I'm hanging out with a group of people who claim ESO got better. I don't know about the validity of such claims...

I'm hanging out with a group of people who claim ESO got better. I don't know about the validity of such claims, as I don't have the $12 to shell out right now (Kinguin for those asking "how" on the price). My question is if you fags feel the same way, or still believe it's as shit as it always has been.

You're as shit as you've always been.

Thanks, love you too, user.

Do you think that a pile of shit with chocolate sprinkles on it is will taste better then without chocolate sprinkles them?
If yes, then it's better.
If no, then it's still the same pile of shit as it was before.

Okay, so what about it makes it shit now?

If it's on sale for below $20, I'd say it's worth it. For a TES game, yeah, it blows in terms of story and characters even more than Bethesda's last two games but it's a nice time killer completing all the zones and dungeons.

The new update that merged the three alliance servers together has helped correct the dwindling population which was making grouping with random people almost impossible for some of the halfway zones. Cities are now packed with the most people since probably initial launch.

I played around launch, and I played a little after it became FtP. Just the fact that the subscription is unnecessary makes it a lot better. Other than that it was pretty much the same. I think they changed the leveling system since the last time I played though.

They're lying or delusional.

eso? more like geso

Seeing that the hivemind here is in full effect almost all the time when it comes to MMORPGS. ESO is okay, it isnt great, and if you want that first experience like Vanilla WoW then yes, do it. But dont pay full price for it. The initial payment for the game keeps all the Dota2 and LoL faggots out. Most faggots are playing WoW anyways. Do it up mother fucker. Smash some elves.

The combat is interesting in that you have to aim where you shoot and attack, the builds are different, Siege pvp is pretty fun, crafting is well crafting. The dungeons/quest are actually semi interesting if you like to read lore and what not. Any other questions, just ask. I tend to never listen to Holla Forums when picking a game to play, so I am pretty unbiased to anything.

LIVE FOR THE GRIND FAGGOT

how could a creature that size even be sustained on the food of earth, he would have to eat the entire planet just be be full for one day.

We all know that's not how it works, user.

Thats why you're a shit taste pleb that supports the kikes at Bethesda and plays MMOs instead of finding something half decent to waste your miserable time on this Earth with.

But wasting your time grinding away at braindead NPCs with only stats to back them up, no reaction to damage and items that dont even have models outside menus is "fun".
Right?

He says while in the same chair he's been in for four hours on a mongolian breastfeeding picture forum

you just want a friend dont you
keep looking

Please, tell me about your define taste in video games and having fun. Also, how much you are sticking it to kikes by pirating their games. You are throwing such a massive wrench in the machine, you are so special.

This man is a real gamer, guys. I'd be careful around him.

Man you must have a lot of friends. Have fun being lonely for the rest of your life because no one wants to be around your autistic ass.

All MMOs are shit
There has never been a non shit MMO.
Anyone who enjoys MMO should be shot.

Does such a creature even eat? I don't think biologically a creature that large gain such mass from simply eating food like any other organism would. Unless it's a space creature that feeds off of stars or some gas if that's even possible.

Unedited version. He is still large enough to have destroyed 3 mountains when he fell on them so his size is still ridiculous.

It's Fantasy yo, he probably doesn't have to eat.

That hivemind at work.

Get lost todd.

You're free to eat shit man, just don't force others to do the same.

MMOs are shit.
No dumb shit. Different people have come to the same conclusion.
MMOs are shit.
Instead of having good gameplay, MMOs focus on tingling that part of the brain only idiots have when they see a big flashing LEVEL UP. Instead of you getting better at the game, your character gets a pointless stat boost.

Ain't no hivemind m8, you should never pay anything for a Bethesda modding platform.

no. mmos are objectively shit. Get better taste.
Actually go back to 4cuck you stupid faggot. reported for shilling.

this

It was made by Zenimax.

He eats his own poop. It's an endless cycle.

You must be new here

I thought Zenimax was the publisher for all of Beth's games, but now I'm reading it's the other way around. For what purpose?

Thank you wonderful goyim

WOW clones are MMORPGs. An MMORPG doesn't have to be a WOWclone. But they do have to be shit for some reason.

Hit a nerve now, did I?

cuckchan refugees

I blame the MMO and mobileshit generals

there's no reason to ever talk to another person in the game and you never require another person to do something in a context beyond group finders, so it fails as an mmo, and since it has inferior gameplay mechanics due to being an mmo, it fails as an rpg. as an elder scrolls game, it only shares some names and steals character designs from one of the games, so it fails as an elder scrolls game.

why play an mmo that doesn't force player interaction? just play a game with better mechanics at that point. if your mmo doesn't require players to work together, it shouldn't be an mmo. mmos require simpler mechanics to work with the massive network and server loads, to compensate for having a large community. so the conclusion is simple: a normal mmorpg = inferior mechanics, greater community features. if you play an mmo that doesn't force players to interact, the conclusion is this: inferior mechanics, inferior community features, = inferior mmo.

Tera and the various other Asian mmos, SW:TOR, ESO, among almost all of the recent mmo wave have inferior community features than mmos past.

I could get opinionated here and list a bunch of mmos that encourage a community, but I think I've made my point. don't play mmos that don't actively encourage a community, because you'll never get the most out of your time spent with it, and because that defeats the purpose of the genre; to be a worldwide pen and paper game with friends and graphics and adventures.

Don't like my post? Just ad hominem your way to (you)s. It's what all the cool kids do. :^)

dont listen to their lies

You anons sure like eating shit cause you talk about it all the time.
Have an original thought for once, holy shit.

List the games you faggot.

American immigration was not really that selective they just didn't have welfare so anybody moving to the country wanted to work and make a life for themselves. Now though every country has a welfare state and especially outside of America free healthcare and a bunch of other stuff. People immigrating into western countries now do not want to work hard and make a better life for themselves they want to collect welfare and other government benefits. This is why the democrats want so desperately to convert all the illegals into citizens. So they can start them on collecting welfare and ensure they can vote in all future elections for whatever democrat candidate is running.

But I don't play MMOs

But user, you're the one that bowed down to peer preassure and marketing and feel the need to make the best of your purchase while trying to defend it on an anonymous imageboard.
And if you're here, doesnt that mean that your shitty social experiment failed?

Boy this thread reeks of cuckchan.

Thanks for bumping it while offtopic.

Best post ITT.

SWTORs only grabbing feature is that it's Star Wars and actually has really decent character story telling. That is the only reasont to play the game. As an MMO it fails, as an RPG it fails, but as a point and click story adventure it succeeds.

Ultima Online.

it has gotten much better, but the PvE leveling content is still the same content, if you are in it for the lore then the good stuff is from the DLCs. Orsinium specifically has some prime lorez about orcs and some pretty good visuals.

You can do all the content now tho, so no matter what you do, you can go to any province, you can go to any zone there are no level restrictions.
But the game is still not skyirm and it wont ever be.

Dungeons are pretty swell and the loot for em is fairly good too.
PvP is great if you like PvP but thats the one aspect about the game that always was great in my opinion.
They added some new stuff there like caputrable towns and the imperial city which is basically a PvP dungeon.

Dont listen to the fucking bait user, if its cheap then buy it, its worth 12$ even if you just use it for DAoC PvP.

Look who hasnt played orsinium. I still think that Orc Game of Thrones was a good piece of story as far as elderscrolls goes. You know having a villain that is just a guy for once, and a pretty chill one at that.

TL;DR