Nehlen is starting to look a bit like controlled opposition...

Nehlen is starting to look a bit like controlled opposition. He's not very bright and more of a liability than anything else at this point. What he did was not politically savvy, getting those Jews on Twitter to show their anti-white bias, it was essentially the worst hill to die on. It's basically either that or he has a serious drinking problem. Bannon dropped support a day or so ago since he's been going off the deep end and since he tweeted out culture of critique the (((media))) has been out to destroy him.

The only way you can deny that he isn't is to go through convoluted mental gymnastics where his admission that he supports Pissrael and thinks jews are a-okay is part of an elaborate trick. And the fact that he was on (((Fash The Nation))) was also part of an elaborate trick, amirite? He's only pretending to be a zionist. Paul Nehlen is, according to Paul Nehlen, pro-jew and pro-israel. This mutually excludes him from being pro-white. His appearance on a controlled opposition podcast doesn't help his credibility any, either.

Here's the solution: Organize with the understanding that the democratic process will not save you, and the intent to overthrow it.
Train in groups. Prepare for conflict. Do you even know how the power/internet infrastrcuture in your region functions? How about the water supply? How about the food supply? How about the location of relevant military/infrastructural points of interest? Have you ever used a firearm? Are you any good at it?

There is no voting your way out of this.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/760255085561597952

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pnehlen/status/946760422430003202
paulnehlen.com/the-virginia-women-for-trump-inaugural-ball/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

twitter.com/pnehlen/status/946760422430003202

Why do you think he's been spammed so hard the past couple days? Plus he supports Israel. He's a shill.

Yeah no shit, but do we need another Nehlen thread? Post in one of the existing ones you nigger.

Nah. Too many Nehlan shills.

Nehlen, Spicy spicer and any other neocohen kiked cunt in Republikiked party, Orban, Gert Wilders, Le Pen, Trumpstein the Austrian dude

Basically anyone completely controlled by kikes is Holla Forumss preferred candidate.
Weird that, considering Holla Forums is supposed to be NatSoc, yet deletes any comment made by non-jew anons pointing out this contradiction

Well whatever. Just don't be surprised when they show up kvetching like mad

What are you, the horseshoe to Cernothich?
It's easier to organize for a revolution when more people are woke on the jq. Or do you want everyone to be fighting niggers only shlomo?

Here come the Nehlan shills, right on que.

He isn't waking anyone up to anybody. He tweeted out the cover of The Culture of Critique and shitposted. That's it.

And how many of them went beyond "oh, it's an anti-Semitic book about jews" and decided to read the 500+ page tome? Maybe people would have listened if the TRSodomites had actually produced the audio version of it that they collected d'nations for, but of course they haven't.

Everyone shit the fuck up. Bunch of slack jawed faggots. The purpose of Holla Forums, and therefore the white race, is to awaken on Jewish control. First and foremost. Who gives a flying fuck who gets elected to a broken system (mostly, there are exceptions and best case candidates blah blah).

Naming the likes is priority one. Everything else falls into place from there. Lurk two more years and watch TGSNT again.

Goddamed newfaggots.

This. Paul Nehlan is a worthless shabbos you.

You kike shills never learn do you?

Wew lad. The election was like a cancer.
Victory has defeated you.

I was on the TRS circles. They are traitorous scum. Holla Forums is always right. Fuck them, we are on our own. E-celebs are indeed cancer.

sage for double post

I see 8pol is still larping faggots like always
You're literally anonymouse 2012 tier on moments like that

That's actually probably the best thing to do, yeah. So long as you maintain the belief that voting for something sub-par will make a difference, you only perpetuate the ZOG cycle.

I never said anything like that. All I said is that information on Jews being spread is more important than a bought for or blackmailed office, fag. Plus GOD. There, happy? Fuckface

Gas yourself you fucking kike rodent.

People who support people who name the Jew are shills
End your fucking life kike. maybe i'll do it for you

Yes, you did. In fact, that's what you explicitly said.
wat
Its like you don't even understand taqiyya.

False dichotomy - people who 'name the jew' in regards to specific individual jews while promoting on behalf of jews as a group and israel as a state are shills, yes.

Speaking some reason, but Trump has dropped good red pills too and has caused hundreds of thousands if not millions to go WAY beyond him. Forest for the trees, user. He is no Hitler. Hell he is no Jackson either as much as he idolizes him (supposedly). But I guarantee he pushed people on the slide that goes down the rabbit hole. I was one of them.

Its physically impossible for that to be true AND for you to have lurked 2 years.
God damn you are stupid.

I hate to post these again so soon, but oh well, dumping them just to make the TRSemites ITT assmad.

No, what I intimated is that speaking to Jewish power or influence in any way is more powerful than an insignificant office. CoC is a group dynamics book, is it not fag? Plus taqiyya? Are you serious? muhomo'd the pedo goatfucker gets fucked in the ass by pigs. Everyone is fucking paranoid when you aren’t pure. 100k Jewish soldiers in the Nazi army. Should I disavow Hitler fuckface? I hate kikes, but that seems like a group to me. (Mistake imo, but still, disavow Hitler or no?). Kill yourself.

No, I got red pulled by Holla Forums, I sought out truth and Holla Forums due to Trump. Like many holier than thou piece of shit

True. Lmao Nehlan shills are so fucking stupid.

These memes are top quality tbh.

Which means you weren't on Holla Forums during the exodus. How the fuck did you even wind up here?
You've outright admitted you came to this board because of Trump, which means you are acknowledging you are the cancer that others have referred to as 'nu-Holla Forums'. And, what a surprise, you spout retarded shit like that seen above.
Fucking wew.

Sounds like a great book. Voting for Nehlen as soon as possible. Fuck you, kikebart.

Lmao so true. Nice meme.

As it stands, him drawing attention to Culture of Critique is enough no matter what circumstances are because the fact is even if he was CO he would just be the same old ZOG politician we have but there's also a chance he is not and that's all we need right now.

Zionist bootlicker out to salvage what's left of his political career.

I spouted nothing retarded. I simply said spreading the word on Jewish power is more important than an office. Voting our way out is a cucked viewpoint mostly, with some exceptions. Trump coming down the stairs and bashing beaners was a long time ago user and I have been here since, skipping cuckchan. Sorry I am not pure enough for you. You sound like a kike trying to D&C someone saying the same shit as you albeit slightly differently. I don’t support any politician really. I am not shilling for anyone. All I “shilled” for is spreading the word on kikes. Chill out. Same side douchebag

I hope I get to vote for him before he gets accidented.

Okay, so what do we lose in supporting Nehlen per se? Let's say there's a 5% chance he is genuine:

5% (low chance): He's actually genuinely pro-white who recently became aware of the JQ and started to adjust his paradigm accordingly. I'm sure most would agree that this would be a good outcome, no?

95% (high chance): He's not genuine. He's just another one of the many pro-Israel shills who is trying to take a fake pro-white position and then will betray us once in office. Arguably not much different than anyone else who would have won the seat unless there's a better candidate who's also viable.

So, to those fags who just want to shout 'everyone is a kike and is owned 100% by kikes', what do you have to say to this? Kikes love to pretend they are invincible and impervious to overthrowing, but we all remember relatively recently when we had James Traficant dropping redpills about Jewish power all over Congress.

Do we need 50,000 threads on controlled opposition, though?

Great pilpul, shareblue

Stupid asses think you're helping anything by supporting controlled opposition.
You haven't rid yourself of jewish brainwashing I see. Lurk 2 more years.

Reported for strawmen.
Reported for claiming others are what you are.
Reported for having no refutation to fact.

Fucks sake m8, you already admitted you're a newfag from some subreddit. Its done.
Nah, fuck off newfag.

Time, money, effort, a seat in congress.

K

Cry more, yid. Your contop was uncovered.

Yeah, pretty much.

Nah kike, you
Just don’t want to increase our numbers. I lurked for two years and respect board culture and believe in our cause. I see nothing from you to make me believe it isn’t YOU who isn’t the kike. I have nothing g to prove anymore this is anonymous, fuck it already.

What time do we lose? This whole website is a time sink.

We didnt pay a dime to Trump but we arguably benefited him, no?

Who in Wisconsin's 1st district is an overt Hitler loving, Jew-gassing Aryan übermensch? Who might else we support? Could Nehlen, while not perfect, be alright even if it's only a chance he is genuine?

You asserted that he is controlled op. I'm asking or proof. His old Israel dicksucking quotes are him being an old blinded cuckservative, not much more. Your argument tactics are really shitty, kampfy.

Nah m8. But hey, be more disingenuous, I'm sure that'll make you seem more legit to those viewing this exchange.

Zero. Fucking. Effort.
Zero. Fucking. Effort.
Zero. Fucking. Effort.

Israel. Zero. Fucking. Effort.
Three days ago. Zero. Fucking. Effort.
Holy FUCKING shit.

This. Is much better to keep Paul Ryan, a known threat, than to bring in a plant thats unknown.

The shilling for this guy is really interesting to watch.

1. Reported for strawman.
2. Ryan is leaving.
3. Zero. Fucking. Effort.

Trump did drop good ones and you fucking know it. Saudis and 911 is decent. UN and rape trees. I don’t need your money etc.

Whatever. You win moishe

Then what about Trump's overt support of Israel? What's the difference? Should we not support Trump either, Shareblue kike?

As far I can tell, only Steve Miller isn't controlled oppo, unless I missed something.

Ryan is leaving, so he must be replaced by someone. Who, in your estimation, is a better viable candidate for WI-1 than Nehlen? I'm waiting.

I'm not Jewish, and I won because you outright admitted to being a newfag, then tried to pretend it didn't happen.
You never lurked. You just came here from reddit or some aut-right fagfest and spew support for this Zionist fuckwad.

If you're still support Trump, well… Nevermind, I'd rather not get this proxy banned just yet.

What the fuck are you talking about? We have ID's, I'm OP you stupid faggot. Unless you're really a Nehlan shill yourself. Explain how a plant like Nehlan will be any better than Ryan? You can't, you fucking retard.

lel what has become of Holla Forums.

ANTI-NEHLEN KIKES ARE THE SAME AS THE ANNOYING ANTI-TRUMP KIKES

I'm not a trump sycophant by any means but it's clear you're just an infiltrator. Where are the fucking mods?

Fake news.

Telling people to look at something is not the same as publicly admitting that it’s legit (or not). Trump has both the legal right and the physical capability of announcing to the country that Israel did 9/11 and releasing all the documents to prove it. And yet he’s not.

What about it? You think that Holla Forumsacks support that? Of course we don’t. You just get banned here if you disagree in any capacity. Why the fuck do you think this site has less than a quarter of the users it did just two years ago? Holy shit, pay attention.

Hmm… Me, for one. And every single Holla Forumsack who lives in Wisconsin. Because, see, Holla Forumsacks don’t support israel. Or the very CONCEPT of jews.

Fuck off Cernobith.

Seems legit.

So why don't you announce your candidacy right here and now then? I'll support you over Nehlen. If not, why not? I'll even help you with graphics and phone banking.

Learn how to read English and you’ll see quite plainly.
Don’t care. Doesn’t matter. Either be able to discuss the topic or leave the thread.
See, people, this is the newest shill tactic. “You are a shill because you do the opposite of what a shill would do.” It’s an old type of tactic simply reformatted into a new structure. The user is forced to waste time and effort refuting the kike’s claims.

Unless you're going to donate him a few million dollars, seems that's a good answer right there.
Who funds Nehlen? Do you even know?

See, people, this is an old shill tactic.

Nehlen is a rich business owner. He's a self made man. You'd know if you weren't a braindead kike.

wew lad

ANTINEHLEN IS ANTIWHITE

And? So was Trump, he still got millions from Jewish interests.
You don't even know who funds him.

Shill more. We’ll believe it eventually, I’m sure.
NEHLEN’S WIFE IS A SPIC

What the fuck are you talking about, I'm OP and its obvious to anyone that Ryan would be the better choice to Nehlan seeing that Nehlan is a fucking plant. You're a fucking shill trying to derail this thread by subtlety defending Nehlan.

GET THE FUCK OUT KIKE

Jews fund him. All that shit is public, user.

NICE PILPUL SHAREBLUE

ANTINEHLEN IS ANTIWHITE

Okay, no one cares. We’re staying right here to keep your faggot in line.

Wew lad, the shills are hilarious these days.

lel

Figures.

Reported. I see right through your visage you Nehlan fucking kike.

NEHLEN’S WIFE IS A SPIC
paulnehlen.com/the-virginia-women-for-trump-inaugural-ball/

FTFY

Paul Nehlen’s wife is a spic and he shills for Israel.

Goddamn it this place is completely fucking neutered. Every single goddamn thread is just arguing if something or someone is controlled opposition or not.

You faggots never do anything anymore. The mods making this an echochamber fucking ruined the board since they took the element of struggle out.

Check em.

So leave.

Nah the mods just let kikes spread disinfo and low effort gish gallop bullshit without any pushback.

You goddamn useless autistic number kikes need to be shot in the back of the head with a bazooka.

lel

People are posting about him because he's naming the jew and says he's running for Congress. You don't need to be a shill for that to pique your interest.

Individual anons should be able to spot disinfo and shills, the constant struggle on old Holla Forums is what made us strong.

Now the mods are banhappy faggots and every single thread is arguing over who is a shill or not.

lelelel

Fuck you faggot, you already outted yourself. Your opposition to Nehlan is disingenuous as youre trying reverse psychology on Holla Forums to actually get anons to support him

Would that I could stirng you from a fucking tree you god damn shill.

The shill, everyone.

Nah they don't ban enough. The effort it takes to disprove these plethora of kike lies is an order of magnitude greater than the energy it takes to type in 'X IS A KIKE' so they convince enough people through their pilpul.

Holla Forums IS DEAD

>>>/reddit/

lelelelelelelel

Reported.

What claims?

top jej

Funny how the “Nehlen is pro white” shills dried up the second his wife was shown to be a spic.

Seems legit.

WHO SHOULD I VOTE FOR?

Try the guy not married to a spic.

Based General Bannon saved us!

WHO IS THAT?

WHO IS A BETTER CANDIDATE THAN NEHLEN?

The guy whose wife isn’t a spic would be a better candidate.

WHO IS A BETTER CANDIDATE THAN NEHLEN?

The guy who doesn’t fellate Israel and jews.

The alt kike are trying to make us give a shit about their shitty e-celebs again
Call me when Sam Hyde is running for Congress

AND WHO IS THAT?

The guy without a spic for a wife.

Sam Hyde

PILPUL IN ACTION FOLKS, WE HAVE OURSELVES A KIKE

RED TEXT SO YOU CAN SEE IT WHICH IS NOT A KNOWN SHILL TACTIC AT ALL

If you want to waste your time, vote for whoever you want. Who you vote for won't change the fact that Paul Nehlen loves Israel and supports the Jews as a group…. Just like it didn't change it with Trump.
Just wait til the cucking on DACA comes.

I HAVE A SANDWICH MADE OF SHIT AND A SANDWICH WITH SHIT ON IT WHICH SANDWICH SHOULD I EAT!?
You could always just not eat a sandwich m8, but if you're committed to the belief that eating a sandwich will fix anything at all, you can't really be uptset when people say to you "Does it matter?" in response to your questioning over whether you should eat the shit sandwich or the shitty sandwich.

He's a shill who has been going through every thread and generally just shitting up the place. Just report him and be done with it.

Notice the timing similarities of his first posts in each thread and the consistencies of his posting style.

WOW EVERYTHING IS A SHILL NOW

WHO IS BETTER THAN NEHLEN, KIKES?

See, people, this is the newest shill tactic. “You are a shill because you do the opposite of what a shill would do.” It’s an old type of tactic simply reformatted into a new structure. The user is forced to waste time and effort refuting the kike’s claims.

That faggot (who now cohosts a show with Kike Eunuch) had the chutzpah to claim Bannon was "fighting zionism" the day after his ZOA speech.

CRY MORE, KIKE. NEHLEN MARRIED A SPIC AND SUCKS JEW COCK.

WHO IS BETTER THAN NEHLEN, KIKES?

It's cool, she's only a quarter spic on her dad's side.

this may be a litmus test by (((them))) to see what happens when a candidate says certain stuff. An experiment if you will.

The guy that doesn’t fellate Israel

As much as it’s possible that this is a joke, she does look like a criollo at the absolute worst and might even be full-blooded Iberian. Do you have any actual data on that statement?

S A M H Y D E
A
M
H
Y
D
E

Nehlen may have saved some white twatter users from proudly marrying an aids monkey.

lel

Literally who?
I must have been under a rock, I never heard of this giy until right now.

He ran against Ryan last August and lost

Does he hate Jews fucking up the money supply?

He openly loves jews. And he hasn’t made any statement on what jews may or may not be doing to the USA.

heh

Couldn't remember, I don't think so

Also does he want to make the world one big happy nigger turd race?

I can tell a person's character value on these two questions basically.

I’m sure the kike shadowing me is gone by now to shill another thread, but the narcissist in me cannot help but elaborate: Nehlen, like any politician “on our side” is going to be shit. They are going to cuck in ways. You know it, I know it. I never said I supported him politically (although compared to Paul Ryan, are you fucking serious shill faggot?), I support his spreading of knowledge about Jewish influence. I support similar features about Trump. Nothing in politics is worth full support unless it is down to the wire (Clinton vs. Trump, or a true third position gaining traction). We need to just do what we always have, meme and hold feet to the fire of people who are dishonest or stray.

Saying I liked Nehlen posting about CoC more than I cared if he was in office (was never gonna happen) I think is a good argument. Salty untermensch trying to call me a kike or pedo goatfucker just makes me believe my viewpoint is close to the mark really. I remember when Holla Forums had more discussion and I was here relatively late. Goddamn the black pillers have really shilled the shit out of this place with their tranny faggot friends.

What happened to you guys? Like I get we're at war here, but this is such an irrelevant figure.

He's a bit better on the white question but we can't have a white country if Jews are seen to be white

Of course
And that kike basically left as soon as he had an answer to his gay little question he couldn't counter

I think that might be the point too, it seems to me like a lot of Jews are now magically becoming "Conservatives." Methinks they're worried about our growth, and that their own pets may yet devour them - so they'll lay low for awhile.

Eh if you want shitstorms just wait until next week
The Dodge driver is going in the court for 1st degree so he should be able to get out because it was Manslaughter and maybe at best 2nd degree

He seems like a good ol fashioned cuck. Glad I never heard of him. Will soon forget.

Although you are mostly right, posting CoC is no small thing. Nobody is 100% behind Jews and posting that shit. Politicians on both sides say things to keep themselves in the game. CoC drop is larger than a “I support kikes” tweet. Everyone says they support kikes, nobody tweets out KMac. No matter what you have to say about him that was a big deal and I am very glad he had the balls to do it.

It's a Kike Eunuch joke

Remember the bill Nehlen was championing to MAKE CENSORING BY JEWISH MEDIA ON THE INTERNET ILLEGAL. Now that he’s openly anti-jew (in words alone), not only will he never win an election, the bill is permanently soured.

ANYTHING–and I mean ANYTHING–is secondary to the jews maintaining control of the media. They would throw ANYTHING under the bus as long as they keep control of the narrative.

fucking fullchan
pic is the motto of fullchan
no one is good enough
everyone is a shill
even though hitler was elected you shouldn't vote for anyone like him because it won't work.
it is absolutely impossible for a white man to lie and say he supports israel and the jews in order to draw attention to jewish hypocrisy over ethno states.
Nehlen should just spurg out his plan to gas all kikes
give up hope goyim you can't win just sit back and wait for the collapse that won't ever come if the plebs get robotos.

What’s the point of making quote images if they’re not CITED? Fuck’s sake, make me do all the fucking running myself…

I was there for that shit and led an exodus. I know Holla Forums, for VERY good reason, hates TRS. Yet, there were some really good people there (hence the moles). Check out The Purity Spiral (a dig at the TRS faggots calling us Purity Spirallers when we said enough was enough and all non-whites needed gassed from the forums and group). It is a namefag forum mostly, but I made an anonymous section for Holla Forumsacks to post in. I’m not there anymore as I have done enough organizing, etc., and now need to focus on family and legacy preservation, but when I was there last there were good people fighting the good fight. Mr. Bond, Grandpa Lampshades, some others. Fag Anglin is still a fag and not there as far as I know.

That sucks, but that bill would have never passed. Plus hate speech and censorship of American owned data centers and sites is still technically unconstitutional and yet they do it anyways. Laws aren’t saving us user, they just throw us the occasional bone (likely for pacification, not because our voices actually broke through lel)

Hitler was a national hero for the putsch and sacrificing jail time years prior. He also captivated his audience with riveting speaking of truth from the heart so powerful it still scares people to even hear slightly aggressive German language (Tool Aenima cookie recipe track gag, as an extreme example).

Also Hitler lost first. Then was appointed chancellor due to the Nazi party winning such a large amount of parliament, if I’m not mistaken. Not quite like the US, but I hear what you are saying generally. Not sure if we will have such a messiah here. Nehlen ain’t it, neither is Trump. But they have done a lot for us despite the faggoty shills kvetching here. It is still Weimar tier politics in my opinion. We have yet to cross the rubicon. Really, like Hitler did, we need to spread the word to everyone constantly and get them aware. Politics are a lagging indicator of public sentiment I once heard. I tend to think there is more than a little truth in that when you remove the huge paid for and corrupt element.

Hmm…

hm…

You are a fucking retard if you think Nehlen is getting paid for this.

wew lad

Kikes love paying people to spread CoC and even the Protocols. Where have you been?!

:^)

This is way too easy.

Yes, keep shilling for Paul Ryan, good goy

Actually meme warfare is effective. It is not solely a means to victory, but knowledge is power among. How else do you explain how dirty vagabonds rule the world? They did not start with money. They pooled resources, used memes (the press you gigantic faggot), and slowly overpowered us through information. Kikes do not fight (largely), but they have the prize of the developed world. Kenny may or may not be a thing, but what it represents does in fact have power.

The Wrath of the Awakened Saxon is real. You will find out soon, heeb.

WEW

How exactly did he out himself?

>Nehlen isn't acting like controlled op. He's going off the rails off script

k

First off, Holla Forums is a GERMANIC board, not a saxon one you dirty inbred anglo fag. What did Hitler do? He fought in WW1 and spoke to fellow veterans and held meetings and speeches in real life. Hitler would gas every single one of you frog posters. Did you know they did not even allow Horst Wessel Lied to be played among the company of Americans?

Kill your self.

Well the zogposters.png poster was a retard. I have spent the entire thread bashing kikes and promoting the spreading of knowledge of kikes and he called me a dog poster. Sounds like a confused d&c kike to me.

I was criticizing your support of Paul Ryan over Paul Nehlen, clearly seeing that you don't care Ryan attended AIPAC

Actually antiwhite faggot, Hitler considered the Brits his brothers and was eternally saddened by WWII. Both world wars were tragedies for the European man. Only kikes and puppets have any right to rejoice. Fuck you. You do not speak for Holla Forums fucking piece of shit.

so you admit you are also this poster

Why are you switching IP?

the british are not equal to Germans. You are not aryan. Winston Churchill was a cultural kike who placed capitalism over his own people. Now London is majority nonwhite. Many jews served in the british forces. There are stories of captured Germans POW's being beaten by kikes in the british army.

Everybody knows he's gonna lose just like last time how can he be a controlled opposition if he isn't even in power?
Because he's shit posting on twitter?
"Uh oh how will we get the normies on board now?"
This board is being gaslighted so hard I smell sulfur.

Reported for outing yourself, too.

Cry more.

beep boop boop

What the fuck? I don’t support Ryan and his Randian autism. My entire point is that rather than supporting the race I was happy about the public figure spreading CoC. I in fact never really commented on either that much beyond that. Obviously Nehlen is better than Ryan if only to get that retard out of office. But honestly, it wasn’t going to happen. So the faggots saying “oh no! He named the kikes! Now he has no chance!” were missing the point. He did the best thing he could for us I think. Maybe I am wrong. But Nehlen seems fairly Zionist too. Who knows, you have to lie to be a politician and god k owns the left plays chess, so I’m sure we do too.

Tweeting out support of jews/Israel and tweeting out CoC is beyond suspect. Feet to the fire I would say he is /ourguy/ enough to elect him over anyone else.

FtN appearance is also not stupid. The Aut-Kike are fags, as I have said, but they are further right than the Republicans I work for. I work hard everyday to get people to even that point and am lucky to get them full REeeee before they shut down. Him tweeting that out will get at least a dozen I’d say. That’s a big deal. When you know you want to spread it. 12 more people across the country can do some serious thought control damage through spreading the word of done efficiently.

We have IDs, cuckchanner.

Cry more, self-admitted paid shill.

Fuck you antiwhite. Churchill was not representative of the common Englishmen then, now, or ever and I see you have yet to repel my comment about Hitler’s sentiments. Just kill yourself already obvious divide and conquer fag. Filtered

Yes I admit it. I was shit posting on my phone while I took my family out. Then I got home and resumed to out argue you shills. You have an argument besides me admitting my IP changed and I have been consistent? Dumbass.

Look, show me the money, show me the paper trail. Show me the proven connections, not just degrees of separation and liking people you don’t like. Controlled ops require resources and strategies and making you uncomfortable isn’t a strategy. Why have all those leaks of CIA and FBI folders not revealed any connections to these people? And what sort of coffers do you think Jews have to ser up these elaborate a hoax instead of just staying the course with Fox News or whatever?

its a bot
We are being flooded by bots.
You can tell by the nonsensical replies and preprogrammed points they use.

Hey stop posting rationally here everybody is controlled OP until they aren't, and yeah Trump put his hand on the western wall and wore a yamaka but he's just playing 4d chess. SHILL!

This thread is such obvious bait and absolute shit, but it caught me user

Okay, that’s a new one.

Also I’m typing slapdash because I’m at Disneyworld typing on a phone, and going back and editing sentences as I go. I’m more coherent on a desktop.

I still don’t understand how being pro white and ok with a Nation for Jews are conflicting?

I'm not calling you a bot, I'm telling you it is a bot (actually several of them ITT)

t. 8/pol/ on trump since the wall

(cont.)

the longer kikes censor trump's zog ties, the more white children die

if you're not going to support someone who comes out and says these things, you're fucking finished

You don't have to make the guy your leader, but back him up at least

Who’s ‘it’? OP? I thought you meant me because I wasn’t quoting anyone.