The absolute state of Star Wars merchandise

Other urls found in this thread:

squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that was my face watching TLJ

100% soyim.

That face really says "kill me"

JUST RETCON MY SHIT UP FAM

Looks like a Binding of Isaac powerup.

I thought Darth Bathrobe was supposed to be an alien?

aliens don't have blue eyes

It looks like a burnt out Stewie Griffin.

Woah, really makes you think.

Fitting. It looks like an abortion.

Does he even get into any fights before Kylo kills him?

He looks like a pinker Stewie from Family Guy with stretchmarks.

Aside from zapping him and using the force on Rey, no he does nothing. You could remove him from both movies and it would change nothing.

With cocks for arms.

KINO

"Kids will love to have those toys and action figures based on the iconic Soy Wars characters" - t. kathleen kennedy

it's almost as if kids don't like to virtue signal

It's as if kids like cool shit.

kids are the most bigoted shitlords and we shouldn't have them tbh

Did I ever tell you about the time I ruled this galaxy a long, long time ago? Too bad I was killed by this angsty guy that was my apprentice. Sad thing is, I had this really great and complex backstory of how I came into power as I was taunting this mary sue bitch.

Was going to reveal it but eh… you win some and you lose some. Didn't seem like this First Order wasn't going anywhere and I put a lot of money into it. At least i got to tell "Kylo Ren" how stupid his helmet was because it kept bothering me every time I kept seeing it. Maybe I'll prank him with lightning bolt strikes, being a force ghost and all.

I thought that was Stewie from family guy.

It looks like it's missing it's other leg. If it weren't for it being shoved in with the other star wars merchandise, nobody would be able to tell this was a character from it.

There's some vid on youtube of more doll testing and even black kids preferred white dolls.

The funny thing is her kids have broad flat noses like niggers. She's probably a quadroon herself and passed nig genes on to her kids. A DNA test will cause her to panic.

it's just internalized systemic racism, doesn't mean anything

they're just irish

Truly a revelation.

oh okay, thanks for clearing that up

I was going to jokingly ask what's Neepers Panpick backstory but it turns out he has a fairly lengthy wookiepedia article.

I did not say little.
I said FLAT AND BROAD

Kids aren't buying these Snoke dolls, they're being bought "ironically" by soy goys and ugly women.

No but he made one of his officers start spinning. It was a good trick.

Really? I hope he's just a rodian who has cancer.

You can still make amends for the sins of your forefathers.

by destroying your enemies.

Isn't that the case for all Americans though? They're all only like 56% white.

56% of them are white it's not that 100% of them are 56% white.
56/100 randomly selected peeps in the US are white
44/100 randomly selected peeps in the US are niggers

No, 56% of them are categorised as white (this includes Arabs and Latinos)

Maybe in CA but if you include just "white hispanics", the "white" population in the US is something like 80%

it's a retarded goon meme, of course it's based on lies

Its an /int/ meme.

so it's a goon meme?

>(((dna test)))
Yeah, EVERYONE should send off their dna to 23andme!! It's kosher because it's run by a jewess, and best of all, they politicise the results so everyone is african! Just the way you like.
squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/

it's actually an optical illusion, its eyes are black

in all seriousness, what character is this supposed to be?

Some villain called Snoke.

"NOT" Palpatine, the character is supposed to be "NOT" Palpatine.

/int/ are goons

I guarantee, that used to be a bootleg Stewie doll and they just put a gold bathrobe on it.

Those are apparently eggsacs and not tits. Even more disgusting.

I bought one for my wife's son

Is that supposed to be fetus in a dress? I don't get this.

Delet your post

I really hate that woman. It’s like they found the most miserable, angry closeted lesbian high school teacher and gave her control of Star Wars.

Man Stewie's looking rough

Is this the best image to sum up Star Wars under Disney?

A haggard, cheap-looking stuffed doll of an ugly alien, a giant tag hanging off its wrist with pictures of other sad looking dolls, encouraging you to purchase all of them for some unknown reason. Nothing about this looks remotely like Star Wars. The colors of pink and gold on white assault the eyes in a way Lucas would have never allowed. To his right, giant plastic lightsabers are stacked up without care, an acknowledgement of their low value and cause of irritation to the shelf stockers. To his left, some wookie plush dominates the landscape, operating under the assumption that if it is large people will not think it is a piece of shit. Beneath the Snoke plushie blares the price “10.99” with the same vulgarity as “FUCK YOU.”

The stuffed doll of an ugly old man in a bathrobe will never be the item a four year old reaches out towards. This toy is meant for the soybeard, to stand with it mouth agape as he takes his selfie and posts it on instagram, informing the world he finished his collection of stuffed Star Wars dolls.

The product is inept in design, poorly made, and overpriced. Even the doll itself looks defeated, as if it is sad that it was made like this instead of being a darth vader doll.

Trips and dubs right as always.

What kind of books do you read? That was an artfully crafted post.

Harry Potter

$10.99 for that shit?

I writefag

It gave me a Bret Easton Ellis vibe.

RUIEND