Get Holla Forums related books from >>>/zundel/

get Holla Forums related books from >>>/zundel/
>>>/pdfs/ is a jew board and Holla Forums mods are only enabling kosher books.

>Zündel's Bunker - mega.nz/#F!EINjRS4S!P4RCozMkJ4iqnqnrvKVrDg
>PDF files - 2282 Files, 234 Folders, 26.4GB Total Size
>Image Files (Collection - Caricatures in Der Stürmer) - 1208 Files, 145 Folders, 313MB
Archive is clean and access is anonymous - if your internal security is shit don't blame me, kimdotcom or the chinese. Pick at least one good book and read it in between shitposts or whatever and ignore salty, low testosterone, low IQ haters ITT

pic: Léon Degrelle - Campaign In Russia; The Waffen-SS on the Eastern Front (from thread >>>/zundel/1242)

>inb4 OP cant inb4
>inb4 autistic screeching
>inb4 banning me for spam or ban evasion when you literally have no proof/when I have proof of you consistently censoring me outside the due process of infinity board moderation
>inb4 board/mod drama; I don't care about people posting on my board or not, it's just a helpful source of redpills I spent a long time arranging for the boys
>inb4 /pdfs/ is legit; Even if it is "the official book board", I have gone through that whole board and salvaged anything of worth to Holla Forums, adding it to my archive, and it only appears to constitute about 5% of my archive to date. And to add to that, a majority of content there is literally Holla Forums trash enabled by the autist mod. Way to consistently out yourself though, anti-book goons.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!QAkEQbaZ!khdY4blGnbcNg_NhFbgv-4gZKTa0vg3D9je6iLyFP9A
archive.li/yVegF#
archive.is/t6YEq
archive.is/fbooc
mega.nz/#!tJlBUaxT!rZZiY6sagL39DM1a1bg5YKmrrXwuAfPtqnTD3nwllZQ
archive.is/SMLls
archive.is/RjCij
archive.is/W6B1o
archive.is/GOaE5
archive.is/nIhTW
mega.nz/#!sMtWhTxK!d2uVwMlHdd9eHkxb8MXV9nYZpLlcNG-klxBp3eD_XzM
archive.is/HbFFp
archive.is/y0CQA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operant_conditioning
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

God bless you user, here's a bump so that others can partake of your literary treasure.

They seem to be fond of deleting threads that help white people network here.

Anchors are not enough, berkay.

Deleted Threads and Bans for Book Discussion

mega.nz/#!QAkEQbaZ!khdY4blGnbcNg_NhFbgv-4gZKTa0vg3D9je6iLyFP9A

archive.li/yVegF#

archive.is/t6YEq

archive.is/fbooc

mega.nz/#!tJlBUaxT!rZZiY6sagL39DM1a1bg5YKmrrXwuAfPtqnTD3nwllZQ
archive.is/SMLls

archive.is/RjCij
archive.is/W6B1o

archive.is/GOaE5

archive.is/nIhTW

mega.nz/#!sMtWhTxK!d2uVwMlHdd9eHkxb8MXV9nYZpLlcNG-klxBp3eD_XzM

archive.is/HbFFp

archive.is/y0CQA

>C'mon goy why won't you use my (((ZMAPPS))) honeypot

elaborate

Four years of failure aren't enough for you?

youll never be white

Come on, post your anally-enraged face. Link me your twitter or youtube, I want to laugh fucking harder than I already am. You can start the honeypot honeypot with your location!
If you're lucky that one gamergate guy will do a "look at these retards" video on you faggots and the rest of the internet will get to feel the same glee I get at seeing you fags fail over and over and over and over and over and over again.
How's Brock's heart holding out these days anyway?

Nice board. Will read it later.

Anime is for soyboys.(goons still failing)

stop posting on my board mutt semite

I don't use youtube or twatter, and who is brock? Wait, who do you think I am? Jamal? Gonna corral some goys from discord to come to your defense? Pic related is my real face.

Glad I saved this one.

weird

what a fucking magical thread

seconded, elaborate.

anime waifus don't compare to genuine White virgin pussy in any way, shape, or form. Real White Men work actual jobs, and don't have much time for anime between lifting, eating, and fucking.

All nonwhites will be exterminated- this means light-skinned shitskins and fucking nips as well- fuck your anti-white cartoons and fuck your cucked mudslime genes.

Another really odd post.

Guys, remember pic related. They will stoop to whatever level to fuck with your head.

Also see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operant_conditioning because we're dealing with people that use these tools daily on their victims. They'll false flag, they'll pinpoint something to hit you with.
They play dirty.

Remember to take care with downloading, use scrap laptops.
Sometimes you can get cheap old thinkpads, etc online. Perhaps you got something to download such info on.

In before massive, faggoty hotpocket temper tantrum.

Was that post really worth it?

Interesting

If the cocksucking shitskin mods want to ban me, they can just pick some innocuous post I made two weeks ago, as they have done before. They don't need that one as an excuse.
Faggot.

It should have never been locked, if anons are dumb enough to not use a condom while downloading it, their fucking choice.