youtube.com/watch?v=lktmmd7YnD8
genesispark.com/exhibits/evidence/historical/dragons/
youtube.com/watch?v=niDCq3TbvOo
youtube.com/watch?v=W6M1b36KbHs
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who writes these garbage articles.

Not video games.

Women. They constantly need affirmation, and have turned our entire civilization into a circle jerk to assuage their feelings of incompetency relative to men.

If being bad at games doesn't matter, why write an article about it? Simple, it's not enough they accept a fault, they have to be celebrated for it as well.

The typical attention whoring article. It just so happens that today's male hobby being ruined by women and pussies are gaming, tomorrow it could be very well leadership of a nation. Oh wait.

sage

I think most of it happened in parallel. There was no hopping from one thing to another. The floodgates were open simultaneously, it's just that certain communities were stronger.

What else is new?

It all started out when they were allowed to vote. In less than 200 years they have shown what society is like when women and their pussy orbiters are allowed any sort of relevance: a shithole with modern trappings.

anyone keeping a compilation ? one by one isn't very effective

You got an actual quote of that? Please, show me and the article link too! Please!

archive.is/l3uHC

is your jewgle fu that bad?

There should be a death penalty for being shit at dota tbh

Holla Forums isn't any better at vidya tbh fam

I seriously doubt they were worse than Polygon when they did their 'first look' at nu-Doom.

"I'm female and terrible at said thing. Its unfair and its men's fault so lets lower the bar until said thing is worthless"

Every time.

A woman complaining about something? Truly a groundbreaking event.

You have to go back.

Why does someone who hates vidya so much, keep making "games"?

So fucking true. I joined a bunch of girl gaming communities hoping make some new friends My gender who enjoyed my favorite pastime. I suggested a friendly pvp competitions for a couple games we all enjoyed playing, and no one was fucking interested. They belittled me for even suggesting it.

Why are you even playing these games than, you fucking morons. The entire game is based on PVP!

So I watch some of these girls play. They just rely on male gamers to carry them. No wonder they don't want to compete.

Why do they have be so damn sensitive about everything too!

I always try, and I never fit in, but I keep trying.

m8 voting is a much more recent thing in most countries in general even for men

there should be a death penalty for playing dota

LOL

If you want to be a journalist for them?
Yes.
If you want your voice to matter in discussion? yes.

What game do they play?

Holla Forums has certainly become more angry over the years, and has a desperate need to self affirm their own worth by seeking out other worthless people and comparing themselves to them.

It was always angry bitch nigga.

stop wasting your time and play with the boys.

as long as you can handle the bantz all will be well.

Trannies aren't allowed to post here

>>>/cuckchan/

If they are trying to argue that there is nothing wrong with being bad at games, then how can they also argue that games need to be dumbed down for them? Do they not see the contradiction there?

Overwatch, Destiny, dota, etc. And yet they don't like pvp.
It makes no sense at all.

It's not the same though. As terrible as most female gamers are, (especially when they get uber offended by every little thing), they are still fun to talk too.
Can you understand how I feel? I have playing with boys my entire life, back in the 90s when most girls didn't even care for gaming. Now the female gaming community is bigger than ever, and I don't fit in. It hurts user.

What are you talking about user? Trannies post here all the time. I can even name a few. I'm not a newfag. I've been here for a very long time. My first chan, actually.

why is everything have to be a fucking culture o community with you fags

I going to be so happy when hillary gets into office, USA will be the new Sweden HAHAHA

modern games are dead. of course no one cares especially not Holla Forums.
i bet most of you are playing the latest AAA garbage as we speak.
however if you are a true fan of video games there are more than enough old games to keep you happy for a lifetime.

Nobody needs to be good at videogames. Just don't cry like a little bitch when you can't clear a game.

i made my 65 year old mom play nu dooms intro.headshot first shot. my mom is better than polygon.

The OP article is talking about a normalfag guy being shit at video games though, not a Gurl Gamer

If games are dead for you then why do you continue to hate what they become, move on.

Challenge:
Name a "new" game that doesn't suck.

Do they play because it's popular?

LOL
I still go to cracked from time to time so I can see the lengths they will go to virtue signal. This is from a recent photoshop context, and well into batshit insane territory.

Stick to your niggas, don't fucking go looking to be with wymin because they're wymin. Just pick a game and play it.

Better yet, go fucking single player like a lot of us do.

and it'll remain that bad because you are a spoonfeeding faggot

and it'll remain that bad because you are a spoonfeeding faggot

In Silence of the Lambs its made clear that Buffalo Bill is't even trans. They discuss it and its revealed that he was denied transition because his problems were caused by a weird attachment to his mother or some shit

Thats because its fake. Its just shitty mobile games and garbage that should have died in the 80's and 90's.

The smaller number of girls who touch anything more are doing it for attention. You are a unicorn yes I am blindly trusting the fact your a grrl online and you will just have to deal.

This was back when it wasn't considered bigotry to suggest that gender dysmorphia can be treated by working out emotional issues.
Now, either you agree it needs to be accommodated with radical genital mutilation or you pay a $200,000 fine.

But it was still considered as an option and was denied for him.

To add, I think they treated it as more of a specialty thing and they considered some people 'true' transexuals and would consider transition for them. But Bufallo Bill isn't one of them

And right now, the rhetoric is that it is bigotry to deny that option. I think the attitude adopted by Cracked is that the movie is bigoted for writing a character who can't immediately solve all his complex emotional issues by cutting off his dick and getting hair extensions.

Ahh I see what you're saying, I misunderstood

It puts the lotion on its skin or else it denies my agency as a strong, beautiful woman who has the right to walk into whichever bathroom xzyhse chooses.

Actually in order to get the therapy you need to talk with psychiatrists. They need to evaluate your request. You can't just walk into a hospital and have your penis cut off. Also in my country the minimum age for hormone therapy is 16.

Changing your gender is a pretty big decision. I doubt anyone just does it on a whim.

This is true and part of what makes me not care about how shit the industry has become. It's sad that it's gotten as bad as it has and that we are likely going to miss out on some great games that could have come out in a better time but there are enough old games to keep me going.

Just playing old games I own on the 360 or PC along with the odd new game on the PS4 is enough to keep me entertained for a long time. If that's not enough then I have a bunch of quality games on both the PS1 and PS2 to play through. There are some new games that look like they have potential so I haven't completely given up but I don't even bother with most of the AAA trash that gets churned out other than laughing at it when it flops.

Changing your gender is impossible.

All you can do is alter your outward appearance until you satisfy your dysphoria

and then kill yourself after realizing what you've done

one tranny said that >she believed there were 2 types of trannies.

the dysphorics who truly want to be women
the fetishists that do it for sexual reasons.

the fetishists in >her opinion were most likely to commit suicide because when they become eunuchs they lose their sex drive and are horrified by what they had done.

For fuck’s sake.

There's more to it than just that. He's forgetting to distinguish between the people who were faggots from birth and the people who develop dysphoria as a fucked-up method of coping with trauma or depression. Almost every tranny I've ever met that wasn't a fetishist was one of the latter, and the dysphoria usually goes away once their other problems are treated.

oh i don't doubt.

Its mental illness no matter how you slice it.

It wasn't all at the same time. Comics were invaded before vidya.

If you had ever spent any time around internet trannies I have you would know that they specifically seek out psychiatrists who won't ask too many questions (the code phrase used for this by psychiatrists is "harm reduction", which basically means they'll give you a hormone script if you say you might kill or castrate yourself)

this guy plays with his fucking face and even he tells people to git gud

if you have fully functional hands, you have no fucking excuse not to be at least competent at vidya

If you're playing anything involving team efforts, yes. If you're so bad that you're basically dead weight, then you take away from the enjoyment that others are experiencing. If you're playing single-player stuff, that's different. I don't give a fuck on how bad you are, unless you're also a reviewer. If you have a stupid question, chances are there's an answer somewhere that you can look up.

This is not complicated.

Being bad at videogames doesn't mean you have no interest or knowledge about them though. I am really bad at them but I like them.

Or cry. But in silence. And don't blame the game for your ineptitude

I hope you're at least using the browser version because you're getting Datamined.

fixed
back then even if you sucked at playing the game you could always do something that requires minimum effort like scouting or stuff the rest of team can't be arsed to do and be a credit. your death didn't cause everything to snowball against your team and it didn't really matter if 2 or 3 people out of 12 just dicks around the map

is that original first video still up?

Do you have any archived links about this?
All of my Internet buddies refuse to go back to IRC.

It's an exaggeration of course, but the point still stands, it never takes long for a society to go to shit once they start caving in to the demands of the most mentally unstable members.

So that's where you find these retards. I've never came across any of these people when I've played online in the past.
Maybe I'm just lucky.

Most of them are trannies in those groups as well.

On the plus side, they're all pro-Gamergate and anti-SJW, since the fan community had massive problems with SJWs in the past.

why dont we all become trannies so we can get jew support?

Speaking of being shit, what's the best way to practice leading the target? I've always been bad at it and I'm not sure where to begin in improving this technique so I can git gud.

Its right there.
First check:
discordapp.com/company
Scroll down past the funny dev faces and look at the investors linked. One of them in Tencent(Gook extraordinary, if you don't know about their exploits you're missing out)
Second check is the ToS and Privacy Policy
discordapp.com/privacy
>Our Services currently do not respond to “Do Not Track” (DNT) signals and operate as described in this Privacy Policy whether or not a DNT signal is received
>All Unsolicited Information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and we shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, and distribute such Unsolicited Information to others without limitation or attribution.
Also related:

Most services at least announce they've changed the privacy policy when you first log on, fuck. What are you hiding here?

Go jewgle "white man white woman" :^)

play missile command

Why?

Rubbish article, but nothing in the screencap correlates with the headline. You are just as bad as they are, you cuckchan-tier piece of shit.

did you know that aurins make for more attractive females?

Because he can't get anyone to give him money to make movies.

Is the game still alive?

He can't make it in the movie industry because his ideas suck. It doesn't take effort to be a shitty designer.

And nobody wants to see his shitty movies (because they will be the same old shit all over again).

Holy shit that first video gave me cancer.
It's not about difficulty, it's about fucking believability of the world, which in a ROLE PLAYING GAME is pretty fucking important.
The cazadores north of start in NV are kind of bullshit, but the deathclaw valley is explained in the game as their breeding grounds and shit, and it fits perfectly. Hell, you can go there to get XP and some loot early on if you're good at kiting.

You can be bad at games. Just don't write about them if you're bad. And certainly don't write about how being bad gives you a unique insight. Don't ever do that.

Saying it has become more angry doesn't negate it being angry in the past, you dumb idiot.

Any story?

Both are capital crimes by SJW standards.

Read up on this wonderful individual who almost single-handedly destroyed the fandom by using social justice rhetoric to excuse endless bullying, harassment, build a cult around herself, demands to be worshiped as a god (seriously) and even driving her boyfriend to suicide.

lolcow.wiki/wiki/Vade
encyclopediadramatica.se/Scoutgender

You don't need to lower yourself to fit into their standard. Don't "fit in" at all, be yourself.

is this really the kind of place you should be saying that? of course it is, too many lily livered tadpoles around here

I don't care what his political opinions are, I think his opinions about video games are shit.

Do you really care about being part of any "gaming community' in particular? I just play vidya because i enjoy it, not to make a social statement to myself or to those around me.

absolutely not, im funposting

kill yourself.

grab you by the pussy

Can we all just agree that leftists belong in the gas chamber? I don't understand why, after all these years, saying that Marxists need to be exterminated seems to be such a controversial thing to say.

>>>/facebook/

They have a point that things are too monotonous and less experimental nowadays. I'm not saying it has anything to do with race, but more variety in art would be nice.

0 for 2.

Is there a video of this presentation anywhere? Who gave it?

You vermin always default to this defense, pretending this isn't the true face of your vile ideology.

You don't get it. The people pushing this shit are the ones making art more monotonous and less experimental. To them, "experimental" is walking around in a static environment or garish colour schemes, accompanied by indie rock and hamfisted messages about sandniggers and feminism.

Guess the term "experimental drugs" takes on a whole new meaning.
Wew

Experimental is their codeword for "replace all the white men with niggers".

The problem is big budgets. Like movies, if someone approves someone's crazy idea and it's a flop everyone will blame the guy for trying something new instead of copying what's currently selling best. If he approves another Sport CurrentYear even if it fails well there was no way he could have known and he keeps his job.

SJW detected.

Keep telling yourself that.

Show us your dick

hah, i knew it, i knew liberals would make up something related to either pedophilia or incest about trump

It's like you're not even trying to hide it anymore.

Daily reminder that the Alt-Right Holla Forums audience is just as retarded as the radical left.

If you're not a Conservative Libertarian Christian, you might aswell kill yourself.

(You)(You)(You)(You)
(You)(You)(You)(You)
(You)(You)(You)(You)
(You)(You)(You)(You)
(You)(You)(You)(You)

Reported for not even trying.

lol

I used to help out at an old folk's home where they used the Wii as a means of getting the residents to do "mild" physical exertion. This 92 year old consistently kicked my ass at Wii bowling.

I got the last laugh though because he's dead.

His suffering is over.
And you still suck at Wii bowling.

actually pretty accurate, nice job

thinking the other side should be the precipitants of eugenics programs

I can see it now:

Alternative ending, as i can't decide between the two:
>i look over and he grins at me
>"who's laughing now, user?"

My suffering has only begun.

I've pretty much been playing my PS1/PS2 games and Splatoon as of late. I'm going to hunt down an NES/SNES at some point. Collecting old games is far more fulfilling for me than keeping up to date with all the new ones now.

Where do you think we are?

Earth.

Hell/Sheol/Hades is where you go once you die in your sins.

what if reincarnation is real and heaven and hell are simply your starting conditions when you respawn?
Heaven = born into a rich family in first world country
hell = third world dirt farmer child
if you were just sort of average in life, you live again as average in your next life. someone born into hell can redeem themselves through selfless actions and changing the world for the better and live a nice next life. someone born into heaven can get a fat head and lose touch with their fellow humans and start to look down on them and abuse them for the generation of more wealth, which would merit them a hellbirth next round.

we could all be here getting our shit stomped all over by SJWs because we were below average performers in our past lives, but not bad enough to get stuck on a designated shitting street, which is why we're all assholes but also have morals.

I fucking hate this cringeworthy "as someone who is HURRDURRDERP", but I feel it's too relevant not to mention that I absolutely fucking suck at video games, and there's no need to feel proud of it like some special fucking snowflake. Skill in video games does impact one's ability to contribute meaningfully to the medium so as to not dumb it down. Casuals who will refuse to ever challenge themselves are worthless retards who don't value video games at all and their "experiences" and opinions should be just safely disregarded, like this whore
If you suck at video games, fine, but don't ever demand that they start pandering to you or criticize games simply because you suck too much, if one has an attitude like that he should most definitely be judged and reminded that he is cancer

Given that most SJWs are trust fund kiddies, that would mean they were saints in their past lives- so why are they so evil in their current life?

the SJW masses are ignorant, weak-willed children who only become malevolent after being brainwashed by their fellows. The problem is the ringleaders.

Ephesians 6:12: "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

god isnt real retard, read dawkins.

Agreed. I suck at video games. I play too aggressively, my reaction time isn't great, my and my hands are shot so I can't do any complex inputs anymore. I'm not demanding games cater to me. I'm trying to get better at them. I can still handle stuff that fucks over casuals. Game journos and casuals were whining about MGR being too hard because of Blade Wolf, and I blew through the game several times. What I lack in skill I make up for in perseverance.

0/10

we don't know what we don't know. the idea of god could be fabricated for the sake of religions and controlling the masses, but there could have been another organism from a distant world or another dimension that seeded our planet with life and watches us undetectable by our science.

wrong, scientists literally proved god doenst exist

look at the butthurt christcucks clinging to bronze age beliefs. this is an age of science you retards.

Reported.

so where in this pyramid does the true religion fit?, and which religion is the true religion?

Reported.

to who, your skydaddy? LMAO kid

Thanks for outing yourself.

the only thing I outed was ur mom's pussy last night

science triumphs over superstition yet again. ;)

sage

Stop replying to him, he doesn't even believe what he says, he's just baiting.

No shit, sherlock.

No, if anything its a vast understatement. It didn't take them anywhere close to 200 years.

Fucking kill thyself, reported and sage'd.

You sure showed him.

I always enjoy reading these theories. I particularly like the ones that say we were put here by by some ancient advanced race.
Fuck, for all we know people may actually be getting abducted by ayys and they were the ones who put us here as part of some grand experiment.
Polite sage for off topic bullshittery

Care to elaborate or post somelinks?
I know they own LoL (and fucked it up badly) and that they did some shady shit in China (where they dominated the assfaggots industry since they're a monopoly) but I know nothing more.

sage for off-topic, reported for derailing

Nevermind, pisstian hotpockets (yet again) deleted anti-christian bait and spam but left the pro-christian one up:

Way to go christcucks.

Stay mad, fedora.

By the same token, would you willing to agree that book-burning fundies exemplify rightism? If not, maybe admit that these puritanical reprobates have essentially nothing to do with genuine leftism or Marxism, but represent a nonpartisan strain of sociopathy that expresses itself wherever ideological uniformity overwhelms healthy introspection.

wow you sure showed me
now back to >>>/cuckchan/

Sad.

How about we look into vidya? Jack Thompson was a registered democrat during his crusade against games, the Congressional committee that fucked with Mortal Kombat, Doom and Night Trap was chaired by three Democrats, and Hillary was a notorious opponent of vidya. The narrative that the right wing is as bad as the left wing is pure garbage and the usual false equivalence the left resorts to when pushed into a corner.

The past 60 years have shown us what genuine leftism is. A death toll comparable to two world wars combined speaks for itself.

Yet these sociopaths always seem to find themselves in positions of power in the left. Right wing nuts that burn books are a fringe minority not supported by the right wing at large unlike with the left, where the nutters are the academics, journalists, celebrities, writers and politicians.

It really comes down to the fact that no matter how bad the right wing might fuck up, it would never have done to the West what the left has done in the past century. They've pretty much spelled the doom for the white race.

THAT FUCKING NOSE

I wonder about the people who post that chart
is this bait?

lol

strangenotions.com/gods-philosophers/

It's either bait or he's genuinely underage. I remember when I was an edgy rebellious 15 year old..

Christianity is still the religion of the cuck.

I'm not even Christian, I just hate retards that post bullshit.

Nope.

You posted the wrong image

Atheists are uneducated and clueless when it comes to history, theology, philosophy or science.

Shouldn't surprise you.

Well thanks buddy.

Roman Catholicism =/= Biblical Christianity

Try again.

com….comm..common f..f….fi…filth de…detected
fucking c..cu..cuck

I've never seen so much idiocy and anti-self-awareness before.
Interesting!

What are you on? New Testament is anti-Semitic and red pilled as fuck.

meant for

Truly, only the most righteous and loyal of gentiles are allowed to worship the Jewish messiah, according to the holy scripture written by Jews.

It's plain to see what the end result of centuries of Christian indoctrination have turned the West into. Christians are such cucks they worship a religion that tells them that the nigger is their equal, where their priesthood, unanimously called racism a sin.

Good joke.

Read this whole 1st image.
Then glance over the rest.

I fail to see the problem.

Christians always crack me up with their delusions.

ATHEISTS BTFO

The enemy of my enemy is not my friend. You're as cancerous as the bitch who wrote the article.

Freud and Marx were filthy kikes, Darwin was not.

I wish you stupid fuckers would get it through your skulls and stop sucking Jewish penis.

We need a projector over here.

waiting for the great atheist crusades to begin
waiting
waiting
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

We aren't dumb enough to go sacrifice our lives to liberate the Jewish temple from the Muslim hordes, nor are we hypocritical enough to fuck up Constantinople so hard it made it easy to conquer by the Turks.

But go ahead you dumb Jew worshiper, make your masters proud.

There is NO salvation for cuckstians.
They are worse than jews.
Traitors are always a bigger enemy than the enemy himself; like shadows, they hide themselves in our midst.
see 1st pic

see 2nd and 3rd and 4th pic

Whenever someone tells me he's an atheist, I automatically disregard him as an idiot.

It is impossible to take atheists seriously after having watched so many debates where they get destroyed whether on the topic of theology, philosophy, politics or natural science.

There is zero evidence for the metaphysical hypothesis of "evolution" (which has like 6 different meanings).

Evolutionists use logical fallacies and equivocation to dazzle their opponents. Darwinism is a religious worldview and has nothing to do with real science. Kent Hovind has already debunked the "ape to man" religion years ago.

If you genuinely unironically believe you came from a rock, you're an insane idiot.

Atheism is the worst religion.

Facts don't care about your feelings.

Including Joe (((Lieberman))) and Herb (((Kohl))).

We aren't talking about that you stupid cuckold. We are talking about the mechanism of natural selection and genetic mutation.

But I forgive you, it's not like you have any actual facts to argue with.

Otherwise known as facts and the empirical method. I know how such things are kryptonite and your brothers in cucking, the Marxists.

Okay.

And here you prove what a complete imbeciles Christians are. Man did not come from ape, we are two separate evolutionary branches that share a distant ancestor.

Once again, a fine display of ignorance. Evolution does not deal with the origin of life, merely the mechanisms through which it diversifies.

Christianity tells us all races are equal under God, science clearly shows niggers are inferior. But I guess, as a Christian, having the truth come out would upset your Zionist masters.

Here is where the christcuck goes full retard. There is no helping him now.

My bad for not mentioning the names, but yes.

Also, Byron Dorgan, the third member, is a Lutheran christcuck. Pure (((coincidence))) as always.

1. Evolutionist makes an article titled: "Misconceptions About Evolution", trying to appear smart and pretend evolution is real.
talkorigins.org/faqs/faq-misconceptions.html

2. Creationist makes a lenghty rebuttal, proving the evolutionist wrong with facts.
trueorigin.org/isakrbtl.php

3. Evolutionist's reply gets torn apart.
trueorigin.org/ca_tw_02.php

Evolution is a religion. Yes, evolution is the faith of atheism because it replaces God with man. When you've conned yourself into believing that some kind of ancient slime morphed into progressively complex and directional life forms, you are in the realm of faith, not science.

newgeology.us/presentation32.html
trueorigin.org/spetner1.php
trueorigin.org/creatheory.php

evidentcreation.com/TRM-Logerr.html

bible.ca/archeology/bible-archeology.htm

youtube.com/watch?v=jMr278CMAIA

youtube.com/watch?v=FvzMIJla28g

youtube.com/watch?v=shyI-aQaXD0

youtube.com/watch?v=Gjvuwne0RrE

youtube.com/watch?v=TJ-3fP4H8Ss

youtube.com/watch?v=0WE57wllfIc

youtube.com/watch?v=rovovsBCQWQ

youtube.com/watch?v=gFgohPpu0rE

youtube.com/watch?v=lktmmd7YnD8

genesispark.com/exhibits/evidence/historical/dragons/
youtube.com/watch?v=niDCq3TbvOo
youtube.com/watch?v=W6M1b36KbHs

Facts don't care about your feelings, atheist.

reminder if you are not a muslim you might as well bomb yourself.

Is this a thread or a bait shop?

where is your bait?

I just wanted an SJW in gaming hate thread.

I'm sorry, sir. I don't have any. I was here this morning and could swear it was a thread. But, I walk into it now and it appears to have been converted into a bait factory. I'll be going, now. Apologies.

Just like leftists, Christians ruin everything. It's why they haven't managed to make a game that isn't shit.

i bet one of the uIDs here is mark, i guaran-fucking-tee that at least one of the anons here is that obese piece of shit, or at least one of his redditor goons, i can bet one of my nuts on it.

That's funny because the theory of evolution is the foundation of Marxism and degeneracy today.
Without a godless worldview based on naturalism that reduces man to animals, Communism would never have taken off.

Logical Fallacies of Evolution 101

How often have you heard evolutionists say: "There's really no disagreement among reputable scientists when it comes to evolution." Or: "Evolution is settled science." Creation Moments has heard such statements fall from the lips of Richard Dawkins, PZ Myers, Eugenie Scott and many others, too numerous to mention.

Clearly these evolutionists are all working off the same page in their playbook. They're also showing that they aren't thinking clearly. Why? Because they are writing books, making films and giving speeches tearing down scientists who disagree with them. But wait - didn't they just say that there's no disagreement among reputable scientists and we're dealing with settled science?

By saying things like this, evolutionists believe that people can be easily fooled by one of the oldest logical fallacies in the book - the argumentum ad populum. As used by evolutionists, this fallacy can be stated like this: "Since all scientists believe in evolution, evolution must be scientifically correct."

Even if the first part of this assertion were true - which it isn't - the second part does not logically follow. It's like the child who tries to justify some undesirable behavior by saying, "It must be okay because all the kids are doing it." Besides, if scientific truth is determined by majority vote or by what most scientists believe at a certain point in time, then Darwinism itself would have been rejected when it was first proposed.

The argumentum ad populum is an illogical way for evolutionists to sway people to their position. Watch out for it whenever it's used by others … and avoid using it yourself as you seek to defend biblical truth.

Evolutionists have to rely on logical fallacies, because there is no evidence supporting the theory that species produce offspring that are not of their species. Only by using logic errors can evolutionists generate a belief in something that has not occurred and is not occurring.

Begging the Question: This is circular logic. An assumption is used to validate a premise. Evolution is assumed to be factual; therefore, evolutionists dismiss outright fraud as being acceptable because it illustrates a true point. One popular form of this is, "Although it is mathematically impossible for life to have occurred by chance, we're here, so that proves it happened."

Hasty Generalization: A small sampling of data is used to “prove” a large conclusion. For example, evolutionists like to claim that evidence of people dwelling in caves in former times means humans came from a more primitive species. This is overgeneralizing at its extreme. In fact, humans are still dwelling in caves, and not because they are a primitive species.

Hypothesis Contrary to Fact: This tries to prove a point by creating a hypothesis that has already been disproved. For example, evolutionists state that theists are retarding science. This is contrary to fact. Many scientific advances were made and are being made by people who believe in God. Copernicus, Kepler, Galileo, Newton, and Mendel, for example, all believed in God.

Misuse of Authority: A group of “experts” is used to prove a conclusion, even if that group does not actually agree with it. An example is "All educated people know evolution is a fact."

Chronological Snobbery: This fallacy says that the evidence is ancient, so it can't be verified by observation. Thus we have the "millions" of years timetable for evolutionists.

You will find that every argument in favor of evolution hinges on a logical fallacy. All the evidence clearly points to design, not accident, as the source of life.

It's just christcucks getting offended when people remind them they are a Jewish cult.

We can always talk about the fact that I have yet to see a game featuring an attractive nigger sow that isn't actually a Caucasian girl painted black.

To see the fallacy Hypothesis Contrary to Fact in full force merely read the literature of any evolutionist and note that the literature will have references such as: may or may have, must or must have, possibly,could or could have, should or should have, might or might be, etc. Then note that their conclusion demands to be recognized as scientific fact. Apparently evolutionists did not get instruction concerning scientific axioms and principles that demand that any conclusion that rests on these kinds of phrases can never be considered a valid theory or fact.

One hasty generalization is when micro-evolution (adaptation within a species) is used to support macro-evolution (the change of one species into a different one.) The first is merely normal. The second never occurs. Yet evolutionists say that because some bacteria are resistant to antibiotics, this difference within the species proves that species change into creatures that are not of their own kind. That's a hasty generalization for you.

Evolutionists are constantly begging the question. They base their extrapolations on assumptions. A good example of this is the rock record. Evolutionists say that slow, steady rate erosion created rock layers that were obviously caused in a cataclysm. Evolutionists ignore the real world of sudden disasters that dramatically and suddenly change the landscape, since that ruins their theory of slow, predictable change over millions of years.

The theory of evolution is often referred to as a tested and proven scientific fact, when evidence overwhelmingly is against it. In fact, the theory of evolution is based on conjecture, and from there assumptions are made that contradict observable fact. Evolutionary arguments cannot withstand objective, in-depth criticism because they are nothing but hot air.

By true scientific standards, evolution is not even a theory. A scientific theory is confirmed by observations and is falsifiable. There will be proof whether it is right or wrong.

Evolution cannot be put to a test, since it supposedly happened millions of years ago and we certainly never see it happening now. It can never be proved—either true or false. It has always been on speculation alone.

Because there is no actual evidence to support evolution, proponents resort to logical fallacies. Evolution puts forth a tautology, which is the circular argument that the fittest survive, and therefore those who survive are the fittest. See how one statement is used as proof of a repetition of the same argument. The fittest—those who leave the most offspring, evolutionists say— leave the most offspring. A hamster spinning in its cage could hardly go in more circles!

There is a line of reasoning known as a "reductio ad absurdum" ("reducing to absurdity"). Evolutionists like to do this all the time. They try to show that belief in a Creator is false because it is absurd. "We cannot see the Creator, we cannot hear the Creator, and we cannot touch him," they say. "So we're supposed to believe this tripe?"

Meanwhile, we cannot see species turning into another species, but they expect us to believe that they do.

Good to see you admit defeat and prove to us that atheists are illogical and unreasonable.

Filtered, because you lost and have no arguments.

ITT: comfy SJW hate thread derailed by cucked atheists arguing with cucked christians

Or just shitposting goons.

Let me fix that for you.

ITT: atheists getting intellectually destroyed and humiliated

Actually evolutionary theory says there is both a small linear change as well as rapid changes. It's possible for different species at different time periods to have evolved at different rates.

We also have done real time experiments of evolution by breeding for selected traits. This is true in plants and animals.

But nice bait.

underrail

This.
It can't possibly be more obvious Anti-Evo Sperg is a goon that derails threads exchanging info that SJWs don't want spread. Not sure what triggered him here, though.

Stop responding to it.

Variation within kinds =/= evolution

newgeology.us/presentation32.html

Hence why the theory of evolution is called a theory.

"points" of her argument

Yeah, soccer is for the gays and even bigger gays like to talk about it, I hear it is a real problem in Europe.
Because adults should have more developed motor skill than a child.
People who actually like a challenge.
Did you hear that competitive games and speed-runner, wrap it up, you're all dull to watch by everyone apparently.
Mike was trying to fuck you.

Maybe this:

Or this:

Shitpost storm begins around these two posts.

If you are playing video games to fit in then you are a cancer, you take part in a medium becuase you enjoy it and nothing more

Her point wasn't that she was playing games to fit in, but that the way she engaged with games (actually playing them) differs from the way her friends engage with games (queen bee healsluttery).

Think of the gulf between us and our normalfag guy friends' shit taste, but infinitely worse, I guess.

No one remembers their past lives. In their current lives they grew up to be greedy and selfish despite how wonderful they may have been in a past life.

pic related for any who didn't pay attention in history class

there are many things which need to be erased

yeh but you know the fag is white knighting for both 'grrl' gamers and losers like himself

wow this faggot is on fire

You know whats funny? Christianity lost. Its completely fucking lost and thats why we have huge commie leftist surge because christcucks get BTFO wherever they went.

and this is why, this hothead clearly lives with his head in the sand and his dick in his hand. because he only hears what he wants to hear. Quoting form the bible is an instant win? yeah that died a few decades ago dickhead, science won because science works.

Now we got a whole load of new bullshit ideology to deal with a christcucks are standing in the dirt wandering why no one give s a shit about them anymore. Its because you have been moderated and marginalized and this happened because you are demonstrably full of shit.

doesnt make sense.

Daily reminder the only real religion is DMT and aliens. Everyone in this thread is trying to stop you from feeling interdimensional/universal emotions and experiences. Stop wasting time, you don't get reborn.

imagine being this fucking stupid lmao

Reported for intl. It’s too easy.

What the fuck is this even supposed to mean?
Then video games are not for you. The whole point of games is to challenge oneself. There are many forms of challenge. It seems like, for someone as shit at games as you, that the simple act of completing the game on normal difficulty would be considered a challenge. However, there are people who go beyond the challenges offered by the game and create their own self imposed restrictions. Clearly, this is an indication that these players wish to squeeze even more life out of a game they've already become well acquainted with. Most people are not going to make fun of you for never completing a SL1 No Estus, No Weapon Upgrade, No Shield run of Dark Souls, but I'd hope that most people would scoff at the type of crybaby whose incessant whining demands the game cater to them just so they can say they involved themselves.
Bullshit. Maybe some people will laugh at your inability to play well, but most people don't really seriously care. People get upset when you try to change how games are built in order to cater to fags who don't want to git gud. That's all, really. Any sense of superiority is mostly feigned by people who want to rile you up. Sure, there's always an exception, but you don't have to listen to fags who think they're hot shit just because of their KDR or whatever other inane bullshit that they want to shove in your face in order to bolster their egos. You must keep in mind, though, that some games really are that difficult and when you git gud enough to complete them under specific parameters, you have earned the right to be a self satisfied, smug dick about it. Most people aren't.
Nobody is saying people who are shit at video games shouldn't be allowed to play them. People who say that are dipshits. What I am saying is that if you're terrible at them, you should have enough self awareness to understand your limits. If you care enough, and if you have the time and motivation, then GIT FUCKING GUD. This means, "dedicate the time and effort into becoming proficient with the game". Games already have concessions for people who don't care about playing on the hardest difficulty, we don't need even more shit like Nier Automata's super easy mode that will practically play itself as long as you keep moving the character around.

Oh yeah, and you shouldn't lie to your son, you fucking idiot. Giving your son a false sense of importance can do more harm in the long run than the brief emotional damage he'll suffer as a result of learning that he's shit at something.

Look at this, or any, speed run, and then tell me how the fuck you think people are able to complete the game so quickly. Barring some exception, the most common explanation is that the people playing have GOTTEN GOOD ENOUGH to overcome every obstacle the game has thrown at them, and know how to overcome said obstacles as quickly as fucking possible.

Or behave like you have something so worthwhile to say about the game to the point where you expect payment.

Oh wait.

Who said anything about being rewarded?

Reincarnation doesn't work that way you retard. Your karma from your past life determines where you start in the next life and you get a clean slate to do good or evil again which determines where you end up next time, and you keep going around and around like that until you fuckin see the code of the universe or whatever and attain nirvana. I don't even believe in this shit but it's not that hard to understand.

Next time read a book instead of getting high watching the history channel.

cool religion retard

Who said anything about being punished?

Post-classical religion was a mistake

you did

retard

Sure about that bud?

Just end it.

I'd imagine they just play heroes that focus more on teamwork or supporting like Io

here's your You

This guy doesn't have hands at all and just plays CS GO with his little stubs. And he's Global Elite rank in Europe…

Daily reminder that National Socialism is the only side of justice and truth in this sick world

Why is Hitler there though? Nazi Germany was pretty damn Protestant Christian, and everything was great there.

Just play the game you dumb bitch. or tranny, probably Stop trying to fit in with "gaming communities" and look for other players within the game you want to play. If you need to resort to a community to get a game started, just find or make a post about getting a game going and start the game with as little bullshit as possible. In every online game I've played I've been able to find at least a few people I can play with after a match or quest or whatever. You'll get to know them as you play with them more. The genitals they have or want to have is irrelevant to the type of player they are. I've had friends both male and female online. We sometimes made jokes about our sexes, but this wasn't common as we never really cared about each other's sex. What was more important was enjoying a game we wanted to play with other people who were fun to play with.
I also remember when the "man giving birth" bullshit was going on in the news at the time that none of said online friends thought it was a man. Even the friends who I'm sure leaned liberal were saying it was just a woman who looked like a man. I miss them. I hope SocJus didn't catch up to them.

Kill yourselves

I think there is a script that does. There is no way that a sane person would click on every single post.

Alright, alright, here's your (you). You've earned it.

Motherfucker

wow that's so gay

I refuse to believe he plays anything but terrorist, considering Europ just bends over for them.

Learn one truth user.
The truth that most anons have yet to learn and the truth that some learned already.

Some people are not meant to fit in.
You are one of those people.