archive.is/G6qvq
kevansint.com/education.html
archive.is/G6qvq
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascist_architecture
twitter.com/hellogames/status/792024895525949440
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

disgusting

Getting rid of Gulags was a mistake.

you get into their account op? Or are you reposting something from somewhere else.

"Mistake" implies they didn't know what they were doing when they started hyping that shit to high heaven.

You mean literally lie about features and don't fix anything.
I seriously hope no one sympathizes with Hello Kikes

Feminist agenda was a mistake.

Is Sean finally going to get arrested and his studio shut down?

Their account is protected. It's all tumbling down.

Hype always involves sweet little lies.

why arent you following bonegolem?

They have been hacked, bruh.

Apparently it was hacked via their linkedin page or some shit

and how does this tweet proof it?

Yeah, it was all a hack, goyim!

Because, broster, they have been hacked, dawg.

I don't really like using twitter all that much anymore.

It's just a hack bro.

"X was an mistake" is a pretty classic shitpost meme so it's something you say or assign to somebody as a joke, not a proper way to admit you fuck up, unless you are some dank memerfag.

It's pretty unprofessional for the PR guy of a company to say that shit, though. Even if it's a joke, we don't know that, and neither do their business partners.

Is Sean Murray a pedophile?

I don't think these guys are "professionals" at all.

But yea, seems more like a haxx0r shitposting with their account. They seemed perfectly content with flying under the radar before.

"No Man's Sky was a mistake"
– Freddit Breddit Sean Murray, Redditor Gold and Master Ruseman

wew

please use archive.is/articles/no-mans-sky-dev-talk-pressure-of-hype-why-it-turne/1100-6428880/

Remember guys they turned down money for more exposure. Wew lad and i thought Inafune was a con artist. Hello Games dethroned the master fuck them.

They deleted the tweet but it still shows up on their website lol.

Yeah, yeah, I bet they were.

Aaaaand it's gone!

kys fam

holy fucking christ millennial bullshit.

archive.is/WcL1a archived link.

Jesus christ, might as well put a :3 next to it

why would they care? or did they have a publisher deal that means they dont actualy get rich and now they realize that they are never going to sell a game again?

This is fucking disgusting. What is this, a kindergarden?

Motherfucker here is the link

archive.is/RcTCL

Use Archive.is next time.

rawr xDD *notices your unfinished game* oWo wuts dis

lol u tk him 2 da |?

How was ir a mistake when they made millions in revenue and wanted to make paid DLC?

"Man am I ready for some Tea and Noms after a hard day of extensively lying about our 'game'!"

oh my fucking god. Here is the other image of them putting up the Tea & Noms topkek!

Because their names are forever tainted and they will never be able to work on anything else.
They might've made a bunch of money from it, but it's the last money they'll see from this industry.

And believe me they didn't make enough to last them the rest of their lives

To be honest, it's kinda dumb that the glob catches the filtered website's url even in archive.is's long version.You'd think people would be competent enough to make it sufficiently accurate.

They weren't hacked. They're just a bunch of hacks.

what the fuck? I cant believe what i just read.

T O D D

Wow, all that money from Sony put to good use!

You rang?

He didn't take money from Sony because he knew Sony would sue him in to oblivion.

what the fuck is this shit? does their studio actually look like a fucking kindergarten? what is wrong with these people?

Holy fuck it is

Sony dropping it like the turd it is.

and I thought Holla Forums was full of manchildren

TELL ME I'M PRETTY

LOOK HELLO GAMES UP ON GOOGLE

that's /a/ you're looking for, compadre

Very.

FIRST RESULT

reminds me of this. I guess it really was a vison into orwellian future.

Bad meme.

IT WASN'T A HACK

"DISGRUNTLED EMPLOYEE"

I'm glad I actually was scared of Telefaggots when I was a young child.
Remember to do not let any children you have under your care to view that show.

Source?

Kain just posted an article about it

Source? Archive'd if possible

Literally who? Post a damn archive already.

Why the fuck does it looks like a preschool/kindergarden ? Why would you pick that kind of furniture ? If I was broke and had a small game studio like this, I'd pick a hammer, some nails, some pillows and do pic related.

archive.fo/nhRif

Great work enviroment guys!

i don't get it, you literally just posted the index page

I had no idea this was still 2006

This is actual kindergarten, right? The sinks are too low for it to be anything else.
Then again Sean Murray might have lied about his height as well.

Did they ever patch or update the game after release?

Why the fuck should you care?

Because I want to know if they did a hit and run or just incompetence.

IT WAS SEAN HIMSELF

archive.is/G6qvq

Oh my fucking god the tweet is from SEAN! I am dying! My sides!

Yes, it's a daycare center: kevansint.com/education.html

I'd like to work in this kind of place.

First time Sean didn't lie.

I will not make a decision until I hear the voice of the only person that matters

The honorable Todd Howard.

How's your shitty beard and overpriced coffee?

I'm considered a millennial because of my age and I find the whole "safe" aesthetic of the modern era fucking disgusting. If we were going to go the sterile route, we should have done it the sci fi / ancient way.

Goes well with my salary so I'm okay

He says as he wipes his tears away with a bunch of dollar bills.

While I really don't have an issue with non-sterile work spaces and believe they do enhance creativity, these weird hammock / lazy bag setups I can't understand. HOW would one be able to do any work sitting like that?

Just like Chucklefish.

Nu males and SJWs are created when someone grows up physically, but remains a literal child mentally and gains none of the mental capacity or awareness that would be expected from an adult.

Their version of the safe aesthetic is sanitarium tier, yours would probably offend them and make them call you a fascist.

Getting paid for doing nothing must feel bad eventually.

Hammocks! Great Idea Simpson!

kek

Please tell me that's a toy company?

Several sites confirm it. It was the bearded cunt himself.

I hate my fucking generation.
If Hillary does win I will enjoy watching these faggots life's get worse from their own piss poor decisions.

piss in the ballpit

But..

Nope, Coolblue. Dutch IT company.

How

I never went into a ball pit.

Sights like this are common. Look at some job offers, especially the Ruby Rockstar/Javascript Ninja ones.

Now THAT"S fucking gay

Do you think he'll kill himself?

Voelt kanker, man.

Don't, I once accidentally sat on a ball and the rest is history.

It's not as fun as it looks.

same with the other guy

holy fuck it always goes back to the ball pit

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME HE HAS TOLD THE TRUTH WHEN REFERRING TO NO MAN'S SKY

ayy lmao

Man, i'd have been okay with them if they just made another joe danger or something like it, but nope they went and became worse than todd tier liars

It's big, it's western, it reminds people of muh Hitler !!§!

Both of you, please describe it.

2nd pic

Posting link since no one else seems to have done so
archive.is/G6qvq

It's really funny if the "disgruntled employee" was really him, but come on - it's Polygon.
Have you learned nothing?

I don't know what those other two fags are talking about I thought it was rad as fuck when I was a kid.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascist_architecture
Axis called dips on exaggerated version of ancient European architecture with modern building materials.

Count yourself lucky, ballpits are filthy. People would find diapers, half eaten candy and food and other nasty shit in there. All of the ballpits from my childhood have been closed.

haha

My biggest fear with Trump is that he wins, and either the economy fucks up and he is blamed or he isn't a 220 IQ genius like Holla Forums swears he is, he gets some things done but screws up big or small and has the media jump on him.
It will be the death of conservatism.
Which may of been the plan all along, I don't know but I can't stand the pro-hillary millennials who honestly KNOW they are defending a crooked lying bitch but don't care because what honestly matters to them more is being trendy and social signalling.

Holla Forums is a cult.

both are equally meaningless caricatures, the choice is a fake one

Basically you're swimming in a sea of hard plastic balls, you're not even swimming, you're just crawling around with balls getting in your way, and god better save you if you sit on one, it's like getting fucked by a giant's dick that is too big to actually fit.

To think at one point people were sending death threats for the delays to this shitfest.

makes sense, even the diapers since they can easily come off from friction

Boy, you sure pretend to be smart while spewing complete bullshit.

marketing strategy "so good people are willing to kill for it"

18 quintillion years in paint.

Thread theme!

It depends a little on what it's like and how it's maintained, it feels kinda funny for a while, but the balls are really just plastic balls that have been rolling on the floor for who knows how long and smeared on people's faces and food covered fingers, and the floor (which you will hit) has all kinds of shit on it.

A sufficiently deep and fresh ballpit can be pretty neat, but you won't find those very often.

cool

I live in yurop and people gladly shit on Trump whenever they can for cheap laughs, despite not even following the debates. Killary is never mentioned, not even in a negative light. They're completely unaware.

There is no "archive.is's long version", that was a direct link. If you're talking about archive.org, it's fucking shit as an archive and you're shit for using it as one.

Fuck no. "No Man's Sky was a mistake" isn't a lie.

It'd be nice if you could change Tea & Noms to TORMENT, but that would require 9000 quintillion years in MS paint, especially because there's no R

It's even more fitting of a theme if you look up Fleetwood Mac's history and realize they were the most cuckcophanous band to ever exist.

How about "Tea & Memes"?

sure

Sure those things are true :^)

Oh, those dykes are shilling for shillary, hate Trump, and said BLM dindunuffin and does concerts for open borders shit.

i suggest tears & memes?

Now make a swastika and loss version.

Yeah I'm coming to hate foreigners, especially Canadians and the French.
Canada has a population smaller then Cali.
France is in an economic state of emergency.

Yet like Americans who watch reality T.V to make themselves feel better about themselves foreigners watch America to feel better about there own problems.

I probably spend an hour every week arguing with stupid Canucks who honestly believe Obamacare works in America despite even HUFF POST SHITTING ON IT.

They just don't know or don't care, or don't want to believe it was they believe the world runs on hugs and flowers and nice thoughts and that we aren't born in a world where things are in a constant competition for the right to survive.

The only thing that honestly gets me through my day is knowing from history that whenever society gets this decadent and idiotic on a large scale a calamity happens.

And those who made them, and their children weak from forgetting what its all about are the first to die, and from the pile of bodies a stronger better generation is formed.
Just like the Great Depression, just like the French Revolution, just like the Black Plagues or Spanish Inquisition, from all those events arose those who would become historical figures who contributed to the whole of society.

This has absolutely nothing to do with Hello Games, other then they are a symptom of the same disease, the weakest generation, the social generation, the goy generation the fucking
MILLENIALS

t. Millennial

9000 hours in MSphotoshop.

The thread is about the tweet, you faggot.

What's cuckophanous about them ?

And that tweet is about the game, you double nigger.

This is why the human race has failed

Look at those skinny armed nu-male faggots.

Look into why Tusk exists as a song/album to begin with.

You're a fucking retard who chose a song that didn't match what the thread is about and is the song for the Fallout threads, now you're reaching to make it fit, you're a failure, and your parents regret you. Just stop. Or don't, like your family I don't care what you do.

Is this that kindergarten for adults I've heard about where you get to play with play doh and finger paint?

Pretty much. I only recently came to the realization if you don't care for yourself and your kind first you're basically shooting yourself in the foot. People do this on a small scale without realizing, but they don't see the bigger picture I suppose.
The only solution would be if everyone simultaneously got their shit together, but that will never happen.

So? First step in solving a problem is realizing you got one.

How's the quintillion planets going for you user? keep getting triggered-niggered about a song aobut sweet little lies :^)

better than the quintillion dicks your mym takes every night roflmfao

I CANT FUCKING BREATHE HHHHHHHHHHH

HISTORICAL LEVELS OF FUCK UP

Imagine having this job and somehow not killing yourself out of shame.

Bless you user.

underaged redditor, leave.

That statement is like looking back at the Battle of the Frontiers and saying, "Marching head first into machine gun fire wasn't a great strategy for keeping soldiers alive." (~27,000 French troops died in one day on August, 14, 1914 because a military commander didn't think it was possible to fire faster than ~6 rounds per minute.)

Wew.

SATAN IS IN HELL

Architecture student here, I can provide some shit tier commentary and opinions.

Large smooth structures are often examples of brutalism. Brutalism is an offshoot of modernism that makes heavy use of concrete walls and an absolute minimum of ornamentation. At its best is utilitarian, effective, and powerful. At its worst it's fucking dirty and reminiscent of urban decay.

Memes aside there's actually some truth to that. Modernism was hot shit around the 20s and 30s with 2 of the 4 masters (Walter Gropious and Mies van der Rohe) hailing from Germany. One could even argue that fascism is a very "modern" system of government, with its celebration of industry and focus on the perfection of the individual.

Of course, fascist architecture is a thing too so the theory loses ground when you start adding pillars and marble statues and other Greco-Roman revivalist bullshit. Modernism HATES ornamentation and Fascist is all about style.

FUCKING HOTWHEELS

If you read into what is happening with todays males it makes sense.

IM WHEEZING MAN BECAUSE THIS IS SO PERFECT

NICE

Now all we need is the destruction of Scam Citizen.

Maybe he meant Icarus, who was a grown man, but the son of another man who is known for flying too close to the sun and having his wings melt. He flew too close to Icarus (the son), and so his wings melted.

I'll end mine right after you do.
Since you're too stupid to win an argument with a millennial you're probably too stupid to off yourself, so I'll stick around long enough to make sure you don't fuck up.

faggot, they likely didn't see a tenth of that money.

Kill yourself for that shitty meme.

your type wouldnt be complete without using projection as an excuse to not engage outside your retarded filter

Scam Citizen hasn't proven itself to be shit though.

Anyone who has paid for it or will pay for it before release is a retard who has only themselves to blame.

Fuck yeah I love brutalism.

Or maybe Sean Murray stick his fingers in some young boys ass?

yeah, but unlike Hello Games, you know how to build things

Brutalism is gay as fuck, it only looks mildly interesting when in a photo.

Neither did No Man's Sky. Until it did.

I don't get it.

You're brutally gay as fuck.

JUST
GLORIOUS

If you want Brutalist architecture just go play minecraft.

Already posted. Several times.

NU MALE'S LIE
NO MAN'S BUY

Holy fuck user, you're retarded.

Arts and krafts.

BACKPEDALING

Brutalism is love.

kill yourself

You'll be pleased to know that most of the industry that's actually important is not pozzed, rest assured the world will not crumble.

which is too bad kinda, i want to see the world end

No thanks, I'd rather go play a videogame instead.

Kill yourself.

Fucks sake.

HOLD ON BUT THE MOTHER FUCKER JUST SAID IT WAS HIM THAT TWEETED IT

Wew laddies!

Maybe the retard used the same password for his twitter and email. I know Linkedin got compromised recently.

wait, is he doing a false flag then?

What's going on in this video? It's all so slow and it's like "what am I watching happen?"

He has truly surpassed Todd, he has reached levels of LYING that should be possible.

I agree

Honestly, unless you have clear skies and sunlight 7 days a week and no preexisting massive structures near site you have no business at all going brutalist. Concrete looks like shit after the rain and any crystal palace within the mile is going to embarrass the hell out of you. Keep it low to the ground and isolated (which incidentally rules out building in a city at all) or forget about it

*should NOT

jej

thanks, but no

@hellogames was hacked

Beautiful

What are you, a homo?

Go home Sean

Sean pls go

Donald Trump is not going to win.

Sean pls ( :

Sean pls ( :

your taste in architecture is as shitty as your taste in memes and jokes

yes, but it doesnt change anything

Yes he fucking is.

Says increasingly nervous man for seventh time this year.

So was Sean Murray's email and Hello Games' too!

You are a funny gay, I'm going to throw you down from the building last.

like pottery it rhymes

Trips confirm

just not a brutalist one please

was danger joe even good?

CTR has moved on to Holla Forums now? What's the matter, got too triggered by Holla Forums?
$0.05 has been deposited in your account.

Meme magic?

You are going to see nothing but weather raped concrete while you fall.

that actually sounds kinda hot

eugh, please just shoot me in the head then

How about we do that in front of a brutalist building, so you can enjoy your last view?

It's actually quite fast and all of machinery is heavy duty, if it's not an understatement to call a 30k lb/ft torque machine "heavy duty". To give you some sense of scale, that narrow gray column on the right is a notch taller than an average man. The pieces the robot is unloading are over a foot long and weigh well over 20 pounds each.

It's an oil drilling pipes manufacturing, last stage specifically - coupling. They come in 55 ft length standard. Here's a different angle.

>erode~!

at least it will have more color after

Thanks for Correcting The Record!

He already won.
Nobody in the world gives a fuck about your rigged election, burgers.

THEY REMOVED THE TWITTER FEED FROM THEIR WEBSITE

TRIGGERED.

20 pounds, 200 pounds or 2000 pounds? Over a foot long of steel piping seems a lot heavier than 20 pounds.

Even their website looks like some kindergarden shit.

Go back to /r9k/ faggot kike.

Well memed, my man

Soros publicly stated months ago that Trump would win the popular vote in a landslide, but Hillary would win the election by some (((technicality))). We'll see if the kikes have the nerve to go through with it. If they do:
>>>Holla Forums8000000

Now that's a good get.

I am beggining to understand now, you see, chances are No Man's Sky was a game for little kids, so they could have a lot of time to mess around and not worry about much else, then EA came in, purchased them, and sold it as the second coming of video game Jesus

That depends on diameter and wall thickness. Those I think were 5½" and weighed 35 lbs, the 4"-somethings (the smallest we do) weigh 11 lbs. The largest ones weigh almost 80 lbs.

I doubt it, they just tried to ride the star citizen wave but they're pants on head retarded.

What about the bullshit around the age rating then

What you dont see is the ball put just out of shot on the left.

Ball pit ;_;

The only pits we got there are filled with leaked motor oil, coupling grease and misplaced steel couplings damaged during the fall. It's a pain in the ass to get them out of there, and they have to be discarded with other scrap metal.

You're a manufacturer? That's so cool, I love watching How It's Made and shit, watching those crazy fucking machines craft all the stuff that we use in the world in a matter of 20 minutes or less.

THIS IS THE BEST FUCKING DAY EVER HOLY SHIT

kill yourself cuckchan scum

The account's back!
twitter.com/hellogames/status/792024895525949440
Not only was their twitter 'hacked', but so was the emails :^)

So where do the machinists and engineers sit when they want to share poems about toxic masculinity?

What could make this day even better?

They are hiding the buttons related to the twitter, facebook and youtube pages too.

This game, this fucking game and its developers.

Never in my life have I seen something like this. Not even BioWare during the height of TORtanic could keep fucking it up this bad.

Next up, it was the Russians!

only Liru 2 trailer

An update patch that fixes Dark Souls III's current state and includes another 5 hours of content that we were expecting from the DLC.

RUSSIAN RIGHT WING 200 LB HACKER SQUADS

This is past the TORtanic this just levels I've never thought I'd be alive to see.

MARK STICKY THIS HOLY SHIT

Sean Murray gets wasted, locks himself in his office and starts to post nonstop on twitter before going broke trying to pay for his fucking kindergarten office.

faggot cant even procedure generated a good password

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK

Sean Murray, drunk and pumped full of drugs, goes to where their tranny lives and rapes her back to being a woman.

Whatever lad.

MARK YOU FAT JEW YOU BETTER STICKY THE THREAD.

im not ready

does this ever fucking happen?

Remember the Invisible Children guy? He buckled under Kony and ended up high, panics, and jumping around cars naked with a bucket on his head. I hope Sean does the same.

This is so not worth a stick it's ridiculous.

It does, and it isn't pretty. They turn out to look like the most beta kind of faggots combined with dykes.

You better believe it.

We can only hope. Sean does seem like the kind of cucked weakling that will crumble under pressure.

just dikes with honky strap ons

0/10 not even trying

Something on this scale hasn't happened before, and it's unlikely it'll ever happen again in the forseeable future.
This is a once-in-a-lifetime event.

Yep.

but why? at least fags in drags want this pussy pass, this is pointless

Oh dude, they will ride the high tide should she rig it just enough.
THey'll follow any femnazi to the ends of the worlds as long as it makes them look good in their own little circle.
Copmmon sense is is the enemy of them as well as everybody who practices it.

The process start to finish takes about 10 minutes, but because there are buffers between machines and sometimes the pieces are stored in the stock hangar, it usually takes a few hours at a minimum from sheet metal on the input to treaded coupled packaged bundles of pipes on the output. First, the steel sheet tape is unrolled and cut to appropriate width, then passed through huge steel wheels and rolled into pipe shape, then it's welded and passed though the whole building to cool off, then with an on-rails follower machine it's cut into equal pieces. The machine has to move back and forth as not to impede continuous rolling and welding process. Welded pipes are put onto conveyor belt; they are elevated into overhead hydraulic pressure tester, then either fed into packaging machine to store as is or directed into thermal treatment compartment, which has its own packaging machine on the output as well. Then those pipes are loaded into threading compartment input. There they pass 2 treading machines, one on one side and one on the other. Good pipes then sent to coupling section, rejected go in the other direction to the semi-auto saw that cuts off bad treading and then the pipe is sent back to be treaded again. Coupling machine puts on and power-scerws the couplings onto the pipe, then protective plastic shells are installed on each side, the finished product is marked with paint and punching, packaged and usually directly put into wagons on the railroad station directly by the side of packaging machine, within the building. Couplings are made in a different hangar, process is similar except they use pre-made thick walled seamless pipes. They cut up the pipe and tread it from the inside, then send it for protective phosphate coating. Then containers full of couplings are carried to coupling machine, usually by overhead crane.

holy shit what the fuck is this tumor on >her crotch

Yes, I even knew one. Total batshit of course

"Grass is greener on the other side" mentality I guess. She thinks pretending to be a man will make people respect her more or something.

I want to bleach my eyes.

I like the part where the horrible scars from the boob removal surgery will never ever go away from reminding them that they will always be sort and weak pseudo-males unable to get a proper erection with their meat strap-on surgically attached to them.

Your pacifier.

You mean Bailey or whats his name cuntguy?

It's called a penis user. It's what you dad makes you play with before beddybye times.

F2M trannies are hilarious.
they pass just fine, because nobody of either sex ever looks at or pays any attention to a scrawny 5'2" androgynous manlet.
they're about as close to invisible as you can get.

I think his name is B. Jayna

I can't imagine any trans-whatever person not regretting it afterwards, unless they manage to pass perfectly and have their crotch mutilation surgery turn out exceptionally well.

I kinda can understand boob removal surgery though, if you're not very sexually active then having slabs of fat attached to your chest 24/7 might be pretty annoying.

cake

Nice burn. Nice trips.

GODDAMN RUSSIAN HACKERS!!!

He's on fire haha

10/10

Notch please

You are as clueless as people who bought the 18 quintillion planets.

Indie devs are unprofessional hacks, more news at 11.

what if phil fish and sean murray teamed up to work on a game

You know you've hit rock bottom when Notch is making fun of you. Hello Games are basically the kikes of the industry now.

MEME THIS INTO EXISTANCE. NOW!

That would be sticky worthy.

So it would be a sticky situation?
I'm too lazy to find a Carlos image right now, sue me.

Notch stopped giving fucks about the industry ages ago tbh

Notch stopped giving fucks about the industry ages ago tbh

He stopped giving a fuck about everything, apparently.

Of course he would. He's gotta a billion dollars to his name, he could finance his own country if he wished.

That's giving me ideas.

ill blow that hype machine

get on the ball asshole this kind of attitude is why it isnt here yet

>Thinks this site or anything else where made by millenials

i love these 7th exodus cucks who act like theyre hot shit for the achievement of being a failure closer to dying

So it's true.

Sean really is the hack.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT

Heh, I read this in the How It's Made narrators voice.

fucks sake is that really the chucklefish office?

i think its kindergarten

I watched it a lot as a kid. I don't remember a thing, though.

It is, or at least was at some point after their Starbound kickstarter.

no mans sky was a ploy to get the heat off of starbound and it worked

Nu-Male's Sky keeps on giving.

what do you think is at the bottom of the well?

Sean Murray's bloated, rotten corpse?

gross ive been drinking it

It's an acquired taste. If it's too much for you, definitely stay away from the well labled "Star Citizen".

not sure about yours, but mine doesnt look like a red cancerous growth

Penis color varies person by person, maybe you should look at more different dicks :^)

My bad, didn't realize that other sources should be taken with scrutiny.

Yeah right, this is ridiculous levels backpedaling

A confirmed warmongering, possibly psychotic would-be machiavellian scehemer who's terrible at hiding her tracks and will just cement the current degredation of the country and our liberties, or a complete wildcard. I'd go with the wildcard.

A confirmed warmongering, possibly psychotic would-be machiavellian scehemer who's terrible at hiding her tracks and will just cement the current degredation of the country and our liberties, or a complete wildcard. I'd go with the wildcard.

I didn't even hit reply twice.

hey at least you got trips you zionist

If you hit post, get a captcha, and solve it it doubleposts. Codemonkey is trying to make it autopost because apparently having to click post again is hard, but it's buggy right now.

Huh, I did that like an hour ago and didnt get a double post. Fucking bugs man

Notch apparently isn't the only one.

>Who?
Lead developer behind Rivals of Aether.

Than again he's probably fled the country by now before the ASA comes trying to break down his door.

It keeps happening

kek