I saw this on halfchan, but I didn't see it here even thou I have a catalog open so I'm making a thread

I saw this on halfchan, but I didn't see it here even thou I have a catalog open so I'm making a thread.

Operation Fast and Furious dirt is leaking

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal
duckduckgo.com/?q=fast and furious gun used in bataclan&ia=web
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/01/03/voter-fraud-commission-disbanded-n2429767
foxnews.com/world/2016/03/16/fast-furious-guns-tracked-to-police-killings-el-chapo-hideout-atf-confirms.html
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/rifle-at-el-chapo-hideout-tied-to-flawed-atf-operation-fast-and-furious/2016/03/16/3b57eaa8-eb89-11e5-bc08-3e03a5b41910_story.html
facebook.com/NATIONALSURVIVALSTORE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Time for someone to go to jail. If this is legit this is fucking ridiculous.

MODS GET UR SHIT TOGETHER

bump

You're a faggot and a half for browsing cuckchan, but this is big if true. Have a bump.

Potential culpability for Fast and Furious? I'm in.

Well because this was longest time my only feed.

And last year this board has gone to shit. There are ton of happenings, but the the only shit talked here is TRS whining and Trump.

Why did I have to make a thread about this? halfchan has "PART 2: Faster and Harder Edition". We should have "PART 11: ATF gets TKO'd" going on here but no.. this board is dying.

Not a burger so I don't know what any of this means. Stop being a lazy faggot, OP, and explain. This isn't cuckchan.

basic gestalt

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal

Here is a picture of the fucker

Never Trust a Chinaman

why is it that the ho-hos working for the government are always the bad guys?

prepare for sudden disappearance …

bump
I hope he doesn't have any dogs

Is pochi okay?

Because nearly everyone here left cuck/pol/ during the exodus and never looked back. Don't be surprised when we don't know what's going on over there fam. Also have another bump. Shareblue just tried to slide this with a fucking Anita Sarkeesian thread.

He's better than ok, he was delicious.

can you repeat
i was distracted by the photo

So he's a deep state ho? Next, they'll say the China-United States Exchange Foundation (partially funded by the Podesta Group) had nothing to do with this operation.

bump

ded

Well then. Anyway has this been posted on Voat & T_D yet? Really needs some fucking visibility.

That's the point there been tons of HAPPENINGS the last month or so, yet nothing is being posted here. This place is dying. For some reason people stop posting current happenings, because it's labelled "attention whoring" or "E-celebrity BS". Yet those happenings like the sceptic community holocaust over losing the race realism debate, pedophilia accusations of prominant sceptic community members and their doxxing efforts were exposed. This had huge potential of red pilling normies, winning the public support and shifting owertons window to the right.

People lose interest and get demoralized when nothing worth while is being posted. If your only loop of info is our current fullchan Holla Forums, then for the past year has not been fun. In the book rules for radicals it states that activism that is fun is productive, or something in those lines.

Btfo leftist is always uplifting and moralizing even if it's E-drama.

But what is more desturbing that fullchan pol has stop'd activism, it's stopped reporting the actual news and real happenings on time. Why didn't fullchan have a thread before halfchan? This is not the first time. I've noticed this trend before. Sometimes stuff go on for days without a single thread here.

That's just how they treat fleas in China. pochi is fine.

Did you somehow miss It's Okay To Be White?

It's been months by now. Everyday we should be doing, organizing, brainstorming (using a leftist term) new attacks and celebrate victories and rubbing it on our enemies faces to demoralize them.

bump because the sliding and double threads are strong today.

Things have been slower over here only because there's a lot of posters posting on cbts and neglecting here.
>>>/cbts/

This is beyond justice level, and reaches into the soul of a nation being torn to shreds from the inside. The future favors lamp posts, rope, tires n' fires.

Tweet this to Trump ASAP!

What does kek sed

Oh niggers

Makes sense.

why does ch has all the cool stuff? We only have edgy faggots that took the memes too seriously.

I'm not saying I trust the government, I don't. However, I own businesses in Hempstead, NY and lived in an adjoining town, so I have knowledge of the area Wesley moved to. It's a ghetto. Not the worst, but it's full of niggers, illegals, and MS-13. That makes me suspicious. Guy sells guns, guy gets in trouble and no longer owns the gun store, guy moves to high crime ghetto?

I hope he's telling the truth, but in Hempstead you learn to take what residents say with a grain of salt. Snitches get stitches is the area motto.

They have no souls, and act as a mirror for whatever corruption or lack thereof there is around them.

If you were a corrupt FBI fageroo who would you target?

It says he got probation for what I didn't see. Perhaps he had a felony. If you're a felon it's fucking impossible to rent in a decent area

Why isn't Holder in jail for that?

I meant fast and furious.

Because heeb lives matter

I ALMOST WENT ONE DAY WITHOUT THINKING ABOUT THE CHINESE thanks for confirming muh hatred for these yellow niggers

Do you have any sources on one of the F&F guns being used in the Bataclan massacre? I remember seeing that mentioned on a whole host of garbage clickbait sites (truepundit, businessinsider, etc) but never saw it confirmed by a reputable alt-media source.

duckduckgo.com/?q=fast and furious gun used in bataclan&ia=web

So an anonymous source told infowars and a bunch of garbage sites like the gatewaypundit and literally who sites like conservativebase picked up on it? Like I said, I've never been able to find any actual proof of any F&F gun being used in that massacre. We're here to find the truth and admitting poorly sourced or complete falsehoods into your arguments only serves to discredit everything else you say.

So what do you consider a valid source? Haaretz?

Don't hurt doggos.

Also, have a bump.

I forgot it was a sticky.

Get out.

Completely, agree. Politics is downstream from culture, and 8ch seems to have a policy on ignoring cultural shifts and potential opportunities to shift the culture in our favor. I said I never would go back to 4chan, but if you haven't, then you are definitely out of the loop on a ton of issues and news.

these hitler trips don't lie
anything said by alex jonestein can only be taken with a grain of salt. The only confirmed involvement I heard of from actual news sources have been at the border where one of those officers was killed. It's not like we need the ISIS implication to sensationalize this scandal, anyway.

You're faggots. You're faggots who fell for kike "happenings" as though they're real events. You're faggots who don't have an externalized, impersonal, objective ideology as a foundation for your worldview. You fellate people. You worship man. You hold individuals up as your paragons and when they INEVITABLY fail, you apologize for their failures and demoralize and debase yourselves. You don't stand for a goddamn thing.

You want to talk about going back to kikechan? THEN FUCKING GO DO IT AND SHUT THE FUCK UP. WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE.

You have to understand that regular people don't think about 'impersonal objective ideologies' 1% of how much you spend thinking about it. Regular people are influenced by the cultural milieu that surrounds them and if we voluntarily deplatform ourselves from the cultural battle-ground because we are afraid that an anonymous poster will make a myriad of unsubstantiated assumptions in all-caps, then we may as well just spend our time masturbating and smoking weed all day.

E-celebs are just people with opinions and it's up to other people with opinions to tear them down when they are wrong.

Oh, I know. Where's that 'lemmings' infographic… Anyway, most people aren't intelligent enough to even separate emotion and logic, much less think to the future (and the now) like we do. I fully understand that, and at the same time… what good are we here if we aren't WE? If we let this place flood with normalfags, how can we create anything? How can we distill OUR discussions from theirs? It's that Metal Gear Solid II speech–junk data piling up at an exponential rate, etc. I'm in no way in favor of what Jim has done to the site since taking over. We HAVE to get our posting base back if we're ever going to mean anything. But "getting it back" means getting back the same caliber of discussion, not just inviting in people too dumb to ever do anything more than follow.
I disagree. We must maintain an observant separation.
We have to have more people to do that. We're running at about a tenth the viewership of 2015 at this point.

Indeed: /8pol/ has become a passive entity as opposed to an active entity.

I was never in favor of flooding Holla Forums with normalfags and didn't say as much, but eschewing any and all discussion on culturally relevant issues has lead to a dead board where nothing is done. Any kind of call to action to actually get a voice for ourselves is drowned out with NYPA etc.

I'll give one example then be done for now, with Styx. He makes milqutoast mediocre topical videos and agrees with our point of view about 25% of the time incidentally, but his audience is pretty big because there's just not a lot of anti-libshit media being created that isn't david icke tier ridiculousness. When you dissect his content, though, he is an incredibly boring speaker who voices opinions that any 110iq 4chan browser could articulate, all the while completely missing the bigger picture and ascribing to a milquetoast Civnat ideology that will ultimately lead to the destruction of the western identity and western world. Would love to see Styx get the "Molymeme one dollar" or the PJW "mainstream meteor" treatment. You can call it a waste of time, but ridicule is powerful and, at least in our case, based on something real (ie deserving of actual ridicule). Being criticized en masse by the public (us) affects these content creators because they're afraid of losing their viewership (shekels). He likes to brag about being an influencer, larger than many newspaper circulations, but WE start to influence HIM when we start meming that he's an ugly effeminate parrot that shouldn't be listened to because his ideas lead to abject ruin and our own disenfranchisement. Again, styx was just an example and low hanging fruit for me, one doesn't have to dwell on him necessarily.

This is some serious shit. I am pissed at half chan rn. Stupid fuckers.

I retweeted it.

Any idea how to get it to Wikileaks???

Greatest gift of all if this fucking abolishes the ATF

wikileaks doesnt want info that is already leaked according to their criteria when you use their submission form

yeah, can we pls stop discussing them and Spencer? We get it, they’re controlled opposition or something. Let’s move on now and quit giving them attention.

I hear ya. I’m pissed off at half chan, they banned me till the 16th. I doxxed their hero Q, from CBTS. Idk why that’s a ban able offense. I wasn’t doxxing anyone in the thread. These boards are indeed dying.

1. Think, for fuck's sake.
2. Post that shit here, for fuck's sake. Who is it?

Huge news if legit. Has Jeff Sessions recused himself yet?

Pic related

Okay. Your evidence? Who is he?

I cracked his trip code. It’s #Matlock as in DoE Robert G Matlock

The evidence is the email screenshot I posted below

An insider user tried to tell those retards in CBTS that there were 4 Obama holdover interns. Hence the Obama pics on his profile

From his profile

It feels like the shills are uncoordinated right now

what makes you say that?

is this potential for the ATF to get shut down?

I'd say so, BUT……

Because of the obvious shill posting faceberg screenshots

Go to sleep grandpa, it’s getting late.

I was doxxing Q from CBTS faggot. I was asked to post them.

Check. Grandpa? I’m 37. Get fucked

Fucking kek, old man you’re not from here and it’s painfully obvious. You didn’t dox anyone, all you did was take screenshots of some old geezer’s faceberg and some email. I think you need to go back to your 3% patriot groups on faceberg.

Check, again. Nigger I don’t have Facebook. I made a throw away account to have access to this fucks account. I was given the email from Tom, the guy this was sent to. You stupid kike, fuck off

Maybe just forget about this Hungarian cigarette rolling forum and drink your prune juice, grampy.

BOOMERS BTFO.
Saved

You’re retarded. I checked you twice. Does it hurt? It must hurt to have a head full of water…. I’m sorry bro. Feel better. It’s not right of me to pick on the disabled.

Fullpol is doing fine. The irony of me replying to you aside, not taking bait is active choice, whereas stuffing yourself silly chasing everyone else's ads is passive. Further, compulsions to "Keep Up with the Jones" are fleeting ads at best, COINTEL and subversion on average, and perpetuating unnatural highs/lies at always.

True, which why I remain listening. The objective remains: Autocratic, self-production and self-delivery, when recognized without the "don't do what doesn't work" is advanced. Nothing more, sometimes less. This is not your characterization; Fighting to just go all Monty-Python Holy-Grail "I'll bleed on ya" is misappropriation. Misappropriation will not be forgiven. Further, I will not agree to have an open, all-expenses-paid account to save the "innocents" and "regular peoples" in some civnat stupidity that repeatedly shows it does not work.

Agreed to point, and agreed to applied reference.

I was under the impression that, however and for-what-ever this started out as, it was re-purposed by multiple agencies into several parallel account and political tools beyond its original events. It quickly became apparent that it was self-subversives-made drama histrionics to advance Federal and local gun control, provide excuses for more power grabs and political jewry, and provide an extreme to justify muh-migrants and La Raza elements. It was used by all sides, but the media, anti-nationalist / civnat federal agencies, and the migrants won. It remains now as a shell of its former self, a graveyard of left over operational trash remnants. Its re-incarnation now uses its original crimes to pursue objectives not yet entirely clear, but does not actually appear to be concerned with National justice.

Who's tool is it this time?

You're actually just a huge faggot

CONGRATULATIONS YOU FOUND NOT Q DUMBASS!!
At this point Q has been doxxed like 10 times as 10 different people. The more people they name the more the pool of Q gets diluted.

H
A
N
D

I
T

O
V
E
R

Q is 4 people. This guy is head of Algorithms/ math. He works with AI retard. He’s the reason for the bot attacks and AI known as Q

What does Assange’s card say?

What can we do to expose this??

It’s scary how accurate that game is, when was it made?

Most places in cities prefer not to do business with people they know are convicted felons. Far fewer with those with alleged, tangential involvement in arming cartels

In the year of our lord 1995..

Does that make Roy Cohn's AIDS riddled colon your fairy Godmother?

Well they knew him or (((of him)))which I’m sure is why it’s scary accurate. I see them on half chan all the time. They’re definitely following their fucken play book. As the saying goes:
Pic related

Now it makes PERFECT sense why they hate POTUS
FUCKERS

Q is 4 people.
AI known as Q
Q is 4 people.
AI known as Q
Q is 4 people.
AI known as Q
Q is 4 people.
AI known as Q
Q is 4 people.
AI known as Q

derp

maybe you'd prefer (((CNN))) or (((TRS))) as sources

chinese intelligence infiltration and facilitation? treason.

Nothing will ever happen, they've gotten away with burning women and children alive on national TV and take fucking pictures in the ashes and manage to become even more fucking powerful.

Indeed. Not while ZoG still lives. They'll face justice in due time. Since you brought up Waco, when I was visiting my parents for Christmas their talmudvision showed a commercial for an upcoming prime time special on Waco. Could be a good time to meme the American killing Fedniggers back into the public consciousness.

Never forget Dorner's immolation: "Burners deployed and we have a fire"

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP

Remove the Holla Forums mod

Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.

FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

White Nationalists are the cause of "White Genocide".

thank you

Because you're a kike. Die.

Fun fact: Q is a LARP and you’re a kike shill.

I hope your dubs are a sign of things to come.

There's one thing that doesn't make sense here. Why would ATF/FBI use this businesses bank account? Those transactions are easily traceable and the accountants at the gun shop would flag this right away as a weird transaction. In other words, there is no way that this could NOT be found out. Certainly the FBI/ATF isn't that stupid.

I HAVE DUBS, AND I MUST CHECK

HALF HITLER DUBS FOR ATF TRAITORS GETTING HALF THE USUAL LENGTH OF ROPE

8/pol/ is a JIDF hangout to spread the good word of yid trump

lad

This topic keeps getting deleted on half/k/. Already know they're pacified and all that but obviously someone doesn't like them knowing this.

there also doesn't seem to be a topic on h8/k/ either. are both /k/ boards compromised? or does someone need to wake Ivan up and get him to whip the fucking /k/ommando's and strelo/k/s into shape?

hey can i get dox on this guy please, or is he like super deep in hiding still?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"
!!!

What would be the correct way of saying it?

Newsflash: no one cares about your honeypot meetup groups.

HEEB KIKE SCHLOMO ZOG MOKY FAGGOT

The American flag in that 3rd pic is the perfect touch.

They own the media. They own the courts. They own the government. They own the banks. You’re a fucking dipshit.

Just as they did in the Weimar Republic. They're safe until they aren't. They're a protected class until they're not.

So your plan of magically taking power is what, then?

1. No, I don’t see it; there’s no visible indicator that people are waking up to kikery, and every indicator that they’re not (Moore’s campaign, California’s new laws, etc.).
2. They own the voting machines, too. Even if it was true that people are waking up to kikes (they’re not; it’s just “the government”, if it’s anything at all), they still don’t have the balls to so much as physically prevent the police from arresting us after we go and kill congressmen. I’m not asking lemmings to help us kill them. I’m saying that they would stand idly by and let the police arrest us for doing so. They wouldn’t stop the police and they may even cheer the “right-wing terrorists” being taken down. Do you have ANY evidence that people are actually fucking waking up? In ANY country?

This is extremely serious but for those of us who followed Obama's career and activities while in office it's not news at all. I still have hopes that he will go to jail or be executed after the military tribunal convicts him.

I knew some crazy shit about F&F was going to come to light but
Holy fucking shit. That's some next-level advanced chutzpah right there.

Ever heard of MJ-12? (Majestic 12)
It's the code name of an alleged secret committee of scientists, military leaders, and government officials, formed in 1947 by an executive order by U.S. President Harry S. Truman to facilitate recovery and investigation of alien spacecraft (the Roswell accident).

CIA is literally the satans hand that controls the world.

Filthy CIA niggers.

PS
The executive order by the president was forged by CIA. President never knew that this group existed.

New world order will start transfering their men to China.

This is just a training stage.

Do you know how chinese name their children?

they drop the pan down the stairs and listen for the sounds it makes

Why don't you put it there faggot??

and yet trump still managed to take the presidency
faggot :^)

Yeah, he sure is fighting the kikes, isn’t he? Really taking back control from them, huh?
townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/01/03/voter-fraud-commission-disbanded-n2429767
>>>/suicide/

He has other plans.

wtf i think trump is jewish and i dont support him anymore!
oh man you sure did blackpill me with that lmao

Oh, you’re literally just the the_donald image spammer. Thanks for letting us know we don’t have to waste our time with you. Global report for spam.

Yeah, that’s obvious by the “not doing what he said he would do” thing. His “other plans” are “allow it to happen.”

COUNTERSIGNALING……. Jewgle it faggot

I don’t care about your kikespeak. The commission was disbanded. No voter fraud is being investigated. 2020 will be a blue landslide despite record low blue turnout and record high red turnout.

Glow in the dark NIGGERS

i wonder who could be behind this. what is it about kek that triggers you so much?

that's a nice jej you got there. mind if i save it?

I think you'll find out this won't be an issue. ;)

Global report.

The absolute state of Holla Forums

Check. Why report? It's fucking Pepe

I am not a Q Tard. I doxxed him cunt. ITT. NICE TRY

Fair enough.
1. There’s no fucking reason for you to think not investigating voter fraud would “not be an issue.”
2. Posting like a faggot straight off the boat from the_donald or cbts is a good way to get yourself ignored.
3. If you actually had any reason to suspect this was a good thing, you would have posted it rather than act like a faggot.

First off thanks for the ASSumption that I'm a Reddit retard first of all. Secondly, I trust my President, get fucked.
When he's wrong, I'll admit when he's made a bad choice, IMO, He's dissolving it because he has Democrat fucks like Schumer & Nancy BLOWsi. he's trying to pacify them. It doesn't mean he doesn't have other plans.

He gonna eat ya dogs

i thought we already knew this, tho

because he's a kike

i thought we already knew this, tho

This is evidence though user. Not mere connections of dots.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal
Ah yes, that little """mistake""".

How is he a faggot for browsing information sites? I read everything. It doesn't mean I believe it any of it. Between the lines. I was on Godlike productions the other day and typed in JEW, it was replaced with "the chosen people of G-d". The more you know.

El Chapo had Fast & Furious guns:
foxnews.com/world/2016/03/16/fast-furious-guns-tracked-to-police-killings-el-chapo-hideout-atf-confirms.html
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/rifle-at-el-chapo-hideout-tied-to-flawed-atf-operation-fast-and-furious/2016/03/16/3b57eaa8-eb89-11e5-bc08-3e03a5b41910_story.html

nigger cmon

Who even is talking about TRS besides you?

It's true, I'm in contact with the twitter owner trying to get him to release some fucking info so we can dig better.

Here's what I got so far:
Gunnar Walter Kim

email addresses:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

D.O.B. July 10th, 1966

Phone Numbers:
459-4682
+1 702-254-3231 Las Vegas, NV
+1 702-241-1700 Nevada

Addresses:
9309 Golden Grape CT NV 89148
586 Wealdston CT NV 89178-1200
1433 Silk Tassel DR NV 89117-0840
1005 Wilson Cliffs RD NV 89128-4042
9848 Erma RD CA 92131
11000 S Eastern AVE NV 89052-2958
1800 N Green Valley PKWY NV 89074-5817
2953 Calle NV 89120-1011
486 Morello AVE CA 94553-6847

Related:
Anita Kim 1931-06-04 relative
Ronald Kim 1936-12-07 associate
Gummer Kim 1966-07 associate
Rose Kim associate
Rose Weigant 1985-03-16 associate

Found this:
facebook.com/NATIONALSURVIVALSTORE

More info than the shit the dude is posting on his twitter

I know somebody who claims to have phoned him and learned more. Which alphabet is likely to seth rich them first?

We need action to put Hillary and Obama where they belong behind bars.

There is if you were to interact with people more frequently.

Why the fuck would I want to do that? They’re nowhere near awake. I don’t speak with them; that doesn’t mean I don’t hear them. Nothing they do interests me and they’re openly hostile to my most fundamental beliefs.

You cannot be the white race by yourself. Be honest and knowledgeable and if people ignore the truth then they are garbage, but don't assume that they wont listen before you try.

I once though that nobody knew what the fuck they were talking about until I started to openly talk about it. People are more open to learn and giving this sort of thing more recognition than ever.

Hi there edg larper.

its less about trump himself and more about what he represented.

You would be shocked. Since you have spent so much time out of contact I suggest you work on your social and conversation skills before you try and convince others of anything.

Regular people are so used to the pot being hot that if you turn it down too quickly they'll complain about the cold.

One of the arguments that principled libertarians, and ancaps make is that if enough people simply ignore the government it would collapse (the people that believe in it are its power). Now they rarely have any suggestions beyond that, but more and more people are, in fact, ignoring the msm in favor of people critical of the status quo. I say just keep up the pressure, and don't let go of this internet platform. Eventually we'll have a large enough force to do more than ignore.

I think Trump did his great work before he even got elected. If he shits up his presidency with concession and war mongering, it still doesn't take away his role in helping create the greatest revolt against establishment media anyone has ever seen. It couldn't have happened without the internet, but I don't see people ever going back to believing the bullshit coming from the msm after the all out crusade against Trump and anyone right of Marx unlike any witnessed before.

Dr William Pierce himself said that the greatest goal we have is to destroy the media apparatus strangling the people. The last few years have been giant steps towards doing that.

I sent Sara Carter, Circa news an email about this. I'll let you all know if/ when I hear back.

AHAHAHA FUCK YOUUUUUUUU CIA

Kill yourself nigger.

We have a list of all the firearms involved in this fast and furious operation, waiting for the FFL owner to upload. We're going to need cartel user to help us cross-reference firearms with cartel guys he's found; any law enforcement involved with any sort of firearms related incident; when we get these online we need you assholes to leak the details on any matching serial numbers.

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"
z7

Whoa there

THIS

What can I do to help?? Secondly, I've tagged Tucker, Hannity, Sara Carter, Wikileaks TF etc. Nothing

Talking about half chan,there are now having new janitors for Holla Forums maybe some ethnic cleansing would be great,either that or have leftypol do it for us.

I want these insects fucking dead

I noticed. I doxxed Q, they ban me til the 16th. I repeal, rejected. I showed an email that proves he's working on a brainwashing experiment. Mods don't give a fuck.

You're on a different board. Show us that email.

You should have some copypasta with links regarding his disinfo. Put it in an infographic to avoid banned words.

Who has got the Phoenix BATF docs to download?

We need a good hacker to hack the Phoenix BATF and to leak the docs online for everyone to see.
Bust this corruption wide open!!!

FREAKING MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!

This corruption has gone on undealtwith for far too long. The FBI is incapable of cleaning up the Feds, then Anonymous do the job!!!

Is this the new technology coming from China we have been hearing about?

No Chinaman is going to eat me tonight!!!

BEWARE OF YOUR BAD KARMA!!!

IT WILL BITE YOU IN THE ASS SOONER THAN YOU THINK!!!

Trips. Also didn't Paddock drive to AZ prior to his gun running??

Apparently. Stupid fuckers.

It's above ITT nigga

Ideas to evade a ban??

Here's a bunch more documents

UPDATE:
As of 1/6/17, at 1815 EST I’ve given their info, documents and everything to 2 Fox reporters. Part of Hannity’s team. Pray they stay safe until the documentation exchange and there after. Seriously, this is NOT a LARP. I told Mr Felix to not tweet about this anymore, lock windows, doors, lock documents in a fire safe and set his house alarm. Pray.

Ho Ho Ho Chi Minh!

The banks that were caught laundering money for the cartels were also let off the hook.

I've always wondered if there's a connection there.

Wow all based chunks are forgiven!!!!!!!!!

The government is full of gook infiltrators drawing a salary at your expense to implement communism in America.

I only recognize the sandniggers because they are against the kikes, and if kikes win against the sandniggers Pissrael will have even more power when it comes to controlling the entire world. This still doesn't make me want to think non-Whites are le ebin based. Niggers at #BlackBoonsChatter tend to be anti-Pissrael, should I join in with the niggers and scream and chant at the top of my lungs like a fucking gibbon?

Do you really think chinks noticing Palestine doesn't hide from the fact that they're still soulless ant "people" that torture canines before killing them because they think it makes them taste better? Sandniggers hate the kikes but that is only because no one likes a kike, wherever land they settle in they either get kicked out or genocided. Fun fact is that sandniggers hate doggos but want to eat then because they see them as "haram" so instead they stone doggos to death. Fucking savages the lot of them.

Also I don't know why Evangilicals and cuckservatives who are against gay marriage would support Pissrael when almost literally every kike living in there supports homosexuality, open borders (for White nations only, because something something we are G-d's chosen goy) and gun control. It's about as unconstitutional and anti-American as it gets.

And when kikes do support pro-gun movements they always kvetch about Hitler taking the guns of his own people even though their is no clear evidence that he ever did such a thing, maybe he banned Jews and communists from using firearms but you get the idea.

*but don't want to eat them

checked

Brutal way to die.

hooktube is just youtube embeds retard

Q
Is confirmed gov agent running a rising campaign right?

They're dying because all of the smart people who first gave them life are too busy maximizing their cryptocurrency gains.

rubs hands furiously

Go back to hong kong

I'll give another tldr from cuckchan, guy did it pretty well

Oh my, did mommy dearest teach asses and elbows how to make coffee? What a mistake, back to Pedialyte and NyQuil please mommy.

things are far more complicated than you realize

of course. Everything is relevant, there are no coincidences, ever.

The fact that it is plausible that one of those guns was used in bataclan, is all that is needed at this point. Keep memeing it up and the truth will come out, just like with everything else.

Palestine is controlled opposition for Israel to claim defense shekels. Their HAMAS controlled government is heavily funded by Israel.

Ironically that was me. They keep deleting the threads on half chan both Holla Forums and /k/. ATF and LEOs definitely do not want this story to break.

Also I forgot a very big one

bump to avoid a useless thread killing this one.

Pretty importance evidence IIT

Jews of the east are next. Death to insectoids.

Who the hell are you? That's not a meme.

checked

Styx is a crypt jew. like so many of the Alt kikes

necrobumping the last thread in the catalog because it's quality and the kike spamming the board will kill it with his porn threads

Thanks for helping me name my new AK.
JUSTICE
>also, anti-sage, kike

And nobody will go to jail for it.

this checked

also free bump

Nothing will happen. We already have full evidence that the FBI is involved in a conspiracy to overthrow the elected president. We had evidence that Clinton was a criminal for years, Comey admitted she was a criminal, then evidence emerges he never intended to give her a fair hearing to begin with. The levels of corruption are just too deep and there is no accountability.

who are you, the meme cop? I've seen angry seal before, it's legit. who the fuck polices reaction images?

Supposedly your nerves get so overloaded from the pain that they shut off; burning to death hurts so much that it stops hurting.

Bump of truth

I thought it just burned your nerves