4 AM

Losing control?

Whats the longest you've ever played a game in one sitting?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
cytu.be/r/filmclub
archive.fo/Ybiuy
reddit.com/r/4am/
soundcloud.com/compilerbau/walking-outer-space
soundcloud.com/bohaso/koto-from-the-dawn-of-time
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Come join us to listen to a drunken autist.

Morning everyone!

Xenoverse 2 fucking finally! Been waiting all week for this shit. Just woke up to it finish downloading a couple of hours ago so probably not gonna do much in the thread for once. Hope you all have a good day!

New Vegas for like 12 hours, if you don't count bathroom breaks and snacks.

Hi Holla Forums. I'm feeling very down. I can't even escape thoughts of her while sleeping, cause now I'm having dreams about her and me being married and having kids.

Finally beat SRW Z.1, just started Z.2

Ahoy boys.
What did I miss?

I had a day dedicated to multiple RE4 runs - close to 8-9 hours - all of which culminated to a speedrun attempt. I think I got somewhere around 3 hours and 14 minutes. I've been meaning to run it again with special weapons, but I haven't felt the urge to give it a serious try.

When I played Arkham Knight I started it just to benchmark since I had my doubts it would run well on my laptop. I ended up playing it for around 14 hours, nearly finishing the game in that single sitting

Who's her? Old flame?

Her isn't one of the SRW originals is she?

Sounds like you need to harden the fuck up and move on faggot.

Reminder that if you want to avatarfag or tripfag there are websites better suited for you than an anonymous imageboard. I need to stop slacking on my work and just finish it so I go to bed.

Hey gang, I got my motorcycle finally. I need to repaint it and take the black off the exhaust. they're supposed to be chrome but the previous owner sprayed them black.

Wolfspider also says hi

How have you guys been?

What's the fun in that?

Hey faggots

Hey claps, Nice wheels.

Been a while. I've been out of these threads for a few months. Nothing's changed. That wouldn't be a bad thing if time stood still. But I am older, and so are my parents. I can't mooch off them forever, and neither can you yours.

On the surface everything is fine. I love my waifu. I love my friends. I'm aging comfortably. I have a meager savings. But inevitably, 10, 20, 30 more years go by and I will be forced to face reality.

How much longer can this go on for?

I hope you're being safe while riding. A motorcycle is a huge responsibility. It's basically a mechanical extension f your body.

>been laid off for 2 weeks now
>living on savings, have enough for about 2 more months
>lost interest in video games about 3 days in
>went hunting a few times
>tried to be productive
>end up here
I miss working

I've talked about her here before, but yeah, old crush who rejected me after I thought she was pushing to ask her out.

In hindsight, she probably wanted me to fuck her but I wanted a meaningful relationship and missed every single hint, probably causing her to give up. I'm smacking myself over the head thinking about the obvious signs.

I keep thinking about my last happy memory of me and her half-cuddling on a train ride back from downtown.

Is the new KoF good?

You need to be self employed. That's the problem.

She's a beauty. I've always appreciated the army look on bikes, and I dig the ammo boxes. How'd the previous owner treat it? Any technical issues, or is it just cosmetic stuff you've got to work on?

Better to face the music now than never faggot. Come to terms that your waifu isn't real.

Try hard fam. You'll make it.

they say the NEET life style drives people into madness you know.

How to face music when nobody has any sheet music?

And 0's real to me! I've loved her more than I've ever loved a 3D whore i j-j-jammed it in.

I'm 7, 8 years in. I'm fiiiiiine.

thanks bud

I wouldn't have believed you a few weeks ago, but it's completely true. I wear a helmet and shit yeah, I'm fine.

this will go on either until you change it, or it changes you.

looks like he turned it over a few times, but otherwise it seems okay. rear brake is a little squeaky, but other than that everything feels fine. I'm not sure what color I want to repaint it, a lot of people are saying I should make it black.

I am, but the deal I'm working on now is an insurance job and right now there's a pretty big argument on whether or not the insurance will pay for all of it. I can't back off this job and start another because it's for the state and I'll make an ass load. It's just that the wait sucks

I accidentally my autoclicker. I'm so out of control even my body is fighting me.

Maybe it's time you took a break & traveled a bit? I'm kinda in a rut myself & I'm thinking of just getting an RV & Traveling the states. Depends entirely on if Trump Wins though.

Are you sure?
they say NEETs go so crazy, that they grow attachments to pictures

I've traveled plenty. I've found there's nothin in this world like home sweet home.

(((They))) say a lot of thingsā€¦

we should listen and obey (((them)))

Im preparing a horror binge for halloween. Whats the best vidya/movies to watch/play all night?

Have you considered volunteer work?

If I were in your position, I'd keep it army green. Just give it a fresh coat. The style lends nicely to those colors. Then again, it's your baby.

I planned on painting mine glacier blue and blacking out the chrome, kinda like a poorman's Yamaha Bolt.

Undertale

Sold a Boy Scouts Manual today. It's a pretty slow moving book, so I'm optimistic that the holiday selling season is starting to kick in.

Anyone here own any Physical Books?

ALL I FEEL IS THE DRIFT FLOWING THROUGH ME
ALL I HEAR IS THE SCREECH OF THE TIRES
THE SCREECH OF RUBBER ON ROAD
THE FLOW OF YUROBEAT THAT BEATS IN MY HEART
FOREVER I DRIFT

No. If your beliefs are grounded in reality, something that (((they))) will never understand, then there's no problem.

user, I said the best. Not the worst.

Only Crippled America. Would like a vintage copy of Art of the Deal some day though.

Do an internship for now?

Are you looking for spooky movies will anything vaguely halloween themed do?

cytu.be/r/filmclub

Holla Forums has a stream of shitty 80s horror right now

who muslim here

I am living cancer.

there is literally nothing wrong with undertale.

oy vey

I recommend Return of the Living Dead. Makes zombies actually scary (They can't be killed by destroying the heads)

I finally got a good night's sleep for once, after being up for so long
I feel great, and I get to play star citizen

As far as movies go, best to stick with the classics. Games wise, well, best to stick to horror or gore themes. Walking simulators like Outlast will only dissapoint if you know there's no consequences.

the basket case films, 1, 2, & 3
silent hill downpour

I like chrome though. I do still want to put the diamond dogs emblem on the gas tank. I may go with olive drab, or a darker forest green, something more muted. or I could say fuck everything and paint it red.

What kind of bike do you have?

did you have any cool dreams?

good for you user

I've got a bunch of Tom Clancy novels. Nice hardcover ones too. I own quite a few books, though most are at my mother's house.

A bunch of history books. I read one of them once.

Shadowman is full of genuinely interesting macabre elements and disturbing enemy designs, if you can stretch your imagination past the N64/PS1 limitations.
Honestly, it controls like shit. But, it's an interesting environment and story. Very hellscape-ish, plenty of details in the world to creep you out.

You better be drifting in space you faggot.

Guess no one wants to hire a 22 year old NEET with hardly any experience at anything

The last two times I had nightmares because I thought it was a good idea to leave scary shit playing on my computer
other than that, just a nice cozy rest!

daily reminder that if you have rfactor to get this mod

Have you tried making your own experience?

Should have done that a month ago. Most places are just about done with their holiday hiring.
I should have done it too

Can't wait to get off work to dip into MP and grind some pubs into the pavement now that it's fully released for everyone. Fuck it felt so good.

Morning everyone, how's halloween time for you?

Fucking sweet, claps got a bike.

Boo hoo, I dropped out of high school and now I can't get a job

titian fall is still shit tbh

Nah, more just scary shit with supernatural themes. I dont need lewd witches with panty shots per se.

Im more into the solo experience of horror. Gives the movies and vidya more weight.

(You)

Cool, thanks user! Looks interesting in that 80s movie feel.

Yeah I already got the living dead series planned, as well as the army of darkness series planned. Maybe the ring

Never played downpour is it good?

Thanks user, i'll check it out! Usually shit controls lend to the horror experience, for some odd reason.

I have lots of scifi and horror novels. I recently picked up Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance. Someone recommended it to me on the cytube.

nice trips. I LOVE nightmares. did you have any cool ones? any cool monsters?

hey buddy, thanks!

thanks fam

You could do what I do & just resell things on eBay & Amazon. Doing nothing is the worst thing you can do. If you have a car I would start now before it all gets sold for the season.

Even from a non-weeb perspective, Ringu is better.

Well fuck you I'm recommending What We Do in the Shadows and Dale and Tucker vs. Evil anyways

Muted colors are definitely a plus. I don't know how bad your area is in terms of theft, but brighter colors tend to paint a bigger target on it. Most thieves stick to sporties, but you always gotta be just a little paranoid.

I've got a 2006 Yamaha Virago, from before they changed the name to V-Star. She's a commuting bike mostly.

Shouldn't you be in bed, user?

NOT AS LONG AS I HAVE THE ADRENALINE IN MY HEARTS!

IT'S THE BEST SHIT EVER

I'm hoping to get a licence sometime so that I'll be able to get my Akarin bike later.

Bed? woots dat?

Your antisocial lifestyle will lead to the failure of your health before you're 30

Fug, they started seasonal hiring back in September?

I didn't drop out of high school also no bully

AS LONG AS I HAVE THE DRIFT IN MY HEART I CAN LIVE THROUGH EVERYTHING
GO FUCK YOURSELF

I've always wanted to own an Indian. My #1 choice would be the Brough Superior, but anything that looks even close like the Indian would be a good compromise. I just can't stand modern motorcycle styles.

I'll bully you all I want.

I plan to be playing scary vidya and having the movies on the tv or second monitor. So subbed isnt really an option.

I remember TuckerxDale. That was a good comedy! No idea on the second but i'll check it out baka-user. Thanks!

I woke up 2 hours ago.

Are you getting really horrible lag? I was doing fine until half an hour ago and I'm disconnecting left and right.

I should, but I'm playing video games instead of writing my essay

Oh God, no. It's happening again.

Just getting chased by something made out of flesh, veins; and organs

fuck fucking faggots i hate them so!

No, you can't.

At least you went to bed at a normal time, assuming you slept at 7 pm

YES I CAN FAGGOT!

kek

you've exposed her hidden lust!
be careful

I hear ya man dez nickas r such a payn

Around 9ish I think. I've been trying to fix my internal clock a bit more each day. When i get to waking up at 5am or so im good.

I don't think anyone but us would find that funny. I think that's alpha as fuck.

I had a mental health episode and I'm pretty sure I sat at my computer for more than 24 hours for a single Minecraft session. Hard to say really, fugue states can be such a bitch.
I did make most of the Zelda I overworld map by hand though.

Late September/early October. You can probably find something but your opportunities are going to be much more limited now.

The other one is a mockumentary about super traditional style vampires living together in a modern setting. It's funny

top la mayo

never said nothhing about nickas dude, its them faggots, faggot

Nope. You'll be lucky if you lived to 35.

most people hate downpour, I love it. One of my favorite silent hills

Yeah, it's a concern, but I'm not super worried about it.

Nice! I think I trained on one of those. bit of a smaller bike, but it handles real well. The throttle was sort of bad though on the one I rode. Is yours okay?

not sure where you live, but it's pretty easy to get one here. Also I'm not familiar with that name

oh, that sounds rad! I think the last one I had only had insane diseased exploding people in it, covered in growths.

No duplicate file error please

wew top beta

You could always chop & screw it to meet what your needs may be. I see plenty of people during bike nights who have a modern cruiser that they cut down for a cafe racer or a bobber style. I've even seen Big Dog custom rat fink bikes with jockey shifters added on for no good reason.
Personally, I have the look of rat fink bikes most of the time. Ape hangers look incredibly dumb in my opinion.

o-oh das real gay mayn

Unless you're a NEEt, get more sleep.

Hey kids

Wanna stay up all night?

Better just ignore her until she goes away.

I think it's fucking hilarious.

She asked me about my previous relationships/women in my life, and I was honest. Women are immediately turned off by low self-confidence, so I assumed she would be too. No woman wants a man who hates himself unless he is a 6'4" male model with a 10 inch dick and a mansion in the hills.

DURING THOSE 35 YEAR I'LL LIVE FAR MORE THAN ANY HUMAN THAN EVER
FOREVER I AM BOUND TO THE DRIFT

Yes.

You can't avoid everything though.

Sounds like you've been hanging out at /r9k/ for too long.

I predict that your fate will be a fatal vehicle accident.
I am sorry.

Russian WW2 motorcycles are pretty cool too.

Blowing off women is the most alpha thing you can do. I constantly tell women I'm gay. It's hilarious.

Haven't played yet today, played a ton of the campaign yesterday and a bit of MP. Didn't lag at all- make sure you're connected to the right servers though.

I'm not worried about not passing- just it costs money. For the bike I meant something like this, but like maybe custom and stuff.

Like that 90s movie with john trovolta?

Why? Whats its themes about?

why was she upset though?

My throttle has given me no issue. The linkage on the shifter is another story. It's gotten into a nasty habit of not shifting from neutral then it's idling. I've had a few times where I'd go to shift back into first, and it'd just pop right back up into neutral no matter how hard I stomp on it. Tried shifting up, no dice either. It happens sporadically enough to where I can still ride, but I don't go near neutral anymore. I need to put some money aside to have it serviced anyway, but that's at the top of my checklist when I do.

Going to sleepover just to do nothing is stupid, dude

At least he'll have the 'benefit' of passing out from blood loss and organ rupture before he feels any pain, right?

She probably wanted to watch Ghostbusters 2 as well as Ghostbusters 1.

/r9k/ is pretty spot-on about women, from my experience.

Just watch me, faggot.

but what else is there to do at a sleep over?

Cuddling.
sticking it in the girl's booty hole

/r9k/ thinks prescribed medicine is the brainwasing work of jews to make you more submissive
Plus they don't meaningfully interact with anyone, so taking the word of anyone who posts there is a fool's errand.

Watching a movie, playing video games. Literally anything other than immediately falling alseep.

sleep overs are dumb you can do all that in the day time already.

what would you stick in it?

most people in accidents are still alive and consciousness for a few minutes before they die

only if your a faggot

Because I wanna compare between onaholechan and her.
and because she'd be submissive

Also because user didn't try anything and fuck her.

So I did all but the required boss in the DaS3 dlc today. It's fucking awful, and the fact that the one that you're supposed to fight has 3 forms and the optional boss gives you an arena that only other dlc owners can access I assume is to "make up" for how short it is.

unfortunately for you

I think they look awesome, and I want some, but my state has stupid laws about it. I also want a really tall sissy bar.

I hear you. I have a car too, but it's going to cost a lot of money to get it running again, and even more to bribe the emissions and inspections guy.

Also you want a bullet bike and I drive a cruiser, so that means we're enemies.

I know EXACTLY what you're talking about. the bike I used had a really spooky neutral. The bike I'm on now has a lovely shifter and the throttle is pretty clean too.

basically the rain plays a heavy part in the gameplay, and melee weapons are also a big thing. it's very action based

it's bloodborne on ice, what were you expecting?

Have you played Demons Souls? I mean, that's an entire souls game you've probably never played right?

It to be less shit than it was. But the base game killed that completely. I can only hope the second dlc is better, but I highly doubt that'll happen.

The only one I haven't played is BB. I don't really want to buy a ps4 just to play one game.

Demon's Souls is just Dark Souls 3 minus the poise patch, why bother?

I had absolutely no interest in getting the DLC. DaS3 irritated me at many points because all the "nods" to previous games just made me feel like the game was telling me "hey, remember Dark Souls? It was a pretty good game right?"
I had a sourpuss look on my face throughout the entirety of the demon ruins and I audibly groaned when I got to the corpse of the fair lady
Not to mention the poise issue.
Maybe Bloodborne spoiled me, but I just wast feeling Dark 3 on repeat runs.

nigga i ain't no bitch ass faggot wuss! imma take the mans way out yo.

Dark Souls 3 isn't so bad

I just want something that I can paint Akari on it. I'm not sure what other bikes there are but I imagine the racing looking ones are the easiest to do that.

Oh I misread I guess.

>>>/out/

What about whiplash or shock? There's a good chance the body won't really be feeling that pain other than a dull burning/warm sensation while you're dying and losing blood. There's a chance you'll just die on spot if it's a bad enough crash

Sounds like something a faggot would say

Yeah. How much should i charge my gf for a massage? I swear spending so much time on Holla Forums thinking, talking, and watching jews jewing has turned me a little jewish.
My brother and I couch co op'd halo 1, 2, and 3 in one sitting, getting up to refill our snacks and take a piss between games. Took us 20 or so hours. Good times. Single player would be minecraft for some ungodly amount of autistic hours during its hay day.

I'll fucking do it!

Ape hangers are good if you don't care about turning.
Granted, they're not as bad as swingarms on non-track bikes. I see plenty of liter bikes with extensions for no reason other than cosmetic purposes, and these people don't realize they're effectively neutering their daily rides.

Not at all, a girl used to invite me to sleep over and we were just friends for ages. We'd even cuddle and everything but it was entirely platonic.

>>>/out/

oh good point

Demon's Souls is actually fun on both the first and repeat playthroughs though.

It's not as shit as 2, but holy fuck they were trying. I've still put over 300 hours into it and have cleared it with 4 (5th soon) characters, all but one being melee.

If it was it's own game, I'd be inclined to agree. But it to the previous games in the series, it's the second worst. Anyone who says 2 is high up in the series is cancer and should be shot.

You just granted him a more peaceful death than you thought

No.

Do it

if you're looking for surface area, get this one

I'd also like to get big curved up exhaust pipes on both sides like the clown biker in akira

I swear! I'll do it!

No gay in 4am.

2 actually had replayability. all the people I know who played 3 only did 1 or two runs and for that reason alone, 2 is better

I think Demon's Souls is the most lacking in series. It has good gameplay, but everything is kind of meh. Allant was the only challenging boss

He's trying to tell you he loves you

your too late, 4am is the gay community.

You won't do it.

Going to get a Bagel & the Caffeinated Jew. What's the best Bagel to buy?

Donmai.

das gay

I'm not ready for that kind of relationshit**

Doing it!

I need to be able to drive it on the street though.

Unless you are doing something that involves some expensive method, you shouldnt. Understand that while she may not voice annoyance about it, she will add that to a list of reasons in case she wants to leave the relationship.

b-but i thought we had something

WHY AREN'T YOU BOUND TO THE DRIFT SHITLORD!?

Keep trying! You can do it!

No doubt it's not as shit as 2, but I haven't really felt the urge to go back to it. I got the 3rd ending with a Joker character - mainly because I wanted a fresh start - but I don't feel any inclination to pick it back up. I usually go to NG+7 with all Souls games, or at least go out of my way to find interesting runs. Not so with this one. I'd rather just play more BB. My next run is most definitely Beast Claw.

More relaxing music. Enjoy

So who's giving out candy on halloween?

egg bagel, no contest

do you actually have anywhere to go?

I don't think I've ever seen curved exhausts pointing up. At least, definitely not in person. For sure I've seen downward pipes though.

I wanted to go out as a SWAT officer or maybe a sort of gasmask soldier, but me being in phoenix; I'd rather not get shot up by cartels or some crazy on the streets

does alcohol count?

do it anyway, your friends will think youre cool

Do not give alcohol to children

By getting shot?

yeah your friends will think you were part of a secret swat team
bonus points if you have a real gun

well how else am i supposed to get them into my comfort zone

yeah, it's not super common, but I love it. I think downward pipes look lame

do i get to shoot myself?

I completed Baldur's Gate I and II in the course of a week with sleep and minimal food.

having friends

would you?

You're gonna get deported son

Happy feelings.

What are you, some kind of shut-in who plays video games all day?

I played Dark Souls before Demon's, so that effectively ruined the game for me. If you play Dark first, then going back to Demon's just feels like Dark Souls beta. Every single hit stuns, the game feels empty due to the lack of any substantial sound or ambiance, and the environments are kinda bland - apart from later areas of Boletaria and the second area of Latria, in my opinion. I will say that the weapons combo pretty fluidly though. The longsword R1-R2-R1 etc. chains instantly, which is pretty satisfying.
Demon's has by far my least amount of play time - close to 45-50 hours maybe? Compared to every other game which has at least triple digits.
I wish I had played Demon's first so I could appreciate it more.

there is nothing wrong with inviting kids to share candy

Do not give alcohol to children

Yes, yes I would.

but it makes them silly

nice

this

And then we can get in the party van and do public court

Roblox, if you count just making things it it, back when I had time to burn. I haven't touched that game in years though.

Yes but I found out that we recently won a battle in favor of internet privacy so that's nice. Internet providers can't sell users internet history, location data, etc. Its not perfect but it's something.

archive.fo/Ybiuy

Honestly it seems like Big Dog is the company for you if that's the style you're going for. They excel at making those fink style cruisers with big-ass back tires and big ass price tags

if i get to be the judge

Yeah, I got friends to chill with, also I go to work sooo.

Just checked on twitter and is seems there were issues with West coast- looks to be fixed now.

wew lad

Great taste.
t. Huey.

My main issues with 2 lie with the fact that textures look incredibly ugly, you're forced to go into localized NG+ in order to keep farming an area because there's a high chance you wont get anything, and just the general animation quality of a lot of things. At least 3 managed to stay closer to the first game on the latter.

The main issue with DeS is that it plays like they were trying to make DaS originally and didn't know it at the time.

DaS3 is more or less a pool of failed ideas from Bloodborne based on footage of BB I've seen.

I want to start learning how to play and fuck around with synths, recently I've been listening to a ton of spacesynth which is really good but first I need to learn how to read sheet music and learn which notes are which and shit

Don't call me Huey, huey.

Learn how to play piano first, you learn that on the way

WHY AREN'T YOU FAGS BOUND TO THE DRIFT YET?

Why am I persecuted so. I did nothing wrong.

I already have a midi keyboard with me which with I've been playing around with for a while

Happy Friday, /4am/.

I lurked for a bit, but got tired of karens autism.

I don't have much money, so this bike I have now is going to be it for the foreseeable future. I'd like to modify it though to be more like a chopper, definitely try to lose some of the weight, she's super heavy right now, much more so than I'm used to, but I guess it's just about adjusting to the new weight and learning to use it better.

GET OUTTA HERE BASE GOBLIN!

start with a basic synth and understand how oscillator, filter and envelope produce sound.

Happy friday kaki king.

You get out Tina.

Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure everyone who used skype bailed from it.

Hello fake Huey.

I still don't regret fucking over the threads.

You're not actually Huey.

am NEET, can confirm. Furries told me that I'm becoming an autist and need to get out more.

Shhh. It's time to sleep.

who the hell is Tina, I'm claps

INISHALL DEE STARTING IN 10 MINUTES
GET YOUR DAILY DOSE OF YUROBEAT AND CUCKOLDING IN HERE

(checked)

It's ok Huey i believe you.

I have awoken.

It's time to stop.

Are you the real hueyanon?

my suspicions have been confirmed

If only you got doubles. At least you tried

Yes

Fake huey pls go.

f u

Lies, all of them

And you even decided to forego an image to try to get that get

what

wew

I tried, and alas i have failed
kek forgive me.

If you're the real Huey, you'd know the proper stats of Akkarin, the Spider Cavalier.

Okay, later fags.

Remember to set some goals and try not to let life get you down when it doesn't work out. goodnight

kill all jews

Alright I'm off. Time to watch another western to properly start my day. Anyone have any recommendations? I've already watched Unforgiven, Hang 'Em High, and the Dollars trilogy.

Kek does not forgive.

Know all about the things i'd know about would you?

fuck this. boards too slow.

OH HAVE MERCY!

You know nothing.

Which one is real?

Neither of us. We're just carrying the torch.

the gay one

Kek has blessed me with knowledge

It's too late.

Me___

Those doubles are a LIE

Then why not gift us that knowledge?

kek never lies

Kek has rejected you.

wizard loli time

But he is misinterpreted. By you karen.

Only when you are ready

I made a subreddit for 4am community
reddit.com/r/4am/

no bully

How'd you mess up the reply?

Ritsu is the mod of the already existing 4am subreddit. Didnt you know?

Not karen ya cunt

You sound like karen. And konata always gets doubles.

That's a lot of fucking implications there m8.

He deleted the post because he failed and was butthurt

I'm still shocked that even exists. Has anyone tried to get an invite?

I don't always get doubles, only when kek sees fit.

because the post was deleted user
how new are you faggot

fuck karen

How hard?

It was still shown on my screen

fine have it your way I'm karen
I'm also gay

Do you have any proof to back that up?

im gay

i'm gay

It's a match made in heaven.

I must have clocked about 16 hours into one epic 8 player Sins of a Solar Empire game
2 were defeated about 2 hours, another 2 dropped around 4 hours into. The next 6 were spent into 2 vs 2 alliances that is until we managed to take down both of their titans at the same time. After ganging on them I went to war against my ally. He was playing turtle and the game didn't budge for like 6 more hours at which point my wrist was hurting really bad and I pretty much wasn't keeping the needed rythm anymore, but just in the last few minutes when I was seriously considering retiring, the other guy retired because apparently he was feeling sick too. I spent the next month wearing a wrist support for carpal tunnel. No regrets.

Konata isn't even a loli though.

Selfcest is a pure and wonderful thing.

It's the best.

g'night all

And yet I got double 7s. What are you going to do about it?

im gay
Also if there's a real hueyanon here, he'd be delighted to know pedospider got banned for 3 days

I think it's fucking hysterical, and it's even better that he hasn't tried to ban evade.

Best thing is, it was me and a few other people who reported him and got him banned

That explains why he was in the cytube.

I hope you're proud of me

You did great.

Well inherently she isn't, but it's really dependant on how she's drawn.

Once a pedo always a pedo I'd assume. He stated that he will wait out his bans for as long as possible. He apparently takes it as a challenge and that he's 'winning'
You should report him whenever he posts

Spider did nothing wrong.

He did the same in the SS13 when he was posting there. The drama actually carried over to the threads and I was laughing.

30~ hours of GT4 years ago. I took it upon myself to manually play a 24-hour race.

Did he actually add spider sprites no one wanted, and cry when the owner removed them since he didn't ask to add them? I heard that he was adding sprites to the server without asking the owner 'sierra' and threw a fit when they got removed, then proceeded to become a whining retard and get perma'd

He's going to touch you in due time, You have to watch out.

He wanted the sprites added, despite nobody wanting them, and then he started sperging out and asked a permaban. They didn't give him one, so he tried killing the server and spamming in general so they gave one to him. Once he got the permaban, he sperged out and tried to get it removed. In the process of this, people found out he's behind the steam friends threads which have been hated almost everywhere, and was in here so he got laughed at.

Just came back from getting bagels. Saw a homeless who lives under a bridge as I walked over there. Must have had 3 empty beer cans right behind him. Poor dude was shaking to death in the cold. He's been there every day for months & just lives there now I guess. God I hate the homeless problem, but there's nothing I can do about it.

Dont worry user. Its more important that we help savages that want to rape our women and kids, rather than our own neighbors and brothers who live on the streets. Because proggressivism.

I'd just make him hate me in due time

Ah. So that's why he thought I was someone from ss13? He has a real vendetta against them even though they're all consequences and manifestations of his own problem. I guess that's what it's like to be really thickheaded.

He'd throw you out for some cuteboy he found online anyways, Don't feel so bad! You'll find someone!

I hope he finally realizes all of the problems he faces is because of his own incompetence.

No one would ever want me.

I hear some cities are hiring the homeless which seems to work, but other than that there's nothing you can really do except deport them, which is what I think it going to happen. Even if I wanted to help the guy I couldn't due to him being spanish & not speaking the language. Really looking forward to seeing if Trump's America addresses this. I know he said 2 million illegal criminals are gone day 1, but I have no idea how long it's going to take to get rid of the regular illegals.

God Help me, it's not soon enough.

Oh. I thought you meant the native homeless who have lost their jobs and homes due to illegal immigration and working under the table. Most do want jobs though, not hand outs.

Apparently the story of spider and /ssft/ was that he was constantly sperging out in the sft threads on 4chan or Holla Forums or something, and then finally broke from all his autistic fits and made his own board, because he wanted to be in control. To anyone's dismay like 40% of the people in SSFT hated it. He didn't ban anyone who upset him, he just got clammed up and passive aggressive towards them (like here)

Homeless are homeless. I've seen plenty of white homeless sleeping under ridges here in chicago, but that particular one was an illegal.

I feel the same

At least it's fun to watch him get anally pained when anything goes bad.

Fuck you that's my line.

You can't expect someone to love you if you don't love yourself. So what I'm saying is nobody loves you.

He's a passive aggressive thickheaded pedo, He's going to get anally pained whether it's directed at him or not

Just means we can abuse that to laugh at him even more.

Woah huey, you want to abuse spider? I didn't know it was like that between you and him..

Pain is all I strive for. No matter who is suffering.

It never changes either.

Here's your (you)

That's not going to happen. Besides, even if they fall for me, I just make them hate me. Anyone who'd love me deserves better.

Can't pain be turned into pleasure..?

:^)

Plebs turn it into pleasure, real seekers of pain enjoy pain for the sake of pain.

Sup guys. I want to call in sick for work tomorrow because I want to go see a concert. I've been working there for a couple months and haven't called in sick yet. Think they'll let me? It is halloween weekend so it's quite busy.

What's going on with you nigs?

Sup guys. I want to call in sick for work tomorrow because I want to go see a concert. I've been working there for a couple months and haven't called in sick yet. Think they'll let me? It is halloween weekend so it's quite busy.

What's going on with you nigs?

Pain is bad though..
Is it true that mark actually came into the thread and avatarfagged as umaru, then got shit thrown at him and he flipped out?

How much do you want to go?

So? He came in a few times and posted a handful of times, but everyone laughed at him because he made it too obvious who it was.

Well I wouldn't die if I didn't go. It would certainly be very fun. How much do normalfags call off work?

How should I know? I don't talk to normalfags, or all that many people in general, and almost never leave the house.

Woah now user you can wait with me finding that someone to be with. I haven't found anyone yet and am still waiting so you shouldn't feel that bad.

Woah now user you can wait with me finding that someone to be with. I haven't found anyone yet and am still waiting so you shouldn't feel that bad.

They're gonna actually want proof you were sick. If you realy want to go, call in sick and go to a clinic. It'll take $40-$20 and an hour or so depending how busy the place is. Just make up some bullshit about you not feeling well and get a work slip from the doctor.

I'm just trying to gauge if I can get away with this shit. I've never had a job before.

Are you NEET?

It feels fucking great man.

im gay

Shit, really? They never said anything about proof and shit. I don't feel like going through the trouble so maybe I won't call off. Or I could try my luck and hope they don't ask for proof? Nice trips satan

buh why?

Are you a top or bottom?

Seeing as this is your first time they might not care, just make sure to at least call in sick. They may end up deducting points, I know at my last job they'd fire you if you lost so many points.

Woah! That was unexpected!

Hmm I'll probably try my luck in the morning. They don't seem to have a points system in place, although I'm sure there's some way they keep track of your absences. I been a good goy up to this point so maybe the jews will cut me some slack.

I need an answer.

Spam is against the rules plank.

~~~

But why?

I take interest in these discussions, please answer the question user.

~~

He just pretends to be gay to get attention

I doubt you're really even gay. You cant even answer such a basic question.

FIX THE DAMN NETCODE THEN MARK

Is it pure love user?

Holla Forums works perfectly fine. Mark did nothing wrong.

~

I need to know.

Something went wrong when posts are doubled like that at the same time.

I'm a top, I just like to cutepost

I honestly just post it to shitpost, in a way I guess you're right

But soon you wont be.

How can you be so sure?

Better get the lube ready. Straightboy is bout to learn what it feels like to have a cock in the ass!

I wish that guy who filters people who even remotely say something gay was here right now. He'd go on rants and write paragraphs

Hes probably in the IRC, go find him.

Just pretend to be Konata for the time being.

How can you be sure that you wouldn't become a dedicated bottom?

How many people are even in the irc at this point?

But why?

So I won't be gay and you can cutepost.

4AM IN THE SOUTHWEST OF AMERICA

No idea. I havent gone back since I removed everyone.

You'll always be gay.

Get out.

Why'd you bail?

It's not gay if it's cute.

Dedicated to what?

Bofa

When its cute it's even gayer.

Became too much of a circlejerk.

I did the for the same reason. Apparently Smokes still misses me, but I think it's bullshit.

I don't understand..

So ugly is straight to you?

Deez nuts

No
But yes

Smokes is a normalfag.

Do you know 3 people who own white tahoes?

That's what I've been saying for a while. He enabled Belrose to do the shit he did.

The entire police force either owns a tahoe, or some sort of malibu interceptor

You're not making any sense.

That's because smokes enables everyone. He wants to be popular.

And you think theyd come to save you? From cartels? With automatic weapons?

It makes perfect sense. What part didnt you understand?

And it worked for the most part.

They'd save me and both kill me by running me over with all the SUV's

Ayy fags, is 4am dead?
Anyone alive?

no, sorry

Mostly.

Lame
Fucking undead on my board

True. He is considered a meme of 4am and immune to bans for rule 8.

No one would come to save you user. You're doomed.

Only on the outside.

I'm going home soon to get some time on Tf2.

He probably sucked Mark's dick enough to avoid bans no matter what happens.

Don't do that. TF2 is horrible.

I have to be dedicated to that?

Better shot and killed instantly than ran over, I guess

Yes.

BETTER THAN THE SHIT YOU PLAY

Why not play cool games like SpaceEngine or stalker?
Maybe universe sandbox 2?

Too lewd!

Do not worry about the lewd.

Been meaning to get into stalker. Space games aren't really my thing. Sandbox games neither since I'm terrible at putting my imagination into things like complex structures.

I'm heading out in 15 so I'll be around next time.

Become the STALKER

Universe sandbox 2 is mostly putting shit into orbit, smashing shit into planets and looking at the craters and watching the planet recover. Or just throwing black holes into the solar system/huge stars

I think that's something I should definitely worry about!

Don't worry about it~

No. There will be no cheeki breeki here.

But I must cheeki the breeki

I wonder if gunslinger will ever come out, I'll probably be dead by the time it comes out.

They'll finish it soon. I played through most of SoC but quit when I had to deal with all the guys with military gear in that forest that you have to walk through after dealing with the blowout with the Ecologist because it was awful to go through, should I actually pick up the other two?

Clear sky is buggy garbage, so I'm told.
Pripyat is the best out of the two.

Just remember that the Bandits are the best faction.

I love bandits, they're the best shit. The best thing is walking through the middle of nowhere, and hear that fucking great english dub of bandits shooting some boars
no bully

Why would I bully someone with such great taste?

Thank you for being nice!
I think the thing I hate most about pripyat is the fact that it can be really unstable with mods at times, but then again; That's part of the charm of stalker
I want to try playing misery again, but I heard people saying it was overrated

I think I did close to 24 hours str8 on sum HC Path when a new patch dropped.

There's plenty of mods that are recommended. I have another chart somewhere.

You guys are lame I'm going to cook.

I lied about the guide. It vanished.

Hey DMX!

Thank you huey!
I heard complete was actually really horrible, since it did a lot of unnecessary stuff apparently. Have you seen that really high quality stalker mod Frozen Zone?

I haven't looked into the mods enough to know anything.

But we're all Huey.

He types like a huey, and looks like a huey. How couldn't it be Huey?

hai nigguh wuz good, i srsly slept like an unnatural amount today.

I'm eager to play Call of Chernobyl, it connects all the game's maps into one. It's for Call of Pripyat. Here's that stalker mod I was talking about, frozen zone

I'll check it out once I beat the Twin Princes on this character.

I never got around to playing dark souls
I have the first one, is it fun?
n o b u l l y

It and Demon's Souls are regarded as the best in the series. BB is up there as well. Play it.

am I going to die a ton?

ye fam prolly. iz not dat bad tho tbh once u get a feel fo da shit

With death comes skill. Git gud or die trying. Once you get a handle on how the game works, it's not that bad.

mods gettin breakfast poast dat k-pop nigguhz

I'll take your word for it DMX! Do you have any tips?

Do I learn 50% of the game once I learn how to dodge?

Is this k-pop?
soundcloud.com/compilerbau/walking-outer-space
soundcloud.com/bohaso/koto-from-the-dawn-of-time

u startin w/ DeS or DaS? DeS, idk, it's pretty easy to cheese da red dragon n 1-2 and kinda twink yo self out w/ sum eazy exp but it's not necessary.

Thing is in da beginning in both games they really lay the cheap shit on thick in da beginning and then it sorta disappears fo most if not all of da game. Jus like bed of chaos in DaS is (((cheap))) but you prolly know dat by now. First playthru iz easy enough w/o knowin any stats or nothin tbh on either game.

I hated the dogs in DeS fo some reason could neva get a handle on them but they only show up once or twice I think.

oh in DaS if you're havin trouble w/ sum bosses, u can jus stack stability and make it a lot ezr.

Learn circle-strafing, dodging, and parrying. That should get you through a lot. A lot of enemies are easy to kill once you learn their patterns.

WoW?

The DLC for DaS3 included an arena. It's almost nothing but spamming spells, unlimited stagger, and lag already.

Why are you surprised at all user?

im gay