BEST ROBERT COMING THRU

WRONG - AND SAD!

Naw son

b e s t

Out of the way plebs, posting Best Robert

Who?

Me? I'd serve crabs legs.

nice
dumping rare Roberts in a few minutes, some user found his instagram or something the other day

Actual best Robert coming through.

Heard a lot of great ideas in my time - edible bras, roller skates for dogs, lampshades made out of jews etc - but this one is by far the most creative and doable. Just the idea it might become reality in my lifetime gives me reason to live. God bless you user.

Is this a joke?

Is what a joke.

Your post.

Have you ever eaten crab legs or watched a good movie user? Imagine being able to do both. Imagine that savory seafood taste while immersing yourself in escapist kino, all your senses sated and gratified to their highest potential. Overpriced corn kernels replaced with fresh delicious soft meat goodness, for fucks sake theaters even already have the butter dispensers ready to go. Would be the kick in the ass the dying cinema industry needs
Again probably won’t happen in my lifetime but even the 1% chance it does gives me hope for humanity.

Ok, but in your post you implied you had never heard of crab legs at a cinema before, care to explain?

Never heard or thought of it till it was posted here….a year ago? About that, since then haven’t been able to put the thought out of my mind. Every time I go to the theater now imagine the display case full of cheap marked up candy replaced by fresh crab legs on ice, the dull fart smell of popcorn replaced with a delicious seafood aroma. Alternatively whenever I see crab legs in the store now always think of watching kino, of living in a world taste is incentivized, where cinemas are interactive and communities can vote online to see Lawrence of Arabia in original 70mm on such and such a date, a world where jews have lost their ability to force feed real people shitty agenda driven flicks and diabetes inducing junk food with a 5,000% mark up. Simply put a world where crab legs are served at movies. Call it a meme if you want but to me it’s a symbol of hope representing everything salvageable in western civilization.

Didn't read all that bullshit, welcome to Holla Forums newfriend.

Wew, the few minutes became hours. Here I am though.

Who is this guy? He looks like he'd be fun to hang out with.

Wat? First sentence said I was here a year ago. Been daily poster for about 18 months.

He's Robert from the kinoplex and that's the Robert extended universe

How did you find these?

Robert is a wholesome man who doesnt fall for the interracial jewish tricks.

Robert Redford is the poor man's Sir Roger Moore

But he's white by American standards.

Quite sad taking into account Redford made actual kino from time to time

Is Redford, dare I say it, a glib facsimile?

in books it is stated Robert knew the kids werent his and he didnt care because he lost the love of his life in the previous war and he had bastard kids all over the place, he even planned to reveal the truth and then crown Ned Stark before his death but we all know how that ended up.

"Classic" or not, The Night of the Hunter is one shitty-ass movie. It has a few kino-esque shots, but it plays out like a fucking Disney film. The ending is especially horrendous.

Cape Fear was better in every way.

Oh man, I forgot all about that meme.

Oh man, it is so good to see someone else say that. I couldn't believe how ridiculous Night of the Hunter was after hearing for years that it was this great thriller.

see you at school guys

Seconding Pattinson.