What do you plan to do to oppose Trump's invasion of Iran?

What do you plan to do to oppose Trump's invasion of Iran?

Will you march in the streets or shitpost?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xlGztzYObRM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I marched during the invasion of Iraq. Didn't do shit

Lets make the marches larger and scarier then

This tbh, democratic attempts have failed. Force is required. Are Tone ignored the will of the people and now the next government to declare war needs to eat a massive sack of shit to get it through.

there is nothing scary about a horde of wimpy, pacifistic, pampered westerners shouting "if you go to war, we won't do anything it." the protests against the iraq invasion were laughable; their total failure a stunning example of the inefficacy and meaninglessness of non-violence. this should have been a wake-up call to any sensible person but, unfortunately, most westerners are cowards who have fallen for the "violence is wrong" meme. god help iran or whomever the next target is, because westerners sure as shit won't.

also, john bolton is disgusting human garbage and i would happily strangle him to death personally if given the opportunity.

I think the 'scarier' qualifier only agrees with you.

More people, with violence.

Seek help

Uh, FUCK IRAQ.

His Iran position seems so politically schizophrenic compared to his Iraq/Russia/Syria position. What's the deal? Does he generally just not have a clue?

Iran would put up much more of a fight than Iraq. Could turn into another Vietnam

yeah, but that's because iran actually has a military, unlike iraq. still it wouldn't be strong enough to resist the might of a full u.s. invasion and air campaign

They don't need to defeat the US. Only need to kill enough Americans that they grow tired of the war.

And they will long before Iran will.

the u.s. occupations of viet nam, afghanistan, and iraq, all lasted more than 10 years each. americans don't grow tired of war easily

and it won't take long for the US army to topple the government.
The worstcase for the US is the terrorist group that seizes power after is really hard to get rid of without destroying the entire country essentially
or ww3

ITT: People still naive enough to believe that The President plans and decides who we go to war with.

bush jr was desperate to invade iraq. he was instrumental in the idea and decision to invade. this notion that he was just a dumb guy strung along by cheney and others is non supported by the record. same for obama; the global assassination program, the bin laden murder; it was all him. presidents aren't gods but they still have executive power.

You guys are saying this as if it will be the US duking it out with Iran alone. You guys seem to be forgetting that Russia is allied with Iran, and that China gives military support to them.

t. Zhang Zhaozhong

we're just speculating. obviously there are mitigating circumstances. if iran acquires nuclear weapons for example, the u.s. will probably discard any military plans it might have

God I hope they don't start drafting people

we all know that the heads of the US military have wanted to topple iran for a while

Pretty much this the Iraq would never have happened without Bush's enthusiastic support. Some of Bush's advisers such as Karen Hughes and Colin Powell were opposed to the war but were unable to convince him against it

Difference is the country is fucking over war, everyone hates Trump and part of the reason he won was because people believed he would be an alternative to the neocon foreign policy. (Yeah obviously Trumpers are retarded, but so what)

Unless we get another 9/11, I don't see public opinion changing that much regarding an invasion of another country.

why not both?
Anyone enjoying pol falling for simple bait and switch?
youtube.com/watch?v=xlGztzYObRM

Nothing. I'm going to use him as a reset button so that from the fallen ashes of Capitalism, communism arises like a beautiful flaming phoenix

the way the American media and establishment has made a huge supervillain out of Iran is so retarded when you factor in that Iran doesn't provoke or attack America and is a far more moderate and secular country than American allies like Saudi Arabia.

I like the subtle shift in media coverage of the Syrian war recently.
Suddenly they've gone from irredeemable worse than hitler tier to telling us that the russians are providing food aid and medicine to liberated aleppo citizens

I wonder if you'd show the same faux-concern were it Clinton getting ready to attack Iran. You know. Like she said she would.

Calling him Putler just ended up making the west look weak as they sat there and shouted at big mean Vlad but did precisely fuck all.

you new here?

No. I just suspect this thread wouldn't have been here had Clinton won. Cause as much as you like to claim impartiality, a lot of you here are salty as fuck that Trump won.

oh, so you're new here. be sure to lurk more before posting

You're not impressing anyone, newfag.

That's sure a nice empty platitude you've got there commie. "Hurrdurr you new?"

Might as well protest the Russian moonbase, because neither of these things are happening.

Don't even bother user. Holla Forums is a tool defined by and built to crack consensus; it's just reactionary shitposting to drag down 8ch as a whole.

is this supposed to be an insult? this board is devoted to communism and leftist thought

if you weren't new, you wouldn't think this board or anyone on it pro-clinton. like i said, lurk more

yeah, that's right. what are you going to do about it?

Laugh at the mental process of a child in the body of a grown-ass man, like with most idiots.

that's good. have fun. and remember, lurk more

I didn't say Pro-Clinton. I said anti-Trump. Do keep up sweetie.

ok. if you weren't new, you wouldn't think this board or anyone on it irrationally anti-trump. like i said, lurk more

yep. and i won't stop

Thanks for letting us all know your feelings petal. Lurk more newfag.

It's a Holla Forums using words they think they know the meaning of episode!

Shame. I used to have a screencap of one of you geniuses saying 'Trump will start ww3'.

i had cereal for breakfast. any more anecdotes you'd like to swap?

what cereal?

And the board spents weeks jokingly peddling Hillary as the pro-nuclear war Posadaism candidate.

Stop being such a typical r/The_Donald faggot and shitting up threads trying to convince people you're not some jumped up little newfag. Take advantage of the main benefits of imageboards and go find somewhere else to be retarded and act like this never happened.

capitalism flakes

I prefer Snowflakes for breakfast.

Trump will not invade Iran. Jesus…look at the state of the US, they are swamped in public debt, they can't afford a massive invasion of Iran. Besides what made Iran becoming what they are now, was US meddling on their affairs.
If anything, Trump should slash at least half the military budget, otherwise we shall see USA asking for an IMF loan.

I'm pretty sure Trump is redpilled on the Jews and Saudis.

He's the isolationist candidate you fucking dolts, stop fear mongering now.

Try being less stupid

Trump will print money to pay for the war.

They both have the same impact on what the government does, so..

But rioting does sound good, I'm all up for that.

Michael Flynn has a word or two about that.