See asians

i understand that VSQ is autistic but why do they have to pick one thing and do it non stop.
I can assure you that there will be at least 50k people playing league of legends no matter what simply because asians are like that.
For gods sake i grew up with a asian guy who has been playing maplestory since he was 17 I'm 35 and hes 37 and i still hear how he is really enjoying the new update
its like Asians hate change or anything new or maybe they don't like finding new things

literally who also check 'em

Asians don't have pay for the champions when they go to the people farms. The online games that are preinstalled give you a lot of bonuses at not additional cost.

stop being a racist, it is their culture

I'm not sure why you fetishize japan yet hate consoles because thats all they play.

Koreans dont count for anything ever.

Koreans are the Jews of Japan.
Just look at their president, being a sellout all this time.

i understand that knife-ears are autistic but why do they have to live in the dirt and do it non stop.
I can assure you that there will be at least five-score elves living in the hallowed forest no matter what simply because elves are like that.
For gods sake i grew up with a elvish guy who has been living in a maple since he was 17 i'm 35 and hes 370 and i still hear how he is really enjoying the new branches
its like Elves hate change or anything new or maybe they don't like finding new things

No stop this thread is already wrong.

its my culture to ask for more tits

surely you mean asia? and surely you mean the whites. "da honkies" is the ones getting shafted by kikes all the time

Are you even initiated?

Kill yourself faggot.

How does it feel that your candidate sold out?

well gosh who doesnt subvert the japs? thats what happens when you lose a war you dont really get to call the shots any more, for better or worse.

You both need to kill yourselves

Koreans and Chinese
And those are inferior asians.

what? those are all the asians. oh! i see your point

Can I post? I wanna post.

I feel like checking digits.

A KILLOGRAME OF STEEL FEATHERS

what the fuck did you try to write?

Dem Yellow Fever

sauce

Okita Anri or something like that user.

>there are fake Japanese who actually are Koreans with changed names that have high positions in many Japanese companies

Stop bullying VSQ, i know he has 1k+ hours in singleplayer vanilla gmod. But atleast hes not gay, he took a gay test.
He also spent time in prison and is 10 times as tough as you are OP.
Back the fuck off.