Hey Goyim, Wanna Watch Some Television? Let's see what's o

vox.com/culture/2017/12/29/16804664/black-mirror-uss-callister-recap-season-4-review

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gXOTl
hooktube.com/watch?v=2xCCCCaRuAg
archive.is/y1j11
archive.is/NVjf5
archive.is/eBiF8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

archive.is/gXOTl

I think you mean Current Year + 3, m7+1. We're not out of the woods yet. .

Astonishment can be the only reaction.

hooktube.com/watch?v=2xCCCCaRuAg
CrossTalk: Bullhorns: Bye, 2017!

sage negated.

There's that word again. I swear it's mandatory for every leftist article to contain it.

(checked)
The worst fear of the nigger is that we will think about doing what they do without thinking.

It's one of those perfect ones where you could swap out "White men" with "Jews" and the normie/commie/shithead would be in utter disbelief and on the verge of tears for such an evil statement.

Charlie Booker
>the internet is the toughest game in town – if you’re playing as a woman (((theguardian)))

He was always a libcuck, it's just that the events of these past few years drove him into overdrive.

archive.is/y1j11
archive.is/NVjf5
archive.is/eBiF8

>this side of “San Junipero.”

"San Junipero" had one of the most horrible endings of the series, but normals won't pick up on it because they don't think.
>>>/scifi/185

Just read this. If we could get a little more organized about DOTR, I'd really appreciate it.

What episode is this from?

I have no fucking idea, but I now have a chicken-nugget phobia. That creature looks like something Ralph Bakshi drew while high on mescaline.

(checked and kek'd)

m7+1, I can't say I'm familiar with this date system.

It always struck me how strange a face this man had. He looks like no white man.

Christ he looks so uncomfortable in that getup.

It's leftspeak for "you like something too much for me to approve of you liking it. You're bad and irrational for liking it as much as you do."

We, for example, 'fetishize' our race. Leftist gaming rags recently put out an article saying it's time for gamers to stop 'fetishizing' skill, because games are too hard for them.

What the fuck is he wearing?

Chicken? I thought those were skrimps.
kikes are hitting the servers again

ISHYGDDT

sage
ANOTHER 4CHAN TRANSFER THREAD. KEEP IT UP MODS.

My bad. I took another look at it and you're right. I guess I just assumed it was chicken for some reason. Still, that chick's face has put me off damn near everything.

Well first… It starts with not watching jew tv shows and reading what faggot, nothing websites say about them.

You exercise today? Eat right? Get enough sleep? Read something good? Learned or improved a skill? Talked to family and friends?

It’s a shame Black Mirror in another timeline would be a good show. Brooker however is far too weak not to destroy something with potential for the sake of insane CY+2 morality. What a dick.

underrated posts

Almost feel sorry for half-chan. It's completely unsalvageable at this point that we now get all their special larping agents.

No to all, unless you count chicken noodle soup as eating right. I'm hip deep in a really bad sinus/chest cold. It's amazing I haven't just decided to overdose on NyQuil and end the suffering.

Yes.

I really want to resume my woodcarving, but my sinuses talked me into vidya and shitposting, instead. Hopefully tomorrow, though. While it's a little late for this year's tree ornament donation, I can get a head-start on next year's. Plus they're designs I either made from scratch or modified from other club members' designs.

Yes.

There will be an exodus soon and a glorious new chan will emerge that is based upon new technology.

'fetishizing' is the 'zeitgeist'.
It is like the whole world is an extension of schoolyard nonsense where you had to know the latest 'in' phrasing to not be laughed at. and treated like an idiot.
Scott Adams regularly calls out the word of the week', shortly before it hits the MSM. no idea how he does it.

kek. digits confirm doublethink overload.

I'm so sick of this shit.
Last time I turned on a telavivzion it seemed like every channel but Animal Planet has gone full

Interstellar tesserectchan when?

Dilbert was my favorite comic as a kid.
Scott Adams is a very smart fella.
Very observant & aware of certain themes of conscious & subconsciousness that nobody else quite has their finger on the way he does.

Hi Scott

Love your work

Disgusting nigress

I watched the episode, it has nothing to do with white men dying. Its about some betamax mmo game developer who creates digital copies of his co-workers to be the npc's in a private game server that only he can play on (themed after some fictional "not star trek" show)