Germanic Americans in the Mid West are being Genocided (details in video)

Highest rates of circumcision
Highest rates of water flouridation

All plotted 80 years ago to genocide the German race from earth so the kikes have no threat to their dominance. This video is blackpilling and I'm not even German or American. We have to change this and save the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/27334436/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just finished the video. Actually white pilling at the end. The kikes need to demoralize us so we have no fight left in us. Thats what the blackpill does. So once we take the redpill we need to become moralized, inspired and positive again through God consciousness, which is the best way.

They won't kill anyone, so they'll be killed. The end. It's not complicated. The majority of them even voted for the most jewish administration in American history.

TORpedos need to be trepanned with a hammer.

I'm not German nor from the midwest and I got fluoridated and mutilated too

foregen.org

Nigger everyone in midwest gets fucked. The reason why is because a lot of people with German ancestry live there. You aint special.

It's the whole country, not just the midwest, and it correlates with Protestantism, not Germanness. New England and the South get it too.

No shit.

Please send someone to kill me, ty in advance.

(checked)
They may hate each other but they both agree with each other on a religious and behavioural sense. Would like some user ITT to give me some infographics and screencaps about the teachings of the Talmud and Quran.

I am surprised that Australia is rare. Why? Australia have 20 millions and majority race is still white.

If you mean light green 'rare' as opposed to dark green 'very rare', then it is likely because of the prevalence of the internet combined with decent healthcare. Lots of people jerking it a lot likely causes some issue, and people are actually aware of stuff like phimosis because of the internet - and so actually act on it. You'll probably find that a lot of people in Spain and Russia have phimosis as well, but due to lack of knowledge regarding it due to the internet (as the internet is mostly in English - so that makes sense for why England, America, Canada, Australia and South Africa have 'rare' as opposed to 'very rare'). Not many people overall have phimosis or related conditions, but those that do in English-speaking nations are likely to be more aware of what it is - and can thus go to a doctor to get a circumcision.

Notice that the light green is only for medical circumcision. The reds are for religious reasons.

Circumcision is a terrible solution for phimosis anyway if below like age 8 the foreskin isn't even meant to retract to begin with and that often allows (((doctors))) to suggest the procedure to people unaware of that fact.

Wouldn't those countries have high amounts of circumcision given that they imported gorrillion muds?

Note that this is an excerpt of Europa: The Last Battle, which is a 10 hour series that everyone ought to watch.

Even when you have severe phimosis, if your doctor has an actual medical license he can cut off the bare minimum required to fix it. and not do full genital mutilation.
Circumcision for phimosis is the equivalent of lobbing off part of your finger because you have ingrown nail.
Don't fall for jewish.
Original Jews circumcised their slaves.

Kick back nigger.
THERE IS NO JEW DNA

#notalltorusers

You are correct but shove your blackpill up your ass.

Besides, Adam Alexander will save the midwest.

It’s true what they say about torfags: You’re all retarded.

Prove it.
Pro tip:
You can't.

Iron Age DNA samples show that all jews shared the same DNA as their host nation, whether it be Ethiopia, Russia, or France.
But you already knew that.

Feds and military are retarded you say.
Thanks officer.

Reported. Zero effort shilling.

Why is it that German people can't enjoy their living anywhere on this planet? I'm saddened because of this.

This is what anti-tor shills actually think.

Just like a gommie would.

WE MUST DEFEND ALL ETHNIC GERMANS

Ethnic Germans don’t exist. You yourself said so.

Eat shit hebe.

the bare minimum alteration would be to enlarge the opening, no removal of skin is neccesary

Made the kikes too envious and nearly defeated them for good when up against nearly impossible odds.

Not saying it isn't a neurotoxin, but if you literally have a third eye open up one day go see a doctor kfam?

sounds like jewish occult bullshit, i bet a jew made this video.

Kill yourself.

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"

All alternatives to materialism on suicide watch, user has laid down some biting commentary beside his emoji gif.

Floridated, fed toxic food from birth, circumcised (mutilated), mercury amalgam fillings. Never before did I think about suicide until 2016. Now I think about it every day.

sounds even worse than fluoridation

I got worms.

So do it and spare us all your whining.

During WWII, the Anglosphere allies mass-circumcised the soldiers "to prevent venereal disease" (STD's). After the war, many of these soldiers did the same to their baby sons, especially in the United States; it quickly lost popularity in UK, Australia, Canada, etc. Kikes that patented and sold the device used to perform infant circumcisions promoted the concept of mass-circumcision and as a result it became widespread in the US, still approximately 50% of newborns to this day, though fortunately declining. That's my understanding of the history, it might be off.

The map probably doesn't take that into consideration.

Phimosis is supposed to be treated with steroidal cream and stretching, NOT any form of genital cutting. There is really no reason to amputate the foreskin, ever, anybody that says otherwise is an idiot or a kike.

Fluoride reduces IQ and harms the teeth. It's an industrial waste product that costs millions to dispose so the phosphate fertilizer industry that produces a lot of it lobbied to get it put in the drinking water.

I think I'm going to deliver my sons myself, just to make sure.. never let them inside a hospital.

One time I had to get a dental filling and told the kikess dentist specifically that I did not consent to getting any amalgam or mercury in my mouth. She said not to worry, that she would use a white filling. Some six months later I was looking at my teeth and saw a mercury filling, 200% mad, had to go get it removed at one of those specialty dental offices that is qualified to remove it. They had a special vacuum cleaner sucking the gas out of my mouth while I kept the air in my breathing passage completely still, and wore gas masks while they removed it. That was a ride.

Don't kill yourself, user. Foregen should be available in a few years.

fuck off, he has reason to complain

Some feels you'll always feel.

For anons who aren't able to get flouride free water regularly there are a few cheap ways to minimize and reverse harm of it to the body.

Taurine supplementation:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/27334436/
Taurine Ameliorates Renal Oxidative Damage and Thyroid Dysfunction in Rats Chronically Exposed to Fluoride.

No one's going to your meetup.

You know it's true when even good goy lolbergs like Ben Garrison know about the dangers of said product.

FUCK YOU

What do you think he meant by this?

I was born at home, and my parents were upper middle class at the time, so we weren't shitkickers neither. There was a doula and all that shit. Anywho, just know that you don't have to have a kid in a hospital. I turned out fine. I think.

Not to mention nephew of Freud, Edward Bernays, whomst wrote the fucking book on propaganda, basically conned the American people on behalf of the phosphate industry by buying influence with the american dental association.

Was Bernays jewish?

in my understanding, the fluoride in most of the midwest water exists natively, due to the limestone. also, stop being a retarded hippy. there's no reason to believe fluoride has ill effects on adult humans, though perhaps not good for babby

Why do you niggers call this genocide when its suicide? I'm not saying the kikes aren't pushing it but its because of our inability to take action.

the virus is still what kills you, even if your immune system should have taken care of it.

also, the real problem isn't low white birth rates, but high darkie birth rates. humanity overshot resources; its just only whites are smart enough to modify their behavior as a result

I know that but birth rates aren't the only problem, the entire system works against whites and even the people who realize this refuse to do anything.

stop

Whom would be wrong there (relative pronoun is a subject, not an object) but "whomst" is "not even wrong".

Now they are being replaced by hispanics who can work in the most deplorable conditions. Go to work after your cousin loses his arm while cleaning a meat grinder? No problemo. Work while another cousin gets raped by a supervisor in a nearby office. No problemo. Work for a buck more than minimum wage for Rubashin? No problem0. After a loooong day of work at Rubashkin meat factory, go to sleep in a place owned by Rubashkin's father? No problemo. Based Darwinism.

Whomst'd've criticised this grammar is in great travails, fellow Black Man

Your understanding is nonexistent. STRIKE ONE.
Video related. STRIKE TWO.

White birth rates are below replacement. We die out even if all nonwhites are exterminated overnight. STRIKE THREE.
STRIKE FOUR.

Sounds like one of those boomer Christcucks that may admire Hitler and the Third Reich but think le ebil racism has something to do with Zionism or Judaism, and still thinks their is no such thing as race and IQ. Either that or it could be just some White nationalist trying to use kike rhetoric (i.e. White supremacy is bad) to expose (((their))) double standards.

Looked at the first image and what is it with the arbitrary number?

"When the Messiah comes every jew will have 2800 slaves."

Why 2800, is there a reason for that number? Why not 3000? 10000?

Considering kike greed and obsessions, it's a wonder they haven't bumped it up to 6 million yet.

No, that's the number of Jewish slaves every aryan male will have when he dies….

Trillion.

No thanks. Especially not kike ones that never do anything but kvetch.

The Hippocratic oath forbids doctors from performing surgery. So if your doctor does this, he is probably the sort who considers abortion a "medical procedure" and also has no problem circumcising babies.

Even in Israel circumcision rates are declining.
When I was a kid and started reading the bible, I discovered the practice of circumcision(it's very rare i my country), and felt so disgusted that I immediately rejected Christianity, even though circumcision's not a requirement, the fact that it worships the same monstrosity that required everyone to chop off their sons' foreskins was intolerable (Supposedly almost killing Moses because he didn't do so).
There has to be some serious brainwashing for that practice to even be tolerated.

This is the truth my friends.