Netanyahu: Trump willing to go "all the way against Iran"

Netanyahu: Trump willing to go to war with Iran

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said in an interview that he believes US President Donald Trump is “willing to go against the current” in his policy towards Iran, just as he did in recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital earlier this month.

In an interview broadcast Friday with former Arkansas governor Mike Huckabee on the Christian Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN), Netanyahu said he never gave up on the possibility that Trump would make his December 6 declaration, directing the relocation of the American embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

“It’s a fact that Donald Trump did what other presidents promised to do but didn’t do… and I think that this is an indication that he is willing to go against the current. And I wouldn’t discount the president when he says things like that, not only on Jerusalem but also on Iran, he is willing to go all the way against Iran, even using force” Netanyahu argued.

The one minute clip that aired Friday was a preview of the full interview that the international Christian-based broadcast television network will run on Saturday evening and Sunday evening.

Last month, Trump decided not to recertify the 2015 nuclear deal between Iran and six world powers, known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action, saying the agreement had failed to curb Iran’s missile program or hinder its destabilizing activities in the Middle East.

Praising the US president’s November decision, Netanyahu told TBN: “He pulled away from this horrible deal that will guarantee that Iran will have 100 nuclear bombs in a decade or so or the ability to make them unless this deal is stopped, and he said, ‘Okay, you either fix the deal, or you know, I nix it.'”

“And people say, ‘Well does he mean it?,’ and it’s like the Jerusalem thing, I think he means it!” the prime minister concluded.

In a December 6 address from the White House, Trump defied worldwide warnings and insisted that after repeated failures to achieve peace, a new approach was long overdue, describing his decision to recognize Jerusalem as the seat of Israel’s government as merely based on reality. Trump stressed that he was not prejudging the final status of the city, and called for no change in the status quo at the city’s holy sites.

timesofisrael.com/pm-trump-may-defy-world-consensus-on-iran-as-he-did-on-jerusalem/

archive.is/2kFDg

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/a-generation-ago-israelis-found-paradise-in-iran/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Iraq_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Z O G B O T
O
G
B
O
T

SHILL THREAD, IGNORE

this kike already made a thread here

We won't fall for your anti-trump disinfo.

Neither of those threads are mine user.

Fuck off to Plebbit Trump marketer.

fuck off

Reported for being a slimey shill.

Reported for being a kosher Trump marketer.

>Netanyajew thinks Trump is willing to use force against Iran

That isn't the same thing, OP.

Good, its about time we splattered some shitskin mudslimes. Aiding israel remove the trash is beneficial for both of us, I support trump 100%.

It's Trump's boss so yeah it is.

You seem more like a shill to me considering you are blindly pushing something. I just post news stories.

Here are some of my actual threads:

Not the thread you linked.

t. Trump Marketer

Sage

Thanks for Venezuela one, i missed that.

Don't worry kikes, I reported you both :^)

Fuck off you shit marketer, the game is up.

You seem to be rather upset. What's the matter, did you just find out your wife's boyfriend has AIDS?

Bunch of fucking cucks

Oh Shekelstein, it's like you want to make yourself obvious.

>(((iranians)))
lel, nice try kike
Next you'll claim pole subhumans are white

Hah. Are you just throwing shit at a wall and seeing what sticks? Reported for anti-white d&c btw

Israel has been trying to rope us into a war against Iran since, what? The late 70s/early 80s? They may finally get their wish and I suspect Trump wouldn't hesitate to give them what they want because that's literally all he's done the second he entered office.

You people ready for Libya 2.0? Another grand excuse to further fuel the "refugee" crisis?

you'll be the firsts to hang

Where are you from? Is it Israel by any chance?

That is not for you to understand, kike.

t. shill

t. Mr. black

Trump has been anti-Iran since before he began campaigning. He maintained that bias during and after his Presidential bid. He called them out during his cucked speech at the UN. This is not surprising and to me was Trump's biggest weakness. He wants to end the Syria farce but is now just starting another one in the Middle East.

The main purpose of good propaganda is make people believe their traitors are still following standards they believe in. Do you think i don't understand your motives TO EVEN POST IN THIS THREAD?!
The biggest Shill is the one who controls the narrative with totalitarian means, like church during inquisition.

You know, something about that doesn't make much sense. The CIA destroyed Iran's relatively liberal in the sense of liberty secular government and installed Khomeini's pisslamic regime. Then the kikes started gunning for war with Iran. So why would the CIA install Khomeini if it was going to make the kikes assmad? And if the kikes want war with Iran than why the fuck haven't we gone to war with them yet after 40 or so years?

Oh shit stand back guys, 'FINKELBERG'S MAD

Israel didn't bring down the Shah, it supported him. It even started helping him build nukes.

timesofisrael.com/a-generation-ago-israelis-found-paradise-in-iran/

Khomeini took advantage of a Soviet backed revolution to hijack it, Communists tried to take over Iran but he used the opportunity to seize power and then purged them.

Well if Khomeini wasn't supposed to seize power and the kikes want him dead, then why haven't we gone to war with Iran at some point in the past? Ever since 9/11 the kikes have been able to take us to war with anyone they want to, at a whim.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Iraq_War

Duplicate. Bumplocked.

Why not
1. Carter regime was demilitarising and the military would rather fuck him than help him
2. Israel was more concerned with Lebanon which was in civil war mode than the more distant Iran
3. Iran was basically uninvadable to the US in 1979: too big, too rocky, northern border with the Soviet Union. Not enough materiel, poor morale, and it would be a meatgrinder because you'd be fighting Aryans with F4 and F15 top cover, not sandniggers with MiGs. 5 years after Vietnam, not gonna happen.

This is actually big news, why is this anchored? What the fuck?

Board has been exclusively pushing and promoting neocon kikes in every election throughout the world for more than 2 years and banning every single user who complains about the open promotion of jews on Holla Forums in that time
What is your surprise?

Go back to cuckchan.

Haha

It was Iran all along that was destabilising the middle east! I knew it!
All you faggots that said it was the US and israel starting endless wars and wrecking every last country in the middle east. Eat shit!

That's why they've been removing iran's allies for decades. When they have no allies left, (((they))) can attack.