International Jewish Group votes to boycott Austria

History Repeats

International Jewish student leaders will launch an international anti-Semitism awareness campaign on campuses worldwide and vowed to reject any attempts to deny the Armenian genocide.

The World Union of Jewish Students at its 44th World Congress, a five-day assembly that ended Monday, also aimed to seek partnership with organizations fighting for religious pluralism in Israel and committed not to work with members or affiliates of Austria’s populist Freedom Party, or FPO, which is part of the new government coalition. The group said it would boycott FPO officials.

Some 157 Jewish college students from 36 countries served as delegates to the congress. The students came from Eastern, Central and Western Europe, North and South America, Australasia, South Africa, India, Turkey and Israel.

The group declared March Anti-Semitism Awareness Month and laid the groundwork to coordinate its campaign in partnership with a number of government ministries and campus organizations.

At its general assembly, which was part of the congress, the WUJS elected a new president: Avigayil Benstein, 24, is completing her undergraduate degree in international relations and Middle East studies at Hebrew University in Jerusalem. She was born and raised in Israel, and served as a foreign press liaison in the European desk of the Israel Defense Forces’ spokesperson’s office.

Benstein, the daughter of WUJS alumni from the United States and the United Kingdom, succeeds Yosef Tarshish, 26.

The American Union of Jewish Students voted in the election for the first time after being promoted to partial member from observer status.

The resolutions on FPO and the Armenian genocide were among a number of binding policy motions passed at the General Assembly. The one on Austria declars against the normalization of right-wing extremism in light of the formation of the new government in Austria that includes FPO.

WUJS resolved to remember the Armenian genocide, and to condemn and reject any attempt to deny, distort or ignore its historical reality. Another resolution called to raise consciousness and encourage public discourse on matters of Jewish pluralism in the State of Israel, and to seek partnership with organizations fighting for religious pluralism in Israel.

WUJS is the international umbrella organization supporting independent Jewish student associations all over the world. It was established in 1924 by Hersch Lauterpacht, and previous WUJS leaders include Albert Einstein, Chaim Bialik, Sigmund Freud and Chaim Weizmann, as well as David Ben-Gurion, and A.B. Yehoshua.

jta.org/2018/01/02/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/international-jewish-students-group-to-launch-anti-semitism-awareness-campaign-on-campuses

archive.is/StJvX

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/11095608.html
8ch.net/pol/res/11060062.html
youtu.be/q_RKBQmJjzE
jta.org/2018/01/02/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/international-jewish-students-group-to-launch-anti-semitism-awareness-campaign-on-campuses
archive.is/StJvX
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good goyim. Stop trading with each other. Buy overpriced Rothschild products on the black market instead.

reported
For a sticky

God damn it, i really am going to die in eastern europe…. Its just like in the dream.

Fuck off, March belongs to the Irish.

Kikes can throw hizzy fits as much as they want, our new government is here to stay, they are doing gods work till now. Finally you got the 'feeling' like something is happening, changing - 'working'. The more they would work against OUR government the more they will expose themselves as the scourge they are.

I personally like their plan to promote religious pluralism in Israel. It seems very likely that it won't go anywhere, my guess is that it's meant to be a distraction so (((they))) hide their hand - what they are really after.

This is great. We can use this to justify larger boycotts against Jews to the Cuckservatives.

Wew lads.

With a proper push and, as always, the truth on our side, placed like T_D can easily be swayed. That place is easily pushed in either direction.

You have to be kidding, their entire leadership is good shabbos goyim: say anything even resembling antisemitic and you'll be banned. I was banned for saying oy-vey.

Best way to play it I think is to not even mention them as "Jewish groups". Just call them "leftist groups" and certainly give the organization name including their jewish descriptors.

and they auto-delete anything with ((())) in it, even [[[]]] {{{}}} and any others they could think of

I had one of my accounts permanently banned for saying that the CEO of ABC is a jew. And yes, that’s exactly what I said and how I said it, and I said nothing else.

There is a trick to Reddit posting, I'm still trying to figure it out. I see covert references to jews and Holla Forums on there all the time that are cheeky and make me laugh, but I still haven't got the finesse down I get permabanned every time I post

Some faggot said that George Soros wasn't Jewish and I was banned for asking for a source on that one

Obviously we don't want T_D faggots coming here or anything but there's no harm in dropping redpills there if you have the magic touch.

Those kikes aint even trying anymore.

Seriously why I should care? Some jews boycott FPO, and? (((They))) try to provoke mudslimes and I should be dragged into muslim vs. jew fight again as good goy?

this is a slide thread SAGE they are trying to slide something

I don’t care where you came from. You need to kill yourself and then go back there.

3rd thread?
8ch.net/pol/res/11095608.html

8ch.net/pol/res/11060062.html

t. cianigger

lel that word filter

it got stickied, so obviously you're right. cianigger slide thread

this is a SAGE thread slide they are trying to SAGE something

The fucking christ are you faggots on about.

it doesnt even matter anymore the whole point of this board is to call someone a shill no matter what

Reported, then.

Global Reported.

see, that's the problem with nu-Holla Forums. it used to be everyone was jidf no matter what, but all this gay cuckchan t_D invasion shit has ruined everything

oh, and the mods are literal shitskin faggots. that doesn't help

reeeeepoted hurr durr

Double Global Super Reported. Extra Capital Letters

Triple Stampy Reeeeepoted

But they can never Mossad the Assad…

youtu.be/q_RKBQmJjzE

Oh no whatever will Austria do without all these important Jewish products like… Uh… Matzo and peppers?

Who got these big digiots?

Ash can be used as an organic fertilizer.

dont forget pringles (tm)!

Aye! The fabled pony fucker strikes again.
They be a wily breed. They reside deep in the back woods of the internet, or so I hear.
Only a few brave souls have ever ventured to their domain. Even fewer have returned.

Start using greek/latin/italian letters, start using symbols that can easily be interpreted as other letters, start posting pictures containing messages that only those willing to dig can actually find etc.

No one is willing to dig. They won’t do it themselves. They’re perfectly happy to accept whatever they’re told by people they deem authority. You have to punch these people in the face with the truth, and the most effective punches are ones that destroy their trust IN said authority. It forces them to look for a NEW authority, because they’re too afraid to think for themselves. Be the one to cut their tie to the jew and they’ll start to look up to you.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

GTKRWN

what?

Even if facing same problems with muslims, they just cannot get over with holocaust.

>jta.org/2018/01/02/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/international-jewish-students-group-to-launch-anti-semitism-awareness-campaign-on-campuses
>archive.is/StJvX
Lazy niggers can't archive sites that don't want to be archived.
You're welcome.>>11110495

It looks like smug dice, fuckin' hell.

Pringles are Jewish? Fugg, that's news to me.

That's probably my fault, I have had a number of sock puppets with OY_VEY_DA_GOYIM_KNOW etc as handles banned from there kek. If you're really subtle you can get away with it as long as someone doesn't report it, because handles are not included in the algorithm.

Question is, who cares? I sure don't.
This is like sam's video reading the jewish voice newspaper. The only ones that would give this any substance are jews or guillible retards.
>implying I care what (((International Jewish student leaders))) [whatever the fuck that means] think/declare/opinionate/shit

Why is this stickied? Can someone please explain why I'm wrong here?

Also the subject line is misleading, nowhere in the post is any such boycott of Austrian goods mentioned. The linked article title is innocuous/boring/unrelated. What does the Armenian genocide have to do with a boycott of Austria?

>attempt fresh archive of link on (((secure))) site

Pringles belong to Kellogg's. I don't think they are Jewish what are you talking about?
They taste like shit though, are overpriced and they aren't even real tomatoes so you shouldn't be eating them anyway

Oops I mean po-tatoes of course

bringles are finnish

what are the fake ones then

D-do we need a law that makes boycotting Austria a felony?

^ b-hind post

JUDEA DECLARES WAR ON AUSTRIA
Kikes Of All the World Scurry About Neurotically

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP

Remove the Holla Forums mod

Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.

FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

White Nationalists are the cause of "White Genocide".
zx

Uma delicia!

Is this fresh? It's a good mashup.

The kike screams in pain as he stabs everyone in the back.

I love how their repeated solution to the supposed "crisis" of rising Right Wing sentiments isn't - "Well guys, I guess we just have to debate them and show them how wrong they are!" But it's an immediate appeal to shut down speech, shut down ideas and shut out public discussion. And then they wonder why they're losing said discussion - when they refuse to even show up.

wat

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"
!!!!

WNs meeting through the internet is just asking to get killed by alphabet soup faggots

Just redpill your immediate white friends and family; that's the safest thing to do.

You even sound like a jew, jew.

Reminder that shills now use this absolute transparency with zero shame. Report this tactic every time you see it.

As we all know, jews have a tendency of living off chaos between people that they are reason for. So naturally, when more people are aware of kikery, they start lamenting about well deserved oppression to turn the movement into their advantage of being eternal victim.

… fresh as toasty, scratch-made biscuits pulled from a warm Georgia oven, sugah.

the ovens are that way, moky

Why are (((they))) so Intent on Being Eradicated Completely? Seeing them to blatant shit like this makes Me think the damson option Is actually a thing)& that they're just goading Us into Persecuting them again for justification to use it, seeing as things haven't exactly been going their way as of late.

Precisely.

(((They))) can't debate or dialectic.

They can only deconstruct for the sake of nihilism.

They are the true faux, pseudo-intellectuals.

By controlling the status quo of the market of ideas, they place themselves to be on the moral high-ground, as if anything other than what they have to say is totally toxic and repugnant.

I hate kikes.

11111111 GET WAS SACRIFICED IN FAVOR OF THIS

Nice trippies.

>Tfw witnessing the Jews forget the lessons of history yet again in real time.
Wew Lads.

could actually be big if it were a group of CEOs and not (((future CEOs)))
Jews invent nothing, Israel produces next to nothing, but kikes have weaseled their way into control of the vast majority of all companies in the world. If they were to all turn their back on Austria at once, Austria would have hard times for a little while but once factories have been set up they would be better than ever, products being made for their volk by their volk and less and less money leaving their country.
Sage for speculation.

kek

Yeah, pretty much, user.

There have been a few of these events lately that have been important, but this is definitely up there as far as making (((them))) mad. They already announced what their plans are for the EU; Austria is apparently swinging right, for delicate planning or for appearances (we'll see). But because of that, there's a lot of kvetching. Their disposition towards the Visegrad countries will inevitably result in tension.

The increase in rhetoric towards Austria through OP shows the different avenues they're taking. Historically they've always been good at slight of hand and distraction, so they're a very adaptable and versatile illusionist, insomuch that they can melt and seemingly become physical again, just as Hitler said.

The premise of Austria currently demonstrating its course, rejecting quotas, is drawing out a lot of reactions; we should monitor these reactions. The geopolitical dynamics between the western and eastern European countries will become more difficult and exacerbated. And we will see the (((media))) draw ideological lines for people to choose, as they have, but much more stringently.

redpill slowly
crumb by crumb
let them come to their own conclusions

spoonfeeding is too much for 90% of them

It's getting tiring really, it's CY+3 and these dumb fucks are still teething the most basic issues.They have an abundant source of happenings and kikery right under their noses and they still remain ignorant. Normalfags will need to get up to speed fast.

I don't see a problem with this.
What I do see is a problem of ignoring the 50 million other genocides and the "inadvertent" white genocide.

So basically they're saying - Austria isn't allowed freedom?

What the fuck?
Why can't we call a jew a jew?
What do they fear so much? :^)

they're the face of leftism, and much like the leftists, are self hating subhuman shit

Fuck off shills.

But think about it. People will now ask "why can't we call a jew a jew now?"
That's just going to backfire on them.

Hitler did it.

Fuck one off…

It seems more and more to me every day that normalfags are NPCs, without souls and without their own sense of direction.

How many from Israel? What political group are they in?

in other words, it's a crypto-Muslim group like J-Street. Left wing and Reform Judaism is full of such traitors.

Real Jews have no problem with Austrian national solidarity and hope Austria has no problem with Israeli national solidarity.

Man, I really miss redpanels. Also, is that part with the Netherland really true?

You don't know how brainwashed neoliberals are, the faggots and boomers in the_donald would believe in reptilian aliens before the jewish lobby. And it is owned by kikes.

Am avid reddit fag. I use it to drop subtle red pills. Lurk a few months before posting. Post to a lot of normie subs. Whenever you see a hot button thread of egregious bullshit, post some redpills and Get upvoted.

Avoid any and all default subs. Lots of subs are full cuck as you can imagine. There's tons of other suitable places for the redpilling.

Basically, learn some humor and learn a fuck ton of subtlety.

you cannot tire when you are fighting for your people

ROCK
PAPER
SCISSORS
KIKE
FROG
GO!

I wish I could disagree with you, but I honestly can't. A lot of people would rather choose to believe in the David Icke bullshit about Reptilians than the Jewish Question. The level of cognitive dissonance is almost truly impressive if it wasn't disturbing. All these kikes scurrying around makes me a little cozy, though.

THE MATCH OF THE CENTURY: FROG VS. ZOG !