What is the most underrated game of this generaction?

What is the most underrated game of this generaction?

Other urls found in this thread:

talk.turtlerockstudios.com/t/the-science-of-monsters-a-theory-on-origin-and-intent-updated-after-matthews-second-story-livestream
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Meme Run.

I hear No Man's Sky is pretty good :^)

welcome to bait thread
sage goes into the mail box.

D4. Though you have to be generous to consider it a game.

Buy it please I want to know how it ends. Swery is poor and can't buy his lunch let alone another season.

this generation has no games

I genuinely think Insurgency 2 deserves more recognition, granted it has a stable and healthy playerbase, I do think though that it deserves more.
There's a great community of players, devs keeps adding and refining content for free and the modders are very active. The gameplay is rich, not too realistic so it's still fun and accessible, but much more immersive and intense than a CS:GO, COD or Battlefield game.
It does have a shitty engine and is pretty shitty from a technical point of view though (animations, graphics, optimization, etc)

Why can't the 4cucks go back

I think Assault Android Cactus, Ring Runner:Flight of the Sages and Grimrock 2 are criminally underrated games that deserved much more recognition and praise.

Rabi Ribi

I don't even like rabbit girls or anime, the gameplay is just really good.

come on op, not even evolve shill is shilling for it anymore

Yep, great game. I like the type of bullet hell game where you can dodge stuff with good enough skills and reactions instead of having to memorize a pattern.
I'd like to say momodora too but I don't think it was that underrated since it's getting its fair share of notice in the speedrunning community

Link?

www.thepiratebay.se

Sentry Knights Tactics

good game if the game didn't drop sub 30 fps in fullscreen because it's a fucking flash game

It depends on how big the generation is. I think the Xbox One, WiiU and PS4 are all in the same generation as the Wii, Xbox 360 and PS3.

I'm sure some will probably disagree, but for me it's Undertale.

No other game has touched me so deeply and inspired something in me I never knew was there.

I honestly don't know what I'd do without it, or the amazing community that has built upon this wonderful experience.

If you haven't played it yet, please do. It's easily the best game I've ever played and really doesn't get the praise it deserves.

It's not a bad game but saying it's underrated is pretty fucking retarded considering all the attention it got by every fucking videogame related outlet ever.

Oh fuck I fell for the bait did I

I dunno man. We're having a migrant crisis with 4cucks.

Blanc is best CPU

It's probably bait though, It has to be, nobody can be this retarded except for me

baited into the shadow realm :^)

You sound gay as fuck

that's Zelda you silly goose

Post your entire Link folder, faggot.

Though this is not a feature of the game.

Most people just call them bookmarks

Good. Keep em coming. Maybe we'll play some tummy sticks after this, you queer.

I meant that even though it has a solid community I personally still consider it to be underrated. I probably phrased it wrong, I still need to work on my english

Lords of Magna is better than i expected, it's generic anime garbage on the surface where you can't really skip the cutscenes until the game actually lets you get to the options, but the actual game part is some weird mix of Shining force and Bowling, it's pretty fun.

Games don't come in generations, consoles do.

bullshit

Zelda is a girl though. Why would she have a penis?

Fuck off queer. We like women here.

Anyways, I really hope you guys would see Evolve's worth. The art design is excellent, and it has pretty neat background-lore even if the gameplay was too demanding for you.

talk.turtlerockstudios.com/t/the-science-of-monsters-a-theory-on-origin-and-intent-updated-after-matthews-second-story-livestream

How did so many people fall for this?

For this current year, I'd say The Banner Saga 2. The first game sold like hot cakes, but the sequel did everything better and has hardly a fraction of the sales.

WHY IS EVERYONE A NIGGER

UH NO NIGGERS PLEASE

On the Wii U, it's Captain Toad. On the 3DS, it's Crimson Shroud.

God no.

How appropriate.

Monsters are qt white girls and not niggers.

I havent played the game, I just think these pictures are cute

The Banner Saga 1 and 2.

I was completely absorbed by both of them. They could've been expanded upon, but they were still surprisingly amazing turn-based rpgs with a decent plot, setting and lots of player agency.

becuze bein white is racise.

This, just make sure you don't accept the white archer into the party.
Unless you like STRONK INDEPENDENT WYMEN, I know you have to encorage her to be one but all the anti-stronk options are "…" and "Yeah, lets just say that".
Fuck that character

a tranny muslim, nonetheless

Pretty racist, onii-fam.

quality posts, my friend :)

why does Holla Forums fall for the shittiest bait whenever undertale gets mentioned?

That's some good taste user. I just went back and played the free Halloween DLC. It was only around 30 minutes long but it's nice that the devs are still updating the game almost a year later.

That Flowey looks a lot like Bianca from Porkymon

My favourite has been Mario Maker idgaf nigga!

Evolve is a cool idea really badly executed

I am genuinely curious, how could the idea been executed better?

I can think of something, but those ideas are even more unfriendly to common users.

i love how theres a big ass archive of all the scrapped content. and it lets you play them

Who gives a fuck about the common user?

Patrician taste.

Undertale

so how much cash did you drop on star citizen for a capital ship?

$0, I don't even know what Star Citizen really is.

i think its a pachinko machine. a sequel to space cadet pinball

EDF is hardly underrrated, it's niche and flew over lots of people's radar, but pretty much everyone that played it loved it.

Gee I wonder why? :^)

I thought it was pretty shit, haven't completed it yet though, but unless you get another weapon than the hammer at some point, I stand by it being shit. Such a boring and unwieldy weapon. The backgrounds look like shit, enemies look like shit, it's very unappealing through and through. I only got to the "kill the otaku" mission before letting it be.

That piece of shit excuse for a game is the most overrated pile of dung ever released. The (((media))) sucked off the faggot creator's dick just because he's homo that made a furfag game with memes.