Sequel to hot babe game

Well nice knowing ya.

Other urls found in this thread:

thebirdman.org/Index/Others/Others-Doc-Health&Medicine/ Doc-Health&Medicine-MscCures&Suggestions/PolioCausedByPoisons_files/current16.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What a gay

not onceā€¦.but twice

There's good short hair and there's bad short hair.
She looks like Kojima now.

What a gay

Nigga she is still got as fuck.

Yeah. She GOT ugly.

reminds me of my mom

That's what really made me mad, in the first game you'd have time to pull of longer, launcher combos on enemies that wouldn't normally be launched. Now you only have time to do a quick 2-piece that brings you up with them and doesn't lead into longer combos.

I think you just have shit taste.

I didn't know a change in hair style magically deforms your face and body to be ugly.

if your mom looks anything like bayo you better be fucking her or i will

I want to fuck your mum.

This thread is going places.

Forgot image.

user, it's just shorter hair to me. That's all.

post pictures of mom pls

Tell us about your unresolved issues with your grandfather.

aren't her entire clothes made out of her own hair? if you cut her hair, wouldn't she technically lose her paranormal means of defense?
I thought her hair worked like the hair of Ant-Pram in HxH, a full body coating of her own head hair intertwined to provide incredible physical defense, like a body armor made of strong rope.

Can't unsee.

Yo user, give me your mom's number!

what the fuck happened to this post fuck me

THIS
Fuck wii U, bayoneta 2 does not exist

Appearance and gameplay dumbed down. The Nintendo way.

Now you know.

I'm sure you'll get a chance to play it someday

Then earn one of her classic costumes and use it instead.

I know the Wii U emulator is working on it but fuck wii as a thing

Switch looks fine tho

Kojinetta

Post your mom

Same actor?

Short hair is love, user.
Short hair is life.

Mommynetta?

Bitch please, sakamoto is too good for her

I know who you are, why are you posting here?

Who am I?

a faggot

Nigga Nintendo had nothing to do with that, Platinum's been on the decline after MGR. Besides, I think the new hair looks better. You can actually see her face.

It's still a good game, some aspects are even improved over the original. For one, everything is much clearer visually. In the first game enemies were overdesigned to the point where it was exceptionally difficult to see whether or not they were telegraphing a move, something DMC did not have a problem with. Switching from a predominantly red color palette to a blue one also looks much cleaner and makes it easier to differentiate things like angel's projectiles from the background. In terms of gameplay, enemies will actually drop small health pickups at the end of fights that restore maybe a quarter of your health, something the first game didn't do. I would be fine with the game not doing that if it didn't give you a stone medal the instant you used a healing item from the inventory. QTEs aren't as prevalent in Bayo 2.
TL;DR play on hard mode.

She looks better now. You just have no taste.

I'd fuck him before I played one of his movi..games tbh

No, Gunner Wright voiced Isaac in all three games, and his character model is based on him as well.

This is canon.

He even has witch time

bayonetta doesnt look so old in smash bros. thankfully.

I don't see how, honestly. Isaac just looks like some generic dude. The facial structure is not there. The only similarity they have is them having a beard.

Those two look nothing like eachother. Even the eye color is different.

Post proof or fuck off.

I loved nintendo from nes up to gc, and I love my 3DS/dsi/gba the wii was a fucking mistake

pfft

You guys still not over this yet? Not defending the quality of the Wii U but it's not nintendo's fault nobody else wanted to fund the game.

I'd buy Bayonetta on either Xbone or PS4. As long as I'm not supporting Nintendo and their propensity for censorship.

Nintendo has censored things? I thought it was just Treehouse and NoA.

what?

fucking faggots I swear

How was Bayonetta 2 censored?

youre worried about censorship and youre supporting microsoft and their illuminati agenda?

I never said Bayonetta 2 was censored, but supporting Nintendo ensures they'll stick around to censor future releases. It's like supporting NISA. Only idiots and defenders of censorship do it.

I'd sooner support Microsoft over Nintendo, but I neither own a ps4 or an xbone.

That's like blaming XSEED or some other translation company for what a dev does with their game. NoA doesn't do shit and its nothing but a translation company.

"hard" girls are the most fluffy/sub ones when you properly give them the dick

But I don't care about your weebshit games. So I'm gonna buy nintendo games that I like.

Look at you making excuses. Fact of the matter is that you support censorship. NoA is not a third party.

Then you're no better than a marxist.

Weren't Nintendo the ones telling Platinum to go all out and make the game as lewd as they wanted it to be?

Don't care about that either.

Its not just the hair, her costume was objectively worse as well.

It doesn't matter what Nintendo did. Tomorrow they'll censor another game and everyone will defend them for it. Gamers have no principles.

By that logic you're a nSJW, you just use "censorship" instead of "racism".

Those two faces couldn't look less alike unless one was black.

That's not lewd though

Would it kill them to put them in sync? They would actually be listenable. I listen to two tracks mixed together all the time. Faggot can't even match beats.

Example?

Are you listening on headphones faggot?
Its switching songs on each speaker.

Yeah
What's your point? He should have synced them. They're not on beat together.

Are you retarded? It is NoA doing all the censoring because in japan these games are coming out with all the lewd in tact.

Don't know if this counts, but compared to previous iterations this is what the current year Wonder Woman looks like. Since they did the same with Raven I assume it's on purpose.

Remember, this woman was shaped out of clay by an Olympian god.

Get the fuck out.

Just end my life.

Forst webm was supposed to be a mp4,firetires let me post correctly for fuck's sake

Blocked.

Downvoted.

Netherrealm just can't make a good looking woman period, it has partially to do with their political views but it is mostly their incompetence.

sup /wooo/

I don't get it

I think did not get the joke

Hear it? Nigga you can feel that shit

URGE TO DRIFT
RISING

I swear I can feel the sounds.

Truly PCtards and consolefags are retarded, multiplatform is the only right way

bayonetta has always been ugly as fuck, only autists can get off to those abnormally long legs, it would be like fucking an alien.

also glasses and moles a shit

This will never stop being enjoyable

There's no trashbin deep enough for your shit tastes.

Touche, user. I'll recognize when I'm beat.

fuck, not my creepy witch waifu

Fuck all you pseudo-lesbians

Still think you should have used Running in the 90s for that webm.

Why would the God of Eurobeat use the most overplayed song just because it's the only one you've heard of?

Sounds like god of memes chose it

Glasses needed = faulty genes

What is positive about that?

INITIAL BSD
[BOOT STAGE]

I see you missed out on quite a few brain related genes.

casuals

Reminder they're a bunch of pathetic anti-feminine hipsters.

I wear glasses and I can admit that they're ugly as fuck and point at a person's disability.

You're not helping your case here.

It ruins the joke because they're not in sync. Feel free to pan them, but sync them. Otherwise it's a trainwreck, not a successful multitrack listen.

nigga I love my glasses
pick a non hipster rim and stop being such a faggot

1000x worse, they're a shitty scalie.

Where's Ronald McDonald trademark with when you need him?

I was going to, /a/ decided it had to be that one

Anyways, its not like I can't do it

Yeah its missing 13 seconds but the shitty encode just don't want to down from 12mb

And of course I don't want to go down from the audio quality any autist from wcd could consider good and flac source

Used games exist.

still sexy user

Why would you pay for a legitimate copy of the game, one that someone has reimbursed Nintendo for?

Piracy is the only answer here.

Well of course piracy is the ideal. Or emulation.

For you, it's genes responsible for reading comprehension.

bayo shit, game shit, characters shit, art shit and bayo shit. end of discussion.

glasses are ok though

Oh please. Anything is better than that stupid cone hair. She could have been made bald and would have looked better.

ITT: OP finally comes out of the closet.

Nice try faggot.

You niggers do realize that glasses fix bad eyesight, right?
Also, inherited poor eyesight isn't even a problem anymore because you can get glasses/contact lenses/laser eye surgery to fix that shit.
This argument is literally STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE.

It even has a localization by Treehouse.

Monarchy my ass

0/10

four eyes genetic defect detected

It's like saying that since we have insulin, diabetes is no longer a metabolic disease.

Actually, it's more like since we made a vaccine against it, smallpox is no longer a common disease.
Bad eyesight in the modern world is nothing more than a nuisance, and the genetic argument against girls in glasses is like bitching about a hamburger being inedible because the bun's a bit soft.

short hair Cereza is best Cereza

Subtle
Amazing

Pick up a used Wii U for cheap, make sure it doesn't have any poisonous shit spiders in it, and download Bayo 2 and Wonderful 101 for fucks sake. I can personally recommend Wonderful 101, it's pretty great and with Platinum being on Nintendo's list of devs that might make a game for the Switch, there's a chance of a sequel to it. I can safely say it's the best stylish action game/space shooter of the generation.

I think Neogaf is a better fit for you than here.

sick meme dude

you did the kike thing

Looks like kike here is you and you're projecting

Should clarify I mean developers who deserce support fuck most of them

If they really cared about the games they were making they'd make them regardless of profit.

I wonder why you didn't use Bayo1 on PS3 for that example. :^)

Holy shit, more retarded words have never been spoken. It's true that they should still make them as a passion, but everyone needs to make money to live (fuck off NEETs) and if everyone was stuck in AGDG hell there would be no games coming out, let alone good ones. You can't expect people to just go without pay, and most people making a game would think they were horrendous at it if it sold nothing, and try to do something else if it didn't sell. Not saying piracy is bad, because do what you want, but that statement was terrible. We live in a capitalist society, vote with your wallet.

Except employers can't force (anne frankly shouldn't) employees to make games with little pay.

Making games is a job first and a hobby second. And if you're job doesn't pay enough you have to walk away.

You can only make so many games with a "this is my passion" mentality before you realize your family is starving because of your passion.

Gas yourselves, judaism should never be tolerated
>>>/oven/

Neither should communism you red fuck.

JUST

forgot image

are we talking about the same series here?

Probably not

wew, had me for a sec.

I also like when Bayonetta is depicted as a hebeophile, which thanks to smash is something has bee delivered

what fucking sorcery is this?

do i dare click it

It doesn't even fucking matter because Platinum basically always gets paid in advance for every game they make. Nintendo gets the money, for better or worse. Personally, I got it when Club Nintendo was shutting down. I only needed to pretend I had one Wii Mini.

ohhhh shit
ohhhhhhh shit
I'm gonna cum you guysssssss!!!!

Yeah but no one has a physical copy of Wonderful 101 :^)

But that's what rape is for.

How did smallpox and polio effectively go extinct in the western world then, nigger?

AUTISM
U
T
I
S
M

It's nyhahaha.webm all over again

Smallpox and polio have been ineffective in controlling the population. "Scientists" have "discovered" cures and preventions for those diseases.

We have replacements

Like what?
The swine flu that probably killed more people with the panic than the disease itself?
Zika, which can be easily countered by staying inside if you're pregnant and only raises the frequency of its most destructive birth defect to a little over 10%?
Ebola, which is so rare in the developed world that one guy who caught it made headlines?
Or how about seasonal influenza, which only has a half-decent shot at killing either the very young, the very old, or the very infirm?

Nu males.

Is it conspiracy theory time?

are you fuckers memeing again, nothing happens when i click on it

this. thx for the backup

the file size is 10000 x 10000, people like to pretend their computers are blowing up

Oh now you gon fucking die, m8.

Yeah my PS4 and PS3 I got for exclusives really annoy me when these exclusive titles don't perform properly with frame drops.

The games are MGS4 and Bloodborne.

Also short hair Bayo > beehive Bayo

Holy shit mate, kill yourself.

Holla Forums likes to over-exaggerate and get angry about small things.

The gameplay is great. Bayo 2 is great. Whether the haircut is an ugprade or not, Bayo still looks gorgeous.

There's always the original bayo costume/model if you want to change it too.

This thread is just baby tears being upset the game is in another console

fine tastes you got there, user.

I wish you faggots died together with 4cucks.

Isn't PC technically the multiplat monarchy?
Emulators and such.
Even PS3 CELL shit will eventually come to pc.

Sorry faggot, but the ps2 is the last home console that will ever be emulated.

I thought that was WiiU.

thank you

I love emulation as much as the next guy, but don't kid yourself. Even the original Xbox is still a complete mystery in terms of emulation. It's going to be at least 20-30 years before you can play Demon's Souls on a PC. Can't really call it a monarchy when it's basically surviving off console scraps.

thebirdman.org/Index/Others/Others-Doc-Health&Medicine/ Doc-Health&Medicine-MscCures&Suggestions/PolioCausedByPoisons_files/current16.htm

Bayonetta has:

A true alpha male likes their women strong, the stronger they are the better the reward of turning them submisive

weak, beta men like little "ah so cute XD" girls.

It's the truth.

>he fell for the thicc meme

Kill yourself

Health in a woman is given by curves. Curves are womanly. Thicc is by definition 'curvy'.

What I'm saying is I'm skelly-sexual

Thicc is a fucking meme for woman who are chubby with nice curves Bayonetta's curves hang off a muscular build underneath, or as muscular as a women can get in the right places. See pics related for what thicc means you dumbass.

You know I'm just trolling you, right?

Would I care if I thought you were serious?
Have a skeleton for your efforts 2/10

Don't see the censorship you faggots are talking about, all i see are terrible games being given the death sentence they rightfully deserve.

A hot girl can get away with short hair because she's hot. A fat ugly bitch with short hair is now even worse.
Long hair is always > short hair

Spoken like a true homosex

Mommynetta.