Julia Roberts General v1

Best Julia thread

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/u3t0m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Correct, Wonder is kino.

At least this one actually had a career

you just posted good acting congrats

Acting like what? A retard taking a shit?

lol

acting like someone who has to deal with someone who wants to kill their newborn. literally better acting than julia roberts has ever done kek

You can go back you know

Shit tier just like her niece desu

Your shitfu disagrees :^)

I don't care she's just being nice. She's a better actress than Julia lol.

CHECKED

(witnessed)

Where have I seen that shit reaction video before?

Literally laughing at you.

(checked)

If anyone else used to post Watson they stopped to avoid being associated with your autism, lol

Thanks emmabro

Says the autismlord

(checked)
Emma almost always gets dubs, trips and quads

She is that good

Is there anything more meta than Bruce Willis playing himself along Julia Roberts playing a con artist who plays her to trick Willis?
I could barely contain my laughter back in the day when I saw it at the theater.

lifted from cuckchan I see

No it's actually a camera that has no sound. You can stop trying to be smart every second of your life.

rrrrroll

A CUTE

The peak jealousy was when she dressed up as Julia in Pretty Woman for a photoshoot after Best Emma did the same for Halloween. I bet Watson's petty jealousy is a recurring joke between Emma and Julia.

Yeah, that's why she dressed up as Julia.

She looks hotter than Julia and it was just a photoshoot for marketing for the movie. You are actually really petty if you think Emma and Julia have actually made fun of or joked about Emma Watson. But you're a petty person because you like that smoking skank.

It would be unrealistic to not think so.

I'm sure Julia is quite content enough in life to not make fun of someone. Emma Roberts could have an inferiority complex though so maybe she would bring it up but I really doubt she cares either.

Roberts = the lame larper
Watson = the pretty woman

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPT

It's humorous though

You realize that shoot is not Emma Watson's shoot, it's Emma Watson in character for the character she was playing. So basically the character is the one who is obsessed with looking like Julia Roberts or any American girl like Emma Roberts who dresses up like Julia Roberts for halloween. Its a meta kind of satire you wouldn't understand. It's also a photoshoot by Mark Siegler or whatever, guaranteed it was his idea at least at first to sell covers.

She couldn't even bring herself to cry properly, what a shameful display of incompetence that scene was
in your dreams autist

holy shit user what's next Jlaw is a great actress? Really fucking really?

The character never dresses up as Julia Roberts in the movie. Nice try though.

No shit but read the cover and the actual photoshoot its marketing of Emma Watson as Nikki whatever

Are you slow or just pretending?

JLaw got another kind of Jew trophy, the same kind Emma Watson did

So it's GQ fanfic? Great argument!

I've seen people elsewhere on the internet attack Emma clothing in that cover shoot because they didn't even know that it was the character she played in the movie, as if the tattoos and hair extensions aren't a giveaway.

Jlaw did because she was a literal who that needed an award to become relevant. Watson was already pretty much the hottest young actress for a decade and loaded from being in blockbusters. Big difference than some hick from Kentucky.

You missed the part where Julia is her aunt so she has earned the right to do it

She has tattoos there like the character did you even read the cover or do you honestly just zone out whatever you wish?

Your samefagging is transparent

she didnt really earn the right but sure she has the right

Charlie Wilson's War is pure kino, one of the best made films since 2000

Fair enough

I saw that in theaters and did not even remember she was in it no fucking joke.

Such a shame that Phillip Seymour Hoffman did an hero

I liked "Conspiracy theory" with her and Mel Gibson
Redpilled af

That one is fine, it's ends up kind of very basic but goes through the jist of it. Better than the Will smith movie enemy of the state

lol it was like that Simpsons episode where Homer becomes "Mr. X" and ends up in an island where even the ice cream they serve inmates has syringes with drugs in it.
I mean, minus the resolution it was the same, people repeating random stories or even making them up until one turns out to be true.

Get out.

You want some more do you? tisk tisk. So hostile.

Do you even understand the irony anymore you alt righters. Go tell Julia or Emma Roberts you are an alt right nunazi cuck bitch.

Those shitty pics aren't just irrelevant, they add nothing to the conversation and they derail the thread and waste chances to post relevant stuff before it hits bump limit. If you're gonna spam that whore at least wait until there's 300 posts in the threads and nobody will care.
Is this one kino? The Argentinian version surely was, it really earned that Oscar

Awww are you mad that you think you can bring up Emma Watson multiple times negatively ITT and then get mad when Emma is posted positively by others user. awwww sweetie. You also posted a shitflick. Chiwetel Ejiofor is a nigger.

It's really no wonder that your failure at understanding subtlety prevents you from seeing why Emma Watson is shit

Wow, what a deep insight.
It must be good if you hate it so much.

Literally the funniest fucking thing I've read this entire year user. Holla Forums never ceases to amaze.

LOL

So you say it's a shitflick when you didn't see it?
You're a bigger nigger than Chiwetel Ejiofor.
Shut the fuck up.

You can't tell whats shit and what isnt huh. Is that why you watch Scream Queens and American Horror Story?

huh?

You wrote so much text there. Shame you are an alt right hypocrite and pure cuck.

You're no better than the Academy members who voted to give the Oscar to "12 Years a Slave" without watching it

huh?

If I didnt take this forum as seriously as having the honor to possibly do that given the chance I'm sorry. But I watch a lot of movies so I wouldn't vote before not seeing them all. I'm just shitposting here. How many people on this forum do you think have actually seen that?

Guess not, please enlighten me.
You seem upset.

This is Drumpftard/Daisyfag speak. Only a true degenerate would have more than one waifu.

This

If you can't be honest in an anonymous forum with nothing to gain then I fully expect that you'd be a corrupt voter if you had any power. And your alt-right boogeyman, I don't know where you get that from. I campaigned for Jim Webb.

Shouldn’t let normalfags define your terms user. If this site is your home + not a Holla Forums goon you’re alt right.

Well that sucks doesn't it?

user, you might want to revise your position, Webb is an abortion industry shill

Oh don't worry, I ended up voting in the republican primaries for Rand Paul after he dropped out

Not really, you get to say you were part of a massive radical political movement in its nascency before it became trendy and meaningless.

Kek you Holla Forumsfags actually live in the past like fucking arabs

That would be wanting to allow abortion until the baby kicks the womb because they didn't have ultrasound

Speak for yourself dishonest cunt

babykillers btfo

based
now don't campaign for people like Webb again (even if he was the one Democrat sane enough to not send us into WW3)

This is now a Kate Bush thread

So the truth finally come out…

Not Watson, most of the posts with her don't get remarkable GETs. At best, you spam her and get nice digits once in several posts. Compare that to this: archive.is/u3t0m
Watson's gets a shit

Truly the queen of whimsical chaos magick

I know right? Checked

Let's see Julia's digits

=BOOM=
Now we know Best Emma's magic powers were passed to her in her genes and upbringing, much like her acting skills

You post constantly here dude kys, I don't like you.