Even shitty movie franchises make fun of Trump, because he's that much of a loser

Even shitty movie franchises make fun of Trump, because he's that much of a loser.

This purge shit is still going?

delicious alt right butthurt post. nobody likes trump but you REDDITORS

It's only the beginning.

lol

What would Holla Forums do if someone actually assassinated Trump?

They already did the election year thing though. They get to make TWO movies about it?

as opposed to what?

DRUMBPH on suicide watch.

if u like dumbel blupmf ur really stupid and im smart XDD

It was funny up through like March of 2017. Now it's just sad, really.

The same thing they always do.

Meme for another President?

Control the fate of humanity through digits and memes?

The man fooled super hardcore autistic Holla Forumstards into thinking he is a saviour of white america while being full on jewish cocksucker, that is impressive.

I never really seen the movies but I know there is a "new" US government and new founding fathers that made the law so this is a possibility.

Complain like women?

Just like Nov. 4? lmao get cucked

what is it

THis Pmurt BTFO

But they already did Election Year. How more anti-Trump could they possibly get. American Horror Story kind of beat that horse to death with the Cult season.

All the anti-Trump shit is going to ramp up considering they all went into produciton in 2017 and will be entering post-production and release in 2018, its only going to get worse from here.

t. batshit insane rightard
The media is objectively pro-Trump.

nice b8 m8

How about no? How about you go fuck yourself you racist piece of trash.

Reminder.

Reminder

reminder that the electoral college is an outdated and flawed system? thanks, but I know that already.

imbeach im

it's younger than direct democracy you literal brainlet

Reminder of the most kino video ever created.

shitpost on twitter and pretend they did something important?

Trump honestly is shit

It's a fair system, because it's the United STATES of America, not California Land. Try to change that and some of you butthurt commies will end up with bullets in your brains.

hillary LOST kid DEAL WITH IT
GOD

Can't wait for these race hustlers in media to cause someone to throw the first punch. Race war by 2025 hopefully.

Oh good, now everyone can stop sucking his dick

The Election year predicted a Hillary victor tho, this one is going to really reign in the "GONSAL FUFKWING DRUMPF NEEDS TO GO" Theme

God, what I time it was to be alive in 2016. I can't remember if it was first or second debate between Trump and Hillary where I honestly was the happiest I had been in like 10 years. I have since returned to a state of disillusionment. There was a naive part of me that honestly believed America was going to go back to 80% white within months.

Reminder that she still lost?

Trump won and still is a cucked little bitch to israel

Anyone got those webms from American Horror Show: I'm With Her Edition? Top lwl

Fuck me, what a glorious night.

It's a marathon, not a sprint.

You realize no one actually voted with the pretense that he would be against Israel right? You realize most of the faggots that sperg out about that aren't actually in America, correct?

Is this the end of grumpf and the alt-shite?

how the fuck are there any niggers or spics alive in the purge universe?

Step up your game Holla Forums

That's the first one, the sequels is about bunch of poc kill rich white people. There's even a black alex jones encouraging the revolution.

America first kind of implies no more wars for Israel.

this.
will be pretty funny to see Trumpers try and justify a war in Iran soon.

TWO SCOOPS

TWO WALLS

TWO TERMS

This faggot deserved what he got tbh

Reported for ban evasion
>>>Holla Forums

(checked)
Soyboys will believe in anything academia and talk show hosts tell them

blame the jews?

What did he mean by this?

kek this faggot got expelled good. fuck him

How about you post some proof before you type anything with that soy enriched fingers.

Reminder that she pissed in her pants during a 9/11 ceremony.

Don't forget hot right wing women are banned as well.

Impressive digits.

Some people just can’t handle the bantz.

Not even an Amerimutt, and all I saw in the build-up to the election over your system was how brilliant and truthful the Electoral College is, then you screched uncontrollably about how biased it is.

Go support the New California movement so you can keep Hollywood, Silicon Valley and SanFran to themslves, away from normal human beings.

only NY and CA should be allowed to choose the president tbh, its where all the intelligent people live

nice

LOLOLOL

TWO SCOOPS

TWO WALLS

TWO TERMS

TWO GATES

#ENOUGH

(((LET THEM IN!)))

We already knew he was pro-Israel. He's still a step in the right direction.

I guess there's just no pleasing some people.

Of course /leftpol/ doesn't have the mental prowess to understand 1488d chess. So let me explain it you brainlets.
Apologize

he's such a looser that he beat a career politician that has been doing it all her life

fugle glompteft

Hey there Zackie boy

wewewewewewewewewewew

Where were you the whole campaign?
Would you rather take pro-Israel nationalist Trump or pro-Israel globalist Hillary?

The hapa emmafag is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a pleb, troll, manchild, redditor, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a hapa emmafag and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Your canidate lost.

Your pic is funny because he smashed the GOP establishment