Bakery fined for the refusal of making the gay wedding cake

Bakery fined for the refusal of making the gay wedding cake.
WOCHIT
O land of the free…

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/YjP5T
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm torn apart by this OP emotionally

I thought this was in the supreme court?

of course

Im a lazy faggot, I didnt think the full article was necessary
archive.fo/YjP5T

It needs to go to the supreme court. They won't uphold this bullshit business destroying fine.

I think this is a different case
Also, checked

Different case

Why do you fucked up Eurofaggots want to make an enemy out of Americans with this "Afrimerica" shit. What is wrong with you? You think you can call us mutts and we'll turn on Trump for you? You think that shit works on us? We'll fuck you up.
Someone needs to fucking kill you. You Euros never fucking cared about us.

It's not ever so this is fairly pointless. The case goes to the Oregon supreme court next.

Deleting his post isn't enough, I want him fucking dead.

"Afrimerica" is the same as the 56 percent meme. It's just d&c. And so are you. reported :^)

sage because it seems pretty similar to something that was already posted here maybe a week ago max

t. journalist

The article is a day old, OP's image was just taken immediately after it was posted by someone. Goddamn, that fine is Draconian.

I took the screencap with my phone I dont know why it shows its minute old

Since OP is a faggot, I'll post some actual details
for the uninitiated, you generally have to put the money up to appeal the payment to confirm that people can both pay the fine they're appealing, and won't drive themselves into the ground in order to avoid paying the fine
pic related is the judge who presided over the case

a better shot of the judge

China is going to do horrible things to you CIAniggers.

lol reported for ban evasion

It's not a meme. Stay delusional.

Is my jewdar failing me?

Stay assblasted, Shekelstein. Enjoy your next ban too.

Can I sue a Jewish bakery for refusing to print "Jerusalem belongs to the Palestinians" on my cake?

Horrible, horrible, horrible things. And I will be on their side as soon as possible so as not to miss a moment of fun.

I will be okay with this if it paves a path to repeal of the 14/19th amendments or whatever the anti-discrimination ones are

sage for quality assurance

You would get killed. That's why they're winning. Because they kill when they feel they have been wronged.

Yeah, go out and find a Jewish bakery, and you've got an amazing 'controversy on your hands'. Remember to do as the homosexuals do, and keep searching until you find someone who denies you order, causing you a few hundred thousand dollars in emotional trauma.

Anyone have updates on the identical case that's gone to the Supreme Court?

Kill yourself kike

really made me think.

You probably could for them refusing to bake a cake with Netayahu sucking cock or something, since its fag related.

Fuck You, Melissa! Never apologize for doing what is right.
Apologies for the embed, the copies with the "Powerful Pastor Wants To Open Bakery So He Can Refuse Sodomites" title got (((taken down))).

TOP KEK

Its lefty/pol/ you fucking sperge. How new are you?

Dont tell him why its obvious, just report him for ban evasion.

Reminder that ISIS isn't wrong for killing homos.

That's ok. Keep donating to the next election. You'll thank me later by donating to a statue in my honor.

Horrible, horrible things. There will be hell to pay for making monkeys out of the greatest civilization on earth.

I prefer to call it exercising free speech.

Don't make the statue bronze or other dark colors. No gold either obviously. Thanks.

fuckin gooks man
designated shitposting thread

methinks there be jews about

WHAT PURPOSE DO THE CHINESE NEED TO BOIL RATS ALIVE THEN PLUNGE THEM INTO ICE BATHS LIKE THAT REMOVING HAIR IS THIS PART OF A COOKING TECHNIQUE OR ARE THEY HARVESTINGS HAIR FOR PAINT BRUSHES or are these savages JUST FUCKED UP ? im NOT FOND OF RATS. BUT CHRIST WHAT THE HELL I KNOWN ABOUT DOGS AND LIVE PLUCKING GOOSES BUT THIS TRIGGERS ME TIME TO NUKE THEM IS FAR PAST I AM GOING TO MAKE A STAND I WILL VOTE WITH MUH WALLET NO MORE CHINESE PRODUCTS IT'S GONNA BE TOUGH BEING A BURGER BUT THEY NEED TO BE STOPPED
CHINA nasty ass backwards yellow demons

I don't care what you do, or what you call it, I care that you're shitting up the thread

Different case but it will have the same result in the Supreme Court. But the filthy lawyer kikes will make a boatload of money while it takes 3 years to get there. That's the nature of the Jewdicial system. Hopefully these bakers don't lose any business from faggot boycotts or worse.

You're shitting up the thread.

You don't have to 'surrender', you dumb nigger, if your intention isn't to derail then stop popping up and whining about how you were banned. Make a thread for it.

No

Make kike bakeries bake swastika cakes.

No it won't. Different case, different circumstances.
It's already there

So now I can go to a Muslim deli and demand they make me a BLT?

I have to come back to uncensor my censored post. It's people with mutilated dicks like you attacking me for doing so that are derailing the thread.

ISIS are wrong for being murdering shitskin muslims tho

>(((Rebecca)))

Literally every time.

Sure you can, but I don't think that you'll win in court, since being fair isn't really their goal.

A bunch of cuckservatives already went into muslim bakeries asking them to bake a sodomite wedding cake without and got denied without any fines happening.
Vid related, it's a bit cancerous though.

This makes so little sense to me. It's not like there is only one bakery. If someone won't serve you for whatever reason why wouldn't you just go across the street to their competitor and tell them the others wouldn't serve you? almost guaranteed to get served there.

Based Pastor Ander….

BAKE THE FUCKING CAKE BIGOT

DOTR when?

Is this some fag scam to shut down christian businesses?

Maybe its just a reenactment of the planet of the apes wedding.

Fuck the cake, what level of government is able to fine a business such an amount for something they DIDN'T DO? It's not fraud as they didn't accept money and fail to provide a good or service. Also, the cake would have cost what? $20-60? So how the fuck do you get from saying no to a sale to, $135k? Seems as though some faggot pulled that out of their ass along with their 12in black dildo.

(((emotional damage)))

Kike dykes smelled free money and all they had to do was go crying to their kike masters.

Yeah land of the free.

Originally constitutions are securing the individual from government transgression.
They limit what a government can do. Without, government can do as they please. Normal laws are no hindrance because they can be enacted with a simple majority, while constitution are special-law that need special approval.

Civil-rights legislation did turn this on the head.

Now the state pretends to secure an individual right against another individual constitutional rights (expression, religion, for example), even if that individual did exactly nothing, can not be tried by ordinary laws (no crime, no punishment) and only by extraordinary, special laws for a small subset of particular “protected”, privileged people (do as the fag, hag, nigger say or we…), limiting the constitutional rights of everybody else.
Now constitution is securing, allowing the government transgression against the individual’s former constitutional rights.

In principle the USA has recreated the feudal legal system were people are tried depending on their stand in society.

Calm down, FBI.

Ah, the jew-dicial system. Predictable as ever.

Yeah, They did literally nothing wrong.
This ruling is to justice what Imkampfy is to Holla Forums

Journalists get off my board reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I don't understand why one of these bakeries doesn't just say, "sure I'll make you a homo cake. That will be $135,000, and I'll need a 50% deposit." I can see courts saying you're not allowed to refuse service, but telling a business what their prices are allowed to be would set a precedent that could collapse the entire economy.

It's a nice idea, but it is discrimination based on sexual orientation in the eyes of the court. There's no remedy against activist judges yet.

You're not winning anything, kike.

Could he stop them from marrying? Pick your battles.

Yes. Pastors/clergy aren't required to marry people. Look at how much the Catholic church denies weddings for all sorts of reasons. The churches are the ONLY ones with religious protection when it comes to not marrying fags, other species, other religions, etc.

No. Somebody else would have married them, and some of his audience would reject him as a racist.

Didn't they purposely make calls to entrap? Should have been thrown out on that merit alone.

Isn't this ancient history already? What are you sliding op?

At this point I think every location is pozed.

How is it discrimination? I agreed to make their custom cake?

Just make them a cake at normal price with a bunch of dildos sticking out of it. Make it so shockingly faggoty and tasteless, like homosexuality itself, that they will be disappointed.
And no refunds. Problem solved. Worst thing that happens is a negative and hilarious yelp review.

and be surprised when they say "it's perfect!"

But isn't that slavery? Being forced to work or provide service under the threat of being physically or monetarily punished if you do not comply?

About that…

He could have fucking tried.

At this point any white person who still lives in that shithole deserves what they get

So the answer is YES. Fucking kike.

Pisses me off every time. It's a pity because I agree with him on literally everything but race in the dozens of hours I've spent watching his videos…

BAKE THE FUCKING CAKE
BAKE THE FUCKING CAKE
BAKE THE FUCKING CAKE
BAKE THE FUCKING CAKE
BAKE THE FUCKING CAKE
BAKE THE FUCKING CAKE
BAKE THE FUCKING CAKE
BAKE THE FUCKING CAKE
BAKE THE FUCKING CAKE
BAKE THE FUCKING CAKE
BAKE THE FUCKING CAKE

they're not trying to force em to work. They're trying to put em out of business so they can't work.

So the answer is no.

I think you might be projecting a bit there.