Polish PM: "We do not want African or Middle Eastern migrants in Poland"

Tyler Jackson
Tyler Jackson

Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki says his government won't accept migrants from North Africa or the Middle East - despite mandatory EU quotas.

Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki says his government won't meet the EU's mandatory refugee quotas set to help take the burden off Italy and Greece.

"We are invariably of the opinion, formulated by Law and Justice ahead of the elections of 2015, that we will not be receiving migrants from the Middle East and Northern Africa in Poland, we do not want them either as refugees or migrants" Morawiecki said during an interview with Radio Poland.

That doesn't mean the country isn't pulling its weight, Morawieski said.

"On the Eastern borders of the European Union we contribute a lot to lowering tensions since we have already received tens of thousands and maybe even hundreds of thousands of refugees from Ukraine - but we don't give them asylum status."

Last month the European Commission said it would sue Poland, Hungary and the Czech Republic for refusing to host asylum-seekers.

In a separate matter regarding judicial reform, the EU has already triggered a process that could strip Poland of its voting rights.

euronews.com/2018/01/02/poland-refuses-mid-east-migrants

archive.is/2Dn1D

All urls found in this thread:

euronews.com/2018/01/02/poland-refuses-mid-east-migrants
archive.is/2Dn1D
archive.is/Ab0I3

David Robinson
David Robinson

HAHAHA GET FUCKED (((EU))), GET FUCKED TURD-WORLD SCUM

Isn't Morawiecki guy that some anons were panicking over because he's supposedly a kike?

Cooper Phillips
Cooper Phillips

Polan will be of savings Yurop this time

Brandon Barnes
Brandon Barnes

He is a kike and he has banker background. He doesn't want to shit his bed like american kikes is all. Kikes do not always work in unison, for further reference see Russian oligarchs.

Leo Davis
Leo Davis

im cautious of this eastern european nationalism
why these countries doing it so suddenly?
wolves may be hidden among these sheeps

Easton Murphy
Easton Murphy

because its the last straw

look at France and Germany, they are finished

Owen Cook
Owen Cook

Neither does anyone, but their governments are ZOGed to the core.

Sad!

Good for the Poles though, God bless them

Carson Stewart
Carson Stewart

He doesn't want to shit his bed

That's a new one. I assume he's either planning to backstab Poland later or he simply doesn't want his fellow yids in Poland to suffer the shitskin hordes. I can't believe he's actually doing it for the sake of his country or the white race.

Parker Kelly
Parker Kelly

American jews and Israelites despise us, but European jews adore us. At 1:20 Barons Robert and Edouard de Rothschild.

Christopher Hughes
Christopher Hughes

Noooo the jews are fucking coming here again, why can't they just fuck off jesus christ
Just whhyyyyyyyy
We have fucking israel flights open everywhere even in small cities because they come here so much

Eli Green
Eli Green

is this how 18 billion dollar astroturf looks like?
proofs?

Jack Anderson
Jack Anderson

why these countries doing it so suddenly?
Visegrad has been meeting and working together to prevent shitty Western European ideology from spreading since 1335.

Josiah Richardson
Josiah Richardson

The jews have to have some country to run off to, after fucking over some others.

Adam Parker
Adam Parker

Between the Ukes and a stinkbeard it is a hard choice. I feel for you Poland.

Ryder Roberts
Ryder Roberts

Because the big bad JewSA won't talk shit about them because of it anymore? They know Trump doesn't give a fuck and isn't in on the agenda to push this multikulti boolshit.

Levi Price
Levi Price

We are the wolves faggot

Mason Jones
Mason Jones

This.

Getting real sick of you cucked Europeans calling slavs kikes. Slavs suffered under Jewish control before the holohoax, and then under jewish bolshevism for half a century following our brief liberation under Hitler. Your "NAZI death squads" were almost entirely slavs liberated by Hitler. German troops did little to no killing in south of Poland on he Easteen front. They liberated Slavic prople from Kike control, and we executed the rats immediatley. The Germans let us. Then watched. Thank God for them.

Now we take our countires back while you erase your borders and burn your history woth no resistance - lockstep with Kike plans for your genocide - and you call us kikes because a fee of our ancestors were raped, pillaged, extorted and starved by the Jew?

We consider you brothers. You would do well to return our respect.

Alexander Miller
Alexander Miller

suddenly
the balkans haven't been killing each other because of nationalism for hundreds of years
pooland doesn't shit up every online vidyagame merely by the merits of existing and screaming "KTO PL KURWA"
slovenia hasn't been trying to gank bays to push national interests for the last ten years
suddenly
Just fucking off yourself.

Ayden Powell
Ayden Powell

He already stole around 30mln dollars from budget for some jewish foundation. Kiking all the way.

Hunter Morris
Hunter Morris

inb4 you don't own nuffin' megepedes XD

Blake James
Blake James

Yeah, he's a kike.

Gavin Martin
Gavin Martin

STRONK

Charles Lewis
Charles Lewis

stole
implying it belonged to the jews

Liam Gutierrez
Liam Gutierrez

look at the pic ffs the guy is a kike

while you're thinking they're winning the tribe is scheming for slow "progress"

they know they can't go full sweden right away

fake right firstly, then concessions, then it slowly turns into germany

they know how to play the long con

MARK MY WORDS

Blake Williams
Blake Williams

digits
well memed friend

Zachary Mitchell
Zachary Mitchell

no
i think we have made it through another cycle
now it is time for chaos
and when the chaos ends whites will be the only ones left

Justin Diaz
Justin Diaz

bump

Kayden Wood
Kayden Wood

We don't want in Slovenija either fuck you Juncker.

STRONK, WE WAR YOU

Austin Miller
Austin Miller

Checkin'

Luke White
Luke White

Friendly reminder that Poles already saved Yurop once before, they're just getting ready to do it again.

archive.is/Ab0I3

While these rulers are discussed at length in City of Saints, there is another leader not to be overlooked. I caught up with Greek-Polish historian Miltiades Varvounis, author of 'Jan Sobieski: The King Who Saved Europe', to talk about another Polish king—King Jan Sobieski. Considered the greatest warrior king of his time, Sobieski is best known for winning the Battle of Vienna against the Ottoman Empire in 1683, but he his legacy goes well beyond the battlefield.

Since World War II, no English work has been published about the king who saved Europe from the warriors of Religion of Cuck™ at the Battle of Vienna (1683); a battle which was the inspiration for J.R.R. Tolkien’s epic cavalry charge of the Rohirrim that lifted the Siege of Minas Tirith in the Lord of the Rings trilogy. Although a great number of books in English have been published on Polish history since the fall of the Iron Curtain, “the Lion of Lechistan”, as Sobieski was called by his enemies, has remained neglected by historians outside Poland.

Regarding the battle that shaped the modern Western world and has no parallel in history, it lasted for 12 hours and was won thanks to the determined leadership of Sobieski and his “Angels of Death” – winged hussars – the best cavalry of all time.

Lucas Morgan
Lucas Morgan

Its either you or no one, they killed Germany & everyone else in western Europe.

Jace Bennett
Jace Bennett

Have they killed you, user?

Joshua Price
Joshua Price

His father, Kornel, is a man who cheats on his wife with other women, and on the 28th of December he stated that he sees no harm in taking in 7,000 africans into Poland. Make no mistake, Mateusz came into power because of who his father was, because of his involvement in Solidarność. His father has too much influence over him, and it's one that is friendly to the EU.

Morawiecki will be the death of Poland.

Christopher Taylor
Christopher Taylor

Joseph Pilsudski defeated Bolshevik army in 1920
John 3 Sobieski as a commadner led the joint forces of the Holy Leage we Crusaders now against arabs occupying Vienna in 1683. The decisive blow came after he personally led the charge of badass Winged Hussars. After the battle ended Sobieski continued to chase heretics and Deus Vulted them again at Parkany. The Pope hailed Sobieski as "Savior of Vienna and Western European civilization".

Adrian Johnson
Adrian Johnson

Wolfpack approaches from the East

Liam Brown
Liam Brown

Third pic
Poland is technically a monarchy with Jesus Christ as the King, and current (((rulers))) are nasty regents.

Aiden Carter
Aiden Carter

suddenly
Well I do not blame you for knowing nothing about it but anyway.
Main reason why EE countries what they do now is mostly because 90' years illusions died already.
People see how real west look and when they appreciate money they do not want it home.
Also gibs will end soon and they are seen for what they were - bribes and means to destroy local industry and farming.
EU meddling into local law and customs also is troublesome and taxing.
Simply there is little to gain for these countries for staying in EU.

Austin Lee
Austin Lee

This got slid hard.
Antislied bump

Isaac Campbell
Isaac Campbell

Bump

Sebastian Martin
Sebastian Martin

Where's that "me and my wife are having breakfast in the evening" Polish faggot if you need him to kvetch?

Camden Sanders
Camden Sanders

Who the fuck is that nigger?
phoneposting
kys

Ryan Gutierrez
Ryan Gutierrez

kys

Nathan Jones
Nathan Jones

He's the r_D peoples' sterotypical BASED black man: Ben Carson, I believe.

Leo Martinez
Leo Martinez

at least you've got dubs but look

Dylan Sanders
Dylan Sanders

Can't believe this hasn't been posted yet.

Ayden Bailey
Ayden Bailey

He is kike btw

Josiah Ortiz
Josiah Ortiz

Being this new
KYS

Kayden Gutierrez
Kayden Gutierrez

He is?
Oh my fucking god!
Im a leftist now!
AUTOMATICALLY THIS RENDERS WHAT POLAND IS STANDING FOR FOR 4 YEARS AND WHOLE VIŠEGRAD AND HUNGARY NULL.AND FUCKING VOID

FUCK YES NOW I SEE
#REFUGEEEEEEEEES.UEEEEELKOOOOOOM

Hudson Rodriguez
Hudson Rodriguez

Murder.yourself.now

Adam Butler
Adam Butler

MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!%
HE'S A KIKE BTW÷!#!!!!
THEREFORE ALL 40 MILLION POLISH ARE KIKES TOO

OMFHG POLAND BTFOOO!!!!!!

Nathan Phillips
Nathan Phillips

Thanks for letting me know.
I'm an openborders activist now

you inane cretinoid imbecile

Joseph Brooks
Joseph Brooks

Screech harder.
You can't stop it. And if you try you're going to meet your maker sooner than planned.

Grayson Allen
Grayson Allen

Ok Szlomo, now I support that based jew!

kys

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit