SPIC THAT KILLED WHITE FATHER OF VIA SWATTING ARRESTED!

Tyler Raj Barriss, 25, called in a false police report of a 28-year-old father of two Andrew Finch that resulted in SWAT teams busting down his door, causing his death.

Tyler Raj Barriss was known as "SWAuTistic" on Twitter and did an interview on Drama Alert earlier in the day.

>hooktube.com/watch?v=cCHOI39nJPM

GoFundMe for father

2015 article of the suspect arrested on charges of calling in bomb threats to KABC News station.
>latimes.com/socal/glendale-news-press/tn-gnp-glendale-man-charged-in-false-bomb-threats-to-kabc-studio-20151015-story.html

Twitter thread and article confirming he's been arrested

>twitter.com/BNONews/status/946978396357234689

>bnonews.com/news/index.php/news/id6899

Thanks to this spic, two white children will now grow up without a father.

Other urls found in this thread:

krebsonsecurity.com/2017/12/kansas-man-killed-in-swatting-attack/
abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-barring-high-iqs-cops/story?id=95836
8ch.net/pol/res/11092858.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, because piece of shit cop thugs itching to be murderous thugs has nothing to do with it.

kek
Let the Autism wars begin.

I want “swatting” to be the catalyst that kills video game streamers (like ✡loot crates✡ are being killed by gambling legislation), but we’ll have to push pretty hard to get that to happen.

What's wrong with its head?

everyone involved in the story looks like a big fucking loser. Whole thing sounds sketchy as fuck anyways.

You need to go back to mexico.

The result of a hyena fucking a golden retriever.

Incrimination Completes Everyone (ICE)

everytime

The fuck is wrong with his head?

The guy killed wasn't involved in any way to the argument, the guy gave a fake address,

you along with OP are completely ignoring the fact that we live in a society where somebody can make a false report to the cops and the come and kick your door down and murder you. Yeah, fuck him for making the call. But the bigger problem here is the police, not Mr. Swautistic

so how does someone locate another person over call of duty chat and somehow know where they live so they can swat them? why did the guy give a fake address? Why didnt he just give NO address.

some spastic give a fake address and got some random guy who wasnt involved killed

A Y Y Y Y Y Y

Is he a spin head?

I have to agree with this. It's one thing to have retarded spics in the nation, but it's quite something else for a murderous police force to take them seriously and kill people at their behest. The cop and the spic should be hung.

spotted the zogbot lover. you need to read up on what Dyncorp has been doing to PD's all over this country

I can only assume that when the swatter doesn't fuck it up, they're host for the lobby and able to directly see what ips are connecting to their machine.

Imagine being so assblasted about being a casual faggot that you commit a felony.

i saw the video, why the fuck the police did shot? the dude did what the police said and got shot, that cop should be on fucking jail, so the other stick to the rules and don't kill just for kill

dubs of truth

Clearly a pajeet.

It's probably due to "no hesitation" training that they're being given. Which might be useful in a highly dangerous situation when dealing with actual gangsters, but should obviously only be applied when the police have done a proper threat assessment.

This is fucked up but pretty funny at the same time forgive me

It seems the GoFundMe was created by the burner cousin.

Agreed. Spic is guilty of wasting police time. ZOGbot is guilty of murder.

fucking consoleplebs

Poo-in-loo mixed with greek and im gonna guess by that nose and ears theres some edomite in there as well. sandnigger salad

CoD hasn't been good since CoD4:MW - they killed dedicated servers after that and it went to shit.

where's "this goy's had too much to think".png when i need it

no you fucking retard that's why we are pissed off at the ass hole making a false report.

He deserved it tbh.

He didn't. The other guy gave a false address to the swatter. White father was just some random guy and the only one innocent in all this.

Wait a minute! That’s the crooked man Mexican son?

The guy who gave the false address competitively played Call of Duty though, so chances are that the false address belonged to someone else who also played it that he happened to have beef with, despite what the obese mother said in the interview.

What a fucking subhuman.

post up fam info for this sub-human. whats goes around comes around

Man, I really don't like the American steriotypes that the rest of the world has that America is the country where you can get shot by dumb reasons every day, but shit like this really puts America in a badlight.

I'm guessing you don't really understand what SWATing is?

Every 1st world country has SWAT teams, friendo.

No they dont. Dont be a tard

Its a street shitter.

No they don't.
Every 1st world country has Special Forces that handle cases that might be overwhelming dangerous for normal police.
The key difference is that SF are in contact with the local police and assess a situation before doing anything at all.
Look up "swatting in europe".
It simply doesn't work: the police will not bash down your door. On some cases, the "victim" didn't even know SF were nearby at the time. They just find out it's fake, pack up and go home.
The only other place on earth where SWAT behaves like this is fucking Africa. With 200$, you can pay a police chief in Uganda to swat and kill someone.
But in America, they do it FOR FREE.

I'm trying to not run with the usual "durr, americans are dumb" because I don't agree with it, but something is seriously fucked up with American's SWAT teams.

American police are trigger happy faggots because Israelis have monopolized american police training, so american police treat civilians like the israelis treat palestinians.

Israeli training of American police. They teach American police that they're an occupying force and that civilians are the enemy.

I got some news for you son, but that's a poo in the loo

Seriously, can't for ONCE, something else but the Jews be behind this shit?
For fuck sake, don't we have OTHER EVIL FUCKFACES around?
It's always the fucking Jews man. ALWAYS.
Talk about Jewish Priviledge: "Only WE get to ruin civilization goy!"

There is no "american swat teams"
Every police department handles and implements special tac teams differently if they even have them.
Dedicated tac teams are something you only really see in big cities.
My state doesn't even have them. If if a local yokel little town has a big situation they cant handle they call up some state troopers.
Our bigger towns and cities just give special training to to their regular cops.
A 911 operator cant call in a large force. That needs to come from an officer in the field on site. They learned this years ago when this video game cancer was starting up.

I'm waiting for you to explain why he's wrong, kike.

Around elves, watch yourself.

Our police gets trained by Israeli forces too, and we don't have the same problems.

What country's police force are you talking about?

Spain.

Didn't your police beat down some Catalans like a bunch of thugs?

They know how to deal with protesters.

Those "protesters" were trying to vote.

what is a constitution?

Spic knew this could happen. He's an accessory to murder.

No shit, that comes from the militarilization of the police. Which suprisingly has happened since 9/11, what a (((coincidence))).

Sweden since 2010 has the right to put their own military against their own people. Passed through during the election so NOBODY brought it up except the alternative media.

Why not blame the gun while you're at it kike?

spic was just pretext for losers playing cops & robbers to go out and murder someone. loser in the blue jump suit is in no way akin to blaming the gun.

Part of it is also living in a country where niggers and spics run wild in the streets, who the fuck wouldn't be trigger happy in this situation?

What the fuck is up with its eyebrows?

It does sound to me like this wasn't SWAT, but a all available cars converging on a call.
Doesn't SWAT like a bit more intel and prefer breach-and-clear to deal with trouble?
t. Ignorant nofunz bong

F for dead guy.

Only if he's red-pilled. In the normie's dream world where cops are public servants, one should be able to assume that they don't murder people without reason.

he didn't say he was wrong you illiterate nigger

the fuck? Are burger cops a bunch of trigger happy spergs that shoot someone every time they go out? How the fuck does busting down the door of an innocent person result in his death?

How fucking dumb are you he doesn't even look mexican

krebsonsecurity.com/2017/12/kansas-man-killed-in-swatting-attack/
Sounds to me like a trigger-happy asshole killed an innocent person. While the prankster certainly holds responsibility for causing a SWAT operation and should sit some years for that, SWATting shouldn't be akin to a death sentence. The cop certainly must sit a lot longer than the SWATter.

This. In my country, if a cop killed an unarmed, innocent person, he'd go to jail for murder practically regardless of circumstance. Makes them really mull the situation over before they reach for the gun, and guess what, incidents where the police would shoot an innocent person are unheard of.

Couple reasons:
1) The police in the US are not allowed to have an IQ above a certain threshold, I'm not kidding. If you score high on an IQ test you aren't allowed to be a cop. abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-barring-high-iqs-cops/story?id=95836

2) Cops are terrified of the PC police too, so they are told to handle every situation equally. You aren't allowed to use disgression and discriminate based on social class, race, etc. At least officially. This leads to responding with exceedingly excessive force a lot of the time.

3) The cops have been militarized. I know it's a rehashed point in lolbertarian circles, but they have. Police don't need tanks.

4) A lot of cops are assholes because they are taught to not trust anyone. They can't. Social trust is so fucking low because of this multiculti bullshit that they don't know how to respond.

5) A lot of times the cops get off because they don't want public outrage. If a white cop kills a nigger because the nigger was nigging, that's understandable. The cop gets off. But if a cop kills a white man who wasn't niggin' and gets convicted, so help you god. The minorities don't recognize that there are contextual differences. That's how cities burn down.

Americans are truly retarded

XD FUnI meem poopy 2016 lole you dont even know the guys ethnicity and you're making assumptions of his race based on his middle name despite anybody parents being able to name somebody a name that doesnt belong to their ethnicity like jerry seinfeld being syrian and instead of looking at ethnicity look at him as a fucking criminal who committed a crime you knuckledragging dumbasses who fucking cares what he is or isnt? he should still be up there if he's some ghetto black cunt or some rich white snob fucking grow the hell up

R U I N E D

Witnessed

Zeroes are not real gets, children.

This is the real one.

Spics are really stupid as fuck, aren't they?
It's not the biggest loss, though. Look at this family, they're not the best we have to offer. Glad this fucker got caught though.

I do have to agree with a lot of these anons.
Where I live a cop wouldn't just be fired, but but in prison if he did something like this.
Why are American police so immune to any and all consequences? The only time they ever seem to be put behind bars is if they kill another cop.

One of the worst GETS I've seen in a long time

Was LEO for 10 years. This is so fucking true.
I had to dumb down my answers on my tests for entry.
I was known as “the professor” in the department. Constantly struggled with the stupidity of fellow officers.

Finally left, got my Masters in education, and am loving life

This. When there are no consequences for unjustifiably killing somebody, it's inevitable that you're going to start to see shooting as an option in more and more situations. Regular people (and cops in most developed nations outside the US) in a confrontation know that their life is effectively over if they pull the trigger without good reason, which ensures that they don't shoot anybody who seems vaguely threatening "just to be safe".

Unfortunately, there's no way to push for any kind of police reform without being seen as just another retard who thinks cops shouldn't shoot niggers which are actively attacking them. I wouldn't be surprised if that is part of why BLM etc exists. To make it all but impossible to have a reasonable public discussion about the shift of the police towards being an occupying army.

The shitskin who made the call has the most guilt in this, but the cop is pretty pathetic as well. What kind of trained SWAT officer opens fire on someone just for opening a fucking door?

Nope.

Yes. Without him the situation would never have happened. The cop is a fuckup, but he wouldn't have been there otherwise.

that doesn't excuse the killing of white men

With the spic it would never have happened without losers looking for any faux pretext to murder people for kicks. The "cop" isn't a fuckup, he's a murderer plain and simple.

That and video. Every interaction with police is recorded now. Nixon has nothing on me.

Fuck spics,
But Fuck streamers too.
No one is missed

Murder can have multiple culprits.

That's good news.. what about the cop?

lmao

no but it's a symptom that won't go away until we get rid of the root cause. at least one thing i learned from my lolbert phase

Where is /ourguy/'s GoFundMe ?

/ourguy/ confirmed, top tier 8ch humor

user you're shitposting too hard, you'll give yourself a stroke.

Damn, Sing Sing really let himself go…

didn't read ut those are some nice natural and organic dubs (ask dysnomia what those are)

How does one call even result in trigger happy swat swarm? Why is there no check or follow-up in these fucking cases?

Also why is there even a gofundme for this guy's funeral? To what extent are the cops or perpetrator responsible when innocent people get hurt or property damage occurs due to false reports? Not at all? That would be insane.

kike cops

what's his go fund me?

Spics throating is BEGGING for some strangulation. That and he looks like a faggot.

I'm sorry but he (the white man) was already a lost cause. I'm certain he was our political enemy if he regularly played video games. I can only hope that his children will grow up with a burning hatred for beaners.

Has GSG9 or GIGN ever kicked in someone's door and shot them without provocation?

Someone tire necklace this faggot.

Read the thread you niggers.

all the time, whenever some evil white cishet racist posts wrongthink about the holohoax on le facebook
because germany is a fucking cuck country 100%

East Germany is alright.

east germany is still germany
still pays its cuck taxes and privilege checks to fuhrer merkel

Yup. I should've read the thread. Disregard my retardation.

did videogames kill your family, user?

did family kill your videogames?

you have to do back

nice slide

It's some wannbe "cool" fashion crap.

While i can see the fault in the police force as well as the deranged spic, i seriously recommend that you DO NOT WEAKEN the police sphere of influence while letting the spics grow ever wider in numbers. The brutality your cops have done until now are NOTHING compared to the sheer bloodshed that an empowered spic is capable of achieving with even less motives or tools.
Take this incident as learning experience about the nature of the spic.

zog cog brothers

I agree exact the last one… the last one is complete bullshit.

I'm not an authority cuck, but no matter who the cops kill, they often go free… and that's ok from the perspective of their job. Doesn't mean I agree with the outcomes, but that's the way things currently operate to sustain the police meta-infrastructure.

kek

An innocent white man was murdered by the state's most powerful tools, and your takeaway isn't that the tools are dangerous, or there needs to be some change in procedure, or that the entire system is fucked because a random spic can invoke the full force of it. No, what's REALLY the issue is the single spic making phone calls.

don't listen to his, we all know real 8channers were doxers so we really don't care about this as much as how the cops acted out… AGAIN, I cannot completely blame the police on that because it happens from time to time.

Murricattle believe that it is completely normal to have goons kick in their doors to drag them away. Land of the cowards, home of the slaves.

you're american

What would it have taken for you to actually assign complete blame to an officer? Should they have shot immediately after ringing the doorbell? Immediately after? Sniping the entire family from afar shortly after receiving a warrant?

he could be german (many germans after WW2 became spics and their descendants got DACA'd)

I don't know the natural and organic details

esoteric reroll

Hard to believe but yes, the true strength of the spic lies in exploiting powerful tools for its bidding.

post more of this lass

Tyler Raj Barriss
Doesn't look like a spic
Doesn't sound like a Spic name

Nice get
Better asperging

Based ZOGbots, footsoldiers of the state

Have nothing more of her, have this picture instead.

i shot him because he was white and white = evil racist blondald blumpf hitler nazi quadroons ama

Because pic related

where's the merchant rubbing hands in the background
why isn't this le 52% face

I've never meet an adult who's hobby is video games that's worth a damn.

A piece of paper.

zog nigger
zogger
zoggers gonna zog
cia zoggers glow in the dark
lynch all zoggers and kikes

Both the spic and the cop are responsible.

this

cops think that if there's a

You know what felony murder is?
If you and your buddie jamal go rob a store, and jamal kills the clerk, you and jamal both get murder charges.
Someone died as a direct result of the commission of this crime. There should absolutely be a murder charge.
and you deserve the rope too.

Better than "Praise kek #393949"

So add this with the shooting of the white guy in Arizona and it's pretty clear that cops are allowed to murder white men. It is legal for a cop to shoot an unarmed white man who has never committed a crime in his life.

Its legal for cops to shoot everyone, did you not notice this the last 20 years?

There is no reason why people should allow the police to exist.

this

kill the cops

The felony murder rule doesn't just apply to any felony though. Traditionally it applies to burglary, arson, rape, robbery and kidnapping. It's not a good fit for this case. I think this would be a reckless manslaughter charge at best.

Yeah, lets us just leave criminals rape and murder everyone.

That's why everybody should be armed at all times. It takes 5 minutes minimum for them to arrive; cops don't prevent crime, they respond to it.

Kill yourself, JIDF kike.

You people should really think about this lone pistolero stance, suppose then that you live in a (((diverse society))) with different kinds of people who most of the time are not really on good terms, said people would then proceed to flock together and try to land grab as much terrain as possible, either absorbing or destroying the ones who oppose them, sooner rather than later you will realise that you alone stand no chance no matter the amount of weapons you might posses.

He has a giraffe neck

race has nothing to do with this. You'd all be cheering "BASED SPIC" had the victim been non-white and its retarded. Police are power tripping maniacs and the little faggot that instigated this Fiasco deserves a life sentence.

bro that's a certified streetshitter

fpbp

This. Don't you know the cop is an inanimate object? Just be good goys and accept you can be killed anytime, for no reason.

KILL yourself jidf kike
KIKE

Yeah, yeah, it was a bad shoot. I get it, and the cop needs to be dealt with. However, none of that would have happened if this fucker didn't do what he did. I really don't know or care what should happen to the cop, but this piece of shit needs to be strung up in the square to serve as an example of what swatting will get you.

Reported for being Jewish.

HATE KIKE

this. full stop.

Both are a problem. The spic needs to go. No-knock police raids also need to go. Police should have to serve a warrant like they did in the past. Also, they should not be kicking in doors for a goddamn phone call, no matter what was said over the phone.

Unlike non-jap cops, who are perfectly trustworthy and would never dream of doing such thing.

nice (1)-and-done deflection, you weeb jidf kike

wow he looks like a fag

its one of many other hobbies. try me.

False calls to police are felonies in Kansas.

He's a fucking Pahjeet you retarded niggers.

nice (1)-and-done deflection, you spic kike

Raj Barriss? Pakispickike.

the musk of a cuck
the cusk

ATF anons must hate this meme

Fuck you and your alphabet soup feefees tbh famalam.

"What difference, at this point, does it make?"
-Hillary Clinton

The sooner Holla Forums wakes up and realizes that a plurality of American cops are narcissists and psychopaths who use their authority as a way of getting away with criminal behavior, the better.

A lot of cops are dedicated to serving their communities and making sure criminals don't hurt others. It shouldn't be a lot of cops that are like this. It should be ALL OF THEM.

If you defend this sort of behavior when it hurts innocent White people, you're probably a sociopath yourself who doesn't like having your bullshit called out.

Where are the Twitter posts that tried to blame swatting on "white male privilege"? Was hoping to keep record of those accounts.

Going to reply to own post…I got a pic from best mom eva's twitter, but of course she blocked the names out. She mentioned this.

"I'm particularly disappointed in the first account in that image. He's a philosophy PhD recipient, spreading pernicious race hate. The rest are just dumb kids."

we need to go back to good ole fashioned KKK niggerdeath lynch crews

cop should be held accountable and the spic needs to be held accountable for his actions as well both need to be burnt

I'll give ya a meta-infrastructure you cock-wallet.
Right up uranus.

Or we'll have both and not give ignorance to one side just because the other is allegedly bigger, you deflecting double nigger. Both spics and incompetent police need to go.

lmao Holla Forums in a nutshell

i like how your IDs are the same colour you fucking purple-merchant carthage-kike

So add this with the shooting of the black guy in El Cajon, California and it's pretty clear that cops are allowed to murder black men. It is legal for a cop to shoot an unarmed black man who has never committed a crime in his life.
Where's the call to dissolve all police over this? No? You don't want to call that? The nigger might have even deserved it, you say? Well, then the police are useful after all!

fuck off shtetl kike goidl dreidl fucking gefilter fish faggot

Law is a fraud.
News is a fraud.
Justice is a fraud.
History is a fraud.

fraud is a fraud
jews did the bank job

The last time a swatting resulted in a killing, the kid responsible got something like 30 years in prison for domestic terrorism. We'll have to wait and see if this asshole gets a reduced sentence due to his race.

There will be no justice in our society until we begin holding police accountable for their crimes. But, justice isn't the goal of those in charge, so it's no surprise that when a cop murders a citizen they point the finger at everyone but the pussy cop pulling the trigger.

spic

Yeah no, it’s not the fault of the shithead spic who called the cops, it’s all on the police.
Christ, I get enough of this shit from normalfags irl.

The worst thing about this whole case is it could've been avoided if the 911 operator or any police officer involved had an ounce of competence.

This. ZoGbots and shills GTFO. Muh blue line is a civcuck meme and worthless.

So you're saying because of this spic "mastermind" orchestrating this that the poor cops dindu nuffin and bare no responsibility? Get the fuck back to cuckchan faggot.

Who gets to decide where the lines are drawn on states and countries. Can there be a cultural revolution? If we let 5 million Muslims into our country and they all decide to move to one city and take it over should we let them secede if enough of the votes come in favor?Constitutional protections are important but so are revolutions when those 'protections' stop protecting your interests and only work in favor of others. If Catalan wants to leave they're gonna have to pay for liberty in blood, like every other nation in history. A vote is not gonna do it and skulls are gonna be cracked whether you believe its fair or not. If you ultimately got to live out your power fantasy of the fourth reich and a state was trying to secede to say become communists, you'd give the order to run over those 'voters' don't pretend you wouldnt.

So, is there any info on the officer that shot the guy? Was he a spic, too? The penal system criminal networking complex extends to the officers as well many times.

it pains me, but yes, our kike protecting zogbots are a bigger problem. we have nigger/libtard police chiefs that let the chimps run wild and loot at will, we have trigger happy cowards that think their job is like COD and have no problem killing whites and treat humans like common niggers. If we lived in a police state that actually tried a small amount to not kill whites, it might not be so bad, but we dont. we live in a police state that gives commie controlled cops to do whatever they want to any citizen that isnt a protected class. cops even kill young white women on a pretty regular basis and its not like youll ever hear about it when they are chimping about a dindu robbing a waffle house being shot.

then they will go on another call and murder a white guy for watering his lawn and say he was holding a weapon. Thats literally happened before. Cops are braindead retards and they are NOT ON OUR SIDE. Remember, even NSDAP had to fight the cops, it not like they wanted to, but the party was seen as a threat before they were saviors. How do you think a common conservacuck police officer would treat someone that says hes a white nationalists?
all they will hear is that youre on a terror watch list and send you to be cavity searched or shot with rubber bullets and maced after theyve already shot you 27 times with real guns.

the worst part of this: after countless cases of zogbots murdering citizens there's still people on Holla Forums claiming muh blue lives dindu nuthin

it's not the 50s anymore, no cop gets hired if he's not willing to shoot your meme posting ass when ordered to

WHITES AND BLACKS JOIN FORCES TO DESTROY THE JEW

LETS DO THIS

THE JEWS WILL BE MORE NEUROTIC THAN EVER

IT WILL BE HILARIOUS

goddamnit

Kill yourself, nigger.

Your mistake wasn’t wasting quads, it was thinking you should leave Holla Forums

double quads wasted on a cuck

I have two things I need you to do as soon as possible:

A) Read this thread:
8ch.net/pol/res/11092858.html

B) Kill yourself on livestream. Preferably by butcher knife to the stomach.

>>>/suicide/

Fuck off back to reddit

I forgot to crosspost, you forgot that we don't ally with shitskins. Guess which one of us gets the rope first, you filthy cocksucker?

These numbers should make a case for the effect of niggers and spics in the city causes collateral damage to whites. A strong case.

what a cuckchan-tier post

Teaming up with blacks is, allying with them, joining forces with them, is okay.

Blacks can serve a useful role within our society.

Hey gave him a fake address to see if the spic would really do it. Knowing if he did then if anyone got hurt/killed authorities would track him down and arrest him. Both individuals in this case are psychopaths who want the wanton suffering of one another over a video game.

Does your wife's bull know you post here?

yeah i bet you really like the thought of niggermales homoerotically touching your jewish snipdick and balls, you cuckkike faggot

Daily reminder that cuck enforcement agents will gladly haul you off to the gulag if you don't kill them

Prisoners supposedly rape and brutalize eachother but it doesn't seem to deture much. This case might be a good time to bring back public hangings, after a trail. I'd feel fine watching "people" like this swing from a rope. Obviously the problem and responsibility go further than the prank caller however.

countersage

for sucking your big spic

Shit like this makes me wish I would've screenshoted places PoliceOne when I lurked, these cop forums absolutely drip contempt for "mundanes" and "civilians" (and that's the public part).
And no, that doesn't just extend to "lol spics & niggers" like some of the Freepers-turned-WNs that populate Holla Forums nowadays seem to think.

The real issue is niggers and spics. We need military organizations to handle shit because 99% of all calls are to deal with Orc-level creatures. So the downside is whites get caught in this shit.

TRUMP IS CUCKING! ETHNOSTATE NOW!

This. Cops are just a kike street gang 90% of the time. I genuinely feel bad for the ones who join the force because they want to do good and protect people. They are in for a world of suck.

Because dummies fill out their real name to the online servers. Microsoft asks you very nicely to include your real name but assures you only friends can see it. And people believe Microsoft.

Once that person you called a faggot on Call of Duty has your name and can determine your state, it becomes really easy to track you down. If you ever had a traffic ticket many states have your name/address/birthday as publicly accessible records. If you have had a mortgage or have bought real property, again, very easy to search a chain of title online to get that persons information. It takes time to get efficient at combing a database, but guess which group of people spends most of their time familiarizing themselves with looking up court documents?

Did you guess niggers and spics? Because that is exactly who will abuse our open court records systems to track you down.

blindly following the police makes you a fucking retard. the cops a faggot and so is the swatter

This