German TV Movie: Europeans Flee to 'Booming' Africa to Escape 'Collapsing' Far-Right Regimes in Europe

German TV Movie: Europeans Flee to 'Booming' Africa to Escape 'Collapsing' Far-Right Regimes in Europe

In February, German public television is set to air a made-for-TV movie titled "Break-out to the Unknown" wherein a European family is forced to flee from Germany to escape a "collapsing," "right-wing extremist" government that "persecutes dissidents, Muslims and homosexuals." They chose to seek refuge in Africa, which is "enjoying political and economic stability after an economic boom."

Yes, really.

From Daserste.de (as translated by Diversity Macht Frei):

>The TV movie "Break-out to the Unknown" (WDR/ARD Degeto), on Wednesday, 14 February 2018, at 8.15 pm, tells the tale of family fleeing a totalitarian system under life-threatening circumstances, from an unusual perspective: in the near future, Europe has collapsed into chaos. In many countries right-wing extremists have taken power. The formerly democratic state of Germany has become a totalitarian system that persecutes dissidents, Muslims and homosexuals.

informationliberation.com/?id=57783
archive.fo/qPp4p

TOP KEK. How blatant can these kikes get with their propaganda?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberal_autocracy
nydailynews.com/entertainment/white-german-woman-reveals-transition-black-article-1.3513697
archive.is/EixqZ
europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-17-5007_en.htm
au.int/en/AUEUSummit2017
consilium.europa.eu/en/meetings/international-summit/2017/11/29-30/
eeas.europa.eu/headquarters/headquarters-homepage_en
film.hager-moss.de/team/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115774375/
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fog_in_August
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goebbels_und_Geduldig
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hilde_(film)
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&u=http://www.zahns.com/&prev=search
imdb.com/title/tt5888994/reference
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_Parade_disaster
fsg-arnsberg.de/sorsmc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So the white people won the war against the niggers.

Why are they fleeing when the Muslims and homos are being persecuted? They should have shown some Muslims.

Kek, I almost read past that.

WE WUZ WHITEZ AND SHEET

This is actually quite logical. Once it is proven that the West does not give immigrants a better life - which is what used to be the reason for people wanting them to come "we must help those poor people with terrible lives" - though today such thinking is considered racist, euro-centric, white-supremacist. So once the majority of them no longer think we are 'helping them' by letting them live in white cultures - we can get down the crux of the matter. That leftists have a fetish for shitskins. The obvious solution is, instead of bringing shitskins to Europe/America where they are mistreated due to all of us racist, Religion of Cuck™ophobic white-devils - that the shitskin fetishists can instead fuck off to shitskin lands where they can fully immerse themselves in the culture of the subhuman without threat of a white-devil's oppression.

Win-win. Fuck off leftists, go live with your apes in the deserts and jungles and let us shitlords live in our mean, bigoted, patriarchal Europe all alone - that way we cannot oppress anyone! You're saving the world. Good bye now.

It would be nice if it is real. White africans isn't having good time in Africa.

This isn't even propaganda anymore, it's just embarrassing.

Retards

Also, let me guess, the girl falls in love with a tolerant black man.

So the mother and daughter are raped and killed in the third episode. That's a short series.

I like seeing more of the humorlessness, the heavy handedness etc. in the controlled media power. It probably is on some level grating to even the true believers.

Euopeans feminized cuckolds not welcome in Asia. Asia for real men.

chcecked
My thoughts EXACTLY.

See, this is the problem with propaganda: if it fails (like the pro immigration propaganda has) then you need to increase the dose, just like with a drug that fails to work as intended. And at a certain point, a tipping point is reached where the high dose of propaganda morphs into completely absurd, ridiculous and surreal lunacy.

This point has been reached.

They could make it that each episode is about a different family fleeing to a different African country.

We may be immune to it but the lemmings will love it nonetheless.

Also laughing my ass of at that. Yes, formerly democratic, as if western European countries, let alone Germany with it's allied ZOG government and ongoing military occupation, ever were democratic post WW2.

They are at best liberal autocracies: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberal_autocracy

We have almost totally destroyed them at this point. We just need to keep going.

Go flee to Africa, retard.

Certainly but lemmings are far less in numbers than you would think. Why do you think Soros, Avaaz and others NEED to astroturf and fund as much as they do?

As for the rest of the population, all over Europe including Germany the majority of the population strongly dislikes immigration etc. Every single legit (= not made by globalist think tanks or state medias but by neutral sources) statistic and poll shows this very clealry, going back decades. This will anger them even them more AND most importantly humiliate the lefitst narrative because its just too ridiculous.

Holy shit, what a fucking joke. Germany isn't even subtle with their propaganda about le ebil nadzees. Africa has always been shit, and will always be shit, because of Africans. Any economic boom that takes place there will only occur after China wipes out half the continent's niggers and resettles their own people there.

Lemmings here and there may dislike muds and niggs for different reasons but in the end they will do nothing about it. They rely on the system too much. At best they can muster enough energy to vote for some kosher candidate expecting change and receiving nothing as usual. Kikes use propaganda to speed things up and to make sure that the goyim will never connect the dots. The lemmings will never revolt on their own as long as the system survives. As usual people will chase dopamine hits on Facebook, play video games, whore around and virtue signal like crazy.

Surely you jest. If anything, they will fuck the continent's biosphere more than the nigs have.

Christ how much more obvious can they be with this propaganda?

They don't have to put any real effort into it as long as people are buying it.

Hey yo hol up

So it's a sci-fi series?

It's propaganda against AfD which will get an even greater percentage if new elections are scheduled. Therefore if AfD gets any kind of power their government will be illegitimate.
It's textbook demonization of your opponents.
And TBH I imagine any sensible German figured out a long time ago that their whole media/government apparatus is controlled by communists.

Oy Vey, what a great democracy goy! you surely dont want to lose this right??

I disagree, completely.

You know why people in Europe haven't removed kebab years ago already?

I'll give you a hint: it's not because people supposedly haven't woken up (people already are awake as evidenced by their dislike and rejection for immigration Religion of Cuck™ and everything) nor does it have anything to do with chasing dopamine hits.

even people who i talked to who are STILL pro migrants/refugees admit that the media lies or at least twists reality in this regard.
Even my little sister and her stupid friends are beginning to realize and admit it and beginning to be turned against rapefugees (of course, only after women suffered because men dont matter to women).
my older sister tho… shes much smarter but also one of the most retarded leftists probably on this earth. she will NEVER admit it…EVER. she is a true lemming, but she is now in the minority in Germany

Also, Rick Grimes much?

Just guilt trip her about rapes.
And show her the top 10 states in the rape statistics.

How did the woke up exactly?

How old are your sisters?
Because I'm morbidly curious to see what younger generations will think the amount of propaganda will leave no middle ground, either insanely brainwashed or livid at the lying.

The inevitable and inane result of deconstructionism marches unabated. Up is down, left is right and Europeans are fleeing to Africa due to endemic right wing ideologies.

Produced by german taxmoney and aired on state tv that is running on GEZ (compulsory fee, you have to pay for it with your private money even if you don't watch it, yes even if you don't even have a tv).
It's fucking ridiculous.

The older ist 28 the younger 21
i think you are right, the younger ones are either extremely brainwashed or HATE sandniggers and the like because they have their entire youth already ruined by them…but it also depends on the regions… generally the cities are more way more pozzed and also west germany is way more pozzed than the east.
the entire east basically is strongly to extremely against shitskins

TWD ripoff

Already told you. If people were asleep, they would either be positive or neutral to immigration and all that bullshit. They aren't, as evidenced by every legit poll and statistic they strongly oppose it.

Therefore, supposedly being asleep can not be the reason for why people haven't fought back. There's another reason, which is so obvious I shouldn't even have to explain it.

Will everything be filmed in Germany?

have the right wing people taken power because the liberals have let in all the nigs?

exactly

if this series ends with the family being cannibalized and raped to death by nigger slave owners, it would be considered a modern tragedy

If you think that's deranged, than get a load of this

White German woman tells ‘Maury’ of her 'transition' to becoming a black woman

nydailynews.com/entertainment/white-german-woman-reveals-transition-black-article-1.3513697
archive.is/EixqZ

Danke Merkel.

Don't know why they're bothering with fiction when reality is the greatest dystopia ever made if dubs the kikes botch the release

Yes. The scenes with all black population will be filmed in Berlin.

Man, people were against mass immigration from the get go. Years before this whole rapefugee shitfest Whites were angry already. Nonetheless they did nothing about it. They kept voting and voting hoping for a change that never came. They always relayed on the establishment to fix their problems not understanding that the system is not here to help them, but the completely eradicate our race. There was no mass revolution when the segregation ended and niggers started to show up in White schools. Lemmings quietly packed their things up and moved a little further. When muds started to outnumber us in the cities Whites simply begun to flee to the suburbs and the countryside. No meaningful resistance. No bullets fired. No kikes lynched. Please save us Mr. Reagan. We are still asleep.

It warms my heart that the big VR meme on youtube right now is the Ugandan Warriors.

You do not know the way

this downright insane

: she had three tanning injections in her stomach to change her skin color. “I am now the proud owner of black skin,” she said Wednesday.

what a degenerate bitch

nightmares

lmao it looks like TWD, I can't fucking breathe.

"She admits she has a lot to learn about being black - but says she is 80% there"

she already had niggerlips before so not much different except now shes shit skinned as well

Absolute bullshit. Do I have to remind you how many people protested in the streets of Europe? How many rapefugee centers were attacked? How Generation Identitaire patrolled the Med?

etc etc etc

And you still haven't answered my question as to why Europeans haven't removed kebab already, taking into account that they are awaken.

I CANT EVEN

I don't understand, whats the message? That Africa is better? Fine by me, lets deport them all there.
But on a more serious note, ARD is taxpayer funded broadcaster, who takes our money to produce anti-nationalist propaganda to promote fear of conservative values. It does not get any more obvious than that.

no one wants to be "that guy" that does something and is arrested. Also there isn't a leader like Hitler to organize around as such a thing is not possible due to infiltration, assassination or imprisonment.

Thank god that I have the honor of being forced under penalty of imprisonment to pay 18€ a month for this shit!

These people are fucking pathological projectors. They literally just pretend everything horrible about themselves is really other people.

Maury is jewish btw, (((concidence))) I'm sure.

This woman is why every jew must be removed and killed from the west.

Wew, that's desperate, insane, delusional and outright projection, can't wait for the inevitable pirate and webms.

Kudos to them. However did situation really changed that much? Did deportations became more common? Were rapefugees stooped from crossing the Mediterranean Sea? Browning of Europe is still pretty much a go. People are deluded enough that they interpret some meaningless acts of resistance as a sign of impeding victory. Whites do march hear and there. Some give great speeches and throw colorful leaflets. Post memes and jerk each other how great the revolution is going. All the while muds are gearing for war. They train. They gather weapons. They infiltrate the police force and the army. They even attack nationalists every chance they have .The invaders were not stopped in a slightest. We have enemies at the gates and our walls are unmanned. We need warriors, not talkers. The system loves people who endlessly talk and fears those dare enough to make their dreams come true.

Yes I'm sure they'd be welcome with open arms

True everywhere in the west.

pick one

This would actually be a breddy gud story with some minor alterations to the plotline. If white European refugees were fleeing to Africa from Europe because it had become entirely Religion of Cuck™ified, it would make sense that the "South-African Union" would become a nation of "political and economic stability" with "an economic boom" for the first time since niggers ran things for the past couple of decades.

Of course, somehow the jewish writers want to convince us that a German government that "persecutes dissidents, Muslims and homosexuals" would suddenly cause the German automobile industry and the rest of the economy to inexplicably plummet. And somehow this would make moving to a majority black country (most of which aren't as kind to dissidents and homosexuals as naive whites are) more desirable. If there's any prognostic message in this program, hopefully such a "right-wing extremist" government will soon take power in Germany, though kikes have been predicting a real shoah every year now for the past 70.

I've fucking had it with this world.

Everything is ass backwards and getting worse its like the level of hell some theorized about that feels like you are still alive but everything is shit.

So the Africans decided that playing with machetes and tires was counter productive?

Yeah, no.

TOP KEK. How blatant can these kikes get with their propaganda?

europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-17-5007_en.htm

au.int/en/AUEUSummit2017

consilium.europa.eu/en/meetings/international-summit/2017/11/29-30/

eeas.europa.eu/headquarters/headquarters-homepage_en

President Jean-Claude Juncker, and High Representative/Vice President Federica Mogherini, United Nations Secretary General Antonio Guterres and the Chairperson of the African Union Commission Moussa Faki Mahamat agreed to set up a joint EU-AU-UN Task Force to save and protect lives of migrants and refugees along the routes and in particular inside Libya. Furthermore, efforts will be intensified to enhance intra-African mobility and the free movement of persons within Africa.

European and African leaders reaffirmed their strong political commitment to address the root causes of irregular migration in a spirit of genuine partnership and shared responsibility, and in full respect of international laws and human rights, as well as creating legal pathways for migration. Leaders committed to deepen cooperation on migration and mobility in a joint framework, including a continental dialogue between Africa and Europe.

If the government gave a shit about the people they represent they would :
1.Deploy the military & blast the staging grounds of the invaders to smithereens
2. Then conquer these staging grounds (N Africa) as to serve as militarized buffer states.
3. Use the military to remove invasive rapefugees from the areas in Europe they infest.

"dialogues" are for women's knitting circles.

So is the family Muslim or homosexual?

They would be white guilt, it it where an identity.

She was a real qt before.

start by giving her neck massages when she is stressed out
move to foot massages
offer a full body massage with gently scented oils
back then front
uses your fingers to give an ancient Hindu internal massage
move to giving her a tongue bath
You'll soon see eye to vulva

What do?

picture 2

The effort people go through to join the CIA :/

Lmfao

Some are born with disabilities, some chose to be.
We put ourselves above nature, now its our duty to do the selection.

fuck your riddles faggot
i whatever you are thinking the reason is, it is probably retarded anyway

Lets see: Produced by Hager Moss Film. Seems like a goy / kike collaboration, Mrs. Hager doesn't look like a kike.

All her team obviously women, a bunch of them obvious kikes: film.hager-moss.de/team/

Sponsored by Department of Trade and Industry South Africa (dti) and the national film and video foundation South Africa (nfvf).

Reminder that if you want to effect real alterations in a reasonably short time period, you could be studying and applying for agency work.
FBI has a handful of people, despite its famous name. Enough Holla Forumsites entering it could, after ten years perhaps, begin recruiting like-minded people, and shift the power and direction of the agency.
The same applies to the media, casting agencies, legal systems, advertisement companies.
This infiltration is how the jew steals power over time. We must reclaim out power and shift things towards our way, back towards sanity.

I noticed that too. The next generation's Habbo Raids.

China don’t give a fuck about the world feelings. They could start genociding blacks and the world won’t care

Sure, move to Africa and become a rich nigga.

HAHAHAHA
Yeah ok… this is what would really happen if whites were forced to flee Europe to Africa
Just like what happened in all of the European colonies, South Africa and Rhodesia.

This movie tries so hard to put whites in the shoes of shitskins. But we aren't shitskins. We don't act like shitskins and don't run our societies like shitskins. So no, not in a million years would roaming groups of whites ever be in the position shitskins are in today.

Why has America allowed itself to go from nearly 100% European blood to nearly 50% within 100 years.
There were practically no semites in the US until 1900, when they started arriving by the millions.
Why was Detroit allowed to turn from a booming industry centre into a third world ghetto.

The answer is that the general public do not think on a grand scale. The human mind concentrates on what is immediately around it. 95% of people are followers and will do as they are told, and will believe as they are told. They all believe the news, even when one part of it is clearly false. They will continue to believe. It is evidenced even on this board, where people claim to be 'red pilled', yet the next day believe everything the media says about north korea, despite it being from sources they have claimed they have absolutely no trust in with regards to everything else.
People in order to react need to feel something deeply emotional, then they are more likely to react.
This is how the dead baby on a beach spread across every newspaper and t.v. channel simultaneously can turn the mindless masses to their country's suicide. They throw all logic and sense out of the window, just to 'save' that tragic beach baby.
If you talk against it, or point out that it was staged for a purpose, they lash out to defend their emotions.
They are senseless beasts, and have been led astray for 70 years by propaganda.

I didn't see the movie but the negro punk aesthetics and we wuz kangs shown in the trailer was pretty funny.

The Brazilian cosmetic industry user has some interesting theories on why the mongrolization of white countries happening. Aside from Jews wanted to enslave the goyim and destroy their arch-nemesis Europeans, this is one of the best explanation of current trends.

Hopefully the pic related isn't too pixelated to read. Below is a link to a 2nd thread where he touches on different points.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115774375/

Fuck me and my typos.

Kill yourself you illiterate, trend following piece of shit.

Er….. user, jews have flooded Europe with niggers/arabs that are turning Europe into an impoverished third world shit hole like africa. There are also a lot of traitorous whites on the side of the kikes that push this garbage.

They are cowards….

As bad as we are here with plenty of indoctrinated sjwasdfs who would buy into this, my impression of most in European countries is that they are way more indoctrinated, far greater numbers, it's impressive to me how the jews running things are able to pull off such mass delusion when there's the internet, and further still, most Germans know English so it's not like language is keeping them bottled up in German focused fiction.

He makes some interesting connections and points.
I'd heard of the singular market idea before, it fits in with the wanting a giant low iq slave race. Being driven by consumerism fits though.
Not many people even make suggestions on how to improve our situation and avert what is being done.
Plastic surgery whores and trannies have increased a lot in the last 15 years, perhaps because it is cheaper and the tech has improved. It is unpleasant though.
A girlfriend from a couple of years ago, who was quite conservative in her fashion and look, almost not using makeup, somehow decided to have a temporary lip injection. It wore off after a few weeks, but it seemed senseless.
Perhaps shutting down all media centres would be a step in the right direction. How to keep them disabled though.

I'm sure the relationship will be introduced via rape scene that the girl learns to enjoy midway through.
Fucking kikes.

What that guy is saying is totally irrelevant, even harmful. He paints capitalism as main boogeyman while downplaying the influence of rising socialism/communism while ignoring that individuals (traitors) are pushing this diversity and racemixing, or as he calls it "global market".
I don't even see the point he is trying to make. It does not matter from which side you look at it, its either traitors who don't care about race and identity or the jew. In either case we must work towards the preservation of the ethnic nationalist state. There is no other way to keep our race alive. Capitalism isn't bad, its actually the best system we have. But it needs to be implemented inside a nationalist framework.

How many people do you know would spend even 5 minutes researching something.
How easy is it to find decent information nowadays. The internet is more filtered by the day, especially in Germany and England.
Normal people do not think, they wait for thoughts to be given to them.
If you want to speed things up, tell people about reality, one piece at a time.
Link something happening now with their emotions, describe a story in detail. Don't just give dry facts, normal people do not react to facts, only to emotion.
If there is a story about a child being murdered, you can add reminders like she had been at school one day and then murdered the next.
Link it in with their own life too if possible.
Normal people do not draw connections between events unless it is pointed out by a sooth sayer, fortune teller or shaman.
Our biology hasn't changed in a hundred thousand years, so think of how tribes worked, and apply in that way.

Normalfags are actually noticing this heavy-handedness in droves; it's been a nice white pill for me.

More backlash against Disney/Star Wars exists than many people are aware of, as a specific example. A bluepilled friend of mine noted that all the men are portrayed as weak, aimless bumbling idiots - or are evil - while every strong, plot-impacting role is female. After explaining my own frustration with the scene we had spoiled here of Luke/Yoda arguing over burning books, our otherwise uneventful conversation spun off into a full propaganda breakdown of mass media.

sage for off-topic blogpost

I think he focusses more on 'capitalism', and brushes over leftism, but he does state that these left are being used to drive the anti-racism agenda.
In reality, the political system doesn't matter in the slightest, because jews have orchestrated and flourished in both capitalism and communism.
In fact, by having the separate followers, they cause division and so thereby weaken the only true political form that !akes sense, nationalism.
They want to abolish nationalism, in order to have control over everywhere, unrestricted by local laws, customs or cultures.
I can tell you, that were money lending and interest banned outright tomorrow, the jew's grip would be a shadow of its current self.

I think it someone points something out, one element of a pattern, it can lead others to start to notice it elsewhere, and other patterns.
There's a comedian who said openly that he is tired of seeing European blooded men shown as bumbling incompetent idiots.
Once someone is aware of the archetype, they see it more easily in future.
So although directly red pilling can make them withdraw and be suspicious of you, indirectly doing so can help.
As happened with your friend.
Keep pointing out 'funny' inconsistencies.

Actually it fits.
What he's saying fits perfectly.
The left no longer agitates on economic issues like it used to and is now focused on identity politics.

Everything. Even the end goal makes sense.

Thanks, user. Pattern recognition is the name of the game, without a doubt. I've always been of the belief that no person can be redpilled as a subject, but can only accept the mass deception when it is the result of their own logical thought.
It's no new concept, but people trust in their own ability to reason before all others', which is one reason so many mainstream news headlines are phrased as leading statements or rhetorical questions. If the reader can be led to reach his own "correct" conclusion about the topic, he will enjoy the article more as well as internalize the narrative more effectively.
How many people do you know who say things like
But know none of the context of a story and have misjudged the parties involved? These people read headlines.

It really is disgusting how much time, money, and manpower is wasted on shipping these nigger parasites all over the globe, just to destroy white people, and ultimately civilization.

Imagine if all those resources went towards improving the world instead of focusing on wantonly killing and destroying the very people and cultures that made the world great.

White economy and support created, not contributing to jewed economy/wealth used against Whites, jews thinking they'd squash/make people heel instead creates independent self sustaining competing race aware jew aware ever larger growing block of Whites.

Afrika will be the leader of technical innovation in about 25 years and I can prove it. Vid related.

Those two niggers have enough self-awareness to understand how ridiculous their situation is. That's more self-awareness than the leftists that promoted it into happening.

Contemplate that sad fact.

That's entirely possible if enough white mercenaries team up to eradicate niggers and communists

Pic semi-related it's what Arabs thought of niggers from 1st hand experience over 1000 years ago.

das rite.
If in 25 years whites either die out or uncuck themselves niggers should be eradicated by everyone

Why would we put them in prison when we can just deport them to their multi cultural paradise of Africa and the Middle East.

Sounds good to me. Just need to make sure the kikes also get purged. Then: instant golden age, just like last time.
Remove Moloch's 6 million leeches, and the economy will thrive. Remove the (((propagandists))), and media will actually be worth watching. It worked before, and it'll work again.

Fear of reprisal from the state. The trick is to either elevate their feelings of contempt and hate beyond the fear, or for for it to be discarded altogether.

i have noticed a change in the atmoshere, back in the nineties when the economy was booming all the diversity was swallowed because there was so much growth and optimism that people thought they could share and still have plenty

but during the 2000 the mood obviously shifted as the economy went the way of the kike, when people are pressed to pay their bills suddenly sharing with niggers doens't look so good anymore. europe is a lot more tightly packed than the usa and housing stress is felt rapidly nowadays
i am not particular blackpilled about the future, the lemmings cartoon posted here by dr pierce seems to be true and at this moment for younger generations the system can no longer provide the basic happiness components so change shall be possible soon
the precursor to that change will however be some pretty dark times, but at this point any action will feel like an improvement over slowly bleeding to death

that one is wrong on several facets
the Holla Forums explanation of jews want to use every measure available to destroy europeans before another uprising makes more sense

if it was truly about profit any country/corp that doesn't have to pay for diversity will prosper, see for instance how china stole all manufacturing from silicon valley even for high tech applications
also given brazil as a showcase for the stability of this effort, brazil is anything but stable if you look at what isn't shown in the msm
also selling their commodified beauty will not work as 50% of the natural unmodified european decended population will always look better than a million dollar kitted nigger will
and the big elephant in the room is of course is lam which is showing remarkable resitance to this type of infiltration and spreading fast with their liberal policies

In other words. Liberal soy boys who could never live toiling the soil flee from far-right regimes that would force them to work fleeing to their based black mans homeland for salvation and from prosecution for committing 60 years of treason to their people and homeland.

The bible thumpers, libtards, and christ killers share so much in common at this point it's not even funny. Finding their savior in the "noble" savage. It's repulsive. These creatures were hatched from the most polluted wombs unable to survive in a clean oxygen environment until it was soiled with chemical toxins.

Not actually african, just thought it would be funny to point out how offensive it actually is to africans that white lefties would only go to africa if they suddenly became rich countries

Like what happened to "capitalism is bad" you commies? don't you want to help africa? oh no you want to get free money again…

We should meme this shit

They really don't understand their political opponents, nor reality. This will certainly tickle the funny one of leftists (and lemmings in general) with a "what if the shoe was on the other foot, hmmm?" But you can't have a Prince and the Pauper story is the pauper doesn't even look like the Prince even one bit, and the pauper is also a kid with downs while the Prince is some Aryan demigod of a figure.

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"
!!

I see a lot of red flag Holla Forums terms being thrown around in that thread cap. Comes off in the end saying: Not the Jews not the Jews not the Jews. You know who is to blame? Capitalism!"

(((Honeypot)))

I dunno about the FBI or other gov agencies. I have a feeling that they have background checks to make sure that you're a good goy that include internet history.

Ok… so why is the White, married couple with a daughter leaving??? Ah, the writers must want to mate her with a negro bull in the next season. Best to go to the source for the finest selection of AIDS infested groid. Yes South Africa is the future :D

There is not one sentiment in that sentence that made sense to me. All those implications man.

That might just be a little too unrealistic even for the most hardcore liberal escapist science fiction nerd.

Also, what possible reason could there be for a WHITE family to leave a right-wing totalitarian state, which I presume specifically caters to WHITES, to go live with NIGGERS?

please…

HA!

can you imagine if some of them actually move to africa?

Replace 'european' with 'white degenerate libcucks that do not matter' and title would be accurate

So, the film was financed by both the German and South African governments.

OY VEY!

Director Kai Wessel also brought us such wonderful pieces as:

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fog_in_August

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goebbels_und_Geduldig

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hilde_(film)

I'd like to know which of these are kikes, if any Germanon is around.

Zahn can be a kike name

Yeah, Wessel too, but could also be just German names.
Trying to investigate them further basically requires German language knowledge, but I suspect a kike, either in the directorial or writing roles.

>translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&u=http://www.zahns.com/&prev=search
They both look rather kikelish.

One of their great contributions:

And another:

>imdb.com/title/tt5888994/reference

The fuck is the 'love parade disaster'?
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_Parade_disaster
A bunch of degenerates at a music festival end up crushing like 15 people to death while trying to move through a tunnel to access the music festival.

And then check this out:

>fsg-arnsberg.de/sorsmc/

> Stephan Kampwirth and Volker A. Zahn

Make it jews and nignogs as well and meme it happen!

checking

Oh, it's worse than most people know. I work at a factory where I see "average" men all the time. Average is pretty fucking stupid, they'll openly say that reading is for idiots, while believing everything from some movie. It is astounding and sad. One of them was rambling on about Mugabe one day and I said something, forget what exactly, but he yelled at me in front of everyone "have you ever seen the last king of Scotland!?" And I replied "no, and I won't because I don't receive any of my information from Hollywood script writers." Some chick laughed and the dude got prissy, but it goes to show that if it was in a movie it happened and they witnessed it with their own eyes so f uck you, kek.

I agree.

This is what those retards actually believe.

i laughed

No, the liberals kept sliding left until they're so liberal you have to have at least sixteen genders and thirty pronouns to even qualify to run for office.
The current liberal will be literally Hitler in comparison.

Leftists aren't content to wallow in their own misery; their psychological pathology compels them to make everyone else equally — if not more — miserable.

I believe the point is that the muds aren't killing the Whites on a pace to suit their plan, so, they're going to encourage Whites, first through predictive programming, to put themselves in the lion's den, so to speak.
The one good thing about this is that it gives a sense of where we're at on their timetable, I mean, come on, we all knew it would go hot at some point; this tells the time draws near.
Of course, this might backfire: free from the yoke and shackle of the ultra-liberal dictate, the White man might actually make a new, verdant society which will inevitably draw the muds back home in pursuit of gibs, freeing Europe.
Maybe that's what the world needs: to have the colonial White boot shoved right up its ass again, and they'd better learn to love it this time.

You understand well what their version of equality is about.

They want everyone to be kept down to an equal level of themselves. They mentally frown at competition thus want to bypass competition by dragging down everyone to their level. The fat asses who can't comprehend that they are to blame for their grotesque state vote democrat. Liberal / leftist views are all about not taking personal responsibility for yourself. They are lazy ideologies that appeal to a docile people.

Exactly.

Also, being fit naturally improves ones mental faculty and emotional disposition.
Right Wing Fat Camps when?

I don't know about the FBI but I can say with reasonable confidence that the CIA is fractured beyond belief and basically constantly in the middle of internal warfare between literally hitlers and pinkos.

You're giving them way too much credit. They don't think. They are driven purely by immediate emotional reactions. They are like adult spoiled children: constantly pissed off, constantly making demands, constantly yelling, constantly crying, extremely unself-aware (cognitive dissonance, etc.), they want a parental figure to take care of everything (instead of taking up responsibility themselves), very needlessly mean to others, blindly believe everything authority says, blindly obedient, blindly rebellious (against all order, see: flag burners), extremely cowardly, extremely selfish, obsessed with equality (just like young siblings…), always afraid of the boogeyman. Anything else?

Here's the full image

When someone "wakes up" (cringe), they will probably think they are alone. Blackpilling is a hell of a drug

Daily reminder that they put 90% of their efforts into propaganda

DAS RITE

Its like she took a shit all over herself, ha ha, get it? She's probably German scat porn and all. Weird part is she looks like a poo now, not a nigger, fail.

People, at least here in America, do seem to be waking up in most respects. Many don’t want to admit it, but they’re slowly becoming redpilled, although most of them still trust Jews. If Nehlen wins, I think people will start to be more open about their beliefs.

I am going to call this comedy, instead of tragedy…because I laughed at the description…and the absurd notion of crossing an entire continent to get to South Africa to enjoy economic stability when they basically can't even keep the power on at the nuke plant because dindu engineers are vastly inferior to the ones they killed, drove away.

I wish this was predictive programming. Especially if "dissidents" means Antifa and other kinds of commies.

When I first started dating my wife, we saw an Apple advertisement on Talmudvision with the typical diverse crowd doing amazingly creative things at Christmas time. The message at the end was "Welcome everyone" and all I had to do was mime a rainbow over my head and say it back in a soppy voice, then she understood the subtext of the ad, and was shocked.

Nowadays she refuses to go even with her best friends to films that have forced diversity crawling out of every orifice 99% of films tbf because it's too preachy and degenerate. She's a good woman.

/End blog post

If they're not careful DC Comics will sue them for infringing on DC's copyright of Bizarro World.

It should really be about an israeli family. The hard-right israeli government and their sterilization program for blacks lead this family to make the trip to south africa to fulfill their quest for a mulatto grandchild. It certainly helps that south africa is now an economic powerhouse after the hwite influence was eliminated. Of course it won’t be easy to attract any black man for their daughter; they are all so strong, smart, successful, and handsome. But they’ve heard there are fetishists who’d go for a jewish girl.

So it is a movie about liberals deporting themselves from an Ethno state? how do we make it reality.

First we need an ethnostate.

THIS IS FUCKING EVIL

You oppressive racist! He was a Doctor and rocket scientist! Never downplay the achievements of a proud brotha!

For all of you who are saying this guy isnt naming the kike, youre dull minded. Who do you think are the pieces of shit who want a global market place? Who do you think are the ones who want the races to all become extinct and become a mongrelized muck genetically?

The whole time I was reading his post I had in mind the kike as the people giving him his orders, and it fit very neatly. What he is saying is useful information, even if incomplete.

She looks like a street shitter

Adorable.

Top kek, this is what Cream King should do

If anything, resisting "cultures defined through purchase of consumer products" is even more important work than resisting Jewry per se. It's almost better to be a white slave to kikes than for everyone to become a soulless imbecile who forms their "culture" around which Chuck Lorre sitcom's merchandise they prefer. Maybe South Park was right after all, the ads really have taken over the world.

Are the furries and bronies really some kind of kike experimental brainwashing project?

AYY HOL UP, WE WUZ SPACEMAN N SHIT

Furries and bronies are just a natural progression of a culture in decline. That's what happens when sex stops being taboo. It's just one big slide into increasingly more degenerate fetishes now.

Thanks uncle Stalin

why

Isn't it obvious? Once a nigger always a nigger. A stick with a pointy end is considered high tech in NegroLands. They probably stole that spaceship anyway.

You can take the negro out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the negro.

well ill give you one thing. it certainly used to be.

SHEEEEEEEEIIT

sounds like a good way to hand yourself right to them.

you understand that in order to join most of these deep state agencies you need to pass a polygraph test. how many Holla Forumsacks know how to spoof a fucking poly? none? not to mention simply being here is enough to put your loyalty in question. let alone if you post here.

##One interesting note:

The explosion in populations are a factor of the darker races. Whites are in perfect harmony with their environment. We have replacement offspring and some have slightly more. So the initial issues the CIA Deep State Faggot raises are issues of the other darker races being OUT OF BALANCE with their environment, rather than this being a 'Indo-European' issue. The 'humane' agenda for the Earth (given his presupposition) is not the elimination of the White race through intermixing with populations that are out of control reproductively. But elimination of all races that do not have the proper reproductive balance.

An ancient meme has been resurrected

Also no wonder they are giving away deviant/race mixing porn en masse. We all know that the jews control almost all of the pornography industry.

By the time that they get you guys programmed to cum en masse to dark and mixed race women, you will be willing to fuck something that is not 'traditionally beautiful' by our own racial standards.

So the weapons of war are aimed at White males via porn. White females via consumerism, cosmetics and the torture of live human dissection via of cosmetic surgery.

All that free porn with mutilated bodies in it will produce of unrealistic male fantasies as more men distort their sexuality and lower their ability to reproduce/testosterone via jerking off to shitskins, etc because ITS FREE.

A quote from Rabbi Rabinovitch in Budapest in 1952:

"Our Control Commissions will, in the interest of peace and wiping out our interracial tensions, forbid the whites to mate with white.
The white woman must cohabit with members of the dark races,
the white men with black women."

Thus the white race will disappear, for mixing the dark with white means the end of the white man, and our most dangerous enemy will become only a memory.

We shall embark upon an era of ten thousand years of peace [like their 'trucks of peace' I'm sure] and plenty [for them not for humanity], the Pax Judaica, and our race will rule undisputed over the world. Our superior intelligence will easily enable us to retain mastery over a world of dark people."

"In whatever country Jews have settled in any great number, they have lowered its moral tone; depreciated its commercial integrity; have segregated themselves and have not been assimilated;have sneered at and tried to undermine the Christian religion upon which that nation is founded, by objecting to its restrictions;have built up a state within the state; and when opposed have tried to strangle that country to death financially, as in the case of Spain and Portugal. "If you do not exclude them, in less than 200 years our descendants will be working in the fields to furnish them substance, while they will be in the counting houses rubbing their hands. I warn you, gentlemen, if you do not exclude Jews for alltime, your children will curse you in your graves." This statement was recorded in the diary of Charles Cotesworth Pinckney, a delegate from South Carolina.

"The fact is that the Jews were known only as destroyers in ancient history, not creators. They have developed no science, have produced no art, have built no great cities, and alone have no talent for the finer things of civilized life. The Jews claim to be the torchbearers of civilization, but thorough their parasitic habits have deteriorated or destroyed every nation in which they have existed in large numbers." ~ Charles A. Weisman (Jew)

So basically all that would remain would be some Whites and Japanese?

lol

The last time Africa had any sort of economic boom was during imperialism in the early 20th century…

It's laser spear

I actually hate-watched most of this video and couldn't deal with the absurdity of it all. This cunt's main argument was that Africa shouldn't try to "catch up" to the 1st world but instead should "jump into" into advanced tech.

So basically fuck infrastructure and medicine and shit and hand out cell phones so that niggers can code in Python and use cryptocurrency (She even mentioned OmiseGO by name). '

Furthermore 2 out of the 3 inventions she showcased were invented by white men living in Africa. You can't make this shit up.

The fact that it highlights the requirement of whites being there for any prosperity to occur, speaks volumes.

This right-wing totalitarian state punishes dissenters as well. They probably have some 'tragic' backstory where they tried to keep a nigger from being deported or something. Or maybe the daughter is a bisexual, so that she can munch carpet in Europe, but take a black cock in Africa.

From the latest "Vikangs" episode …

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"

Just wanted to point out…
This "movie" is made in cooperation with South Africa.
Lots of lip smacking

Sure, didn‘t you notice the mass exodus after the Trump election?

Rejoice, we are winning

The nose knows.

Couldn't find anything substancial. Neither the Zahn couple nor Zerhau present much of their bio online.
Zerhau was born in Graz (Austria) in 1955, nevertheless some websites running critics of her work state her nationality as undefined. This could be another hint.

Same thing by 2050 once Chinamen take over.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
And that Knightfall show literally has in the first episode the Templars killing a bunch of goys for a bunch of jews and the pope commending the Templars for this because the jews must be protected.

Chinese may be subhuman but at least they have a understanding of the market. Niggers have let their mines go to shit ever since they gained 'independence', and Africa is still a fertile and rich land.

Sounds cool.

The way you say it makes it sound like we could use the niggers as work drones if they stopped being completely retarded. Kinda like the pajeets.

Are they really teaching that shit to spear chuckers ?

kek, she's just trying to dump her bags on whoever was listening.

This is so fucking unrealistic jesus fuck, couldn't they go to brazil? even they are doing better than fucking south africa which is on its way to be the next zimbabwe with inflation already spiraling out of control

Seriously, have any of these fucks ever visited an african country? do they know how backwards ass they are? how behind they are from literally everybody else?. Any latin american country and I mean ANY is better off than 99% of africa.

In reality lefties only want to move to white countries
They already live in 99% white gated communities so is not like they have any actual contact with non-whites

Its all a fucking fantasy, is pathetic. IRL if they moved to africa they would get killed, ask a nigerian in south africa how welcoming their black brothers are. Oh right they aren't, they stuff them into an used truck tire and set them on fucking fire like mandela used to. Do these cucks think they are gonna be able to live there as equals when they're white? they are going to get the machete like in rwanda, yet another case of black not being "tolerant" of other blacks and killing them all

Of course I guess they couldn't do the show about going to china, not only because asians have privilege now but because again IRL the chinks are racist as fuck and would not even let them in. Same with the japanese and other asian countries that aren't total shitholes

Somethings that's been really getting on my goat lately is the phrase that resides in certain milieu "I'll always be a kid at heart". It's a truth, a mantra, and a prophecy. It's a branch of the forever young memplex, and I've noticed it correlates with both a fear of aging and a distaste for the elderly. Personal, as my father espouses it.

I feel your pain user.

I really want to play Lemmings again.. Muh nostalgia..

There's much of this insanity.. These TV shows are like drugs, well they are mind control. the jews use our technology against us..

>(((einstein)))

The moment Germany tried anything the occupying forces would bring kike-lovers back into power. The only way it could be done is if burgers got really bored and finally left.

Chinks aren't dumb. I doubt they wouldn't let useful Whites work for them. In that kind of scenario China (same for Japan, etc) would have really good negotiating power, as Whites would be forced to either take a cheap deal with them or go to fucking Apefrica and try their luck outgunning a billion niggers. What would actually happen is these commies would stfu politically (easy), not be mudshits (real fucking easy given most are agnostic), and not be faggots (again easy since faggots are a drop in a bucket). Commies love to talk about muh right-wing this, muh capitalism that, but at the end of the day they won't trade their overpriced coffee and apple devices for being murdered in a hellhole.

I'd say the Ruthless Chinese.

"She" looks like a boy with a wig in the before photo.

The amounts in those bills don't add even to a single million
kek

Now you're reading too deep into it; It's most likely just an autism thing, moreso on the autist brain not knowing how to deal with certain concepts or stimuli and in turn becomes sexually attracted to it in response or some shit like that.

t. Firsthand Experience

If this was real they'd quickly get a dose of reality and maybe harden the fuck up. Then they can go full 1488 and take back South West Africa that rightfully belonged to them before the 2nd world war.

communists can't even define the "right" their working definition is "anyone who isn't a communist"

It must be real, I did see it with my own eyes in (((TV))). Let’s hate those cucked Christians.

Probably yes, in holiday paid by your TV taxes

Yes
Sure

Who is naive here, the (((state propagandists))), or you who expect that scum believing her own lies?

This is exactly what i have been trying to tell people. Read this, then watch "The Cube"

THIS SHIT IS BEING DONE JUST FOR THE FUCKING SAKE OF IT AND THE NEUROTIC POWER HUNGRY PEOPLE BEHIND IT WONT STOP UNLESS THEY ARE STOPPED

bump

Shitskins has no taboo about raping and killing white man.

kill the kikes and traitors letting them in first ffs

This is blackface level of blacked.com, reality is really weirder than communist fanfic.

Ve vuz der simplen Cheesemachers