NHS apologises after trans nurse with facial stubble selected to do cervical smear test

archive.is/1SNpo

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yet try asking for a non-paki doctor or a non-nigger nurse and all of a sudden it's the end of the world.

they always acquiesce though, cucks

BRITAIN

YES

>scheduled appointment for (((pap smear))) Wednesday
>begrudgingly agree to get (((smeared)))

Highly Audible Chuckle.

I need a ladder to reach that kek

More and more I see room temperature water IQ women say shit like this. Clearly her complaint is about his gender status and appearance, because if it was not you'd take the test.
How did we get to the point people can say "You aren't wrong, but…" and people are not even phased by it

Not to be a conspiracy theorist but was the patient White or muslim? I have a feeling if she were White they would have charged her with a hate crime.

check'd

pardon the cliche but literally the inmates are running the asylum.

Then what the hell was it about?

Shortly after the interview, she was arrested for hate crimes.

in other words,

mein sides

You cheeky bastard, I had food in my mouth. Almost killed me when my sides hit orbital velocity.

Not female either.

Why is this whore not stoned?

You glorious bastard, I want my sides back.

for posterity

This is fucking ridiculous.

capped and filed.

It's like I'm there,

Pick one.

It conflates something somewhat arbitrary with something essential. It now-common use in place of the absolute and unambiguous (when it refers to mammals, anyway) "sex" is propaganda and newspeak.

>>>/out/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/suicide/

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP

Remove the Holla Forums mod

Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.

FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?

8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

White Nationalists are the cause of "White Genocide".

Gender is a linguistics term categorising nouns. Proper genders are masculine, feminine, common and neuter. Sex is a biological term.Sex is a category of mammals and creatures of other orders.

The propaganda motive to replace sex with gender is to make it seem that biological sex (contrary to reality) is something malleable and spectral rather than absolute and binary.

Your dubs still doesn’t mean gender is a made up word. Not a single Latin language has the term gender in their language, all they have is the term “sex” because they all understand what sex means. (((James Money))) invented the word in 1955. Kill yourself, kike nigger.

*still doesn’t mean gender isn’t a made up word

Money didn't coin the word but merely repurposed it. Gender is originally borrowed from French and was in the Middle English lexicon. It's a long-standing term to refer to nouns of languages, natural gender and grammatical gender. It was first used in the 1920s to mean biological sex as a euphemism for sex because of the double meaning of sex and the social taboo of directly referring to sex and sexuality. Money used it to mean something akin to "sex roles" and "sex identity". What we have now is that it's used in place of the plain-meaning and unambiguous word, sex.

And that’s a holdover from millennia ago when some dipshits thought it was a good idea. There’s no purpose served thereby in language, nor should there be.
YES! So why’d you call sex propaganda?

You've got to call "der, die, das", "le, la", "den, det" etc. something. You can't be serious faulting linguists of old not anticipating society and culture (created and steered by (((them))) for centuries) to promote something so bizarre as men taking estrogen, donning dresses and whacking off their wieners and appropriating their term for nouns that refer to men and women.
Perhaps I wasn't clear enough as to what imo is propaganda. Gender, as it is used now, is the propaganda term (replacing "sex"). I think they want us to move from thinking of man and woman as absolutes with essential differences to more or less arbitrary and malleable categories. The people behind this seem to hate families and essentially want to neuter and spay us.

Why? Why "gender" nouns at all? Why not masculinize everything be "der" singular and "die" plural? Only gender things in a context, like "her sweater" or "his car". German does it really bad, but other languages too. Whatever is the point of gendered nouns? this is not an "english is best" question, but "genderless noun" languages make me call into question the practice

We do it too.

"The" as in "ther" and "the" as in "thee"

You do it subtly.

beautiful

Old English had three grammatical genders originally which were simplified out. I think the original speakers of proto-Germanic and any other language that has gender nouns thought of objects as being masculine and feminine in some kind of spiritual/mythological sense.

Removing natural gender marking from nouns (for example actor/actress distinction), or worse, the common gender Swedish abomination of a pronoun, "hen" that they're prescribing is, unlike grammatical gender, not organic but instead pushed by people with an agenda.

English still has a vestige of grammatic gender in a romantic or poetic sense with referring to ships and cars as "she".

I laughed and cried.

Based.