H A P P E N I N G

H A P P E N I N G
———————————————-
Main Details;SHITPOSTER NECKBEARD WHO WAS BANNED FROM STUPID CARD GAME FOR MAKING FUN OF WHORES TURNS TOP AUTIST AS REVENGE AND UNCOVERS A BUNCH OF PEDOPHILES WHO WORK FOR THE COMPANY

hooktube.com/watch?v=03ucFqzmCzU

Check #MagicGate on Twitter for deets
Unsurprisingly Far lefties and Antifa members are the ones who kicked him out of the community for not respecting womyn and posting racist frog memes.

Other urls found in this thread:

oliverwillis.com/
facebook.com/oliverwillis
linkedin.com/in/oliver-willis-a805001
foursquare.com/owillis
twitter.com/owillis
plus.google.com/ OliverWillis1977
flickr.com/people/owillis
pinterest.com/owillis1977/
amazon.com/gp/profile/amzn1.account.AHC4IUNJ52BDA3DTU7GL32EVLGZA
meetup.com/members/10885/?_cookie-check=mggsZT80T-ueVmw6
hooktube.com/watch?v=r_dBefrH8QY
gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=1488
youtu.be/r_dBefrH8QY
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=HasbroNews&src=typd&lang=en
archive.is/2XfC0
wizardsmagic.tumblr.com/post/148459722916/if-you-read-yesterdays-magic-story-laid-to-rest
colorwebmag.com/sponsorships-advertisers/
archive.is/zOMez
twitter.com/TolarianCollege
twitter.com/TheManaSource
archive.is/AeEoM
archive.is/u4KEe
coinbooks.org/esylum_v12n23a22.html
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XN_ikM6nEDhHLAY_zHakYVPpsHSzwEKQIPua9eQL1JI/edit#gid=0
archive.is/FX6vG
archive.is/P15If
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Will resist immense urge to report for e-celebe cancer. Also, holy shit. I don't know what's worse, the number of convicted pedophiles involved with MTG or the fact that WOTC apparently doesn't ban anyone for being convicted pedos.

Pure pottery.

Pedophilia trumps eceleb cancer. Also, ecelebs come from youtube, not hooktube.
Youtube embed was strictly for thumbnail purposes.

I'm wondering if they're even allowed to judge at these events given that there will likely be children there.

Legally? Possibly not. But considering they aren't on the ban list it looks like WOTC has no interest in stopping them.

Interesting how this meshes seamlessly with all of the other "all men are rapists" stuff being promoted in the media as we speak.
A less trusting man might even think that it's some kind of setup to further the White male - White female d&c which the kikes have worked so hard to foster through feminism. I can hear it already "t…they look like totally regular guys, omg! you can't trust any man!!!11! someone protect us with new laws!"
Ok. Believe what you want but I smell a jewish rat.
What better way for a pedo to get handed a lighter sentence than to agree to work on a psyop.

Hopefully this blows up in these leftist faces. I have a feeling that because it is a nerdy game that it will go unnoticed.

Hmph. That may be exploitable.

I'm not seeing any meshing with what you went off about and pedophilia in the top ranks of a card playing game with a sizable following.

Check who he promotes, check who comments on his videos.
This is 100% a Rebel Media propaganda and cross-promotion channel. Preliminary conclusion: another contrived controversy to d&c the White sexes, promote the "White guys are all creepy pedos" slander, and ultimately, reduce White births.
Interesting that a top MGTOW channel, whose stage persona involves a fascination with dolls of little girls (aren't White guys creepy, yuck!!!!11) has a top comment endorsed by this e-celeb.
"MGTOW" was created and promoted by the same group of kikes that created the "alt-right", "PUA" and many other shekel-niches. Rebel Media is largely behind these channels. Classic rebel media layout in the video thumbnails. Managers supply all of the graphics, the agenda, the stock graphics and the cross-promotion, the e-celeb just reads the script and stays in character to collect his salary.
another psyop

If you can't connect the dots, you can't connect the dots.
Believe what you like ofc.

I think that I spelled it out clearly enough. For this psyop you hire some convicted of sex crimes, place them in a game popular with youngsters then create a scandal. Report said scandal through your network of paid shills, stand back and watch as women find White guys creepier and creepier.

Hmph. Its not so impossible, I suppose.
I 100% believe Sargon is a pedo himself.

(((Rebel Media))) is kosher cancer but that doesn't make anything in this particular video wrong. The facts are the fact and WOTC seems to turn a blind eye to pedos. That's what this is about.

It went unnoticed for years on the video gaming side until GG happened but that didn't really lead to much. These people are doing what they always do, subvert and change a group to their ideal. You cannot get them out once they have a foothold so best thing to do is find a better group or game they have not subverted yet.

But none of the pedos he showed in the video were white. All I saw was an Asian and a black guy.

One of the litmus tests we could use for this is posting a thread about it on cuckchan’s /tg/. The speed at which it’s deleted and you’re permabanned would tell you about its legitimacy.

wew

Kek all of this

They can and have.

I take it you didn't watch any of his vids. I just checked out 3 and he names a couple asians, a black guy, and I think a jew.

TLDR he's not calling out only white guys.

doesnt matter who he is calling out all pedos must hang

Gimme a tl:dr

This looks like another fail shareblue thread tbh

NO FUCKING SHIT
Not politics, take it to /tg/

Bump.

I will give you the benefit of a doubt as I'm feeling generous.
You have 1 reply to explain why this partains to Holla Forums before I ruin your thread.

Please be wise in your reply.

I'm sorry you fucked up.

Fuck off shlomo

Holy shit, the Jews got right on this one, didn't they?

Habba bumb.

Name: Lloyd Oliver Willis
Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Phone: 202-492-3175
Email: [email protected] and [email protected]
Usernames:oliverwillis , owillis , OliverWillis1977
Social Media:
Facebook: facebook.com/oliverwillis
Linkedin: linkedin.com/in/oliver-willis-a805001
FourSquare: foursquare.com/owillis
Twitter: twitter.com/owillis
Google+: plus.google.com/ OliverWillis1977
Flickr: flickr.com/people/owillis
Pinterist: pinterest.com/owillis1977/
Amazon: amazon.com/gp/profile/amzn1.account.AHC4IUNJ52BDA3DTU7GL32EVLGZA
Meetup: meetup.com/members/10885/?_cookie-check=mggsZT80T-ueVmw6 )

Imagine mein shock

I'm glad I never got into this kind of shit. Looks like the dumbest waste of shekels and I was right again.

There's no need to get upset.
Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Social Media:
Meetup: meetup.com/members/10885/?_cookie-check=mggsZT80T-ueVmw6

Apply at job vacancies at mcdonalds

Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Social Media:

I didn't do the regular report, I actually global reported you for being a sick fuck pedoshit faggot, kill yourself pedoshit.

Hmm I've actually been watching this guy for a month or so now

shit it's full of fucking pedos there, he mentioned some of this last time

Actually he is being targeted for using Pepe memes. It really has nothing to do with Sprankle, she was just an excuse to exclude him. Also Hasbro / WotC has leftist leanings (they are based in Seattle.

BUMP

Alt-Right Magic: The Gathering fan calls people out on their shit. Competitors and WotC (the company that owns MTG) don't like him cause of alt-right and pepe.

Defending him on Reddit will get you auto-banned.

A cosplayer named "Sprankle" publicly quits cosplay and blames Jeremy for "Years of Harassment". Everyone dog piles on Jeremy and he gets banned from official tournaments for LIFE. His online account is also suspended, basically taking thousands of dollars or digital product from him.

Jeremy doesn't give up, he sets up a plan of "equal standards" and he has uncovered convicted pedophiles working as tournament judges and organizers….

Aaaannnd it's full of pedophiles…

These leftist will probably protect those who aren't in jail too. Just wait and see

requesting a sticky mods this has a lot of potential rad fems, pedos and sjw cunts
the volk dont like it when there kids can get nonced by sickos opportunity like this should not be wasted.

As far as I can tell this is the gamergate of card games. I think he was a part of that actually, if not he knows a lot about it

True. Parents will flip shit when they find out what's really going on with Tavistock the Gathering.

This could hit even harder than gamergate. Let's see if Adam Baldwin and AEI get involved this time, though. Kek.

They surrounded them selfs with potential kids
kids that might not necessarily fit into the mainstream
im almost certian it could be a coordinated effort by these sick fucks to inject them selfs into this community and these are the ones we know of
there is alot of potential we could uncover more

)
Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Social Media:

gamergate was just slutting around, pedos get much bigger backlash from normalfags (as it should be). let the house of magiccards drop

But it's not popular with youngsters. It's losing popularity rapidly.

Bumping and admiring your trips of justice.

Time for the quintessential difference between the "left" and the "right".

Left: Puts up a sweet face and fights others who oppose them but always has to worry about people finding out the true face of it all.

Right: Puts up an angry face because the world has believed the left for too long and hopes that people find out the true face of the right and history of it all.

This is also why the right will win even if all "quintessential" fighters of both sides stop having children and relying on propagation of ideas to 'raise more of themselves'.

The left always eats itself, the right does not, the right, the more you follow it, the purer right you go, the more pure and wholesome your entire everything becomes.

Probably because kids don't like getting raped by the judges. Who knows how popular the game could be without perverts fiddling the players.

Bump

20 internets points to any user who can tell me how this is linked to mkultra.

Hint. Seymour Epstein

This reminds me I have a box full of cards to sell.

Jeremy is best husbando. Wizards of the Hoax fucked him over for pussy they probably didn't even get to taste, but rather than lie there and take it, he went at them hard, fast, and (most importantly) autisticly. And now the bitch has "taken a break" from the community because of the pressure he's brought to bear. I wish he'd been in gamergate. Chelsea might have killed herself if Jer had been on the case.

You would think they would learn not to take away a neckbeard's bread and circus.

You would think. They want us complacent and then they take away what keeps us docile (which is good for us, but they're retarded to drop the ball that badly). Sounds like the various (((departments))) aren't communicating so well, anymore.

why even have a camerashot if it's going to block the slide

Lazy niggers on pol letting this stupid shit get bumps. Its all shit. Jermie loves his Sargoy Soyboy creds. This is yet another nothingburger on levels of plebbittier antics. Motherfuckers are unironic with the incell thot begone memes.

Just to review, in case you've forgotten..

In this situation

Cultural Marxism and elite pedophiles have nothing to do with politics.

Between '01-03 I played MTG with friends, bought dozens of collections off ebay and profitably sold assembled playsets to fund further acquisitions.

Bought a sealed pack of 55 10/10 mint promo Mana Crypts for 200 bucks, 56 Beta and Unlimited Sol Rings for 50, and had around 30 Force of Will cards among lots of other inexpensively obtained cards.

Then I played a few tournaments and saw what a bunch of insufferable virgin faggots I was sharing the hobby with. Fearing my potential to get in too deep and become a greasy petulant fatbeard like them, and seeing how I actually wanted to attract a girlfriend and have a worthwhile social life I sold everything on eBay, got 15-20K in profit, started lifting and partied hard for the rest of high school. No regrets, that game will suck your life away.

You would think, but that's the problem with worshipping Satan. They might get massive amounts of earthly power, but the cost is having everything they do make no sense in the long run. Literally everything.

I never understood the draw.
Why do people become so obsessed with it? I know a few people like this, to me it just looks like a money pit

One part is probably there being a "lore" to MTG that is mostly told through flavor text in the cards in an incomplete manner, stimulating the mind to fill in the blanks and feel like it's "a part" of the MTG story. Especially since the intro to MTG set identifies players as more than players, but "Planeswalkers", the main heroes and villains in the MTG story. Though there are books, most people get the story of MTG through the game play.

I'm sure there are other reasons.

The draw? I guess the nearly limitless combinations of synergistic cards that can be assembled into a 60 card deck and the intellectual stimulation of carefully constructing and "perfecting" the decks. It takes many many hours of considering the options and is (was) quite rewarding when finally completed.

I had a robust and novel black/blue reanimator/counterspell deck that would win by the 2nd or 3rd turn 95% of the time, sometimes 1st turn with the Black Lotus and a good hand.

It is indeed a money pit for most people, but buying big collections for cheap, selling off the dross individually or as playsets and pumping the money into more collections was extremely lucrative, at least for a teen. Buying booster packs is for plebs.

Nowadays I dump my money into the quest for ancient European antiquities/weapons and coins, pic related being the table next to my computer. Still a bit autistic but much more rewarding and respectable in my opinion.

This didnt seem important at all but since (((they're))) shilling against it might be worth it for more autistic anons who play this shit

Don't fuck with fa/tg/uys. They will eat your breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Obligatory

hooktube.com/watch?v=r_dBefrH8QY

stream with jim about this

Holy shit, this timeline

In case you missed it, the artist behind that loved to draw nazi imagery, and the card ID on WotC's digital catalog is 1488
gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=1488

jesus fuck I gotta say the constant and increasing amount of shills is really getting to me

good stuff. consider making videos on some of your items and posting it here.

Astute post

Daily reminder that your Mme. Hillary shit her pants and lost the election.

It is to the tournament or booster pack plebians. Optimization autists on deck building websites have tons of "budget decks" costing between $15 - $50 that are still effective in casual play. It's super easy to build a collection of 10+ decks for only a few hundred dollars.

always assume 10% of your thread is shills and or glow in the dark cia roodypoo candyasses

I know about half you faggots were participating in the livestream/twitposting with Jim, but if you weren't, go check it out
youtu.be/r_dBefrH8QY
You get to see a Ben Garrisoning in real time, and it's fucking hilarious

these are very logical points that should be brought to attention. while draining the swamp is indeed a good thing and pedophile rings need to be broken up, this does smell like e-celeb bullshit. MTG has a huge following and is the only card game that has stood the test of time. even more so than baseball cards at this point.

it would be a huge blow to the community to be associated with demons. this should be handled at the local level and kept out of mainstream circulation.

a weed in the garden, pull it, nothing to uproot the crops over.

>youtu.be/r_dBefrH8QY
is it really such a slow day in the world that we have to stretch this killroy bullshit out THIS long? off topic, but ffs, based mama is some jersyshore looking kike, and she tried to kike a bunch of kids.

or is this actually the first time these youtube kids have actually been jewed?

Adam "Walpurgisnacht" Warski looked like he was shitting blood.

Put the stream an hour in. You will not regret it.

put it at -1:06:33 and watch the magic

also you can look at the tweets here

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=HasbroNews&src=typd&lang=en

I've been wondering for some time about people like this guy who, upon growing their facial hair, are revealed to have ginger facial hair as well their normal facial hair.

Is this because they're mutts?

you must really be invested in this card game if this upsets you so much.

It’s just a card game goy
It’s just a movie for kids goy
It’s just a BBC histo drama goy
It’s just a nation goy.

MTG is Jewish to the core, and the pozzing continues every set. There's really not much worth defending. Maybe back in the 90s it was wholesome fun, and as a game it's still a sound system. I still enjoy the gameplay. But the design team are a bunch of kikes and bluehairs, and that's not going to change. Look at the last few sets:

Ixalan - blatantly anti-white. Began as a kikewash of history where conquistadores are EVIL WHITE vampires oppressing the honourable brown Aztecs who dindu nuffin. Also, WE WUZ PIRATES
Amonkhet - WE WUZ KANGS, the set
Kaladesh - All the villains are male, all the heroes are female and mostly brown.
Shadows over Innistrad - WE WUZ GERMANS. Compare some Shadows art (pics related) to art from the original Innistrad set (almost 100% whites), which itself was only 5 or 6 years ago. This illustrates the pace at which the POZ is spreading.

It can't be saved, best case is to let it die and redirect the male energy of all those nerds whose hobby was taken from them to something useful. Maybe once it's dead the game can be revived by fans.

Magic the Goythering.

Been looking into this since the Jim stream bump for potential.

I am firmly of the opinion that Obongo securing a second term rapidly accelerated the decline of the culture and the spread of post modern insanity. In 2012 cultmarxists couldn't be so utterly brazen with widespread anti-white screeds being published in mainstream papers and discussed on the main 'news' channels.

what the fuck.

Feels pretty bad my dudes.

Some people on halfchan /tg/ want to see the game dead apparently. I don't blame them.

And here I thought it has been dead since 1998.

I know that feel user, but try to not to let it get to you. They got us all as kids with their pozzed movies and games and we didn't even know it at the time, plus the original iteration of the game wasn't nearly so cucked, nobody saw this coming. If anything we ought to comb the cards looking for shit we could meme to fuck with them.

If there's a card that books like Hitler I will shit bricks laughing.

*looks

Sorry guys

It's new years, I've been drinking

Except most of the people exposed arent white? I am just pointing out the facts. I agree either way this is fishy, if true or a psyop. Not good.

Nah dude you have no idea the depths of the dirt we found on LW, that hambeast has literally no depth she wont stoop too in order to get what she wants. She was running 24/7 ops and was open about having a kill count for swatting, ran several 24/7 false flag ops on journalists, was accused of violent physical and sexual assault, theft you name it.
But ya know, dem gynocentrism swept it all under the rug in her circles. Could be worth a redig on the games journalist community.

Ask and you shall receive, user.

You win this round, satan.

It's for fatass faggots who get too old to play Pokemon.

I can't think of a card, but you could do pic related in the old PC game.

I do have some idea, thank you very much. I know the crazy cunt literally glassed some girl's face in a bar, for starters. Heaven knows how much her father-lover had to pay to keep her out of trouble that time. The most disappointing thing is that Shitlips' jew daddy didn't arrange to have her killed. But maybe he's just waiting until she's finally forgotten.

One of the employees at Wizards of the Coast may be Antifa.

Can we get a look into Alan Marling?

archive.is/2XfC0

I've never been into RPG card shit so I don't know much about it, but I know Varg Vikerness apparently designed one called MYFAROG, maybe that's a good alternative to migrate to.
Again, haven't looked into it so I don't know.

Who? Name fucking names. Everyone who was a little bit famous quit Rebel Media.

Magic's not a RPG, it's just a card game.
MYFAROG is an ok RPG, certainly better than most released in the recent years,but it is still a very small niche of ultra-realistic semi-fantasy RPG.
When I play RPG with my buddies, we either use dnd 3.5,GURPS, MERP or similar, proven, systems.

I haven't seen how MYFAROG goes with its expansions, though,so it might have a broader audience now, although it is completely discredited to the larger public due to its association with varg.

In the end, I theorize that if the product gives the nerds enough of what they want in a game, they won't give a damn who created it.
Normalfags who start to play it off the merit of its fun as a game can eventually go from grudging respect for the developer to coming around to the blut und bolden mindset that spawned it?
Anons who give a shit about any of this type of thing can look into if that's worth doing or if there's a better option.

Considering that they find pepe memes worse than convicted pedophiles that molested children, I don't think that it'll work. They don't have a moral compass at that point.

Shit, he made his own card game? I don't like the dude personally, but I'm really interested in what kind of game he made.

I still play it and I think that Richard Garfield's MTG is probably the best game ever made. However, the new sets are hot garbage in terms of art, lore, power level and balance. I wouldn't be surprised if the game crashes in the next ten years, but if it doesn't then I can sell out of the thousand or so I've spent for a profit and I haven't planned on ever seeing that money again anyway.

Well that's a case of stockholm syndrome if ever I've seen one.

Whatever happened to little alex? He never made a lot of noise compared to some of his goon peers, but he was always a really entertaining trashifire to me. Anthony Burch deserved everything he got, but lets be honest, this was the actual king of all cucks right here.

All the more reason to dox them and have a few keks along the way, honestly I think fucking with these people at WOTC sounds both right and funny as shit at the same time.

Think about it, most are stinky neckbeards that live with mom and if outed as either Antifags or secret pedos the results would be hilarious. No real "raids" are happening since HWNDU is dead so I'd be down for it.

It'll crash within 4 with this going on.

That's the problem. MYFAROG is very good at what it's supposed to be, but it is not a fun system.

What you can do is warn parents about it and tie to another hasbro product like MLP and Barbie. Just state that they employ pedophiles for their products with an MLP/Barbie/Monopoly overlay.

We ALL know about MLP, no need for warnings there.

There are sites that custom-print cards, you know.
If you distribute 'subversive' cards it might get a lot of keks.

I've been searching for a while and apparently theres a few sites that make alot of high end fake ones, flooding the market with them apparently is already being done by Chinks.

Not sure if that'll work, sending them to WOTC Special Snowflake HQ in packages would be pretty fucking funny.

They have an address to ship to on they're official site so it is possible.

Distribute them to game players, not their shekelmeisters.

You didn't know user. It's alright.

Yeah, but I was also thinking along the lines of 'redpill kinds trough subversive memes' line. Some dedicated autist can do wonders.

We do, parents don't though.

look up Villa Zheng on Jewtube, he's like the antichrist to these people. Perfect fake product for 3 dollars a pop last I heard. This was years ago on halfchan before we existed however. If we email he may get on boared with us.

[email protected] is the only way to get a hold of him.

I'm not sure aside from "offensive" cardboard what else to do to the HQ though, defacing the website would be nice any hackermen out there?

Very few want what he made so it doesn't really matter, ultra realism in tabletop is cumbersome to the extreme and generally unenjoyable. Fun comes from player interactions and the world the GM creates not from the rules governing it.

Keep up the pressure, lads. This is going to get downright esoteric.

What have you been doing so far? I've been looking into the Ceo Chris Cox and Mark Rosewater for dirt myself.

Since Holla Forums seems unfamiliar with MtG let me tell you, the SJW cancer and propaganda your seeing for the first time is nothing new in this game.

The planeswalkers cards in magic can fall anywhere from none to high impact in tournaments but as far as the planewalkers characters themselves are concerned, they are the cornerstone of magic's lore. Its no exaggeration to say that the story revolves completely around these characters.

Pic is all of the planewalkers that made their debut in the last 3 years. Rest assured WotC made sure to hit every ethnicity and show the power of womanhood.

Kaya (black chick bottom left) in particular was created/written with the consultation of Monique Jones, a professional blogger who praises various aspects of entertainment based on their "diversity"

wizardsmagic.tumblr.com/post/148459722916/if-you-read-yesterdays-magic-story-laid-to-rest
colorwebmag.com/sponsorships-advertisers/

Same. Check out the department heads too. Look for the usual connections. MK, CIA, etc. Remember this game is a kike loosh farming operation aimed at kids, so there's going to be an esoteric trail you can follow and a bunch of spooked out spirit cooking wotc employees to mess with this month. Keep an eye out for the signs as you dig.

After scrolling his twitter for anything new I came across a familiar name guys, maybe Benji's been the one exposing these people for him? No idea how they're connected but this seems like he could be useful to us for this if we get this kicked off.

dear fucking lord it's worse that I thought. What company uses Tumblr of all things seriously?

Owned by Hasbro is the first red flag, they're responsible for the Brony abominations we know today.

Checked for antifa wizards getting btfo by the real deal.

Seriously? Sage denied.

Update, still doing my own research on the higher ups but this just dropped from Jeremy's account.

archive.is/zOMez

That's actually a good idea, and can be applied to other situations/circumstances as well.

The brony abominations were more like an horrifying accident than intentional.

More like it was an experiment to see how far the manchild indoctrination/herd mentality (pun not intended) could be pushed before people started asking questions.
Think about it–bronies are a group that latched on to a little girl's toy commercial and ran with it so hard that conventions dedicated just to themselves popped up in their second year, and only did so because the show was heavily shilled on cuckchan as an unorthodox fringe cartoon that only the cool kids watched with an added layer of "real men were pink guys XDDDD". The experiment was successful, and paved the way for even more degenerate indoctrination cartoons like steven universe just a few years later.

Why are there pedophiles FUCKING EVERYWHERE?!
I mean I know Jews are deeply embedded in anything that promotes degeneracy, including infantile hobbies like MtG, but do literally all of them fuck children?

Yes. The Manchild psyop runs deep. They thought they could stunt us and deny us our birthright, but we march with an army of a thousand gods at our backs. Protect the egregore. Excelsior.

Anti-horse is anti-white. Just because you're still suffering manlet rage from that one time you saw a pastel ponu on the internet doesn't mean it's part of the plan to undermine Europe. It's not like SU either, apples and aspergers. Pony is less degenerate than most popular Nip cartoons, employs less degenerate themes and has a more wholesome message. (Especially earlier on)
Depends on how you define a con, there were meetups much earlier than that - albeit none that compare to the huge ones that are around now.

>gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=1488
HOLY FUCK HOW IS THAT CARD NOT FAKE

I dont really care about this guy,

But I do care about the fact that a company can stop you from using their product because of something you said on your own fucking time

Can someone give me a TL:DR, doing normie shit at the moment. Cooking dinner. I heard about the top tier autism when this originally broke but not about the pedo shit. How many were outed? To what degree? How did this sperg know about it and why didn't he come forward sooner?

It's almost like nationalism is natural. Almost like nationalism is an immune system to degeneracy. Almost like nationalism is the cure to all cancer in terms of the volk?

pls leave kikel

I'd wager pone has more European in it than you do.

New, contains some recap and new shit, seriously choking on my own rage here.

people he mentions who wont speak up are
>twitter.com/TolarianCollege

Failed college professor also a Jew

>twitter.com/TheManaSource

Fatass soyboy

both of these guys refusing to speak up is suspicious since pedos protect they're own.

archive.is/AeEoM

Tested.

Thread massively shilled and some obvious damage control was there. Wizards of the Coast is lurking halfchan /tg/ in case of another gg like scenario I would guess.

Holy fuck that thread is drowning in poss the first few posts in. What are fuck bags like that doing here? Oh, larping as bolshevik furries… right….

wew

The kikes shut down his channel.

They didn't even bother removing the vid, they just shut his whole channel down.
Holy fuck.

(checked)

Yeah they shut it down right before he was about to leak some past employee info who brought the pedo issues up a few years ago and was "terminated".

Getting real sick of these pedo enablers.

I guess he was "kinda" doxing these convicted pedos. Probably should have just used first name and blurred the faces

But it'd all go away if WotC just did background checks… Maybe they ARE pro-pedo?

If they're convicted it's not doxxing, they're on a public registry.

Pick one

WHY IS HER HEAD SO SMALL?

eh, magic never used to be this way. the planeswalkers mechanic is new in itself and pretty gay tbh.

The youtube account is closed, the neckbeard got shoahed?

TheQuartering
@TheQuartering
·
28m
Within minutes of uploading my video exposing WOTC my channel was Mass Flagged Down. (For Spam total bullshit) This was 100% a mass flagging campaign. (likely the Judges) Please Subscribe to UnSleevedMedia

shoahed for this video getting flagged

Always knew this card was real, the game had some 'dark' themes in its inception and legends is a pretty old set. the fact that the ID is 1488 on gatherer index is kind of blowing my mind, though.

WotC is in full Streisand effect
SHUT IT DOWN

Shit just got real, Heebros is in damage control mode.

Video deleted. Why can't you faggot learn how to use HookTube to download the webm?

read the thread, it's reposted. Archive it faggot

But thats the point my dude. Do you really think these people actually care about PR?
They just power on through and do what they want anyway and theor media goons comtimue to throw shade on everyone around.

Looks like pedo apologists and SJWs massflagged his channel and took down another channel for unknown reasons. Youtube is literally so shit that all you have to do is spam enough reports from enough different IPs to get something shut down right away, as long as the channel is small enough.

The damage control is unreal.

The part about paying them with cards is really fascinating, I remember some libertarian entrepreneur getting fucked by the IRS because he tried to tax dodge by paying part of his employee salaries with pre-1964 silver coins at face value (not their material or trade value).
I wonder if it'd be possible to fuck over WOTC that way, given they hand their judges rare cards with significant trade value.

He reposted it, share this guys, this fa/tg/uy may have stumbled upon something he shouldn't have.

he's not the only one apparently, this autistic chink is having the same problem, he's doing the same videos.

Dowload all of this shit, Hasbro is up to some shit.

Have we started the fire?

Yes, the fire rises.

:^)

This Mana Leak guy sounds like a huge pussy, audio at 13:50 for maximum keks.

Interesting story. He didn't report either the face vale or the "real" value. Because using the face value placed everyone below the income tax filing threshold, and they were all independent contractors, so no withholding.

archive.is/u4KEe
coinbooks.org/esylum_v12n23a22.html

Fa/tg/uy made a spead sheet of everyone, anyone want to have some fun with this?

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XN_ikM6nEDhHLAY_zHakYVPpsHSzwEKQIPua9eQL1JI/edit#gid=0 / archive.is/FX6vG

Why isn't TheManaLeek on there?

No clue, anyone have his dox though? His real name is Justin Winters and he lives somewhere in Canada.

The game store he plays Magic at is somewhere in London, Ontario so he prob lives there.

I hope so. I genuinely enjoy the game (to a point) but it's pozzed to death now, and I want to see it burn to the ground.

We had a card/comic shop open up directly infront of my towns Blue Lodge a few years back

bump for Hasbro hiding a active pedo ring, just when I thought this was going to die.

archive.is/P15If

dam, son