It's sad. The world we loved seems mostly dead or dying, in line to be replaced by ooking nigger rape gangs...

It's sad. The world we loved seems mostly dead or dying, in line to be replaced by ooking nigger rape gangs. We still have a few things, Xurious and such. But you can see the high water mark of the West. Where the White tide crested, and ebbed. It was sometime during the clinton years, when the downfall began. When boomers started to sell our entire heritage off wholesale. Farms gone, families gone, futures gone, nations gone.

Music followed. Aside from a handful of songs, it's been all pozz since about 1995. Kikes really do control everything. It can be fixed, of course, but the only viable antidote to the black pill is the lead pill (get /fit/, /k/, anons, and link up locally - there's only one solution here). It's not the end; it's up to us.

Here's a bit from Generation Zyklon, in remembrance of the past we might win back

hooktube.com/watch?v=mYKLvYGqaC0

14 and 88 ahead of me.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=Ne8fzMxX2Ps
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get angry, get mad and fight these kikes with white power!

Black pill not welcome here

Thanks, FBI, but I'd rather do it through love and respect - the exact things these pointless yids can't understand. I love my heritage and I love my people. It's patently obvious that we excel if we only so much as show up, and be ourselves. So show up, anons. Be your selves. Be excellent.

This isn't a black pill, just a momentary lament. I don't think all is lost, just currently misplaced, and in need of fixing. I have lots of hope, user. You should, too.

If you kill your enemies they win?

No, definitely kill your enemies - I'm no leaf. But love your own first.

Can you into reading comprehension, or are you an actual robot?

0 hai FBI bot.

Do two things.

1) Hire better data scientists.
2) Fuck right off.

I am an stonemason

You’re a name fag , where in my post was I being fbi? Fight kikes with white power does not mean go out and kill kikes you fuck head cunt.

jesus christ, dude, sorry about the namefag thing - didn't see it copied in my replies. christ.

Shillbots *are* real, and they sound alot like you. That is, like cartoons of nazis, rather than real white men who actually care about their heritage and posterity. *That's* the part where you sounded a lot like FBI. The part where you started off sounding like a cartoon.

If you're a real honest concerned White man, then fine, but you might consider PR fagging, at least a little, so that other WN anons (like me) don't think you're some kind of cartoon troll.

Are you into Tool, or were you? Did you have a time in your life where pure unapologetic and unassuming white music could exist? If so, do you miss it? That was the original point of the post.

Look , I’m all about the be excellent to each other and I’m out there on the streets doing my part, alone, but I’m out there pounding the pavement, being respectful. But how many have to die that could have been prevented by physically fighting back instead of Twitter shit and peaceful rallies? This is where I’m at now. I’m not good with my words , I have had a lot of concussions and head injuries starting since I was just a toddler, I should be dead but I’m great at math and logical thinking just fail at communicating , this is why I probably sound like a robot.

OP quit yer whining and Man up. The Kali Yuga is ending. Yeah, things will look dark, but that's how the wheel turns. Our ascendancy is coming again, and the kikes are crying out and naming themselves in a panic. Deal with it and keep fighting.
Praise Kek
SIEG HIEL!

Okay, user. We're not enemies. We're allies with slightly different approaches. I think DoTR is coming, too. But that's not what I wanted in this thread. I wanted to reminisce about music, and use its memory to empower us in taking back our own culture, heritage, and nation.

Are there bands, or single songs, you used to, or still do, like, that are unapologetically White?

I'll start. Pantera's breddy gud.

That was the engineered cultural revolution + 25-30 yrs. It was the aprox. time it took for the wave of leftist youth to enter the bureaucracies and institutions as globalists/statists and advance into positions of seniority where they would purge the remaining patriots/nationalists and complete the implementation of new world order technocratic globalism, where 99%+ of humanity would exist in a free-range prison/insane asylum workersconsumers paradise and those '68ers would spend their twilight years floating above it all, awaiting their messiah and auditioning "promising" beige mongrels to fill the seats they vacate, which by then would be nothing more than symbolic positions where said beige mongrels rubber-stamp policies formulated by the Deep State.

Hey, just surfin' that wave of end-of-era sadness, my dude. It rises as despair, and crests as purifying hatred.

Wanted to know about the right soundtrack.

You made some White babies, right? They will not replace us.

Try 120. The Faustian music peaked with Wagner, since then it's only a constant decline.

This has the makings of a top-tier Holla Forums thread. Moar about classical music, please.

I was into tool.

For you.

Okay but that's not actually a Bane post.

Acca dacca

Tool sadly became the Dave Matthews Band of metal, despised more for their fans then their actual music, which had a good run. There are more obscure metal bands that deserve notice. It's a genre that will never go away and will always remain vital.

Pantera is a dead band and Phil Anselmo cucked-out and groveled to the jews when he was occused of giving aid and comfort to "white supremacy" and the alt-right. They also used to be a hair band. Move-on.

Also, do you even breed? I'm married, with a child.

If you're a weirdo, that's okay, we're on 8ch after all. But if you're really part of the movement, you should have a white wife and babies.

Slayer

Yeah, I know that feel, user.

I haven't kept up - is Porcupine Tree compromised?

The pre-internet age music was dominated by kike record labels and corporate song writers. Thank god the 90s are over. Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey and all these other astroturf artists produced nothing but trash.

The 70's, 80's 90's were the musical dark ages.

:DDD

Let’s just say I will gladly give my life to defend your family so you don’t have to user. When i do meet a good woman I will have babbies in good times, for now I’m focused on being strong which will lead to that I’m sure.
I like to think of myself as a free spirit

Forgot my embed

Walk

Okay user. Stay stronk and /fit/. Good women are aktchually more common than you might think - keep at it. Also remember that women are malleable - if you lead, they'll follow.

On note of white babies, check out Epitalon. It has been proven to reverse menopause in mice and have them delivering healthy pups again. Combined with a dose of GHK-cu and anyone worried about having waited into their 30s+ is back in the game. for that matter, all RWDS should take a 10day regiment of both of these.

That's breddy gud.

Copy that and checked.

Meh, you probably don't need it. I'm over 30, and my little one is textbook healthy.

Maybe if you were pushing 50 you might consider it.

Not trying to deflate you, user - just pointing out that hope isn't lost after you're 29. The opposite, actually.

What a weepy little faggot. Wipe off your fucking vagina and stand up to fight.

I feel bad about it but I was into limp bizkit during those days at the time, but the reason I’m mentioning this is because of their album, “chocolate star fish and the hotdog flavoured water”.
It reminds me of pizzagate if you know what I mean. I won’t embed their shit but will give you the who instead

Whatever, user. My body's been ready for a long time now.

I just wanted to talk about quality music we missed. If you think nostalgia is weepy, then you're a nigger.

We were all normies once, user.

Limp Bizkit is certainly suspect, since they were the embodiment of the modern conception of payola.

Plan is thousands of years old IMO but spot on exactly this.

Have this OC I found.

You sit there whining like a little faggot while I enjoy practically everything from pic related. There is a lot, and I mean a LOT of good music available very easily out there, with people that are still doing their best with music that also matches our tastes.

Alternatively, you could pick up a $100 electric guitar with a bit cheaper amp (that doesn't refuse to work at low sound volume) and slowly but steadily improve your knowledge and do the music yourself. First start with notes, then chords and diatonic scales, then the pentatonic, then modes. You can learn very easily and be ahead of the multitude of faggot normie guitarists out there that only know how to play Wonderwall or Smells Like Teen Spirit or some other BS like that, in a few months' time (the number of "few" depends on your dedication).

(✓)
Instant favorite.

Jesus user have some decency and at least spoiler all your shit.
The peak of white music was/is classical and prog rock which connected classical with rock and jazz.
Dungeon synth is probably one of the best recent ones.
Two examples. hooktube.com/watch?v=Ne8fzMxX2Ps

Shit wrong one embedded.

(✔)
Impressive, very nice mistake user.

Wrong embed

Again wrong embed, I’m going stop and enjoy the rest of the year tonight for tomorrow is the start of dog days

The dog days or dog days of summer are the hot, sultry days of summer. They were historically the period following the heliacal rising of the star Sirius, which Greek and Roman astrology connected with heat, drought, sudden thunderstorms, lethargy, fever, mad dogs, and bad luck. They are now taken to be the hottest, most uncomfortable part of summer in the Northern Hemisphere.

Then find a good alternative. Unless a new hitler shows up and I can join his army and actually fucking DO SOMETHING, it's a pretty black pilled world fam.

How does it feel being so low on the IC totem pole that you are incompetently shilling a tiny messageboard on New Year's Eve? I hope you're Share Blue because it is pathetic to imagine a CIA grunt trying to imitate us from a PDF written by 50 year old spooks. I'm imagining your boss pretending that he's asking you to go above and beyond, to take one for the team by working on this case over the holidays, and when you "reluctantly" agree (because you have no girlfriend, real friends, or close relationship with your family, but you're ok with that!), he pretends that he's very impressed by your perseverance. But then he walks away and mutters under his breath, "what a stupid nerd virgin" and smirks for a second before forgetting you exist, that you are anything more than a slave.

You are so useless that you have utterly failed at the most pointless busywork task imaginable. Your (21) and his (29) echo chamber (50 out of 66 posts) fools no one. You are wasting your time, and you were instructed to do so, because nobody has ever valued your time or life. You are an ant.

I honestly thought this thread would of been deleted by now, I’m actually looking after the house Incase niggers rob it, while everyone is enjoying New Years out. I have contained myself to this thread so excuseeee me.

My thoughts exactly! He's probably salaried, not even getting overtime. What a fool!

It was much earlier, I'd say when the Old World Order (The era of Kings and sovereign nations) got (((assaulted))) and systematically eradicated around in 18th century.

So far, the best summary in 600 pages I found in Planet Rothschild Vol I and II. Really, short, accessible essays and timeline of events. Great summary to make up your mind and see patterns in history you never saw. Just super interesting.