NSA invented Bitcoin in 1996 -- 22 years before CIA released it

NSA invented bitcoin in 1996 – 22 years before CIA released it "Satoshi Nakamoto" (中本聡) is old Japanese for "Central Intelligence." NSA invented the concept of anonymous, digitally signed currency and the bitcoin wallet in 1996. HOW TO MAKE A MINT: THE CRYPTOGRAPHY OF ANONYMOUS ELECTRONIC CASH Laurie Law, Susan Sabett, Jerry Solinas National Security Agency Office of Information Security Research and Technology Cryptology Division 18 June 1996

groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/classes/6.805/articles/money/nsamint/nsamint.htm

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:T-_ipBDYjTYJ:www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-12/exposed-real-creator-bitcoin-likely-nsa-one-world-currency &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/TtOVM
groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/classes/6.805/articles/money/nsamint/nsamint.htm
archive.is/IPHG4
cryptovest.com/news/israel-considers-its-own-cryptocurrency-the-crypto-shekel/
archive.fo/9IaEd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

post archives of non-kiked links, faggot
kill yourself

IT'S HAPPENING

it's a deleted zero hedge article.

Fascinating. I wonder what their goal in this is. Cashing out is no easy task, so it makes sense that people doing so would have some kind of state or institutional backing. Are there any estimates on the amount of drugs traded via crypto? If we look at the amount of drugs traded in known sources and compare it to (((unknown))) sources, then the numbers might match up.

inb4 polices find 10 TBs of CP on my 500 GB hard drive along with heroin and a suicide note explaining why I commited suicide via 30 bullets to the back of the head

archive.fo/TtOVM

fuck off low-iq brainlet plenty of people were trying to solve digital transferences

the nsa method wasn't the one satoshi implemented

no mention of proof of work, no mention of decentralized databases, you just linked a failed project

Yeah, like that time Rome invented the barbarian hoards to keep the population in line.

Or the time the dinosaurs invented giant meteorites.

How rich is "Satoshi"'s holdings anyway?

"how many people in NSA speak Japanese? (hint, virtually none) now for the tiny couple of Japanese translators they have on staff, how many of them know OLD Japanese? (hint, only one)"

what did they mean by this

>groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/classes/6.805/articles/money/nsamint/nsamint.htm

insn't proof of work just solving the cryptographic hash function?

dayum son and i thought this gook made it

"Has Bitcoin creator 'Satoshi Nakamoto' been found?
The mysterious creator of Bitcoin, "Satoshi Nakamoto", has reportedly been unmasked as a 64-year-old father of six living near Los Angeles "
archive.is/IPHG4

Redditfags btfo.
Enjoying Rick and Morty is less shameful than investing in bitcoin
I'm bitcoin RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

LOOK MORTY I TURNED MYSELF INTO A BITCOIN! I'M BITCOIN RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

BITCOIN RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

(checked)
put down the jagermeister user

reported for retardation and sliding

Proof of Work is a tool used to determine which miner wins the reward for creating the next block in the chain. It's implementation is a cryptographic hash function.

until you prove me that they can print bitcoins or shut the whole thing down, you got literally nothing.
The whole thing is open source, if there were to be any backdoors, people would have long found it.
You can go search for them in the code if you want.

Only someone who understands absolutely zero of bitcoin would be even close to believe any of this

But I keep hearing that the NSA is good now and fighting the CIA, sort of like Morgan Freeman’s guy in dark knight with the cellphone device. Shouldn’t say good but opposed to the cia I mean.

fuck off

AJA, did they also release all of the other crypto's as well? And if this was a dry-run to see what sort of fanfare the crypto would get, it's a huge fail; no?

pyramid scheme as the forks increase?

maybe they are the good guys, heh

here you go nerds

tough call. when you read the post above (pic related), it's difficult to dismiss the possibility that this is a form of "controlled opposition" to the Fed Res; where both sides are controlled by the same people.
For consideration:
no offense to the crypto-crowd, but when sharing this rock upon which we live with the same greedy monsters, and their minions who perpetuate this ruse, there is nowhere to hide from them. the crypto-crowd must separate themselves from their materialistic desires if they are genuinely out to undermine the Fed/CB crowd. None of (((their))) plans work without electricity

Nice.
Spoiler: The controlled op is believing that everything is controlled op. XBT Foundation are jews but jewry is inevitable in anything advertising itself as (((finance))) in bergworld. Get into sound alts.

Ahaha

>Spoiler: The controlled op is believing that everything is controlled op. XBT Foundation are jews but jewry is inevitable in anything advertising itself as (((finance))) in bergworld. Get into sound alts.

NSA = = Jews?

huh.

Ah, i see the distinction now. Yeah, this article is but a primitive theory of what was to become digital currency. this article makes no mention to the mechanisms that free electronic currency from a centralized authority, thus cannot be the invention of bitcoin

Maybe Chinese intelligence did it. No way did any Afrimericans invent blockchain.

cryptovest.com/news/israel-considers-its-own-cryptocurrency-the-crypto-shekel/

Gee, I wonder why the ZeroHedge article was deleted.

I'm already tired of this shit

OP here - never mentioned if crypto was good or bad..but uh

if crypto is accepted globally AND it has a backdoor via sha-256…wouldnt that make their task of manipulation…..easier?

The hashing algorithm would simply change by consensus. We expect hashing algorithms to break as computing power increases and analysis deepens as an algorithm ages. We built that in.

would there be other features of the blockchain that may be vulnerable to a secret built in back door?

If there were somehow a backdoor in the asymmetric key encryption algorithm used, the entire coin would vaporize violently when discovered. But that's a purple unicorns around jupiter type idea.
I can't think of any others off the top of my head.

Thank you kind user, may you last two digits materialize upon the physical plane for you

This is what the NSA invented: niggers. That's all that's needed to destroy city after city after city. Developing something ingenious like cryptocurrency is an unnecessary waste of money that is better allocated as aid to Israel.

war never changes

kill yourselves all of you, there is no such as anonymity and fairness with the jews.

Satoshi Nakamoto is a name in one of the surviving clans that still keeps samurai tradition alive, which also has a branch for ninjas as well.

no wonder he's so secretive, perhaps he belongs to the eastern aryan ninja clan.

He has around ~1 million bitcoins, so he would have been worth 18 billion USD at the peak.

thanks

I always suspected this guy as cryptocurrency's secret inventor.
Watch the whole thing or skip to 4:35 for the juicy bits that lead me to suspect him.

its all priming for the mark of the beast. of course cryptos wont seem nefarious at first but gradually they will work towards ensuring you get that microchip or your biometrics are the only way to spend sheks.

So do the globalists fear an alien invasion or something?

Do you even know how BTC works?

because every wallet is publicly connected to an individual…. do you?

Excuse me, my good negro, but why are you not in Africa right now?
We don't have any cotton left for you to pick.

I work in government. And believe me, they're great at long term problems like wars and organizing staff but horrible at anything that involves insight or innovation. For this reason alone, I know no government agent had any hand in Bitcoin.

You guys are really naive and downright stupid when comes to crypto or anything outside of politics. Stay in your lane.

What a fucking retarded image, plenty of descendants of Japanese families exist today, more so than just five. Takeda, Hachisuka, Satake, Maeda, Sanada, etc… the current prime minister is from noble origins. Also the imperial dynasty is not a "Clan"

PIVX hides yours transactions so the gov can't track it. Which is a good thing. The current world financial system is already Usury. Crypto is good because it can go either way, liberation or the status quo. At least it's a chance to escape kike control.

Well, no-one else seems to have noticed, so I guess I'll be the one to point out that 22 years have not yet passed since 1996.

it would be logical to assume so.

what's the original source on this? all I can find is some weird blog - forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages dot org /2017/06/poems-from-chantilly-vcpe-and-you dot html

is this legit leaked from (((bilderberg))) 2k17?

Hmm, looks like it's quoting from documents that aren't index or parsed by search engines. Source seems to be some kind of Bilderberg 2017 leak archive

https ://8ch dot net /leaked/res/1719 dot html

still, can't really determine if this is actually real or just leaked disinfo. it would be prudent to assume they had at least "leaked" some rubbish

You dumb fucking nigger. Please kill yourself.

"It's not about greediness, money, or power. It's about controlling a large portion of the population in order to face with some probability of success the coming doomsday. Globalization is not about money. It is about responding as a united world to a terminal threat. No time to discuss about sovereign rights of this and that nation, no time to discuss about human rights: we need to be militarized to respond to the global anarchy in a post-attack world."

What am I reading?

i just dont understand why so many people kill themselves with 3 shotgun bursts to the back of the head
is there no easier way?

Checked, no.

well anyway this is a nonsense shitsliding thread so ill be on my way, thanks for the blessings of checking my dubs

I forgot to sage. Here's one now.

Supreme kikery. But I don't think it happened exactly as they planed, because bitcoin keeps being forked.

cool story bro

I think the key question now is:

What was truly being "mined" all this time?

[sauce missing]
SAGE

>groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/classes/6.805/articles/money/nsamint/nsamint.htm
archive.fo/9IaEd
Too many lazy niggers user.

spoiler your degeneracy faggot or go
>>>Holla Forums
posting

wrt54gs become the Thinkpads of routers when?

The point in the article is that , Some JewSA can fund a "project" and doesn't have to hide the budged for it under "Mongolian throat singing school"

haha, enjoy bleeding every month faggot
True degeneracy is denial of the beauty of all of creation.
Faggot cuck.

OT: Bitcoin is not a (((CO-OPTED))) mechanism.

A new meritocracy arises in the middle of the internet after 2008 financial crashes on forum
not an argument, buy bitcoin.
Do it faggot, and then stand aside, grown ups are making progress.

samsung is korean kek

You just know they are fully behind it when they are already making stock images for the shit.

For fuck sake we are being hit hard today.

If I had complaints about the Bitcoin, I'd raise the ones about the power consumption issues and the expense that is created, not this roundabout bullshit.

Probably explains why they want to control us asap. But I think it's mainly their goals to "live like kings".

Don't worry, that's how the leftists will raise their army of footsoldiers to oppose bitcoin, as global warming. Expect that around 2019, this year bitcoin will be racist.

I don't care about the environment effects, it's the fact that essentially that consumption cost is comparative to the cost of producing paper for fiat money or digging for gold.

The cost is far too excessive for the worth of the monetary medium. That's a big fucking issue.

Thanks for this, never heard of the guy.
Will watch the full 1hr interview.

no they fucking didnt, they copy pasted a bunch of emails and IRC chats from a usenet group, a lot of people talked about de-centralized digital currency, check the cypher punks mailing list archive

So many strawmen in 1 post

Is Zerohedge reliable?

You probably spam /k/ with "hurr durr Holla Forums r nofuns/don't know anything about guns because Holla Forums isn't lolbergturdian" posts too. Kill yourself.

If this were true don’t you think Snowden would’ve included it in his leak since it came out in 2009? Maybe if you stopped being so paranoid about everything being a kike scheme you might be able to gain wealth yourself.

There's a ceaseless stream of these disinfo threads, regarding Bitcoin. Yes, there was research into electronically-settled finance. No, that paper wasn't even close to Bitcoin. There was another story, in the past few days, where Forbes or some other kike shitstream claimed that Bitcoin is vulnerable, cuz "quantum computers" - not even kidding. As if the first thing you'd do, if you had a quantum computer, is attack Bitcoin (they are such kike liars that they didn't explain that the entire online banking sytem, email, everything, depend upon cryptography, ergo a quantum computer would make it possible to take over a bank account, spend the money on gold, no mess, no fuss. Bitcoin is heavily scrutinized by computer guys, and they'd be wise to it.

Quantum computers will never be able to do everything researchers hope they'll be able to do. It's rather like cold fusion, actually.

Submarine drones since '89

Shit isn't so black and white. Agencies fight each other and they all have their amount of patriots among them, CIA the least probably.

and?

Contrary to popular belief, gooks and japs are not all the same.

@11097598
@11097599
@11097597

Sculpture and paintings of nude women are different, because they don't violate the purity of a woman.

What about the AdolfCoin project? How many here among 8/pol/ are supporting it?

Kill yourself. Right now.

This is yet another "dank meme" thread. It's technically inaccurate, and would be deleted, if the kikes could stand Bitcoin, but they hate it. if you catch my drift

I believe it's a scam.

Parts of this read like a larp, but I think the bits about vCPE are pretty interesting. The idea of taking physical network components, like a customer's router, and turning that into software that's sitting in a server warehouse somewhere (out of the customers reach) is terrifying. Instead of the routers we have today, it seems like we'll get "terminals" that only function as an access point, while all the important functions like Firewalls, NAT, and DHCP will be handled in a datacenter controlled by your ISP (I think?). I'm not certain if it will be your ISP the benefits most from this, or just networking/telecom companies in general.

This change will be noticeable to anyone with two braincells to rub together. ISP's will market their new "In the cloud smart routers", which will be appealing because it means that normies don't have to buy a $130 router with their service, and they won't need to configure their routers anymore because that will be done by their provider. Honestly I can see why companies would want technology like this; why hire warm bodies to drive around to setup/troubleshoot people's router issues when you hire one guy to manage everything via software. The user's privacy and control over their network would suffer if vCPE becomes a widely used service.

You fucking retard. Does your bank charge you nearly $0 for each transaction? No, because the bank is highly inefficient. Electricity costs of Bitcoin are almost negligible at the scale at which it operates. Only hardcore miners care about that.

Average Bitcoin transaction fees are at over $30 USD now.

Wow. That's high. My bank pays me a dime for every transaction I make.

so are you perpetually moving money back and forth between accounts?

Isn't shit like this common as fuck?

I remember when RSA encryption turned out to have been invented by British Intelligence around a full decade before the guys whom it's officially named after but kept secret because they didn't want anyone else to know.

Nick Szabo invented Bitcoin with Hal finney and a couple others. NSA and CIA had nothing to do with it. Read the Cyphernomicon

Warren Buffet just came out today against bitcoin.

He also showed that he uses a flip-phone and said the iPhone market is not saturated.

What did they mean by calling it 'Pheonix,' with implications of rebirth, rising from the ashes, etc

change arises in the worst of crises. when almost everyone loses, someone wins.

LOL
O
L

And why where there only 1 million Bitcoins mined before the offical release?

checked.

It doesn't matter. This is a CIA op. It's a matter of mere association. It's the stuff of the animals, the Communists, the Democrats, who are idiots in every example. When a demand is placed upon them, that they provide reasoning they vanish like ice in August.

Pol should have his own Japanese Flower seal.

Any artists around?

There is a song: Adolf Hitlers lieblings Blume ist das schlichte Edelweiß (Adolf Hitlers favorite Flower is the simple Edelweiß)

Seals are way more work than they look like. Ever try drawing a Celtic braid? Anyway, there's design involved. This is a tall order, and not something accomplished casually.

its true that some are very extravagant, but some are rather "simple"

was probably the jews that did it, just like they're doing today with rapefugees/illegals

You could always use the suicide helmet

This is more true than you know. Rome had pretty much pacified its frontiers, but because of their own stupid policies and d
corruption they couldn't conscript enough actual Romans. So instead of changing, they started hiring the barbarians into their army en masse. Before too long, tribal loyalties started taking precedence over political ones. The actual sackers of Rome (it happened multiple times) were usually a mix of Romans and Goths, and by the end the people vastly preferred their Goth rulers over the Romans.

Which would be a stupid objection because bitcoin enables pseudonymous online work which means you don't have to drive your car as much.

Honestly if you don't know who Nick Szabo or haven't read The Cryptonomicon you shouldn't even comment on cryptocurrencies.

So. . . buy bitcoin?