Emma Watson

Queen of reddit

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/opieandanthony/comments/7r4ljt/women_are_faggots_11100/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/wMPn4oCya2eeQiEoYaaITw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Donald trump's sub has 150 times as much usage. I'm pretty sure you don't call him the king of reddit becaues you'd have to admit that Holla Forums is red-

Yep you really got me there

Wow an actress who also is a model has a sub that posts lots of pictures compared to someone like Maisie Williams you really are Sherlock Holmes

Wat? Since when are models under 6 feet with hobbit bodies?
Is that reddit-speak for board? Sorry reddit, don’t speak reddit.
Kind of like you do here. So basically you’re saying this is reddit?
They’re both chad dating feminist idiots who can’t act for shit. Might as well be twins.

Didn't read you seething faggot. Go complain on tumblr.

Does reddit not have greentext? What do you guys even do there except post deformed actresses?

No this is

WEW

Pot meet kettle

Reddit has MTGOWs and Holla Forumsfags you'd be welcomed there, maybe you should go.

So you’re saying she’s more tumblr than reddit?

You can also look at her autistic hate tumblr that Holla Forums recycles memes from.

She also has 40 something million followers on instagram and barely uses, it's almost like shes really popular and you are mad.

Emma has 83 posts and 40 something million followers, like I said she barely uses it. You just posted the prime example of an attention whore.

Really missing those arguments about youtube critics huh?

I sure am.

Im surprised there aren't as many as before

So why not go there so you can be around tens of millions like yourself? Serious question.

Did you get that mad that I proved your post wrong?

How did you prove it wrong? Your argument was that popularity means quality so I posted someone even more popular. Now answer pls.

That wasn't my argument, my argument was she is popular everywhere. Hence her instagram having more followers than people who use it all the time.

I didn't make this thread though?

I didn’t come here to complain about some talentless feminist?

You are talking about yourself soyboy

Haha okay chester

You are literally no different from a tumblrina.

I'm so burnt out on this world I can honestly say I no longer stand for equality. Many people in this world need killed or enslaved.

Okay

We should start with you.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

i agree with both of these.

Are you the one guy who says this everytime, I imagine you being so disappointed everytime I see this post.

Was Emma Watson a glib facsimile all this time?

Of Maisie? Hell no, she may be a dunce with dogshit brown eyes and surfboard body but she’s helen of troy compared to maisie.

But she can, again.

Emma fag strikes me as the only waifuist who takes it seriously to the point that it actually pains him when anons make fun of his waifu.

Imagine being that pathetic LMAO

Jesus Christ, that shirt is cringey. Jews are so embarrassing to me.

Not to give Reddit credit but the first link I saw when I image searched the pic was a post called "Women Are Faggots" which made me kek. I hate Redditors but anyone who is an O&A fan can't be all bad.

reddit.com/r/opieandanthony/comments/7r4ljt/women_are_faggots_11100/

Who?

MrE video when?

Implying what, nigger? She shat on the nu-spiderman movies, they probably hate her being the capeshit loving manchildren they are.

>implying

MrE is the watsonfag

99% of reddit is commies and deranged leftists like you, though.

>calling (((them))) out like that
She doesn't give a fuck, truly /ourgal/

Deepest lore

Pretty sure plebbit was rooting for Sanders

checked

cringe

lol when is this from? You can tell he samefagged and spammed pics as he always does kek

deepfake when?

(failing that, nudes when?)

oh no no no, look at this dude

They're julaying him pretty hard at /cow/, here shown with bleached hair

why did she pick him, why not me im hot

Lets see this thread

I agree Holla Forums certainly is poleddit OH SHIT ITS CAN-

Saving that rare Zach

Better save this YT thumbnail too - he's deleted all the vids where he shows his face. I was only able to save this thanks to the archived version of the YT channel.

Post more lewd emma

such a cute pepe

>>>/waifu/

Nice try, (((Zach)))

That's not Zach, that's the grown up kid from stranger things, as some user christened him. See vid related.

Is this reddit-tier?

Nah dude that sage poster isn't me, don't worry I have a new video on the way just for you

I'm back and better than ever baby

interesting

made me kek hard

Interesting video you have there

Right where she belongs for her horrible crimes against humanity.

Britcucks need to pass a law requiring Watson to be inseminated daily. At this rate, her precious patrician eggs will shrivel up before she gets over her infertile feminist virago complex.

Theoretically, soy should make a woman more womanly, which makes it a good thing for her. What's the female equivalent of a soyboy?

You need to keep an equilibrium. Contraceptive pills have lots of estrogen in then.

>>>/waifuist/

A fat vegan tumblrina?

this

How long until the Weinstein flashbacks force her to mutilate herself?

A soycow. See

DUDE EMMA WATSON IS THE ONLY ONE I MEME ABOUT BEING ABUSED WHEN SHE WAS FAMOUS AND WORTH 80 million DOLLARS SINCE SHE WAS YOUNG LMAO

(You)

Do i get a blowjob?

Keep going it's hilarious

her career was dead after Harry Potter ended so she had to go to the Weinstein company and receive Harvey's cock with open legs to get a role in My Week With Marilyn

Is that why she was attached immediately to beauty and the beast and doing a sofia coppola film

You don't know jack shit she was uber famous and thats all actresses need. Thats why all the literal whos fucked Harvey, and they still were whos afterwards.

That's bullshit and you know it. She was offered Cinderella first and she declined, and that was way after "My week with Marilyn".
I'm glad she did BTW because Lily James is a much better actress and singer

That's not bullshit, you don't know anything about the fucking business bro. Nobody cares about my week with marilyn it has nothing to do with her being famous. Becuase she already was.

And bravo you have the most shitty taste possible Cinderella was garbage. Lily James had to suck cock because shes a who.

lol
This foreign born former A list mostly movie actress can't get any work. None. When your movies don't do well, as long as you promote the hell out of them and everyone likes you, things are all good. Even when you have the history of a huge franchise though, if people don't like you, your movies bomb, and you only want to promote a movie under your terms, than you find yourself out of work. All the talks everyone gave to her made no difference and now she is paying the price.

Watson was even attached to the little mermaid but that ended up not happening.

DUDE WHO DO YOU THINK IS MORE POPULAR THAN EMMA WATSON FOR THE PAST 15 years

DO YOU REALIZE THERES A REASON SHES THE MOST JERKED OFF TO CELEB

ITS BECAUSE SHES A WORLDWIDE STAR

and she did what the fuck she wanted after potter

Really can't make this shit up

She also went to college while filming

We claim that that movie was her only way to get serious roles and that all her serious movies have bombed.

yeah like losing the La La Land role because of her nonsensical demands and then regretting it as she watched the Oscars

Another movie I'm glad she wasn't in. Imagine La La Land with autotune.

No user you are strawmaning hard

Imagine La La Land bombing

Same franchise

Really user NOBODY CARES

She doesn't because guess what she has the highest grossing musical off all time.

CRY MORE. Mr. I think dishonest shitfests matter. She clearly didn't care about it that much.

You mean like beauty and the beast bombed because of emma watson like you said it would

or like how beauty and the beast grossed 400 million dollars over what it was projected.

I swear you guys don't know anything.

Yea that's what happens when you are popular and in something successful. It was one of a kind.

Emma does :^)

No she doesn't because she has never done dishonest oscarbait. And you know that's true.

beauty and the beast grossed more domestically in it's first weekend (as the highest opening for a FEMALE LEAD FILM) than la la la grossed domestically in it's entire jewish shilled run (go see this movie goyim it's getting all the awards!!!!)

Reminder that Disney produced 40% of the highest grossing films. It's not something impressive that a Disney film does well, specially one for children.

You can say it til you're blue in the face but Holla Forums said from 2016 onward that it was going to bomb. And that it was gonna be because of Watson.

Then, when it doesn't REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE she had nothing to do with it.

It was even released in March not summer or the end of the year and it broke records. Broke the march record and is the highest grossing musical of all time, way ahead of Cindershit.

I'm pretty sure that a non jewish film that indeed was the definition of a foreign indie film (it was a luxembourg french and german production) wasn't oscarbait

The hacker known as Holla Forums

It was kosher oscarbait and you know it. Too bad it grossed 47 pounds.

If you're new okay, but everyone was complaining about the movie and then saying (wishing) it was going to bomb.

fuck off newfag
go back to digg

It grossed $2.5 million dollars, it wasn't released fully in the USA or UK. It only had money to be distributed properly in Italy Germany and some random european countries in between.

When do non hollywood (jewish) funded films ever get oscar noms? Pretty rarely. So no that wasn't the intent, she knew it would be a small film and have trouble getting distributed. It was 0% jewish. That's from the website j.dar that got SHUT DOWN.

I didn't even look at your picture user. Most of Holla Forums users were memeing and saying THIS IB GONNA BOMB FUCK EMMA WATSON

and then conveniently they get BTFO and say she DINDU NUFFIN TO DO WIT I

It wasn't in a different language.

I've been here longer than I would care to admit. And Holla Forums was memeing BATB Would bomb because of her. You can't just post the same garbage for months and months and then say NUH UH WE WERE KIDDING

You can't spot b8 can you? So now you're exposed as someone who pretends he doesn't care about Oscars but actually does

Go back to reddit, we don't want you here.

Speaking of reddit, they went fulltard and banned the CelebFakes sub. All because of this deepfakes bullshit.

It's not that complicated

Yes, you got your facts right.

One can not care about the oscars for decades and still know the foreign film category has no english language films and all foreign language like the every year iranian nom

If I wanted to go to reddit I would go to reddichan

But they hate Watson there, unlike on Reddit as proven by the pic in the OP. Also don't you say that this board is reddit?

keep digging your grave lol, you care and you care a lot

Really makes you think, they have the same taste as the reddit "film" subreddit. Thats why its capeshit and star wars central.

Are you really insinuating now that we don't have migrants here that got fed up with reddichan? But they still copypaste the same threads from there (other anons have said this a bunch not me) Stop trying to sound smart and then just ignoring everything you want.

How is 80 thousands subs popular on reddit? No shit it's more popular than a frog lady but that's still very low considering they often number in the millions and multi millions for huge subs

What's the biggest reddit board for an actor?
but I thought you said Stone was reddit and that Watson herself was french, ie a frog lady?

checked

You don't seem to have much of a brain so here. The Watson sub isn't dedicated to movies. It's just posting picture of her that people probably jerk to.

You really are the most autistic little bitch aren't you. Frog lady looks like a frog. Sorry you can't even use google now.

I wonder if her reaction to the harvesting was anything like this

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/wMPn4oCya2eeQiEoYaaITw/
Makes sense, given how dull the movies she's in are.

Cry more, you havent done one thing to prove that 4chan doesn't have the same exact taste as that reddit rmovies image.

And that person happens to be defending Emma Watson as they post that image, (((pure coincidence)))

You haven't done one thing to prove there's a more popular actor board on reddit than Emma Watson's

Donald Trump is an actor and has 15 mil. BOOM

wew lad, he did some cameos playing herself and hosted a reality show, an actor

If you did a poll on Holla Forums the most popular actor would likely be Tom Hardy with Aidan Gillen a close second, and both would be well over 7%. Favorite actress would likely be Anya Taylor‑Joy, Anna Kendrick, Elle Fanning or Christina Hendricks.

What about the chad Tom Cruise vs the Virgin Brad Pitt?
What about Mel Gibson?

No user Gosling and Jake Gyllenhaal are loved on reddichan.

wew lad

You're right, I forgot.

Not nearly as much as the big guy and CIA. Actually maybe CIA would come on top of the list. After them, sure, Tom Cruise, Mel Gibson and the Goose.
He isn't, Reagan was a true actor but Trump is just a man who has acted in the past. He never acted for a living. Unless… unless you consider his John Barron/John Miller persona as "acting".

He is a shrill businessman, a reality tv host and a politician now, he acts for a living

wtf I hate businessmen now

Emma Watson is really plain. I see better looking girls every time I go outside.

Emma is based and is a goddess in terms of looks. everyone else is plain compared to her

HARVested