Why is Serbia poor?

Recently Holla Forums had a thread about the current economic situation of the Balkans and why it got there. Most of the reasons were:

What are Holla Forums's reasons?

Other urls found in this thread:

iapsych.com/iqmr/fe/LinkedDocuments/wicherts2010b.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They lost a lot of their industry investments with the breakup of Yugoslavia and Kosovo, combine that with not being inside the EU redistribution bubble lacking that money flow from Northern and Central Europe.

The vast majority of the time if the answer to complex questions, especially geo-political or economic ones, involves exclusively spooks, it's the wrong answer.

What do the material conditions of Serbia look like? What did they look like in previous decades? What changed between then and now?

Average Autism Level 90

woah can you believe more "significant figures" come from economically prosperous regions than unprosperous ones

this is truly an insightful discovery

yeah, that's why the "Germans" and the "British" were basically the barbarian niggers of Europe until they were civilized by the Roman Empire.

Your biased towards a tiny slither of human history.

Germany is central Europe

Also, Richard Lynn has basically been proven to be intellectually dishonest with his numbers: iapsych.com/iqmr/fe/LinkedDocuments/wicherts2010b.pdf

were part of yugoslavia, NATO cant have ex-communist countries become succesful

reported for Holla Forumslution

Also, wtf, Marie Curie discovered Radium and Polonium (88 and 84) and she was a Pollack! She go French citizenship but she was a Pollack! If this one is wrong, I wonder what other ones are

Which is why it was again the Northern barbarians ravaging and sacking Europe who brought forth the European Dark ages when they invaded Italy

The Germanics made exceptional warriors, a talent which does not require having a complex high-density civilization. Germanic peoples did eventually preserve, emulate and surpass their Southern European predecessors.

lol when Google is a more effective history teacher than you are, it's time to stop posting

Occams razor. the answer is communism

Whats the matter aren't you a fan of free speech? Are you scared that free speech will ruin your safe space?

The dark ages weren't really dark. They may have had fewer philosophers and large cities, but technology kept moving forward and things kept getting better for the average person. It was a hell of a lot better than the ages of slavery which preceded it.

I know. I'm just talking about how the barbarians invaded Rome and began it since Holla Forumsyps like doing generalization from little things as well.

no, i am a fan of free'd speech

free spech is an illusion

reported for undialetical Holla Forumslution

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

Shut it down!

they got the shit bombed out of them in the 90's