DUDE EVERYTHING I DON'T LIKE IS PROPAGANDA LMAO

DUDE EVERYTHING I DON'T LIKE IS PROPAGANDA LMAO

DUDE I GET MAD ABOUT BEING BANNED ON Holla ForumsEDDIT LMAO

Go away

You talking about yourself?

It is.

/cow/. /cow/ never changes.

Thanks for proving my point.

But user, lefties multiply with propaganda.
This is why people become conservative as they age.
They become less naive and more disillusioned with commie propaganda.

Why are you even here? Ask yourself that.

Bye bye

WAH WAH

lalalalala not listening

Remember no matter how blatant it may seem, propaganda is always just a spook.

It's propaganda because they admit to removing right-leaning shows and creators in favor of left-leaning shows and creators. Do I need to remind you of what happened to World Peace?

It's so damn obvious, yet you idiots want to deny it because they don't admit to it every second.

Pick one and only one Sam

Top leftist

Yes they've turned everything into a vehicle to push their narrative, remember the blm Pepsi commercial or hell the obama ones?
Political ads for a fucking soft drink.

People who are dumb and low IQ fall for anything. It's not anything you can change. You can't change all the shitskins from existing. You can't stop Marvel from making movies, you can stop giving a shit and getting so offended by dumb people getting hoodwinked that you forgo trying to get upset at women though.

a lot of things I like are propaganda, and that's why it hurts.

First women and children are susceptible to this kind of messaging not just low IQ shit skins.
Second giving up on the culture wars is what allowed them to corrupt it and turn it into a tool against humanity in the first place.

user your special black and white point of view is brainwashing in itself and theres even a poor soul on this board who was brainwashed into being natsoc when he was 14 and look where it got him, he watches Scream Queens and American Soyboy Story.

It is simply truth If you fear the truth so much that you need to change the subject to what some random user does then you need some self reflection.

You can start by leading by example and promoting truth. Those people place their full faith in the wrong types of people. I woke up after Obama's second election, but others didn't.

everyone knows that soy/pol/ ruined this site

DUDE ITS JUST A FEMININE DICK I SWEAR LMAO

No, I was pointing out that there is a (((certain shitposter))) (you?) on this site who always posts .JPG screenshots and is constantly kvetching about Holla Forums

CUCKING IS A SIGN OF TRUEER STRENGTH

>not liking (((propaganda))) is somehow a point of mockery
How do you breathe with so much shit on your nose, OP?

WTF I love propagana now.

DUDE HARRY POTTER LMAO

he's probably the same faggot that complains about /po/ on 4cuck's /g/

What the fuck is /po/

DUDE ANTISEMITISM LMAO

Back to 4cuck, OP.

>pushing more and more racemixing and cuckolding (one is literally called The Cuckold) shit

Stop shitting up the catalog, faggot.
didn't hit bump limit, go post there. Or better yet, go back to cuckchan.
Saged for cancer and reported for spam.

He's not wrong.
nu/pol/ is fucked and we need someone to make a better Holla Forums that isn't run by a Turkish Jew parasite that bans people that call him out.

Criminally unchecked digits right there.

This unironically.

Diude WHAT

How does it feel to be a sad little whiteboi?

CHECKED

How does it feel to know that you will never, not ever, be white?

*has another non-domesticated kid*

I am white, I'm not a sad little whitboi though.

Is Holla Forums full of 15-21 year olds? Serious question.

t. super mature 22 year old

I am older I could have raised it to 23-24 though they are shitheads too likely

unnfff

Oh you're a big boy.

You might try >>>/polk/. There's another board that tries to be like pre-split Holla Forums but I forget what it's called.

Lol stay mad and projecting cuckboy
You're another brick on the wall, brought up from an early age to trust the globalist authorities.
Refute this, if you can .
I didn't get brainwashed into natsoc, I was handed evidence of historical falsifications by a good friend and went down the rabbit hole from there on my own. I'm sorry that you probably live in a country where questioning the holohoax is a crime that puts you in jail. Truth doesn't fear investigation.

Yes everyone knows Holla Forums might as well be called /soypol/, what else is new?

I'm not even white though kek. You probably are, however, and are one of the cucks I was ripping on.

Here's my (You) in case you think I'm RPing as someone else.

Leftists use this tactic because it works with them. Literal subhumans.

OP's pic isn't saying you're ugly, it's 4chan's (at least I think it started there" new "brainlet" meme. But yes, they do use "you must be ugly" and also "you must be a virgin" a lot.

You know Im not even racist and shit on Holla Forums all the time but you not being white really makes me question being here.

why

This dude was a hack

Because it really makes me think I'm one of the only white people even here. Which could explain things.

This thread was started by the Watsonfag, who claims the Harry Potter movies have Orwellian qualities to them, kek. Ironic.

There's only one thing more embarassing than a cuck, and that's a pretendo autist

90% of imageboard users are non-white. Also being derogatory towards whites won't make non-whites like you.

please show me a peer reviewed study that can prove this claim to be scientifically correct

HWNDU

All that shows is who is stupid enough to go out and do that.

t. (((Zach))), the hapa jewboi

So my guess is you're either a jew, or one of those soyboys that hate your own ethnicity.

Born in 2006 but all my teachers say that I am mature for my age.

I HATE MEXICANS

Does nu/tv/ realize everything they (((((shit)))))post can be seen as propaganda?

These posts are horrible. I hate these wojaks.

More like everything is such blatant propaganda these days and that's a part of why people don't like it. That and creative bankruptcy.

this

OP is mad that someone called Harry Potter antiwhite propaganda on this board