California Prosecutes Man For Posting Anti-Muslim Messages On Facebook

amp.dailycaller.com/2017/12/30/california-prosecutes-man-for-posting-anti-muslim-messages-on-facebook/

California has leveled misdemeanor charges against 41-year-old Mark Feigin after he sent five anti-Muslim posts to the Religion of Cuck™ic Center of Southern California’s (ICSC) Facebook page in 2016.

The California Attorney General’s office argues that his comments constituted “repeated contact by means of an electronic communication device” with “intent to annoy or harass,” a misdemeanor under California law, Reason.com reported Friday. California courts are scheduled to begin the trial Jan. 2, according to court records. Feigin admitted in October 2016 that he wrote the following comments between Sept. 17 and 25 of the same year.

“THE TERROR HIKE … SOUNDS LIKE FUN” (In reference to the Center’s advertised “Sunset Hike”)
“THE MORE MUSLIMS WE ALLOW INTO AMERICA THE MORE TERROR WE WILL SEE.”
“PRACTICING Religion of Cuck™ CAN SLOW OR EVEN REVERSE THE PROCESS OF HUMAN EVOLUTION.”
“Religion of Cuck™ is dangerous – fact: the more muslim savages we allow into america – the more terror we will see -this is a fact which is undeniable.”
“Filthy muslim shit has no place in western civilization.”

ICSC Communications Coordinator Kristin Stangas blocked Feigin soon after he made the final post, but also kept copies of the comments to pursue legal action. The Los Angeles Police Department arrested Feigin Oct. 19 and interviewed him. Feigin is now arguing that his charges should be dismissed because they are based on an unconstitutional application of the law.

Specifically, Cal. Penal Code § 653m(b) states that “every person who, with intent to annoy or harass, makes repeated telephone calls or makes repeated contact by means of an electronic communication device … to another person is … guilty of a misdemeanor. Nothing in this subdivision shall apply to telephone calls or electronic contacts made in good faith or during the ordinary course and scope of business.”

The AG’s office argues that Facebook comments are not legally different from telephone calls in this circumstance, and that Feigin’s intent was clearly to “annoy or harass,” making his actions illegal.

Crash: That’s a cocksucking call!
Umpire: Did you call me a cocksucker?
Crash: No, I didn’t.
Umpire: Did you call me a cocksucker? Huh?
Crash: I said it was a cocksucking call. You can’t throw me for that!
Umpire: Well, you missed the tag!
Crash: You can’t run me for that!
Umpire: You missed the tag, buddy!
Crash: You just spit on me!
Umpire: I did not spit on you!
Crash: You spit on me!
Umpire: I did not spit on you!
Crash: Oh, you’re in the wrong business, Jack!
Umpire: Oh yeah? Yeah?
Crash: You’re Sears & Roebuck material!
Umpire: Yeah, right! You’re pushing it, buddy. You’re pushing it. You want me to run you out? I’ll run you!
Crash: Oh, you want me to call you a cocksucker?
Umpire: Go ahead. Try it!
Crash: You want me to call…
Umpire: Try it! Try it!
Crash: Beg me! Pretty please, beg!
Umpire: Call me a cocksucker and you’re outta here!
Crash: Pretty please, beg me!
Umpire: Call me a cocksucker and you’re outta here!
Crash: You’re a cocksucker! You’re a cocksucker!
Umpire: You’re outta here!
Crash: Shit!

its going to take a lot of blood to get this nation back on track

Did that semitic protection bill pass in congress? If so there goes your 1st amendment rights and this is why he got in trouble.

checked!
I'm more optimistic than that. When the mood changes it can change pretty quickly and things that people used to just quietly tolerate are no longer acceptable. When enough people just call them out on their bullshit the cops won't go an enforce stuff that is considered stupid. Take sodomy laws as an example. Some counties have rules against blowjobs or women on top, and nobody takes it seriously anymore so it is never enforced.
Once some of the new Judges get in place and the old Obama era holdovers get kicked out it's a whole new ball game.

Amazing, that's almost exactly what Title 2 of the Communications Act contains. And it's what Trump and Pajit dropped and all the liberals cried about it being the end of NN. Didn't take long for the liberals to show what they really wanted NN for.

So he was only prosecuted because he chose to comment on a mudslime page? Had he posted those things as his status it would've been fine?

I want to eat that baby bacon!

Stop de-railing

Opinionated comments on a public-facing internet social networking service are within "the ordinary course and scope of business".

Reminder that humans have less public rights than dogs.
Shit in the park, clean it up, and see what happens.

Semites actually believe this.

The U.S. is going the same way as Europe/Canada with this shit.

Gtfo cocksucking degenerate.

Why would anybody do that? I know that the animals don't know/care what they are eating, but the people do. I don't see why someone would enjoy this kind of lowlevel casual cruelty.
inb4 meat is meat, that's not the point. If they were just feeding leftovers to the pigs it would be one thing,but the fact that they comment on it the way they do shows that they are enjoying it.

Wouldn't be the first time.

Fucking poo in loos on my chan again

So if commiefornia wins this case can future antifa antiwhites be prosecuted under the same law for harassing and gangstalking individuals for their opinions?

>>>/suicide/

Kike detected.

unless you live in Denver

I didn't know "anti-muslim" was a legally recognized term. People need to start greeting charges like this with a gun…. oh wait… California. What a shithole.

You've gotta be kidding me with this shit.
Cannibalism is bad almost as a rule, and also having a bit of common decency doesn't make you a kike at all.
If anyone here is a kike it's you.

Jesucristo! Por que?

can i sue television networks?

Who's the prosecutor? Can we dox him and his family?

They have to prove intent.

If it was that easy then every one of us could slam the hammer on the cock of every fucking telemarketer, fundraiser, political group, loan shark and church cunt who calls or emails us. If this goes through, prepare for the mass fuckening against the aforementioned cunts.

you don't understand US law at all it seems

If the conviction occurs, it will get overturned.

President Trump should send the feds in for the entire state breaking the law (harboring illegal aliens).

Yeah with even more filthy Jews behind the reigns its going to be another huge win for Israel.

Law is lies, nigger
All that fucking law, it's just for some people. Discriminate against niggers, kikes, homos, women? oy vey! The nigger, kike, homo, and women judges will bring down the fucking hammer. Be white, be a man, get discriminated because you're either?

LAW IS LIES
FUCK OFF WITH YOUR KIKE LIES