Richard Spencer planning another false flag

HAPPENING AT MIDNIGHT EST
Richard "I'm a white zionist" Spencer is planning another false flag tonight.

twitter.com/UniteTheRightVA/status/947647598248300546

Yep, anyone out partying tonight is a WN.
If you see someone say Happy New Year that's the secret 1488 code.

SAME OLD SHIT. NOTHING NEW ABOUT IT

What a god damn idiot.

Hope some nigger tireirons his kneecap tonight

God I hope this puffy nippled faggot gets wrecked by some trannys at the park.

Come on JIDF, you can do better than just photoshops.

Spencer is a fucking zionist you retard.

Always leave your enemy an avenue of escape or they'll fight to the death.

Alt-kikers getting martyred as a New Years Day gift?

What does that even mean? How in the fuck is it good for kikes for Spencer to be going around saying that whites should embrace a white identitarianism, that they should be concerned with matters concerning their own ethnicity, and that such a thing excludes Jews?

Please explain you tin foil faggot, how does that make any sense?

That still doesn't make any sense, why would it benefit them to encourage these ideas in the first place, let alone have a fairly articulate speaker that gets media attention, thus exposing these ideas to a LOT more people?

While I can see it making sense to try to co-opt alt-lite and use that to try to demonize and scare people away from the alt-right, the alt-right is explicitly pushing the JQ and white seperatism.

Your assertion only sounds nice in the abstract, but completely falls apart when you consider the details.

Mind you the alternative is whom? Because any other figure that it putting themselves out-there to really speak up about about these issues also associates with Spencer.

My personal frustration is that it seems that for some of you anything other than shitposting on 8/pol/ is being a kike shill. There is a kneejerk reaction to not give the benefit of the doubt to any white that is putting themselves out there and explicitly saying pro-white things and make accusations that don't hold water.

The zog doesn't even need shills if there are enough of people like this, don't you see that?

The irony is that the vast majority of these people are descriptively alt-right, but like hipsters eschew the label.

Alt-right includes elements of white nationalism, white supremacism, antisemitism, right-wing populism, nativism, the neoreactionary movement, as well as neo-monarchists, masculinists, conspiracists, and belligerent nihilists"…Yeah this non-trivially describes the majority of Holla Forums to varying degrees.

tet

Yeah, we're the hipsters, not the people calling themselves "alternative". I bet we're all sodomites with jewish wives too, right, you projecting faggot?

CHALLENGER'S IN 30

Is this near wherever that other user said not to go? I didn't pay much any attention in that thread but he said he was going to kill a lot of niggers.

Perhaps I didn't communicate my point right. I am not calling you hipsters, I am pointing out there is a similar relationship of people to a descriptive label that accurately describes them.

For example, a snob typically eschews the label snob, even though they embody this description. Likewise with a hipster, most hipsters characteristically reject the label…to such an extent that part of the extended description of a hipster is rejecting that very label.

My point is that this likewise applies to people whom the term "alt-right" does fairly describe, in this case it also includes the general tendency to eschew this label.

It really isn't an insult.

To try to make my point clearer, I don't personally identify as alt-right, however given the description I pointed out above I would be hard pressed to deny that as a descriptor it applies to me.

And its nothing.

Stop giving this faggot the attention he craves.

Hi foot fetish user.

What did you expect it to be?

Some sage burning at the very least.

It wasn't advertised as anything big or meaningful, just antifa being hysterical over nothing. It was also like 10 degrees out, soooo fuck that.

Have you actually watched his interviews where he is put on the spot? He doesn't come across very well. He also says that white genocide "isn't a lived experience" and says that holohoax exposure should be avoided but holodomor denial is totally fine. His wife translated Alexander dugins work and is a open pro soviet Eurasianist and there is a picture of her and dicky with Barbara Bush. If that doesn't set alarm bells of for you then you are retarded.

I fucking hate him so fucking much

I'm not seeing anywhere that this farce even went down. Dickie will be on Warski Thursday maybe he'll explain it then. Or not. I don't think he cares, he's just playing his role until he doesn't and then he'll head over to his wife's palatial Georgian mountain winery where he's user and can party it up with Dugin and friends. maybe even Duke will show up.

DESIGNATED SHILLING THREAD

Someone get that glow in the dark CIA nigger out of this movement.

Sage

Now he's managing to look like a faggot while debating jewtubers

t. obese 40 y/o neckbeard with autism living in his dementia-ridden mother's basement

spencer has achieved more than you ever will lmao

leave my ancestors out of this holy shit

Spencer is a fucking zionist retard. He makes us look fucking awful.

Spencer has achieved making nationalists look like disingenuous hipsters who are cool with zionism and gays.

BASED NATIONALIST JEWS AND ZIONISTS

He literally only "won" because the others were even more retarded. It's so obvious that he's deliberately holding punches. He spends more time showing compassion for his supposed "enemies" than representing his alleged pro-white policy.

why is this thread still here?

Winning a debate with Sarcuck isn't exactly an accomplishment. He's still an unlikable faggot who has trouble winning people over whose side he's supposedly on, let alone normalfags.

There's loads of normalfags replying to his tweets saying they were impressed with him

Spencer isn't "trying to deal with the JQ sensibly", he's protecting the jews, who are behind every major problem we're facing. And zionism isn't, and won't ever be, nationalism.

As far as the "normalfags", they're Sarcuck followers who probably realized that Spencer is almost as moderate as they are, and like him that.

Just noticed the bottom part
>>>/trs/

Even Dicky's brother in sphincter, Grindr Greg says that it's obvious that Spencer's statement was in defense of sodomy.

I thought it was confirmed that Richard Spencer was a luminous basketball American?

ITT kikes shill against Spencer.

Once again full context for the faggot quote doesn't make spencer look any better. Some Duck Dynasty guys said anti faggot stuff and spencer defended the fags.

Yeah, those kikes sure hate Spencer's zionism…

duck dynasty are literal cucks, he has a half-black baby

Seems like the Dickster is working on one of those of his own

Oh hi don't mind me just blowing you the fuck out

you're either have literal autism or you're a brainlet

Hi CIAnigger. You need a new script because I've seen you use that line about a dozen times.

How is he exposing the double standard when he calls for an alliance with them and says he's open to jewish funding, or when he denies the Holodomor but not the holocaust?

He's trying to normalize zionism in White Nationalism, and he's been unfortunately successful, at least among the aut-kike crowd.

not an argument

lol stay mad CIAnigger. Dicky sure loves his kikes, doesn't he?

Why do you even come here?

he wants to be a mainstream mass movement, that means making concessions.

you'd probably disagree, but I don't see how we can win if we don't try to adapt at all. the "far-right" hasn't got anywhere for years, and that's because they're trying to peddle totally taboo beliefs and expect to see the same results as a centrist who peddles their beliefs. in other words, false equivalency.

we've had the worst slander campaign in history directed against us, it's stupid to think we can just say what we think totally undiluted and not expect consequences. spencer is trying to bypass this.

I forgot that was something molyneaux even said lmao

Kosher nationalism isn't anything new, and it's been a bigger failure then anything "1.0" or whatever gay little term you have for people like Pierce. See: AmRen. Spencer didn't have a following at all, despite years of him doing what he's doing now, until the jewish press decided to claim he was the top WN in the world. Speaking of which, if he's legit, why has the jewish press done so much to promote him?

he's said during interviews that he saw the election as the perfect opportunity to spread his and the alt-right's ideas, and he used the media to his advantage by making himself sound bigger than he was/is. he's explained all this stuff before.

That's bullshit. He couldn't trick the entire jewish media into thinking he had a following, and the promotion campaign started before he backed Trump. They were even pushing him in 2011 or 2012 when Rachel Maddow did a piece on him, but he was so incompetent that he wasn't able to turn that into anything.

Spencer is good for the jews. They know it, he knows it, we know it, but a handful of aut-kikes who've been brainwashed by TRS just can't see it.

source?

He's a self-admitted zionist who sucks Kike Enoch's kosher cock, claims the Holohoax was real, and endlessly praises israel. Dicky is as controlled opposition as controlled opposition gets. The "concessions" he makes guarantee that his brand of "white nationalism" isn't white nationalism at all but hardcore jew-worshipping zionism. If you stand by him after his support for (((TRS))) then you're either stupid beyond words or a CIA cubicle jockey like I suspect.

I thought it was going to be an interview or they were doing a dedicated segment on him

It was still giving a relative nobody a lot of attention, and something that anyone who was even slightly competent, let alone the genius who tricked the media into thinking he was the top WN in the world, could have taken advantage of.

Spencer is kosher and unappealing, that's why the jews love to promote him.

you disagree with him on some things, cool.

i don't get why this bothers you so much. energy would be a lot better spent against the people who are actively damaging white people, not people who are trying to do the right thing but fuck up (in your view).

You mean people like Dicky Spencer, who LARPs as a white nationalist as a means to promote zionism, perpetuate the holohoax lie, and shield the jews from being blamed for their crimes? Controlled opposition is more dangerous and insidious than clearcut opposition because it acts a as trojan horse. When the DOTR comes, Dicky will hang before any of the kikes he carries water for.

test

test

Dugins work is 100% worth studying because it actually has some very prescient things in there. Anyone who says it isn't worth understanding is a fucking brainlet.
It isn't, it is much more passive and implicit, which is why it is more insidious.
It is fucking horrible optics, he is right.

No, because I am capable of understanding nuance.

Some of those are tactical and concerned about optics, which is a goof thing. Not everyone can be fucking Azzmador because that would guarantee the movement remains too fringe to do anything.

The rest I completely agree with. I understand the impulse towards Zionism, Marx was 'kinda' right about a lot. His criticisms of Liberalism and the cultural decadence it was bound to lead to were 100% spot fucking on.

You're posting fake quotes at this point, Enoch 100% never said he was a mixed Jew. I have seen his ancestry report and he is fucking Serbian.

I am biased because I actually know some of these people personally, but some of you anons that are shilling this "controlled opposition" are so gullible and full of shit it isn't funny.

With the lack of cohesiveness and unity you anons display, not giving people explicitly speaking out for white people the benefit of the doubt, you are pretty much guaranteeing there never will be DOTR.

With useful idiots like you, they don't even need controlled oppositions, whites like you are too broken and paranoid to stick together now.

Why in the fuck would kikes support white zionism?