What does Hollywood's reverence for child rapist Roman Polanski tell us?

theguardian.com/film/2018/jan/30/hollywood-reverence-child-rapist-roman-polanski-convicted-40-years-on-run?

Polanski must be the only Jew in Pedowood to not get away with it completely.

What does Holla Forums support of jews and hatred of women tell us?

He was the scapegoat, thanks to him whenever you mention Pedowood to a normalfag they can just go "but muh Polanski!" and drop actually looking into it.

Asia Argento's tweet on this implied they were paid to sign the petition.

but i thought Holla Forums went full feminist just to roast a jew?

Holla Forums was just playing 1488D chess

Imagine being this obsessed with a board that only ever acknowledges you when they're laughing at you.

/ourguy/ tbh

A jew so powerful he could defend Polanski from public outrage, but couldn't defend himself. Ironic.

To the jew, raping a shiksa isn't a crime. Don't forget that.

It's not rape if the woman enjoys it.

I learned from a lawyer family member a long time ago that you can almost always tell if someone has done something or not by their reaction to someone else getting caught doing it. For instance, with the #metoo movement, people in the entertainment industry who are not involved in molesting women will say something like "good, i'm glad these perverts are getting called out, they deserve everything that's coming to them". People who have secretly done the same thing will say something along the lines of "i'm sure some of these women got abused but it's a fine line these days and it makes me nervous that innocent people will get charged for something back when times were different". I listen to Joey Diaz' podcast and he was making the latter argument about #metoo and i knew he was sweating bullets because he's guilty of a lot of that shit too. His guest was saying the former, and it was clear he wasn't sweating any sort of accusations.

This (((lawyer))) of yours seems like a great ally indeed.

This is the kind of nervous response I'm talking about. who did you touch, user?

ur mom

Good.

wouldn't put that past Snippy

You and your family member are idiots.

Kek you nazi cuck kys

That its not that bad.

I mean if Romeo and Juliet existed today we would lock up Romeo for 'Child Rape'.

that OP is a faggot who doesn't understand how greentext works

Romeo and Juliet is a fictional story user, time to sudoku yourself my man

Romeo and Juliet were both teenagers in a time when adolescence wasn't really a thing. Today we have "Romeo & Juliet" laws to ensure that teens aren't punished as predators just because one of them is legally an adult and the other isn't.

In the book it depicts romeo as searching for a wife.
In that class and age that puts him in his mid twenties. A teen boy wouldnt be thinking about marriage in those days.

Juliet is described as being 'not yet 14'. So your right about her age.

The only thing Charles Manson did wrong was not killing the child rapist that night.

"well my friends were doing it, so I did it to because like omg they are so cool"

fucking women