Polish PM: "We do not want African or Middle Eastern migrants in Poland"

Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki says his government won't accept migrants from North Africa or the Middle East - despite mandatory EU quotas.

Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki says his government won't meet the EU's mandatory refugee quotas set to help take the burden off Italy and Greece.

"We are invariably of the opinion, formulated by Law and Justice ahead of the elections of 2015, that we will not be receiving migrants from the Middle East and Northern Africa in Poland, we do not want them either as refugees or migrants" Morawiecki said during an interview with Radio Poland.

That doesn't mean the country isn't pulling its weight, Morawieski said.

"On the Eastern borders of the European Union we contribute a lot to lowering tensions since we have already received tens of thousands and maybe even hundreds of thousands of refugees from Ukraine - but we don't give them asylum status."

Last month the European Commission said it would sue Poland, Hungary and the Czech Republic for refusing to host asylum-seekers.

In a separate matter regarding judicial reform, the EU has already triggered a process that could strip Poland of its voting rights.

euronews.com/2018/01/02/poland-refuses-mid-east-migrants

archive.is/2Dn1D

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Ab0I3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HAHAHA GET FUCKED (((EU))), GET FUCKED TURD-WORLD SCUM

Isn't Morawiecki guy that some anons were panicking over because he's supposedly a kike?

Polan will be of savings Yurop this time

He is a kike and he has banker background. He doesn't want to shit his bed like american kikes is all. Kikes do not always work in unison, for further reference see Russian oligarchs.

im cautious of this eastern european nationalism
why these countries doing it so suddenly?
wolves may be hidden among these sheeps

because its the last straw

look at France and Germany, they are finished

Neither does anyone, but their governments are ZOGed to the core.

Sad!

Good for the Poles though, God bless them

That's a new one. I assume he's either planning to backstab Poland later or he simply doesn't want his fellow yids in Poland to suffer the shitskin hordes. I can't believe he's actually doing it for the sake of his country or the white race.

American jews and Israelites despise us, but European jews adore us. At 1:20 Barons Robert and Edouard de Rothschild.

Noooo the jews are fucking coming here again, why can't they just fuck off jesus christ
Just whhyyyyyyyy
We have fucking israel flights open everywhere even in small cities because they come here so much

is this how 18 billion dollar astroturf looks like?

proofs?

Visegrad has been meeting and working together to prevent shitty Western European ideology from spreading since 1335.

The jews have to have some country to run off to, after fucking over some others.

Between the Ukes and a stinkbeard it is a hard choice. I feel for you Poland.

Because the big bad JewSA won't talk shit about them because of it anymore? They know Trump doesn't give a fuck and isn't in on the agenda to push this multikulti boolshit.

We are the wolves faggot

This.

Getting real sick of you cucked Europeans calling slavs kikes. Slavs suffered under Jewish control before the holohoax, and then under jewish bolshevism for half a century following our brief liberation under Hitler. Your "NAZI death squads" were almost entirely slavs liberated by Hitler. German troops did little to no killing in south of Poland on he Easteen front. They liberated Slavic prople from Kike control, and we executed the rats immediatley. The Germans let us. Then watched. Thank God for them.

Now we take our countires back while you erase your borders and burn your history woth no resistance - lockstep with Kike plans for your genocide - and you call us kikes because a fee of our ancestors were raped, pillaged, extorted and starved by the Jew?

We consider you brothers. You would do well to return our respect.

Just fucking off yourself.

He already stole around 30mln dollars from budget for some jewish foundation. Kiking all the way.

Yeah, he's a kike.

STRONK

look at the pic ffs the guy is a kike

while you're thinking they're winning the tribe is scheming for slow "progress"

they know they can't go full sweden right away

fake right firstly, then concessions, then it slowly turns into germany

they know how to play the long con

MARK MY WORDS

well memed friend

no
i think we have made it through another cycle
now it is time for chaos
and when the chaos ends whites will be the only ones left

bump

We don't want in Slovenija either fuck you Juncker.

STRONK, WE WAR YOU

Checkin'

Friendly reminder that Poles already saved Yurop once before, they're just getting ready to do it again.

archive.is/Ab0I3

Its either you or no one, they killed Germany & everyone else in western Europe.

Have they killed you, user?

His father, Kornel, is a man who cheats on his wife with other women, and on the 28th of December he stated that he sees no harm in taking in 7,000 africans into Poland. Make no mistake, Mateusz came into power because of who his father was, because of his involvement in Solidarność. His father has too much influence over him, and it's one that is friendly to the EU.

Morawiecki will be the death of Poland.

Joseph Pilsudski defeated Bolshevik army in 1920
John 3 Sobieski as a commadner led the joint forces of the Holy Leage we Crusaders now against arabs occupying Vienna in 1683. The decisive blow came after he personally led the charge of badass Winged Hussars. After the battle ended Sobieski continued to chase heretics and Deus Vulted them again at Parkany. The Pope hailed Sobieski as "Savior of Vienna and Western European civilization".

Wolfpack approaches from the East

Poland is technically a monarchy with Jesus Christ as the King, and current (((rulers))) are nasty regents.

Well I do not blame you for knowing nothing about it but anyway.
Main reason why EE countries what they do now is mostly because 90' years illusions died already.
People see how real west look and when they appreciate money they do not want it home.
Also gibs will end soon and they are seen for what they were - bribes and means to destroy local industry and farming.
EU meddling into local law and customs also is troublesome and taxing.
Simply there is little to gain for these countries for staying in EU.

This got slid hard.
Antislied bump

Bump

Where's that "me and my wife are having breakfast in the evening" Polish faggot if you need him to kvetch?

Who the fuck is that nigger?

kys

kys

He's the r_D peoples' sterotypical BASED black man: Ben Carson, I believe.

at least you've got dubs but look

Can't believe this hasn't been posted yet.

He is kike btw

KYS

He is?
Oh my fucking god!
Im a leftist now!
AUTOMATICALLY THIS RENDERS WHAT POLAND IS STANDING FOR FOR 4 YEARS AND WHOLE VIŠEGRAD AND HUNGARY NULL.AND FUCKING VOID

FUCK YES NOW I SEE
#REFUGEEEEEEEEES.UEEEEELKOOOOOOM

Murder.yourself.now

MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!%
HE'S A KIKE BTW÷!#!!!!
THEREFORE ALL 40 MILLION POLISH ARE KIKES TOO

OMFHG POLAND BTFOOO!!!!!!

Thanks for letting me know.
I'm an openborders activist now

you inane cretinoid imbecile

Screech harder.
You can't stop it. And if you try you're going to meet your maker sooner than planned.

Ok Szlomo, now I support that based jew!

kys