Girls can't identify with Luke Skywalker

My 4 and 5 year old cousins love Luke. Haven't heard them say one thing about Rey the last two years

Forgot to add they are both girls.

Isn't it only autistic people who have trouble identifying with people who aren't like them?

Yea really makes you think about Holla Forums tbh

Duh.

Yea Holla Forums can't identify with women they are retarded.

leftypol Reported for raid and ban evasion

I find stuff like this funny. They sure didn't seem to mind that the Chinese market doesn't identify with niggers. Block all of that imagery out on all posters. No real balls to try and sell it over there with their gay marxist agenda. Oh, right… They're just trying to warp minds here because you're dog piled socially if you say otherwise.

Go to the middle east Muhammed

Why would I do that?

Because you can be sexist there.

🤔

Suck my dick fucking leftist degenerate faggot

Did i hit a hot lil button, baby?

MODS HE IS HARASSING ME AGAIN

yeah i mean girls don't want to suck blue semen from alien tits, right? only boys do

The absolute state of you reaching faggots, it's literally milk like the colored milk luke drinks in a new hope.

lol

Autistics tend to relate more to inanimate objects. Make R2D2 the main character if you want the autistic audience.

lol

LOL MY ANTICS AREN'T YOUTUBE COMMENT TIER LOL

hahahahaha

Strange insult. Mohammad liked niggers. He owned a bunch of them

Dubs decides Kathleen's fate.

She becomes a loving housewife and it completes her as a woman

fuck you cunt, the entire generation sees through your bullshit

the sniff test is real and even 5 year olds can smell your bullshit

you get the bullet

BIMBOIFICATION

Of course not, they identify with Harrison Ford's dick.

will get all the womyn's cancers

OH NO NO NO NO

How devoid of human interaction and adversary is your life that you "identify" with any fake character in a fucking movie?

Are you autism

Suicide by 3 bullets to the back of the head for crashing and burning one of Disney's biggest money-making opportunities.

Tie-fighter does into her vagina.

Why do you think /r9k/ and Holla Forums are like what they are?

gets fired from her position, goes into a drinking phase, gets the shit kicked out of her at a bar, then kills frank and herself.

She gets married to an ugly guy

what this stupid kikes don't understand is that girls don't want to identify, they want to admire.

Gangbanged by rapefugees during a stay in paris

Superb.

I'm sure girls loved pretty boy Luke, what is she on about

Is this an admission as to why they fucked SW up?

This means nothing.

This.

She hates herself and as a result only finds value by dumping cultural marxist propaganda in a once beloved film franchise.

Re-release of the original trilogy with Rey replacing Luke when?

I'm actually Autistic and I don't need to identify with shit.

They know.

Women fall for the heroes not try to identify with them.

So are the identification and representation meme real? American audiences actually cannot fathom seeing a movie where they are unable to "identify" with some jewish fantasy golem? Do fat american women get mad if there are no fat dumb whores in the movie they are watching? What is going on?

That's fucking retarded user, say that shit in public at a grocery store.

Dubs have spoken.

Beautious

girls have always though that all these scifi shit is stuff for ugly manchild nerds
they've always seen fanboys with the smae eyes one would look at a turd
why the fuck would the producers of said movies want a demographic who has always hated this stuff to project themselves over the MC
this is as retarded as saying that men do can't identify with MC of twilight or 50 shades

Identifying is for normalfags. I observe. I watch characters in movies like I look at an interesting stone.

Because the nerd demographic is safe, obviously. Even if you don't watch TLJ, a hundred nerds will watch it your place because it's Star Wars. Why market to them?

Why is RLM so afraid to calling this out in their reviews? Instead, Jay openly mocks male fans for voicing their opinions.

wtf am I looking at

🤔 really makes u think 🤔

Matter of pride. They're embarrassed they bought into the TFA hype, and sang the praises of all of the new "charismatic" characters. Now they have to double down or admit they were wrong.

heiled.

I think it's more like their plinkett reviews were kind of paid attention to by the makers of the new trilogy.

Nah, that gives them too much credit. I honestly just think they're stupid chumps who bought into JJ's hype machine.

Those reviews got references by some minor celebs so it must've made the rounds of hollywood at least once.

Disney probably approached them, but again, I think they're too prideful. They already make enough money to live off by goofing about in front of a camera and talking about films anyway,

I think i'm too autistic to understand what people mean by this. Do they mean "empathize"? Pretty sure that a lack of empathy is psychopathic behavior in the big jewish book of psychoanalysis

no they mean that you immerse yourself in the character, blotting out one's own pathetic life to pretend for a while that you're somebody else.
it's a sign of neurosis. they can't enjoy entertainment unless it enables them to forget their own identity and own self-hate for a while.

I had no problem identifying with(see: empathizing with protagonist) the Bride, Blade, Ripley, Bruce Lee, Jet Li, Bobby Lee, Tyrion Lannister, or even that fucking animated toaster.

Is she retarded?

I selfinsert as Jabba.

Yeah no shit. Girls can't even identify with other girls.

I'm from /tg/ and whenever someone brings up rpgs as escapism or identifying with their character, I damn near rabidly correct them that it's just a game.

funny you mention it, since luke was considered as a female at one point in the development stage

they even made a toy of this design

Holy shit, what kind of fucking pathology makes every cuck/bugman/soyboy make this fear smile? What the fuck IS THAT?

Isn't that Whoopi Goldberg?

A beautiful woman according to liberals.

I also have no idea what they mean but seems wrong somehow.

Proofs?

One Holla Forumsack's hypothesis is that they subconsciously want to appear non- threatening.

Is that really the case? Considering how many anime autists are out there, I'd say that they have the opposite problem.

So they identify with
I can only see retarded females do stupid things and kill themselves because they are trying to be these hags.

WINRAR
Hitler dubs are fine indeed

So what character did they turn that design into?

Say it with me:
RIGHTWING SJWS!!!

it's exactly the thing that kept me away from that kind of games

CORPORATE MARXISTS

kys tbh famalam

Everyone is a sexist because gender exist.

I want to insert her clitoris into my urethra while she rubs that cold, hard barrel around my nipples.

I know you think you're ebin baiting an internet nazi, but that guy is just a Holla Forums user LARPing as an extreme Holla Forumsack.
You fucking idiot

🤔

Like clockwork

I WANT THAT CARD TO PAPERCUT BY DICK WHILE SHE LICKS THE BLOOD CLEAN AND KISSES THE PAIN AWAY

FUCK

do it faggot

test