It all returns to nothing

Reminder that the leftist shitting up the board are on a crusade to avenge their franchise killing flop.

lol

Lucas must be feeling very comfy now.

Not really sweetie, since the critics and audiences agree that episode i and ii were even worse than tlj

Call me sweetie again, please

TLJ has the lowest audience score of any Star Wars film.
Reported for desinfo

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

And audience scores mean absolutely jack shit because audiences loved The Force Awakens. Try and debate me.

Sorry, schnuggums.

(((CRITICS)))

< your words

REPORTED FOR ATTEMPT TO DERAIL THE THREAD

See

Your muh RT and muh metacritic spammed scores mean nothing, the general consensus for people who love and hate the new movies are that the prequels are still the worst.

Cinemascore
The Last Jedi: A
Rogue One: A
The Force Awakens: A

The Phantom Menace: A-
Attack of the Clones: A-

T-that works as well

The prequels were worse from a writing and filmmaking standpoint but the new movies are much more lifeless and unenjoyable.

And that's all that matters sadly, only Episode III can be called good.

Worse than what? The blatant feminist/SJW Jew propaganda of the nuWars?

Do you realize everytime you say this it has less meaning

You can deflect all you want, but it won't change the fact that Disney is injecting their feminist SJW propaganda into Star Wars

Lol

How long is it since (((the Mouse))) bought you? What was the promised price, user?

NuWars still isn't good, mind you. They're below average sci-fi movies. The only reason I say this because they focus too much on politics that isn't thought out enough to be interesting and the movies are always at least an hour longer than they need to be.

I bet you also think Beauty and the Beast was propaganda when the two main characters and side characters are all white. Just because there was a random nigger in the background.

Well yea, I wouldn't even consider Star Wars to be scifi though.

Beauty and the Beast is literal race mixing propaganda, kill yourself centrist

No it isn't, the prince has blue eyes and blond hair, it's a fucking fantasy movie that triggers incels like you.

the movie's moral is that a huge brown beast (aka a refugee) can become a beautiful white prince (aka me) if he is loved enough, it's LITERALLY jewish leftist communist centrist cuckoldry, and your a fucking idiot if you cant see it.

Are you actually trying to convince us that fantasy films can’t contain propaganda?

I'm trying to convince you that you are a no fun faggot.

No that's what your Holla Forumsack brain constantly thinks about. It's a fairytale fantasy story about two white people who end up getting married because one of them had a spell on them that was lifted.

Okay, stop giving the (You) farmer replies you idiots.

the spell is a metaphor for borders, to "lift the spell" is to remove borders and start the jewish NWO

I'm sorry, user.

I like giving (You)s because I get (You)s in return.
Shower me in (You)s pls

No it isn't the fucking prince was in a huge castle and was rich and white beforehand.

its a metaphor for africa, that is rich with natural resources, but all is wasted on the beast (refugee), that kept destroying everything on it

I'll give you a shower alright.

Nobody who isn't an insane friendless NEET and possible virgin who will never have a family see it as that. Tons of white people and white families have watched the film and never thought of that while their kids went on to have more white babies to watch a disney movie with.

Is there anything that The Phantom Menace does worse than The Force Awakens, from a writing standpoint?

You are reaching way too much. If anything it's about crashing the oligarchy.

lol the original 18th century French fairy tale was basically trying to get young girls more accepting of arranged marriages.

You won't see family members who have lives sperging about beauty and the beast

>no sane person would ever point out propaganda in (((Disney))) films!
This is getting tiresome.

MODS BAN THE DISNEY SHILLS

Crying like a little tumblrina

I'll give you that
Don't act like Rey was a better protagonist

Please, go ahead with erecting a strawman you can attack, and post some more screenshots while you're at it why don't you?

I'm gonna erect myself inside your mom's strawman, faggot

Please, no more - I can't handle these sick comebacks and the banter you are dishing out.

Could've used a little more greentext tbh

The balance of the force has been restored.

STFU

Pure reddit/4chan

Classic Simpsons was fucking fantastic - fight me faggot.

Never watched cartoons seriously

Are you from this planet?

Yes I am and I wish you plebs would kys

no
doubtful

My brother is the biggest redditor on the planet (owns a Nintendo Switch, goes to craft beer festivals, attended Games Done Quick) and even he hated it

Proof the last jedi isn't reddit.

It's not that we despise you only for being leftists, because leftist anons always existed. The problem is that you are also a redditor, with the ingrained belief that everything you say is worthwhile even when antithetical (there is no propaganda, but propaganda is good). And you don't even do this because you believe in a system you deem perfect, but for you think progressivism is a path and whatever happens there is ultimately, messianically good.

There's nothing wrong with craft beers

Pot meet kettle

What makes you think that we like commercialized capitalist trash like the Force Awakens exactly?