Let's have a Gravity Rush thread now that we have over an hour of gameplay from the second game

Let's have a Gravity Rush thread now that we have over an hour of gameplay from the second game.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/YasuhiroKitao/status/792644311212969984
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You mean 15 minutes of game play and 70 minutes of Japanese talking.

Whoever was playing really sucked. Almost Polygon levels there.

They're probably letting the girl play.
Japan has been doing this in the last years, when there's a stream about a new game they put a cute girl in (sometimes a small idol) and make them play so they can do the usual "EHHHH" reactions and sound cute.

Sometimes they also invite the RL equivalent of a tripfag, someone with a "colorful personality" to comment on the game, essentially a dumbed down (if that's even possible) version of a let's player.
See: recent capcom streams.

Those outfits make me hard but i hope that maze level is the only of its kind because it looks annoying as fuck.

dik status: Duran Duran

I just saw her backstory and now i know why she looked different from Kat and Raven

is that a nignog

Nope.

I think there have been 4 streams with like 15 minutes of game play each.

So over an hour total now. Still, the more I see of this game, the more I feel like it'll at the worst be more of the same, which isn't bad for me.

I've actually been avoiding a lot of the news for this. I got to play 2 hours of it last August (as in, August 2015) before it was officially announced for PS4, so I've whet my appetite for it a bit.

I don't think I can share anything that hasn't already been shown off or announced, but I guess if you guys want some (outdated) impressions, I'm open to it.

So when will we find out if 8-4 fucking ruined the translation?

Wait, how?

A friend of mine that lurks reddit alerted me to a thread on /r/vita about a focus testing/consumer research company reaching out to fans of the original for testing for "a game" in "the San Francisco bay area". I had a hunch it would be for a Gravity Rush 2, so I applied. I shot them an email, they called me back and asked some questions to groom my experience with the series, and told me I was approved.

I got an email back telling me to go to Sony Computer Entertainment's western headquarters at x time on y date for a "usability test". I arrive, signed a few NDAs, put my belongings in a staff locker (phone and shit so I couldn't record anything) and I was led with a group of about a dozen others into a room filled with little cubicles with PS4 devkits. I filled out a small survey on a computer that had the PS4 devkit routed through it that also gave us some instructions, and we were then told that we were testing Gravity Rush 2 (no, really?) and were led into the build to faff around in. I completed the tutorial, did a few quests, then explored the world. I had one crash while transitioning to that one red ruin area from the trailers, but besides that everything ran fine.

After I finished playing, I filled out a post-test survey, submitted the results, and then received a check for $125, grabbed my stuff, and was on my way.

what the fug

Sure user, a "friend".

you lurked Reddit and play tested it pretty sweet.

Kat's face is so kissable

Is SIE Japan Studio the best Sony studio?

twitter.com/YasuhiroKitao/status/792644311212969984

It would look fucking perfect on her, it's a shame.
Is the first one worth playing? I have it sitting on my backlog and I might as well give it a go.

The game is okay even if the combat and controls can be hard, it's also a bit short but the remaster is the best version.

It's not like it's an incredible game, but there's so much charm in the game that it's irresistible, and the sequel actually seems to have a lot more polish put into it because it's not going to be handheld exclusive.

I'd give it a go.