Fighting Game General: Halloween Edition

KOFXIV World Championship announced: youtube.com/watch?v=K3TDkeiBIoc

Balance and bugfix patch finished and submitted. Patch notes will be out soon.

Arcade version coming to the new NESiCAxLive2 system.

Arcade version coming with a modified PC station in the arcades.

CPT DLC will be removed from the store in November. Haloween DLC will be removed by the end of October

Scizor announced as the new character for the arcade version.

Susano'o is the secret character. Jubei data was found in the disc (announcers for him).

The game will launch in North America November 1st and November 4th in Europe.
If you preorder, you'll get a demo with arcade, training, VS and Network mode.

Miguel Cabalero was announced for Tekken7: youtube.com/watch?v=kKxDRu6NllA

Core Fighters(f2p) announced for the PC version was released. Mila will be at -100% off until October 30: steamcommunity.com/games/311730/announcements/detail/894352973046644007

Halloween DLC is out: youtube.com/watch?v=3CnUPaTSEVA

Steam version announced coming this winter.
PC version adds new victory animations, animated stage backgrounds and settings in training mode are now saved.

Mangagamer announced they'll localize Umineko's most recent fighting game, Ougon Musou Kyoku CROSS as Golden Fantasia CROSS. The game will be released on Steam.

Definitive Edition is out! Patch notes: ultra-combo.com/3-4-patch-notes/

Netcode patch and Kombat Pack 2 were released on Steam. The game now is on par with the consoles.
store.steampowered.com/app/524620/

Various Fighting games are on sale during the 2016 steam halloween sale, such as Guilty Gear Xrd SIGN, UNIEL, and more.
store.steampowered.com/sale/halloweensale/

VF5FS added to Xbox One's backwards compatibility list.

The game will be playable as one of the extra games of Yakuza6 on the PS4.

SNK Producer Yasuyuki Oda is aware of what the western fans wants as what SNK's next title should be: twitter.com/snk_oda/status/774496892457668609

Garou sequel would feature characters like Gato's father, a female disciple of Joe Higashi and a boxer who would be Rock's new caretaker and Kain's ally. mmcafe.com/news/posts/10217.html

Combat Core was released. No more on Early Access: store.steampowered.com/app/405670/

Last Fight also released: store.steampowered.com/app/443450/

Download and register for Fightcade here:
fightcade.com/

Get the full rompack over here:
mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw

Website with mods: w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/

Steam group:
steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans

>>>/fighters/

For most fightan in general:
wiki.shoryuken.com/

For fundamentals in ST (still applies to other games):
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9

Maj's footsie guide:
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702

The Beginner's Incomplete guide to KOF (please watch this if you want to get into KOFXIV):
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU

dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/

KOF Shortcuts/Sequential Buffering: dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=168.0

KOF XIV Combo & Tech: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYOYeNKeV7TsbPWCQo03--oA7iB5KYpNg

Guilty Gear Crash Course:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj34EySs1IeZ8GpjKW8R2T6dzI6B3GSuH

Airdash Academy: youtube.com/watch?v=HWfk3tOJjaQ&list=PLj34EySs1IeaAqwsVY_P43mP13AD1Pp3R

Other urls found in this thread:

nichegamer.com/2016/10/28/street-fighter-v-shipped-less-than-100k-copies-from-april-to-september-2016/
operationrainfall.com/2016/10/28/contents-limited-run-printing-skullgirls/
archive.is/PueDq
youtube.com/watch?v=BPfKD0aDd8U
skullheart.com/index.php?threads/skullgirls-2nd-encore-vita-ps4-to-be-published-by-arc-system-works-in-japan.8048/page-8#post-359661
iplaywinner.com/glossary/
mikezsez.blogspot.com.au/?m=1
archive.is/dTtqG
twitter.com/sasaki_neeboman/status/784916881526312960
snkplaymore.co.jp/us/games/kof-xiv/news/KOF-XIV_patch_ver.1.04_en.pdf
twitter.com/redbulljapan/status/793214310273126400
evernote.com/shard/s448/sh/a87a556d-990a-4f18-ae50-01df1576d805/77907be4c5d660fe9cb63a120963d19a
twitter.com/YTYogaFlame24/status/793246758121906176
twitter.com/oprainfall/status/793511042772938752
moriyashrine.org/gensou-rondo.html
kissanime.to/Anime/Vampire-Hunter-Sub
snk-entertainment.com
youtu.be/9uWxcNh87Jk
youtu.be/x1KyHHuBG3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=cNfhRjK9TbU&index=93&list=WL
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here are the mains templates.

Is Omen good for a begginer?

Billy, Ryo, Joe, Maxima, Sylvie, Vice, Yuri, King, Antonov and Dinosaurs is what I've narrowed my choices down to.

I'm thinking of buying GGXXAC+R since it's on sale right now, but I want to know first: how's the netplay? Good? Bad? Dead?

Billy, Ryo, and Maxima would be my choices from that list. Billy is good for range and keeping dangerous characters away, Ryo is a decent defensive character, especially with parries but he can also pressure, and Maxima is a good heavy hitter, and you can try to abuse Guard Points a little easier than Dinosaur. Though I don't remember all the changes from the patch right now, so I might be misremembering things.

Who is the best spooky/Halloween based/costumed fighting girl?

nichegamer.com/2016/10/28/street-fighter-v-shipped-less-than-100k-copies-from-april-to-september-2016/
wew

Ryo will probably be on my team in the end for sure, I been maining him in KoF since 94. Maxima on the other hand, I'm having fun with him since the patch but I gotta put in a lot of work to learn him. I might just end up doing multiple teams in the end.

I'm gonna have to agree with

Undead girls you say?
By the way, what is wrong with Boon and Nether? Why Sindel and Rain are nor playable yet? How much retarded are these people?

VF5FS FOR PC WHEN???

postin'

These are not bad at all.

operationrainfall.com/2016/10/28/contents-limited-run-printing-skullgirls/
That's pretty jewish

What the fuck

Vanilla as it may be, gonna go with Morrigan.
Hsien-ko's a great choice too.
And I think Mizuki is worthy of mentioning.

Barely played AH3 but those were my mains (and Maori). Good game really difficult to get into.

100K? I doubt they have that many sycophants on their forum.
They probably realized nobody wants "Brown Girl Adventure" and their Cali gravy train is coming to an end.

nigger, I might still play the game but I still acknowledge it's faults.
archive.is/PueDq

I'm thinking that they need money to finish Indivisible.

They got 2 million from crowdfunding and supposedly another 2 million from 505. What the fuck are they doing with all that money?

So is SFV dead yet?

Unless you play Faust in GG and know how to deal with RNG. Not a good idea since his meta is about locking out the opponent's shadow bars while piling pressure on via his satellites and slides to build your meter. He does good damage once you have his pressure going but if you have no meter, you are fucked since he's really unsafe. And Darkness Despair (His L3) is really a last ditch move if you are low on life and anyone who knows the Omen match will look for it. So it's pretty useless.

Also speaking of KI, they put up a new text stream and said there will be an announcement regarding KI next month showing what they are working on "After Halloween but before Thanksgiving" along with a new survey for balancing.

Capcom won't let it die, they already spend too much money and time trying to rescue that sinking ship that turning back is a little late. Their only option right now is to milk the e-sports bandwagon

There's a rumor going round that Sony's dropping sponsorship of CPT and either Razer or Red Bull will be sponsoring the 2017 tour but next year will be a make or break for SF V considering how badly it flopped this year.

At the same time, even if Sony drops the CPT Sponsorship. No Switch or Xbone/Scorpio versions due to the original deal buying the rights for SF V only to appear on Sony consoles. They will probably have to reboot as a F2P model game to save it.

right so how long until it sinks?

quite a few changes.
Hotaru's my main in Garou, as well as in NG Battle Coliseum along side Mars People, played SvC Chaos and I'm not surprised with who I'm sticking with in that game.
been fiddling a lot with Kof '98 '02 and 14 I really like Kasumi, Athena's pretty fun too PSYCHO BALL
also I've been trying a lot of Chun-li in the Street Fighter games as of late, not 100% sure if I'm gonna main her, I'm still thinking it over.

And honestly, that'd be the only way to make it worse imo

Where's that image from?

Fucking glorious it would be.

user stop getting my hopes up damn it!

I stream monstered or attended every major tournament dueing last year's Pro Tour and I've completely tuned out of the current run, mostly due to SFV being a sloppy scrambling game and excessive Judaism on Capcom's part.
Oh well, more Fightcade for me.

Kasumi was playable in:

This is more games than characters like Blue Mary, Vanessa, Hinako, Chizuro…
And people still think that she was under used.

I can't just understand how they went from making a hit with SF4 to the clusterfuck of SFV. Take my word that after this shit ends some heads are gonna roll

When will there be another Soul Caliber?

I'm having a character crisis in BB at the moment. I like Izayoi but I haven't played her in a while since I've been putting time into Rachel. I really like Bang too though and I was playing around with Noel and her combos are really fun. That and I want to learn Arakune at some point as well. I've been spreading myself really thin lately.

The funniest thing I've noticed is all the people that defend SFV until the end also want Hillary to win or are lukewarm faggots that think both candidates are bad.

The funniest thing I've noticed is all the people that defend SFV until the end also want Hillary to win or are lukewarm faggots that think both candidates are bad.

Another character (almost certainly Empoleon) is being announced on the 2nd. Should be cool.

They "listened" to the feedback. No buying of the same game, so we'll nickel and dime fans for content.

After Tekken 7 most likely.

>Machamp the best

>not that it matters as the fucking fighting mechanics for most of the roster is so fucking situationally gimmicky that you either win or lose in the first 10 seconds unless you're playing as machamp in which case you can always win if you're not a fucking retard

How could a game with so much potential suck so fucking bad?

After the piece of shit that was 5? I hope not.

Whens Weaponlord gonna get its time to shine?

1/2-nekkid mummy Elena

Having to hold the attack button first and then do the motion for special moves is a fucking retarded design choice. The only other game I know that does this is Primal Rage.

Sorry for the late reply, I left to hang out with friends. It's from Project X Zone

SF4 has negative edge. Plus it's almost necessary for Sf4 Juri and El Fuerte to learn that skill.

I'll post my mains.

There is no reason for there to be all of that white space in that gif and it's triggering me.

I take it you only play on fightcade

yeah that's about right.

nice cuckchan webm

I'm doing the same thing with BB, mate. Want to play Rachel but she is difficult, so hakumen and tsubaki are who I usually use, but I also want to learn arakune.

It was easier in GG to pick, since May stood out for me in a cast of pretty good characters, while in BB half are great and half are terrible.

I know xrd doesn't, but I'm sure other guilty gear games have negative edge.

user go see an otolaryngologist

I would said that darkstalkers girls are cheating, but it's really hard to try to not think in it when it's almost Halloween

The annoying thing is I'm stubborn and refuse to use anything else than the optimal combo ender of 236A microdash 3C 214C microdash (4B) 5CC which gives me unending levels of annoyance coming off of the delayed j.A j.B .jC land 6A. Most everything else I'm pretty good with, even the microdashes in her ivy blossom loops are fine. I found her challenge combos were actually incredibly practical stuff to learn. Although not optimal, it teaches you all the major traits of her combo pathways.

You might be stubborn, but I'm just retarded, and struggle to do basic stuff.

Do you play on pad or stick? I switched to stick for Rachel since all the wind stuff is more fun that way.

I still believe she'll be added as dlc down the line.

Thank Scamco. Anything that isn't muh tekken gets bread crumbs budget and kicked out the door like a hated bastard child.

youtube.com/watch?v=BPfKD0aDd8U

Any of you guys going to this?

that's another knock against them.

Home versions do, but apparently arcade versions didn't.

How would eddie work without negative edge

Nah. SNK has pretty much kept to their word about their design choices and they're trying to limit the amount of extra DLC because they want people to buy the game and get the whole experience, unlike SFV. She might come back in KoFXV, but XIV has a lot of life left so we won't see anything new for a while on that front.

It would be nice if they finally make Nightmare Geese available for everyone tho

Does anyone else find the artystyle for SF4 and SF5 to be really ugly? It blew my mind that so many people were complaining about KoFXIVs graphics yet were totally fine with SF4/5.

What gets me is how USF4 came out in 2009 and yet SFV looks like shit compared to it.

I wouldn't say SFV is ugly, just very generic. I just don't get why people say SFV looks better than KoF XIV when their models are pretty much on par, they just have slightly different art directions.

I want my waifu to come back.

SF did not transition into 3d well at all.
Character proportions are fucked up, their limbs especially feet are gigantic and everyone looks like they're made of playdoh.

Why do people like Mike Z again? Why are people playing this shitty, awful fighter? Why are trying to give Runka Chan, Egoraptor, and Cristina Vee money to be terrible VAs in a shitty fighter?

The last thing you should do is ever give Runka Chan and Cristina Vee any money, Mike Z only hired Vee hoping she'll suck and fuck him (too bad that failed).

Fuck Mike Z.

I play stick, as I have a bad hand and it hurts on a pad. I'm pretty new to fighters though so still a bit shit.

I like the wind mechanic for rachel but I think I use it to often, and will have to learn to be more careful in combos to not just mash wind when it's not needed.

You had a decent rant going until you repeated the meme. Egoraptor isn't in the game.

I thought 4 was really ugly, I was okay with 5, though I like XIV's direction more.

We all want our waifus back. At least Shermie has a chance.

But my rant still stands though. No one should play this shitty game nor should they support Mike Z.

Besides, even if Ego isn't in the game, he doesn't deserve any more money.

I don't disagree, I just wanted to be clear about what's a valid complaint. I also don't care for MikeZ, he thinks he's God's gift to video games and every game should play like Skullgirls. Pocket Rumble asked for feedback on Skullheart and the responses were basically "make it a 2 button skullgirls".

I also hate the 2d->3d transition. The industry standarad should be 2d for 2d fighters and 3D for 3D fighters (eg. Doa, Tekken, VF).
I accept that sfIV and onwards will be 3d models but I don't like it,,,,

Darkstalkers is not dead?

How's the stream of Canada Cup?

That's not an accomplishment in the USA. And I agree that Skullgirls is better than SFV but that's not also an accomplishment.

Paying to live in San Francisco instead of a cheaper city (aka anywhere in the world)

Well, doesn't the JP version already has JP and ENG dub? skullheart.com/index.php?threads/skullgirls-2nd-encore-vita-ps4-to-be-published-by-arc-system-works-in-japan.8048/page-8#post-359661

So this version could possibly offer less than another already available on the market.

MikeZ sounds like a huge faggot.

You should hear him for almost 2 hours.
Him having many points in various SFV problems doesn't help his ego

So I've been digging around eventscrubs and found this. The SFV Shitposting bingo. It's basically a reverse SFV Defense Bingo in every way possible.

Aww how cute, the kids there can't say bad words.

I probably should post the SFV Defense Force Bingo chart for comparison.

That's what you get for pandering to people that doesn't give a shit about your games other than their usefulness to push their agenda.
No you won't get even the people that just wanted fanservice to buy your game, like me.

I even bought skullgirls not because i expected to play it a lot but because i'd like to watch more games with excess of pantyshots in the future.

I think it's the other way around
I only saw the top 8 of GG and it was ok-ish. It had some funny moments like the commentator with the weird Al haircut receiving texts from his mom because apparently someone order food in his name or Nerdjosh basically gifting an entire set because he made a character change in the grand finals. The losers finals was pretty good too.

someone should put "making a counter-bingo" in the defense force one.

Also, how I git gud at terminology (ex. counter, confimation etc.)?

iplaywinner.com/glossary/
Also many specific game wikis like SRK wikis, dustloop and mizuumi.

Lobbies are truly a god's gift along with SCV great netcode. I hope Tekken7 can do the same at least.

He's knowledgeable but has a charisma of one.
mikezsez.blogspot.com.au/?m=1

They did pander to the FGC which sunk the game even more. It was pretty much released as a beta just so they could play online so it had nothing for casuals or beginners.

SFV lost the casuals. Now only hardcores are left

Where are the catgirls and vampire girls?
I need my fix.

A good chunk of those are legitimate complaints though. Are they seriously shitting on people who point out a game is unbalanced?

Thats who they catered to with all the capcom pro tour shilling.

They said they'd never release another version of sfv, it would just be downloadable dlc/updates but I bet Super SFV will come out eventually.

The game failed because they pandered to sjw's as well as MUH FGC crowd and because it was an early access game being sold for sixty burgers.

SFV has that whole washed out downgrade look to it.

even though I know the backlash from that would be heavy, I think from a business standpoint it'd be their best option.

That would be the worst option. SF V, as a name, is dead in the water. Another SF would have to come out and even them, it'd have to somehow break-away from SF Vs failure in the eyes of consumers.

Previous Thread: archive.is/dTtqG

Also new OP, next time, update the news info. KOF patch is already out, Skullgirls will release a physical version that maybe has less content than the japanese version

They should use some of the newer Sun/Moon pokemons like the Decidueye as a projectile zoner, that fighting crab or some of the new UB.

The power of UE4 with all its bloom and washed up colors glory!

I will never forgive capcom no matter what.

Personally the only way I'll ever touch another Street Fighter game after SFV is if Capcom lets Arika do Street Fighter EX4 with a decent budget and development time.

What game should I get to get into fighting genre?
Also, I thought the most popular games would be the old 2d sprite based ones, but when I looked up games I only see overprized 3d as the most played, that disappointed me

the point I was making was that if they were intent on saving what they could from SFV that'd be the option they'd go with. Mind you, barring a financial injection from Sony or whoever, it wouldnt save the game for obvious reasons but I have a feeling that we'll see Super SFV before the game is finally abandoned.

The one that looks the most interesting to you. Though be ready to actively seek out opponents if it's anything but SFV, fightan is a niche genre with small but dedicated communities.

Digimon Rumble arena 1 and 2.

Jewpuncher, if you don't play online. Or Melty Blood, but only if you don't use the Steam version because it doesn't have rollback code. Otherwise, you're stuck to modern stuff or whatever is popular on fightcade.

i guess this is my team for now
ill switch Kukri with King if i dont ever learn how to utilize kukri's ex teleport

Flat out +R is the better game than -SIGN- in both characterization and gameplay. I don't dislike -SIGN- but there's a number of reasons I main Potemkin instead of Faust in it, even if his new design is objectively worse and less gigga nigga. His fists look cooler at least I guess, and he didn't suffer that much by losing force breaks (and he gains two specials to make up for it)
Not saying -SIGN- Faust is bad (he's obviously pretty damn good) or these are unpardonable sins or living cartoon characters aren't fun in their own right, I'm just saying that there's a reason why I don't see myself playing Xrd as often as I play +R.

my nigga

What do you want to get out of it?

Do you want to get good and compete? Play with friends casually? Single player only? Flashy? Hard to master? Something to play online regularly?

Best thing to do is not worry about it's popularity and try out everything. Fighting games are pretty fun and have a lot of staying potential.

New Potemkin isn't as original in terms of design, but I like it more. Actually, they changed his aesthetics so much I wish there was an option for his old look as alternate costume.

I am the guy who outplays all of his friends so hard he kills the mood and everyone stops playing. I've tried every sort 'competitive' games but I think fighting will suit me the best

That's a shame, I see lots of interesting games but Im not playing for the bots

I guess I'll have to get SFV
Jesus. Is SF4 good?

The old games almost had this sort of "cheap horror movie" thing going on with the aesthetic. The new games feel almost like they're trying to be crap you see sold at the dollar store around Halloween.

It's okay, the Remix mod for it is better but the community died off. It's a better game than SFV for sure.

An Ultra Beast in Pokken would be really cool, but I guess it depends how they actually work in Sun/Moon.

Anyway, Machamp guy should be happy that Azazel took home the Canada Cup after coming 2nd in the World Championships.

I like the gloves and heat extend animations a lot more, but it's not the same when you'r not the nigcredible hulk
I wanna play as the niggest and I want everyone to know my character is the biggest niggest

I wonder who could be behind this post?
Absolutely agree

That's just the fighting game life. If you want to sit in a queue all day long and have the game throw random shitters you couldn't give less of a fuck about at you, you haven't picked the right genre for it. That said, the platforms to be part of a community and get matches are there. Finding opponents hasn't been easier, you could start with our very own fighting game group for example.

I wouldn't said that it was a cheap horror movie feeling, but more like it looked like concep for a metal album, and with the way the characters were designed and the soundtrack it really looked like that, if you let me said it was "edgy"

Man I want testament back so bad

Oh yeah being caught without wind when you need it sucks as not having it shuts down her pressure quite a bit and her runaway game. It's so fun to just jump 5D air dash away to the other side of the screen while raining down lobelias.

PRETTY GOOD
twitter.com/sasaki_neeboman/status/784916881526312960

Well, SFV, KOFXIV, XrdRevelator, MKXL, KI, DOA5LR and Blazblue: Central Fiction for the current played games. There's more people of low level to play since there's more people playing and you'll probably won't spend a lot of time searching for an opponent.

But I would recommend SuperTurbo, 3rdStrike and KOF98/2002 on Fightcade because it's free and are the most played games there with better online than even some current gen games but be ready to lose a lot unless you can get a friend to help you or at least someone at the same level.

For 3D fighting games, you should wait for Tekken7 or try find people still playing SCV like myself yesterday or VF5FS. At least DOA5LR on PS4 is still played but stay away from the PC version until they patch the lobbies in.

Sylvie as anchor? tell me your secrets pal. Also version 1.04 was released: snkplaymore.co.jp/us/games/kof-xiv/news/KOF-XIV_patch_ver.1.04_en.pdf
Mostly bugfixes but,

Oh, and for the love of god, put a Hitmon on the game already. So many fighting-type mons out and instead we got some weird shit like Suicune.

As rad as this is, it just makes me miss VF even more.

Oh shit there is another patch? When did it drop? I haven't been able to go online this week because work.

o-oh

What did Nuckle du?

Nuckle du nuffin. He wuz a gud boi. He went 2 tourneys an sheeit.

That's a happy hippo.
mfw I realise that I bought USF4 but haven't yet picked Elena in that stage…

Sounds perfect for fighting games.

I heard it's easier to generate it in CF, and some of her BnB combos don't need it, or they've made it easier to incorporate into combos. Or something.

Every fucking day I hope that if they won't make a new VF that they'll AT LEAST port VF5:FS to PC. Or fuck at least make VF2 playable on modern computers and add online play. For fuck's sake Sega!

uSF4 needed at least one more year…

He won Canada Cup. Xiao Hai, who according to the commentators won nine tournaments this year, took second. Du beat him 3-1 in winner's finals and 3-0 in grand finals. It wasn't even fucking close. This was also a tournament that had a ton of asian players, like Daigo, Infiltration, Xian, etc

He's apparently got animated facial features under the helmet. I wonder how his development process went.

Agreed. Omega would've been fun but instead we get Rushed Fighter V

I have the same problem. Nobody wants to play anything else except for smash. I just wanted to teach them how to play fighting games.

What fighting game series has the greatest soundtrack and why is it Guilty Gear?
KoF is a close second though.

Happy for Du, he tried to kill himself last year and said his dog saved him by licking his hand while he held the gun.

Well, XiaoHai had just won another KOF World Championship earlier that day. But guys like him and Tokido are monsters for being top players in many games.

He was a faggot for even thinking about letting his dog alone.

The patch went out yesterday, but it consists mostly of bug fixes.

They should've made Omega as an alternative update with balancing in mind instead of a pitch for SFV. Command Decapre is interesting but many things are just stupid for the sake of being stupid.

I've been thinking about getting back into Skullgirls. What are some characters that work well with Valentine or Filia? Or tell me why Skullgirls isn't worth getting back into.

Is there even a point in trying to play it anymore?

fightcade, unless it's MVC2 or 3 then tournies or your boned

I've thought about fightcade, but I feel like I'll get utterly destroyed. I've never played MvC before, despite playing fighting games all this time.

Well of course you will get destroyed, i mean , every "dead" game is like that, not many people, and when they decide to play they just steamroll you to ensure their digital penis is still functional

That's why I gave up on Third Strike. I don't mind losing if it's a close match, but it was so bad I legitimately was unable to do anything and felt helpless.

Is it called Street Fighter Five because that's how many people worked on it?

no it's called Street Fighter Five because thats how many days they worked on it.

Are there any good fightans on PSP? I'm travelling and I the PSP is the only handheld I have. I only have Tekken 5: DR for it, but are there any other good fightans?

You're both wrong. It's called Street Fighter Five because statistics show that having a number that designates a line makes a product more appealing, like Chanel No. 5. There are no other Street Fighters.

Power Stone collection, some KoF ports, Alpha 3 Max. Also some BlazeBlue but I don't know how good they are. Fate/Unlimited Codes and Soul Calibur are also options if you want more 3D fighters.

Darkstalkers Chronicle: The Chaos Tower
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus
Street Fighter Alpha 3 MAX
The King of Fighters Collection: The Orochi Saga
Samurai Shodown Anthology
The King of Fighters 99' (PS1)
Cyberbots: Fullmetal Madness (PS1)

Pretty sure it's called Street Fighter Five because that's how many people are still playing it

it's called Street Fighter Five because that's how many times they want you to buy it over to get all the content.

No, you're thinking of Dead or Alive Five, where you have to keep buying the game to know if your character is dead or alive and it's unknown until you buy the game.

I'll check the ones on your lists I'll manage to find, thanks.

All of you are wrong, it's called Street Fighter five because your objective it's to find 5 good reasons of why you are still playing it

why do they call it Guilty Gear Xrd?

because you're buying this game for Xth time

Joke ruined.

Why do they call it The King of Fighters XIV?

Because it's the 14th mainline KoF title released excluding updated rereleases and spinoff games.

fuck you I laughed a little.

btfo lol

Since we touch that, how you guys feel about how the series started doing [CURRENT YEAR] versions? I mean, it looked like a neat idea in his time but I think that maybe help to contribute to the fall in popularity in the series

It made sense at the time when they were doing it but I'm glad they stopped eventually

I'm glad they didn't make the series an annual thing, mostly because I can't see how they could constantly make a new KoF every year and not have the quality of the series diminish overtime. Even if it means we have to wait longer for fan favorites to come back.

That can't be right. You're clearly being facetious.

Late as fuck. But since I fucking love Weaponlord. It's in IP Hell, Namco's refused to sell it (Despite the sequel being canned in favor of Soul Edge two decades ago) and the original creator is working at Microsoft Studios on bigger things (He was on Killer Instinct as combat designer but he's indicated lately he might be on a new project). So yeah, fucked.

Tusk in the new KI is an obvious tribute to WL with the way you have you use negative edge and super armor really close to how WL was along with his j.D+HP impale special being a really obvious 1:1 of Korr's impale as well.

it's more like the 6th if you don't include all the copy pasted stuff from the neo geo era

The fact it was impossible to push updates to their games might have contributed, also because being Arcade abased after all, they had to keep the novelty to bring in the money, even though the games didn't have outstanding differences in each year. The hype was real.

Never seen quality drop in the yearly releases, if anything there was a weird jump from 2002 to 2003 but the core stuff was improved.

Didn't know about all this, thanks

Are we ever going to see KOFXIII sprites again? I wouldn't mind if they they would add characters to XIII again every once in a while at a slow pace. Those sprites just going away forever would be a waste.

Also since they did use 3D models in order to make those sprites, do you think thosw models were then just put into KoFXIV?

KoFXIII sprites were expensive as fuck to make compared to the 3D models since they had to model them and then get 2D artists to basically draw them all over again. So no. Personally, I'm glad. While the attention to detail is amazing, the budget and artstyle for XIII really killed it on top of me not liking XIII compared to the older games.

I have an excuse to post Angel pictures now, thanks user.

Not until KoF starts selling millions. Honestly I don't really care if they do XIII tier sprites anymore. They cause too much corner cutting to movesets and character designs, I rather they just keep going 3D and keep polishing the models.

Speaking of the edition, look what's being worked on?
In b4 EdBoon steals their ideas for KP3 again

I don't think those same models were used in XIV but many characters borrows stuff from XIII. But as for the sprites, unless SNK is swimming in money and someday make KOFXIIIUM, don't expect those sprites ever again.

Same boat here user. Lobby update on consoles might make me play again.

Has anyone played these games and what do they think about them in terms of quality as fighters?

Halloween is over. RIP

A balanced Omega mode would be nicer than Slow Fighter V…

Was INGRID that annoying in SFZero3?

you know you don't have to use the email field, right?

lol.. silly me
It's just a spam-filter email anyway…

twitter.com/redbulljapan/status/793214310273126400
Ryu challenges you. Anyone know how to download that video from twitter?

RIP

What the fuck are you doing

I am genuinely scared

take it user please don't hurt me

Danke.
What did you use to rip the video?

Now get the one with James Chen rapping at the Canada Cup afterparty

What makes USF4 more fun to play and better to watch than SFV?

That webm is embarrassing. Two things I enjoy (hip hop and fighters) destroyed in one advertisement.

I pray that guilty gear and king of fighters don't get any more popular than what they already are.

Less delay, more cool technical shit with oki setups, unblockables, and option selects. High although somewhat arbitrary execution ceiling leading to impressive performances of skill. You can take that back further with SF3 too. I like SF4 more though for the alpha characters, there's some bullshit in 4 but I think when you're playing the game with characters like Guy, Cody, Rose, Gen, Rolento etc it's really fun. The new characters are cool too, Juri and Hakan are great, R.I.P Hakan shame we'll never see you again.

This. The new characters in 4 were great while I find the new guys in 5 pretty boring, hell even guys like Abel manage to be more interesting than any of the characters in 5

Necalli and Rashid easily match any of the SF4 newcomers. Laura is kind of lame, though.

necalli I can see the argument being made but rashid is generic arab man, as uninspired as fuerte. How is rashid more interesting than hakan, juri, c.viper, decapre, hell more interesting than poison

For the only other person that plays Pokken in these threads;

huh, so empoleon wasn't the last character

Because he's silly and hip and cool and down with the latest technology you see? Those retarded Western millenials will love that shit!

He has a motivation, a thought out origin, and a unique fighting style. That's a little more inspired than "I like food"

Alright, I wasn't expecting that.

This guy can't come to consoles soon enough.

Well, we were half right, I guess?

Is this post a joke?

A motivation and a story that completes itself with SFV. I'll give it that capcom continuity is weak and he can get another story but they never explain his back pack or scouter, and he never uses it.
Okay then, it is more than fuerte. Now can you answer the rest of the characters or is it just justified that we get characters who "aren't as bad as fuerte"

No, I honestly think he is more uninspired than a cammy clone. Can you put in your two cents as well as why I'm a joke?

What part of rashid's arc didn't they get to?

Whatever the fuck they want. Remember that Charlie died, and then super died, and that is technically complete until they zombied him.

I was referring to the stuff you mentioned them not explaining

What about aesthetics and fighting style? I think originality and an interesting hook in these areas is far more important than story.

Part of what makes characters interesting is their personality which is shown by a story. If all you have is fighting, you better have a really good fighting game because even with the little intros you get in KoF14's Story mode gives enough of an idea of personality of characters.

From a game aspect, of course the actual gameplay matters. No one cares if it's the most elaborate cloning scheme with time travel if that means every character is Ken. On the other hand, getting supplemental information about the world and understanding why characters fight makes them more believable/empathetic. It also allows us to pick waifus appropriately.

which I acknowledge with
But charlies is even more interesting not because hes dead but because he is a motherfucking badass who was the 1st martial arts champion and also the guy who taught guile his sonic boom. It shows how he's a sonic boom master in game by using one hand to chuck out a sonic boom.
It takes more than a street fighter story (which they will most likely retcon down the line) to make an interesting character. All rashid has is "MUH fwend"

what is the point of adding something on to a character to make him stand out only for him to never use it in game or for some kind of canonical story purpose?

Ill agree with this >>11128381 and this
in that their fighting styles are crazy but character design wise, they're weak as hell

Story is the spice. In SF, we have Ryu and Ken rivalry, Nash and Guile story, Chun-li's revenge and so on.
FF would probably not be so well remembered if it wasn't for the Howards and Bogards relationship. It made Rock a much more appealing characters. And The side stories too, like Blue Mary/Terry or Mai/Andy.
KOF, the Orochi arch still resonates, and it makes characters like Mature, Vice or Leona quite more interesting, and the fact that Iori, Kyo and Chizuru united forces against it in in KOF XIV again show how it's important.
In MK there is the story of Scorpion and Sub Zero, a story of revenge and betrayal, Liu Kang and Kitana relationship or how Raiden risks his life for Earthrealm.
In Tekken the Mishima family almost destroyed the world, and they still can't settle the score. And all the characters dance around it.
Hell, even KI got some interesting things, like the fact that Jago and Orchid are brothers, or that Saberwulf is an old character from Rare that was an explorer.
It's something that improve the characters if used correctly and in the right amount. And I think games like VF would improve with that. DOA on the other hand is a game that got more confused. And we better not even start with GG or BB.
Games that KOF 96, KOF 97, MK 9, Tekken 6 did a good job.

By the way, anons that are more informed, could you give us a TL;DR of the stories from Samurai Shodown, Vampire Savior/Darkstalkers? Or any other fighting game that have a good amount of plot.
In return, I will give you a casual style Kasumi.
They say it's pretty rare.

C-can I save this? It's really rare.

As far as I know, Old King of Hell died, Morrigan is to inherit but really just wants to live out her Cyndi Lauper dreams and have fun, while Demetri wants to kill her and take the title for himself. I'm not sure on Jedah's involvement other than he's super strong. I know Pyron is a space alien that absorbs shit.

For more games with plot:
Melty Blood. If you know Nasuverse, and have understood everything leading to Melty Blood, you'll probably be fine. Vampire that isn't actually a physical vampire because time travel attacks areas with extra negativity. With the help of Sion, who is apparently been turned into a vampire by this phenomenon, Shiki kills it, but not quite dead enough because Sion from the future where she accepts becoming the successor vampire to this phenomenon fucks everything with time travel. She also becomes delicious brown somehow instead of pasty white. Shiki postpones the inevitable. Everyone else just kind fucks around but they all have their own interactions in different parts of the arcade and Story modes.

Akatsuki Blitzkampf is a story about GERMAN SCIENCE and how Akatsuki's mission is to prevent the technology from being obtained by anyone else.

Jedah died and his death was one of the reasons hell is destabilized. Then he comes back to life as Vampire Jesus and tries to reset the universe into a hell-centric one via his weirdass god baby thing that you see in his stage. Or something along those lines, VS gives English speakers pretty much nothing to work with.

What is best fightan on ps4?

The one I play.

The worst fightan is the one everyone else plays.

Agreed

What game?

Dont worry bro i play Pokken also

All I know is that poison bullet seed might be annoying in Field phase cause it does a decent amount of chip damage and some of his attacks are RNG

I Play Gengar. I learned out he has 5 new infinites

This is the best answer.

Empleon is still coming.

There were 4 empty slots in the wiiu version:

1. Darkrai
2. Scizor
3. Croagunk
4. Empoleon

Plus, croagunk files were in the same update that had the darkrai scizor and empoleon files, we just all had assumed it was updating stuff for his support slot

Oh shit I forgot to share this

They buffed Mega Gengar highstance cause god damn it never worked most of the time

But they nerfed Sceptile hard and Braixen

evernote.com/shard/s448/sh/a87a556d-990a-4f18-ae50-01df1576d805/77907be4c5d660fe9cb63a120963d19a

The one me and the user here play

twitter.com/YTYogaFlame24/status/793246758121906176
Do you believe in magic Holla Forums?

I'm skeptical but it makes sense to bring it back given how popular all the marvel movies are.

Not him but Savedeo.com usually fits my needs. That ad is trash by the way

You know it could've be even better.

I still want some Sun/Moon pokémons but I can't argue with an actually fighting type mon.

Maybe they'll release the game on the Switch Because I have no intention on getting a WiiU

Yeah, and VF6 is happening…

Please, do not try to understand the story of the SamSho games. Just think it ends on II V is really retarded and VI doesn't even have one.

Shit, you are right, it could have been better

This triggers me so goddamn hard

Why do so many anons download the lower res?

If a character is male it could've always been better because they could've been the same but a girl.

And even though Capcom fucked it with the Ultimate version. The original MvC3 sold a million in a month in the USA alone before Marvel-mania really hit.

Will still believe it when I see it though.

Nightmare Geese is finally up for purchase on PSN

Speaking of that, what are they gonna do for his support now?

twitter.com/oprainfall/status/793511042772938752

SNK Playmore changing name to SNK on December 1st

The only fucking way I'll even consider marvel again after 3 is if it has Gene from Godhand, Moon Knight and a Hsien Ko that isn't total garbage or Jon Talbain.
Even then I wouldn't pick it up until it's 15 bucks.

SURELY SEGA WILL ANNOUNCE IT NEXT MONTH

Whats the deal with this touhou fighting game on ps4

Touhou Shinpiroku - Urban Legend in Limbo.? It's just a PC port of one of the doujin fighting games, hori is even making 2hu fightsticks for it

I thought this was the higher res on pixiv? This is the size I get when browsing the album.

ULiL is out on PS4? I thought he was talking about the Senko no Ronde clone.

no its a different one

moriyashrine.org/gensou-rondo.html

This one, right? I haven't played it, but if it's like Senko no Ronde, it's probably alright. Not really my cup of tea.

Gensou rondo? Don't get it, NISA localized it. Get the much better game it's ripping off instead.

Not out yet, Early December is when it gets released

yeah thats it.

Just emulate the Naomi version. Works fine in Makaron when I tried it. Now if only I could find modern versions of MakaronEX that aren't filled with viruses.

I'll be fully honest, I had no clue you could emulate the arcade release. But whatever, it and Virtual On are the only reasons I keep my 360.

That's some nice art. Are there others like this for the other KoF teams?

Sadly, Samurai Shodown's story is all kinds of fucked up.

1: Based on Amakusa coming back from the dead to destroy Japan after being killed years ago.

2: Mizuki tries to summon a demon to destroy the world.

3: Zankuro was a warrior who went bat shit insane over power. Shizumaru was the only survivor of Zankuro's attack, and is somehow tied to him. Haohmaru helps him while dealing with Genjuro.

4: Amakusa comes back to revive Zankuro through sacrifices, one of them being Kazuki and Sogetsu's sister. Kazuki leaves the clan to save her, which wasn't approved by his clan. Sogetsu is sent to kill Kazuki.

5 was just a shitty, terrible prequel that tried to "explain" how the series started (and failed miserably). 6 has no story. The 3d fighters were supposed to be tied into the story, but they might have been retconned (they retconned Genjuro's death by a kid during his last duel with Haohmaru).

I'm avoiding this like the plague after getting burned by MvC3. I can't wait to see how the fighting game community will ruin this one.

Haven't checked. I only found it because I was looking for best girl on pixiv.

To be fair, I don't think most people know Wartech existed, let alone the arcade versions.

There was love and effort when they made that Africa stage in Super SF4, but let's be honest here: All of the stages they added from SFxT looked like utter, rushed shit in Ultra SF4.

I can't think of one good thing about Ultra SF4. It was so horrible, and fuck Ono when it came to Decrapre..

Anyone know where one can watch the night warriors OVA series?

My house or;
kissanime.to/Anime/Vampire-Hunter-Sub

Why is Andy Bogard in my age of discovery video game

So what's her name? Seirah or Sally?

Well, that was something indeed.

Not only that, SNK Entertainment webpage is up and guess who's back? Also the new mascot. EntaGirl designed by yours truly.

Webpage: snk-entertainment.com
youtu.be/9uWxcNh87Jk
youtu.be/x1KyHHuBG3Y

Does this mean more designs that look out of place compared to other SNK characters? Or does it mean Maximum Impact 3?

Plz no. Plz stop. also EntaGirl looks a shitty Hinako

It's a resized sample version of the image with only up to 1200 max. Full images are downloaded when you click the arrows in the album which opens up a new tab for the image. Full images filenames never have anything else after the "_p0" (or whatever number)

Of course it doesn't really matter since all the images you posted are less then 1200 anyway so they aren't actually resized as I previously thought, having me sperg for no reason, but the naming scheme always triggers my autism since so many anons download sample image sizes either from pixiv or the boorus, so I guess for future reference if you ever come across an image bigger then 1200

Seirah. Her nickname is Sally.

Looks like shit. I want Ai back.

Somehow missed this post. Good to know, I guess. Thanks.

I actually like a lot of his work but shit like Another Iori and Clark in MI were a mistake.

At least give me Another Mai as DLC in xiv and DoA5

What game/s did everyone learn fighters on?

What character did you start with?

DOA with Kasumi.

Actually I take that back, only reason I gave a shit about fighters in the first place was Sauron/Primal Rage

Fatal Fury with Joe Higashi

Alex/Ryu in 3s with friends was when I feel like I got invested into fightans. I'd played SSF2 before, but never tried to learn.

Gay sex?

user are you okay? Did the fapping break your brain?

Hello?

Is it me you're looking for?

Hey

Fuck you

I played fightan pretty casually before but Xrd was the first game I really got into. I started with Ky a few months ago, but I play pic related now due to some anons in this thread. The losing won't stop

I want to eat Angel's ass.

The first experience with a fighta that I remember having was with KOF 2002, I don't remember with what characters tho

You can play marvel2 via ps2 net play with cheats/save file

I learned on Tekken 3 with Lei and Jojo: HftF with Joseph. Those were the two fighting games me and my brother got from our much older cousin along with his Playstation when he went to college. We usually mixed it up and played with pretty much all characters in both games, but Lei was the character I was best at and he's still my main in Dark Resurrection which is the only Tekken I still play seriously nowadays and I think I was best with Joseph back then, but nowadays I main Hol Horse.

user, he was never away. That Mai in the cover of the XIV OST, who do you think did that work?
Frankly, I like the guy. I do agree he might not be the best one to handle the KOF series, but even in his short time directing, he managed to make some characters I do like. And since plenty of the old guys are back, he will probably be on the back. With some re work, they could fit very well.
I know Luise is supposed to be an ayylmao, but in KOF we already had inter dimensional beings, resurrection, old gods…
Gothic loli seems to be able to see ghosts from the past, and is a powerful magical user, so, she could fit into this new narrative.

Interesting. He probably learned a lot about the mistakes he made. He also improved his art. Good luck to him.
Porn when

how is the new blazblue?
do they have a character like bestboy yet?

sf4 with hakan/dhalsim, probably learned more from 3rd strike though

youtube.com/watch?v=cNfhRjK9TbU&index=93&list=WL

It's pretty good.

I like a lot of the new characters, Nine in particular is really fun.

Also two minor things, but I really appreciate that A) Every stage from all the games is in this, even all the minor variations of them, and B) They put in character art with the music tracks so it's easier to find specific songs quickly

MK9 was the first fighting game I ever got into, but I only played against my brother and neither of us made any effort to actually be good at the game. Injustice was the first where I actually felt determined to learn it and get good. I spent hours in the lab trying to figure out combos for Wonder Woman and then going into arcade mode to practice them against the AI, then going online to fight people.

I started with BB in 2008 I think it was. I bought the game because Rachel looked cute. Spent a lot of time being shit since it was my first fighting game and I was using a 360 controller plus the analogue stick not dpad.

I'd say 3S was the first game I really tried to get better at, though Tekken 2 was my first fighting game. Mained Oro because old guys in fighters are always badass.

I've tried all sorts of fighters, but the only one that's really come close for the fighting game I started learning fighters for was JoJo. The character I started with was at first Black Polnareff, but I later dropped him for Rubber Soul. I also got into Fatal Fury later on, teaching me what made SNK fighters different from Capcom fighters. I started playing pic related, but I dropped him for Terry.

Recently I bought GGXXAC+R on steam, and I've been really enjoying the game. I want to say Ky is my main, but I want to give every character a try first.

First fightan? Mortal Kombat 1 in a bar with my dad.

And of course I picked SubZero because he has a heart soooo cold.

Now, somewhat seriously, I would say KOF'98 with Athena, Kensou and Terry or Kyo years later because the arcade was near my house and I wanted to spend less money on it by beating other people. It didn't actually end well.

Isn't Muchiko her nickname? Why the hell, someone named Seirah would be called Sally?

Well, between him leaving the company around 2008 and XIV he was really under the radar probably working as a freelancer or on another smaller/japanese-only company. I only saw his twitter with many drawings of SNK characters along with from other franchises after the announcement of XIV and the 10-year celebration of MI2/reA. Maybe he was already in talks with SNK and did that Mai and Mexico Team arts as an employee again.

And I can see Luise, Alba and Lien as a team searching for Soiree in a possible KOFXV. Xiao Lon is FANG done right.

I played MK1-3 and SF2 Turbo on SNES with friends a lot. There were no arcades where I was, so it wasn't until the PS1 (specifically Tekken 3 and Bloody Roar 2 ) when I got obsessed with playing every fighting game I could get my hands on.

Hwoarang is my go-to in every Tekken game, and Jeanne Gado will always be top tier in my heart.

Muchiko is Whip in moon. Calling Sarah Sally is like saying William is Bill. I dunno where it came from, but I've heard it before.

The name Muchiko is mentioned in the Ikari team ending in KoF 2000. Just skip to 2:38 in the embed to see the ending.

From the SNK wikia. No citations so I can't tell you how true it is, but that's what I was going off of. Besides, she also says her name's not Muchiko in that ending.

Well, I'm just as stupid for not noticing as SNK for translating that shit. Oh the other hand, it's SNK, I should be expecting that.

They do that a lot. Also notice in that video that they spelled Muchiko two different ways. And in Gals Fighters for the NGPC, Whip says "So that's why Nestsu didn't pick you" or something similar. They've had subpar translations for a while.

Have a late Halloween Leona.

what games do you play on fightcade?

Man I really hope Samurai Shodown is SNK's next revived game. Charlotte and Hanzo were fun as fuck.

Third Strike, but "play" is a strong word. You would get a more exciting match fighting a training dummy.

Well, who's your main? Third Strike is a difficult Street Fighter game to get into, and mastering parrying can be hard.

Ken. Juri was my main in USF4, and then fucking SFV made me get used to Ken, so now I'm using Ken.

Primal rage on mega drive was probably the first time I really wanted a fighter, but my mum didn't let me get it since my sister told her you could piss on people. I don't blame her for dobbing since I punched her tooth out before hand. I only wanted it because it had blood and dinosaurs, though.

DOA2 was probably the second fighter I actually owned behind MK3, and kasumi was my girl and my sister played ayane. I remember seeing the ads for it and thinking I needed a game with these women in it no matter what.

Xrd was the first time I bothered learning to play properly, and May instantly drew me in. All the training has paid off, and I am losing pretty consistently now. I take it you are on the May discord?

I used to think venom looked cool but played boring, now after trying him out a bit I realise he looks cool and is also fun as fuck. Not as fun as bestgirl, but still fun nonetheless.

Please give criticism.
Nothing is final.

The hand looks like it got bigger at the end of his swing. Is that intentional? It looks disproportionate.

alpha 3 with sodom

So when's Revelator coming to PC? Also, is Kum a good character? He looks fun.

May a cute.

Body and upper arm stop moving near the end of the punch/swing, but the forearm and fist continue to move. They should all be in tandem as your punch is part of your whole body moving.

Punch doesn't fit the stance at all. I'd expect a proper straight or some kind of Bruce Lee underarm thing with the forward arm but instead it's this hefty brawler swing.
When he pulls his arm back, it's upright, so the elbow's on the inside. When he swings, it's horizontal, and the way his arm is bending makes it look like the elbow's bent downward. Only one of these things can be true at a time.
The way his legs move doesn't make sense, unless the floor is made of ice. Think about a golf swing. When you twist like that your back heel gets pulled off the ground.
Pause at startup is too long or followthrough is too short. Besides a normal that slow wouldn't be useful anyway, unless it's the equivalent of a SamSho AB attack or something.

?

hhehehehe, kum.

I was hoping for rev on PC for the end of this year, but it's getting less likely.

Kum is a decent character, but I don't know much about him. He has some fireball setup that plays like when zato and Eddie hit you from front and back at the same time. Apparently he plays like a sf character.

Oh, alright.
What are some fighting game archetypes, and their examples, I'm aiming for 10 characters, and I want them to be as varied as I can get them.

Why are you making a fighting game if you don't know what kind of characters to add in yet?

Nothing wrong with asking for advice

I have nothing else to do with my life at the moment.
That, and I thought it'd be entertaining.

Not what you're asking for but if you want to think about fighting game character design in a little more depth, here's how I consider characters:
Range/speed/damage bias
Assertive vs. reactive
Abare vs. setup
Neutral/footsie vs. zoning
Safe vs. unsafe
Predictable vs. yomi
Strike/throw mixup vs. directional mixup vs. frametrap
Any combination of these things = you've just identified an archetype.

I would say look at martial art movies, MMA, shit even street fights. Then watch crazy shit like kung pow or kung fu hustle to have an idea for specials(if you were going for something like that).

We've already seen a million fighters based on kung fu or karate or whatever. I personally enjoy stuff based on something crazy

Like a Pizza Delivery Man

As long as it isn't a joke character, and it is treated seriously.

The butt fighting anime is the property I most want to see as a fighting game. It's already got supers, archetypes, normals, 3d map design. Only problem is so far there's been about 5 distinct character styles shown off.

NEW THREAD

Swords?
Monsters?
All been done…

Street Fighter 5 closes after 15 seconds with no error message. Anybody have any clue what might be causing it? I already made exceptions in my anti-virus.

Redbull tourney this weekend and the US players are salty because a few japs are attending.

do you mean it crashes to desktop?