==HERE WE GO AGAIN==.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/C3onFire/status/954444412024774663
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venona_project
mobile.twitter.com/itsShirleyBIH/status/958306481371340801
mobile.twitter.com/ayyScxrpixn/status/958392123677659136
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice blogpost

I swear this is worse than the red scare of the 50s.

I predict 96% reviewer score 88% audience score. Screencap this.

74% reviewer 62% audience, screencap this, print it out, post it to the President.

90%RT
90% audience

These people are like machine they're so predictable.

I hope my Engrish isn't too obvious.

and we think that's awesome.

excellent post 9/10

I thought it was Iran now.

"Niggers tongue my anus - here's what you should know"

Jesus Christ , post a searchable title and a fucking link fucking faggot.
Connie Guglielmo
@techledes
Editor-in-Chief of CNET

Me and my niggers waiting for the white movie critics at Rotten tomatoes to EVENđź‘ŹDAREđź‘ŹTRY đź‘Ź give The Black Panther movie a bad review. The lowest we will accept is 99%. It better be certified fresh too! #BlackPanther

mobile.twitter.com/C3onFire/status/954444412024774663

AAAAAAH. TELL ME WHAT TO THINK, MEDIA. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK. TUCK ME IN AND SUCK MY TOES. KISS IT BETTER. KISS IT BETTER.

The red scare was justified though.

We're telling you exactly how to think and feel - and here's how you should feel about that.

no it wasn't, establishment cuck
anyway, no one is scared of the nu-right soyboys or fat racist rednecks..

I'M A RUSSIAN AND THIS MAKES ME SUPER OFFENDED!!!

ALL MY COMRADES ARE PSEUDO COMMIES AND PASSIVE-AGGRESSIVE ANTIFA FAGGOTS, WHY DO THEY KEEP BLAMING US?????????????

They are really trying to provoke me into caring about this for some reason.

get ready for Latinoman

lel asshurt commie

Shitty thread you have there OP

MUH RUSSIA

KEKKKKKKKKKK

Proposing operation ice skate uphill. Anytime somebody pushes this dumb narrative… as if white fans instinctively hate films with black leads, jus bomb their comments with "The Blade Trilogy never happened." And the ice skate uphill quote.

It points out how full of shit they are and how its not the characters race that angers fans its the preachy bullshit.

I don't know a single Russian who actually knows or even cares about this shitty kike propaganda film.

t. Russkifag

Commies admit and celebrate what they did now. It's not even a conspiracy theory at this point.

Mccarthy went after communists because they were blacklisting right-wing celebrities and producers like they do now with other mediums.

so now we are talking about capeshit on the reg?

You could also mention Men in Black, Deep Space Nine, early Eddie Murphy films.

I miss when we had proxy wars in third world countries instead of over terrible Hollywood movies

don't you work for a living? why do you hate working class people? the past is the past, mccarthy and his idiocy are long gone.

Sources? Oh you don't have any.
And why should reactionary right-wingers be allowed to speak anyway? They want to kill & jail everyone they don't like, so they get the same.

No one hates the working class more than commies. They're just spoilt middle class kids who want to use the working class as a weapon to get back at those with more money than them, because they wouldn't pay off their college loans.

Debt slavery is immoral and if that is all the ruling class allows for any attempt at bettering yourself…then they deserve a commie uprising.

You aren't entitled to education. Go work on a building site with your beloved working class.

wrong, sweetie

And that's a good thing

John Wayne talked about it.

what the fuck do russians care if a documentary about primates gets a bad review?

Truly the goodest of all goyim.

Pick one, because niggers don't have culture.

putin is hitler while drumft is mussolini, the moment a new hirohito shows up then ww3 will start

Wogs will be the end of us.

that's pretty smart.

Why is February oogabooga month anyway, if anything you'd think it'd be asian culture appreciation month since they have new years

what are you, retarded?

What a beautiful culture

Wait what

Grunft won because the media was against Hillary.

They admit ts replacement (which is by definition genocide) due to "low birthrates migrants are needed" anyone that suggests increasing white birthrates is criticized and or removed from office.

No one knows, it's a made up event anyways.

Just like kwanza, niggers inventing peanut butter, nigger day (mlk jr),niggers inventing jazz, etc.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venona_project

So they know its terrible?…
ARE YOU A FAGGOT?

Nice digits user.

NIIIIIICE

THAT GET BELONGED TO /sp/ REEEEEEEEE

you da real mvp

/sp/ and the Tim Brodys BTFO, go home.

(checked)
Your's don't look too bad either

Those were cool, but check these.

The digits command it

ALL FAGGOTS MUST DIE

those digits

Oh yeah? /sp/ will claim every major GET on this shithole of a board from now on. I'm fixing to make Holla Forums a special project of mine.

We're hitting levels of witch hunting that shouldn't be scientifically possible

I'll be waiting, you fucking faggot. See you at the superb owl party, faggot

THE DIGITS DAHNALD

;_;

I would love it if /sp/ took up residence in this board, it might breathe new life in it at best, or smash through the bottom of the shitpost barrel right into Dante's shitferno at worst.
A win-win if you will.

Imagine being a grown adult and taking capeshit this seriously.

I like how he uses the correct term niggers instead of niggas. Also tfw you click accept on the first thing the random name generator spits out.

The funny thing is that most literal witchhunts actually demanded evidence and the accused was usually let off.

pic related

i've come to realize that the only people obsessed with race are non-whites, specifically asians and blacks. they're in some sort of constant napoleon complex where they have to feel like the bigger guy in the room or else their whole day is ruined.

abort

Asians, especially. Tell an asian they're not white and you will see their fucking wig spin.

the best is when you call chinks and japs the other, that's what really sets them off. same with all the latin american spics, you call an ecuadorian mexican and he will stab you without remorse.

All different kinds of spics and slant eyes look the same to me.

very nice and true, user. the repeating digits never lie.

sigh

checked

THE RUSSIANS ARE AT IT AGAIN!

kino

holy shit I used to watch that kids' youtube when he had like 10 followers and spent most of the day yelling
KEEP POST
KEEP POST
KEEP POST
We kept pushing him to do stuff to the point he got banned from YT. Is he still streaming somewhere?

no idea, I just reposted the webm

Oh ok. All I know is he went by "Lee" and he used to play hitler speeches when he took bathroom breaks

CHECKED
H
E
C
K
E
D

Noice dubs, user!

DAHNALD
I'm still waiting for those delegates, Dahnald.

deepfakes of emma when

I'm going to recut blade runner 2049 again to feature only dubs scenes

I mean shit when your people live in places that dip into the -60°s for weeks at a time, who the hell would ever bother to give a crap about what some Hollywood nogs are up to?

Holy shit you're right. I never realized before. When did everything becoming become so retarded?

when obongo got into office. somehow the coons all felt it was their time to shine and be on top, not realizing how reality works, as expected from a low iq race.

?

Checked.

Is that like when an anime girl feels pleasure her pupils turn to hearts?

?

No, Dahnald. There's one more. (taps head)
I cannot self-delegate. I am a true conservative – a constitutional originalist over a reaganite endoskeleton.
I need you to achieve repeating numeric values to lower me into the molten butter.

Damn those alt-Russians!

I know now why you cry.

DIGITS

Niggers are at their best or worst when they are at their niggest and only a real nig can reach the pinacle of niggery in nigger characters
case and point
pic related

The live action Black Dynamite is fantastic.

HE"S DYNAMITE

I know, right? What a based negro man. Die honkies!

I can get that if your were bluepilled you could think that the system was biased against her somehow, why exactly is the RNC there? Is the mere existance of the other party supposed to mean it's rigged?

Why haven't mods deletd this?

Because the mods aren't poofters like you.

/brit/kikes OUT

How to spot a worthless clickbait article in 3 words

< Forever amused at the blatant implication that the wrong skin color cannot compete on an even playing field
What a time to be alive.

Are you having a laugh because you are all racist and sexist about star wars and everything else? Even capeshit.

They already have them of only emma.

LOL

why fucking not posting the link to the tweet so w can harass this faggot?
It is like you don't want us to have fun
mobile.twitter.com/itsShirleyBIH/status/958306481371340801
;_;

Dear black ppl,

Just a friendly reminder as the anticipation builds for #BlackPanther

1. Black Panther was created by a white man
2. This is a super hero movie
3. This isn't an activist movement
4. Most of y'all probably never read a Black Panther comic
mobile.twitter.com/ayyScxrpixn/status/958392123677659136

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THEY THINK THIS SHIT IS A GOOD MOVIE AND A WELL SPENT 200 MILLION

AHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Grand Master Cuck.

It sure did.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

nah nah whitey finna bust a fucking dick in your ass

He's equating niggers to bacteria.

Trips and a double dubs confirm it

Even if that's true (I have no idea), who cares? Some of the best films of all time are made on a shoe string compared to these modern Disney blockbusters. Budget should mean very little to anyone who isn't an investor.

I can't find the article.

All trips are dubs but not all dubs are trips

You make a very convincing point.

You're doing God's work user.

they're so shit scared of you bunch of fuckers that they will activate damage control before the movie comes out.

Holla Forums has claimed this most sacred get
/pol has claimed Holla Forums

The get says Marvel movie. This is a get for Holla Forums as well as Marvel.

too fucking real

holy shit, I though he had made it on the spot as OC for this thread
googled it and there's results of the same pic from months ago

The red scare was different, because it literally was KGB agents trying to bring down the US. They succeeded tbh.

McCarthy busted up a bunch of filthy gommie scum like you. People use McCarthyism as a substitute for witch hunt, but he actually found witches so his search was justified.

If you count Jews as whites.

which only jews do

The witch hunts were also legit tbh.

good goy

Is that Nigel Mansell?

The Frankfurt School was almost entirely jewish but the Soviet agents weren't, they wanted to sabotage the US even more than the cultural marxists.

Soviets just wanted to be left alone then here comes zionists who start the Cold War and the eternal proxy war doctrine

When it seems to fit them…

THE FIST IS GOOD
THE PENIS IS EVIL
ZARDOZ IS PLEASED

I don't even think it's fear at this point. It's more like a pain fetish and they're practically begging for us to bully them.

that 200 million couldve gone to Wakanda….

What if white people listen to her and don't go see it?

IT'S CAUSE WHITE PEOPLE ARE PRIVLAGED!