nationalism.

Both untrue. But I'm pretty sure you're a kike as evidenced by the fact you're on tor and lying.

I'm referring about those past threads which spergs went on and on about calling Bannon being the "traitorous kike".

>Implying (((they))) haven't been trying to play both sides and employ D&C for months.

wow

I'll still side with Trump though since he's President and I don't think he'll allow himself to get completely railroaded by the Israel First Kushner but no one should have any illusions about what's going on here.

Trump speaks out about Internet censorship in Iran but says nothing about his own supporters getting censored in America, some "America First" policy he has there.

So how does pushing the false Russia narrative put America first?

Heebs pls

It's important to be updated on the movements of our enemies.

you pretending to be stupid?

it's the same reason that Jews kvetch about Libertarianism because they view both as meaning "no US tax money for Israel".

To be a turncoat implies he was ever on our side in the first place

If the metaphor of calling Trump and Bannon both kikes taxes your already overheated brain, you can think of them as insatiable philosemites instead (though there is rumor that drumpf might have some jewish ancestry.)

If Bannon wasn't Israel-first, he wouldn't be running Kikebart or speaking at ZOA galas.

Prove you aren't a LARPer, and show me one piece of solid evidence that Bannon is something other than a willing servant of world jewry. "Muh divorce papers" don't count.

D&C from who? The BASED kikes and Israel-first shabbbos goyim at Kikebart?

They kvetch so hard that they created it and are still its biggest advocates.

he believes the fucking Russia conspiracy, i'm so glad this shitbag has fucked off back to kikebart

Someone remind me who said that. Was it Bannon, or Kushner?

You pretending to be a Holla Forumsack?

Likely a phoneposter, as they’ll autocorrect this shit. It takes a while for a device to learn ‘kike’, too.

Seems pretty obvious he's using it as a line of attack on Kushner.

The reason Kushner wants to negotiate with Russia is for Israel's benefit, that's what the whole Flynn blow up was really about too.

read what the Jews themselves say about it.

forward.com/opinion/politics/389058/will-the-flynn-kushner-israel-sideshow-hurt-american-jews/

Like I said in the original thread the mods shoah'd, Bannon is probably super salty, drunk, or both. He should know better than to call a stupid meeting with a Russian lawyer MUH TREASON.

Nah. You go in the oven.

I can't tell if you're a jew (thanks ) LARPing as a Nazi or someone that's taken too much MAGA koolaid.

Trump's grandchildren are jewish, his prized daughter is married to an Israel first jew.

Trump has skin in the game, jewish skin.

You mean the russian lobby group (trying to end sanctions) that Obama let into the US. And members of Natalia Velselnitskaya sat in on some meetings on capital hill. The ones who Don JR only meet with because they said they had dirt on Shillery. Any user remember that. Pic/ink related

web.archive.org/web/20170714032607/http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/07/13/russian-lawyer-who-met-with-donald-trump-jr-worked-with-democrats-for-years/

First thing I did was hold-click to ignore suggestion and put in my own.

Why are you so quick to make a distinction between working for kikes and being a kike? If you do everything the kikes tell you to do you're a kike and you burn with the jews. Trump and Bannon are play-acting a WWE script, they're both jewish swamp creatures who are providing political cover for kikes while they loot and rape the world.

You didn't answer my question: what proof do you have that Bannon is anything other than an Israel-first shabbos goy, who runs, by his own admission, "the most pro-Israel website in the US".

Because they're two different things and when you imply they're the same thing it's called lying.

I thought I was the only user who noticed this.

Are you implying there isn't a difference between the field and house nigger?

The reason that Kushner was setting up these secret meetings with Russia was to negotiate on behalf of Netanyahu/Israel.

Or course the (((media))) doesn't spin it like that, they remove the most important factor, the jewish factor, and sell it as some James Bond conspiracy theory about evil Russians.

>(((Blackpill)))
I hope you're right, Satan!

At this point I'm pretty sure satan is the only one that hasn't lied to everyone.

I worry about how politically dumb Holla Forums can be these days.

Are you implying there's no difference between kikes and whites? Because whether you believe they work for the kikes or not, Trump and Bannon are both white. This makes them non-kikes.

And that proves me wrong how?

Some of the kikiest of the kikes came to Bannon's defense when he and Gorka were falsely smeared as "anti-Semites". Do you think the ZOA and the moder day elder of zion Sheldon Adelson are /ourguys/ too?

No. A huffpost she-jew being retarded doesn't prove bannon is anything but the philosemitic israel firster he's always claimed to be.

redstate.com/sweetie15/2018/01/03/hot-upcoming-book-steve-bannon-blasts-trump-jr.s-white-house-meeting-russians-treasonous/

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"

about 70-80% are.

They couldn't help but rub it in the with the "goy" thing, jews are just petty that way.

And Buckley claimed the B'nai Birch Society was anti-Semitic, despite them being just as kosher as the National Review. It's the "paleo-neo-cohens" vs Bannon's new generation of faux-populist neo-cohens. It's the same Israel-first agenda coming from both sides, they just have slightly different approaches.

Adelson endorsed Trump for President.

washingtonpost.com/opinions/sheldon-adelson-i-endorse-donald-trump-for-president/2016/05/12/ea89d7f0-17a0-11e6-aa55-670cabef46e0_story.html?utm_term=.594e33fc2c6a

No, Andrew Kikebart was just as bad as Bannon, arguably worse since he remained a convert to judaism.

So that means Adelson is a "good jew" to you?

Poor jew-tool attacks rich jew-tool.

Who fucking cares?

Yeah, I will for sure side with Trump over Bannon. Bannon seems to be a drunk with some delusions of grandeur. It looks like he's just salty he got fired.

Maybe you didn't get the joke, but the only good jew there is the dead one…

Bannon is America First and Kushner is Israel First.

Being America First doesn't mean you have to be anti-Israel, anti-Iran or anti-any country.

Kushner will always put the interest of jews above the interest of non jewish Americans, you understand why that Turbokike Sholom Rubashkin was Trump's first commuted sentence right?

That's all Kushner.

The goal of each and every kike is to fuck over the goyim while enriching themselves. So in effect they operate as a hivemind and work in tandem even without knowing the exact schemes of every other kike because broadly speaking they all have the same plan.

Adelson beats the war drums against Iran.

It's looking more like Bannon is Bannon First, user.

Yes it does, fanatical hatred for jews is the first and most important responsibility of every white man.

yupppppppppp

Anyone who disavows bannon is a grade A jew. Pol is co=opted. This is confirmation.

Oh, I thought you were one of those "Kikebart was BASED because of this out of context quote about Podesta" fags.

You can't be America First and pro-Israel, you can't even be pro-America and pro-Israel.

The whole idea of the America First Committee was that Americans shouldn't be dying in jewish wars, Bannon is a huge advocate for that.

Trump did a D&C on the kikes. There's a big rift between the Trump supporting Chabad Lubavitch sect who supported Trump and the regular Democrat Gay Trans regular "secular reform jew" establishment.
Rubashkin pardon is just a thank you to Chabad, he's not anyone the rest of the kikes give a shit about.

Yes, but not for the reasons you think.

I was just trying to make an 'only good jew is a dead jew' joke. If they tell me I don't like Jews I can say I like Seth Rich and Andrew Breitbart.

This is what an actual jewish shill looks like, lurkers.

I'm reading through this liberal article about Michael Wolff (((he looks like a kike, but have not confirmed it, so echoes are merely near his name))). The way he's characterizing Trump is as the biggest retard you could possibly imagine, I wonder, if that were true, how would Trump have amassed his fortune? Here's an example:

archive.is/oYCPi
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/01/michael-wolff-fire-and-fury-book-donald-trump.html

One of the reasons I'll still support Trump.

As long as Trump doesn't fully align the interests of communist jews and zionist jews he's ok.

*article about Michael Wolff's book, that should say.

Is what an actual kike shill looks like
D&C is a good tactic.

It's not quite on the level of the soft sell, though, is it?

The Jerusalem embassy move was another nice D&C move in my opinion. The minority of religious Jews and Israelis are thrilled and the majority of secular USA kikes are totally upset about it. Good wedge issue for Trump.

The Lubavitchers are some of the worst kikes. Do you even know what they believe about the goyim or what their noahides laws, which have already been recognized by congress, call for?

Only left-wing kikes were criticizing it, because they have to criticize everything Trump does because he's a republican. Lots of liberal kikes criticized the Iraq War too, that doesn't mean it "D&Ced the jews" or was fought on anyone but world jewry's behalf.

I read the NYMag article on Wolff's book and I would bet money it's mostly fake and basically the last stand of the

He knows exactly what they believe. He's a shill giving the soft sell.

The Israel part was pretty disgusting. This is a conversation between Roger Ailes and Bannon.

I'm not saying Chabad is good kikes,
I said trump is smart to D&C the kikes
He has cover through Ivanka and Kushner (Chabad) to do stuff that he otherwise couldn't do (like get elected President)
Trump's navigating nimbly and knows how to deal with Kikes and still get ahead from his NYC upbringing. I buy the
narrative. I think it's probably accurate.

Any direct reference to 'when' Kissinger said this is greatly appreciated. (when 'googling' the quote, everyone even cccccccHaaretz, shows the quote but not the when and where)

notice how much leaking stopped when bannon got shit canned?

Kissinger quotes are always suspect. I'm still trying to find the source of the "Military men are dumb stupid animals" quote.
May be made-up by anti-war hippies.

I don't know a whole lot about Bannon but he looks like a total drunk to me. I suspect he's one of these self-promoting delusional guys and I can totally see him calling reporters and telling them how big and important he is.

quora.com/Did-Henry-Kissinger-really-call-American-soldiers-dumb-stupid-animals-to-be-used-as-pawns-of-foreign-policy

What the fuck are you talking about? Conservative religious jews and liberal faggot jews have been opposed to each other long before this fictional narrative of "D&Cing the kikes" was invented. The thing is, their interests that can primarily be boiled down to swindling and manipulating the goyim insure that they'll never actually be at each other's throats, and it's only the very lesser kikes that fall for this dichotomy. It's mostly a sideshow to keep the dumb goyim distracted.

Do we trust (((woodward and bernstein)))?
Seems like Al Haig would have told somebody else about it if it were true.

Trump is smart. He's smarter than the kikes.

any proof of that whatsoever? Because from where I'm sitting, the kikes and their servants still have a stranglehold on every facet of this nation's government, and nothing has substantially changed.

Kikes overwhelmingly supported Hillary and still Trump got elected and caused the (((Media Freakout))) we all saw.

That's true, we have our work cut out for us!

In other news…
breaking911.com/developing-emergency-crews-responding-home-bill-hillary-clinton/?onesignal_site_push_notification

Trump is smarter than your average kike, he's just working for them, it's 666D chess.

Jews cannot resist gossip though, even if it is to another kike's detriment.

Oh shit!
lohud.com/story/news/local/westchester/new-castle/2018/01/03/fire-reported-clintons-house-chappaqua/1001102001/

I wonder if there is a cbts connection.

She’s just burning incriminating documents.

So if it was the other way around would you have voted for Hillary? Is it that simple to manipulate you? The smart thing to do is assume even Trump is compromised and act accordingly. No one KNOWS hence why one should always assume the worst. That's not blackpilling if you think so you're a weak willed faggot it is just proper contingency planning.

That's one way to get rid of evidence!

Don't even try and deny it. Bannon was this boards /ourguy/ during the election and early on in the presidency. Kike shills and mods shut down anyone that dared call him out. "He can't openly call for gassing the kikes", "b..but his wife said he didn't want his kids in a kike school".

Bannon is a zionist through and through, but there was a chaos aspect of him which found its appeal on Holla Forums.

Agree

how 'bout those California wildfires tho?

Sums large parts of this board up in my opinion. It's not NatSoc so much as it's about backing anyone and anything that pisses off liberals.

Or whoever ends up being tyrranical pieces of garbage.

Bannon is a pragmatist. He hoped that giving Israel some treats would allow space for American progress, but 'squeeze US until it's dry' policy of Jews was underestimated. Foolish since that was their intent with 1900s Germany.

Let's see if I can come down to your level. You used kikes supporting Hillary as your "proof" that Trump is "smarter than kikes" and insinuating that that is enough to prove he's uncompromised, and/or anti-kike. I asked if the situation had been reversed would the same stimuli illicit the same response. That was a thought exercise. I would hope you being here means you're smart enough to see what i'm getting at. Then I stated that the best course of action is to assume all/both are compromised by the jews and it's kabuki theater as usual. Anything else is just t_d tier.

Right now I'm pissed off at Bannon because it seems like he's intent on scoring an own goal because he's mad that the coach made him sit out of the game

Not much of a pragmatist then.

The blatant D&C in this thread is cancerous.

Fake news currently, due to (Nice dubs) and archive.is/SOmKw#selection-1985.40-1985.71

No, I always hated Hillary and would vote for almost anybody who ran against her even if it had been Rubio or Cruz or Romney or any other cuck.
I'm still pro-Trump, annoyed with Bannon

I think this new book is blatant D&C trying to fracture Trump's base into a

(heil'd)
I always thought the

I think that's exactly it. Bannon is assmad and Bannon comes first, so he's trying to throw the game out of petty vengeance against his own coach. Suddenly supporting the Russia narrative is about the dumbest shit he could possibly do.

>>>/reddit/
Oops, that second one is supposed to say the_donald

Blindly follow whoever the fuck you want, but taking someone with you on blind faith is inexcusable.

It's hilarious how Shabbos Goys don't see the contradiction in those two statements.

Fair enough user, as would I.
That is fair as well. Personally, I'm annoyed with both but that is neither here nor there. One should support the President when he makes positive changes for the White majority and breathe fire upon him when he deviates from that. President Trump was definitely a positive step forward, perhaps more culturally than policy wise but calling him our best hope is quite a stretch. He's merely paving the way if he maintains the agenda he campaigned on. Perhaps it is my pessimist nature but one should always hope for the best and prepare for the worst. What I do know is that kikes are masters of trickery and deceit so I take nothing for granted.

You can disagree with Holla Forums but there will come a point where you will realize Holla Forums was right again. For me, it was Sholom Rubashkin and the obsequiously close ties with Netanyahu. If you think Trump was the best option in the theater of the US political system; fine. If you refuse to see that he is legitimately and at a profound level extremely pro-zionist, pro-jewish and loathes ethno-nationalists and NatSocs, then all I can say is that the time will eventually come where you will be disabused of that notion and it will come as a shock.

hooktube.com/watch?v=KOihJzI5gXc

nice dubs, don't disagree with anything you said

Yep that damn trump helped make the paris climate aggrement go through, allowed the TPP through, glassed Syria, let twice as many immigrants in as Obama and let Isreal take over palestine and start the greater israel plan early. A perfect example of a good goy and ultra-zionist.

Hey man, Reagan didn't pass a law making interracial sex mandatory! What a based huwhyte warrior!

He let his daughter marry a kike, and now his kike son in law has far more power over US politics than he should, but I suppose you'll just babble on about

why do goons always say the same thing? you've been saying the same thing for over a year, surprised you're still not trying to push "chesscuck," go back to Holla Forums and post about cumskins

That's what Hillary would have done though. Compare Trump against the actual options, not some hypothetical perfect Hitler.

the alt right hot takes on Twitter are pure cringe.

apparently Steve Bannon is a god to jews and Trump is an antisemite that wants to gas them all.

prolonged exposure to memes makes you very stupid apparently.

Thats not an argument as she was born a kike.

who did Trump back stab?

It was backstabbing, harassing, leaking etc about Kushner no doubt.

and you can bet Kushner was doing the same to Bannon.

If I remember correctly Trump called us "very good people" while Bannon said that ethno-nationalists are losers who need to be crushed.

Why should I give a fuck about Bannon?

destroy breitbart one of the kike propaganda machines.
destroy breitbart one of the kike propaganda machines.

fair point

Trump doesn't support ethno-nationalism outside of Israel.

They believed that Bannon was influencing him that way though.

newrepublic.com/article/140344/steve-bannon-turning-trump-ethno-nationalist-ideologue

Who?
And they were wrong.

Then why did he stick up for us more than anyone in the Republican party after Charlottesville?

see:

You would know Satan, you would know.

I just skimmed that article and it just quotes some Wapo kike floating his bullshit about the WH dynamic…While is actually referring to direct quotes from Trump and Bannon

He wants our support of course.

Remember when he wouldn't disavow David Duke?

Remember when he waved the LGBTQ flag?

If Trump supports you then you should support him.

there's the full quote.

of course he didn't say what the anime said he did.

I support them both. Trump because his original words when he first started his campaign during the primaries are what HE genuinely believes is right for the country. The things he said in the beginning before anyone was really taking him seriously was pro nationalist and anti globalization/zionist. That's why I'll support him till the very end because regardless of shills in his ear those are his real beliefs. And I'll support bannon as well till the end because he is a admited nationalist and is the nearest thing we have to /ourguy/ for now atleast. Does he also have kikes in his ear? Yes but for now he is pushing a nationalist agenda which is half of our battle.

Fucking this. This thread and topic is getting shilled hard. Just more kike D&C bullshit. All they are trying to do is wedge a divide between trumps base.

Sure is contrarianist in here.

Trump doesn’t have a base. There’s us, there are neocons, and there are marxists.

Bannon seems pretty irrelevant at this point. The real question is whether Trump is intent on saving the white race or if he's a kike shill, and while he's been doing a lot that directly or indirectly benefits whites and has made 'microaggressions' in the best like telling a guy not to say the words "white trash" etc. his shilling against Iran the based anti-zionist war machine worries me, I hope it's just words

Ultimately we can't control what Trump does, only Trump can, so whether he's /ourguy/ or /theirgoy/ we need to press on and do the best we can for our race

Trump has never had any intention of saving the white race, and nothing he has ever said would give you that impression. Holy fucking shit, are you paying attention at all?

Quotes in an anti-trump kike's book. You deduce the rest.

The absolute state of shariablue, lol.

JIDF MUST GO

I would guess that a high-percentage of

cmon what did we expect from (((wolff)))

Because for "over a year", not one user has offered a fucking rebuttal.

Any criticism of Kushner?
Bringing up his kike children?

I'm not even suggesting you're shills, as paid shills would have scripts that expand past non sequiturs. Can you actually articulate how you feel about those issues or will you continue to push them away and hide like children? Do you think marrying his children to kikes was a necessary sacrifice of some sort? Do you think Kushner is a prop and isn't given any power? etc

They don't even try to hide it.

Guess who posts this infantile shit?

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"

Half of what Trump has done has been to the pleasure of the kikes, while half of what he has done has been shit that helps us. Quantifying him as being for or against us based on that is not feasible as he lands right smack at neutral. However, on examination of what he has done to the pleasure of the kikes it all amounts to lipservice while what he has done to help us has resulted in fucking plebs becoming more and more redpilled by the fucking week. I have had so many fucking bluepilled faggots come up to me and say 'we need to punish these people and simple jail time wont do'.

You are a fucking moron if you can't see what is going on right now.

Do you have even the vaguest grasp over the concept of what the "Red-Pill" is at all?

The problem with you faggots is that you come on here, present a position that none of us actually hold, and then demand we defend it.
"OMG Kikener sucks and you love him because I said so now DEFEND HIM"
How about no.
While it's true that there are a number of pro-Trump shills and an influx of retarded civnat faggot morons from plebit TD, they aren't us. Yet again you demand we defend them.
"Hey Holla Forums we know you love plebbit and TD and based maganiggerpedes even though you don't really like them but I'll repeatedly say you like them and magically make it true therefore I DEMAND YOU DEFEND THEM NOW"
Nope, not interested.
The rather effete habit of posting passive-aggressive questions and demanding answers to them is pure libfaggotry. It's classic plebbit leftard shit. You can pretend to be a WN or natsoc and play "purity test/hold 'em to their own standards" Alinsky shit all you want, but your sissified mannerisms betray your true lisping faggotry every time.
You're as transparent as a glass kike.

FTFY

Dealing with jews is like being on the bomb squad. Cut the wrong wire, and… well, you know. Trump knows this.

Alt-right was a containment strategy for Holla Forums leaking into normieland, and besides Chaim, what's wrong with making a few shekels while we do it?

Kikovitch, Vox Kike, Lauren Kiken… it was literally just what Gamergate was after the first two months. (Where's Milo these days… oh right, he's a kike too buy he was balls out about it and so effective his foreskinless brethern literally shut him down.)