Horror Movies with Non-Retards

Post some horror movies where the characters try or succeed to be smart about the situation instead of being dumbfucks.

Bubba Ho-Tep

Try again, brainlet.

I liked the ending of the thing. Too bad the nigger is the thing so the white guy has to be a real hero AGAIN, because he is a real human bean.

Hellraiser, the first one.

Army of Darkness

the husband was pretty cucky tho

The military nukes the entire town, which is how things are supposed to be.

Didn't that end up making it worse in the end though?

So you was saying we wuz thangz n shieet?

Adding to that, Evil Dead 2 which is the better movie. What I like about Ash is that while he is subject to violence and panicking, he never really does anything too retarded.

Yeah

Despite all the jokes, usually the stuff people do in horror movies isn't that dumb for somebody who doesn't know they're in a horror movie

…for example, in the Evil Dead remake, everything bad is caused by one guy for basically no reason, but I won't lie I'd have done the exact same thing in his position #YOLO

Is the remake even worth watching? I passed it up because it didn't look like it had the comedy that made 2 so good.

It has little comedy, it's pretty good though.

You're Next

I think everybody was stupid in that movie. Hence the reason it was so funny

Go back to reddit

we are in a similar predicament to the one of the main cast of The Thing: we don't know who came from reddit, we don't know who's a goon because they take the form of anons. Do you see now?

I know I'm not reddit, and I know some of you are not reddit because if you were you would've been spamming BLACKED already.

The reddit will have semen that reacts violently to whole milk and red meat

EVERYONE POST SEMEN SAMPLES RIGHT NOW

Interesting

That movie was a shit mix of Hills have Eyes and Dune.

Anyone got the basement clip from tremors in webm form?

Everyone print out this picture and post your semen samples so we know you aren’t things

Pick one

what is this

When shit starts hitting the fan, they run straight to the gun store.

Is her name really Macarena?

zombies?

I know right

Asakawa was actually unrealistically smart, I find it hard to believe that she figured out the rule of showing the video to other people so quickly. She also figured out that since she was only called at the cabin, Sadako's body must be buried nearby. I didn't think that one was too hard to believe but it's still something of a reach.

But Dagon's protagonist was retarded, he should have accepted his new semen demon wife immediately instead of fucking everything up for the other half of the movie.

Swell! This one will make a fine addition to my collection.

I think it's a remake of the first one not the 2nd one. Which would explain the more serious tone.

This tbh. If you wouldn't jump straight into bed with fishfu at first sight you're stupid.

Anyone got a magnet to Dagon?

Z nation, it's a tv show and they are competent unlike the guys in the walkind dead

my eu version doesn't have the audio commentary ;_;

No. Killer robots. They were supposed to be the new security for the mall but due to malfunction, they go on a killing spree.