What are some games that let me build walls round countries? Also city builder thread I guess

What are some games that let me build walls round countries? Also city builder thread I guess.

This is the one thing Civ 5 did right.

Attack On Titan The RTS

Is minecraft considered a city builder? :^)

Real Life: 2017 Edition

play grey goo
pick humans
build walls
never stop building walls around your rightful clay
win

Civ 6 > garbage > all other Civs

Rome: Total War

Speaking of city builders, are the Skylines DLCs good? As in, do they add anything worthwhile? I was thinking about installing the game again, but I have version v1.1.1c.20150702 and was wondering if downloading a more recent version with DLCs would be worth the trouble.

Rampart

Fuck off shill.

Shit opinions, the post.

Not countries but towns. Still won't keep the fucking dragons out.

Build a roof.

I know a good one coming Nov. 9th

Way to get trolled by an amateur.

Stronghold series, I suppose.

underated bost

Anno 1404 Gold is an excellent Aufbauspiel that allows you to build walls around your city

FUCKING SONY

Rogue State doesn't allow you to build walls, but you can send back the refugees from a neighboring country and they get killed. The UN and liberals get a bit annoyed, which means it's the right choice.

Is CIV 5 worth the download?

I just recently started playing a ton of strategy games and besides like 20 minutes of CIV 6 the closest to it was a few hours of Endless Legend which got fucking boring playing against the CPU

Vicky 2 HPM lets you close the borders. Also as America you can choose to never get rid of quota immigration.

Not on Vita

Wurm: Unlimited

just play an rts jesus fucking christ

Fallout 4 lets you build walls around your settlements.
They won't do anything though; raids spawn well inside the boundary of the settlement.

Stay as far away from Civ as possible then.

I know this is bait but VI is actually far better than V even after it was given actual gameplay with the expacs and is in some parts better than IV if only because it isn't noticeably fucked with some features like doomstacks which V had already neutered but made combat unfun in the process. Not to mention the victories are much more well rounded this time and all are feasible without favoring one or the other like culture was in V. If they introduce expacs as good as IV's then it'll definitely surpass it. Overall the game is a very much acceptable apology for the fucking shoah that was beyond earth.

Fallout 4