Donald Trump reportedly told former acting FBI director Andrew McCabe to ask his wife how it felt to

How does some guy who had an acting career with cameos and reality television become the most egotistical, unironic slob known to mankind?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=trump wife loser&client=opera&hs=I2a&source=lnms&tbm=nws&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjU24TghoDZAhUMMqwKHeEpBL8Q_AUICigB&biw=2080&bih=1053
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's too late you already chose the bantz candidate

wtf? Holla Forums told me trump was a nice guy, like hitler

trips confirm

#NotMyPresident but I wish he was

TRUMPED.com

I'm American and it's safe to say he's worse than Obummer.

4u

how many cats do you think she owns, Holla Forums?

I swear with how that title cut off I thought he was going to imply he fucked the guy's wife.

what a wonderful phrase

Source?

google.com/search?q=trump wife loser&client=opera&hs=I2a&source=lnms&tbm=nws&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjU24TghoDZAhUMMqwKHeEpBL8Q_AUICigB&biw=2080&bih=1053

please tell me you're just pretending to be retarded?

Trump was in the right here

?

No one could be worse than a nigger who made gay marriage and falsely accusing men of rape legal.

lol sweeite

Trump 'Cheats Like Hell' at Golf, Says LPGA Star, Who Questions His Business

President Donald Trump “cheats like hell” when he plays golf and is not nearly the caliber of player he claims to be, a top LPGA player told a Norwegian newspaper during an interview.

Suzann Pettersen, who has won two majors and 15 tour events and has known Trump for more than a decade, employed an old adage that likens one’s golf game to how one conducts himself or herself in the business world.

"He cheats like hell," Pettersen said, according to golf.com. "So I don't quite know how he is in business. They say that if you cheat at golf, you cheat at business."